The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 17-02-2004, 07:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light
bro andrew, i may here for a few more days, got some unfinished business to clear up here. yes will pm you my thai no. krabi is a still a nice place, pity soon it will go the way khoa luk has gone and the next in line will koh lantai. sanook...
Old 17-02-2004, 07:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!
Interesting point

Khao Luk - some of my friends were the first in Khao Luk with the Maldivians and now, suddenly there is a rush and yet, I have never been there as all this in my busy last 3 years! Shits.

I myself always need a town centre to operate from where we can hunt and "bury" some kampong chicken or if the mood desires city chicken looking for money in small backwaters like Krabi or Phuket etc.

The small town atmosphere still grabs me - as the Thais say in English "Upcountry" is sometimes better than big city.

I remember the Public Prosecutor of Krabi was always in Phuket golfing with my friend's gang and he had this second wife of something like 16 yrs only - what a kamping beauty that was!
Last I saw that wily guy, she was about to burst ! (pregnant as hell)

Too young for me, but just reminiscing (fucking speling is shits these days).

Sassina (this name better than my normal name ok for dis public forum ya)
Old 17-02-2004, 09:39 PM
Samster

natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Interesting point

Quote:
Originally posted by sassina2
Khao Luk - some of my friends were the first in Khao Luk with the Maldivians and now, suddenly there is a rush and yet, I have never been there as all this in my busy last 3 years! Shits.

I myself always need a town centre to operate from where we can hunt and "bury" some kampong chicken or if the mood desires city chicken looking for money in small backwaters like Krabi or Phuket etc.

The small town atmosphere still grabs me - as the Thais say in English "Upcountry" is sometimes better than big city.

I remember the Public Prosecutor of Krabi was always in Phuket golfing with my friend's gang and he had this second wife of something like 16 yrs only - what a kamping beauty that was!
Last I saw that wily guy, she was about to burst ! (pregnant as hell)

Too young for me, but just reminiscing (fucking speling is shits these days).

Sassina (this name better than my normal name ok for dis public forum ya)
hey andrew do regularly bring groups of golfers up to phuket? anyway you're right some small towns are wild. i was in buri rum, issan, the chicks in the barber shops were 14 to 16yrs only. had pantyless bar etc. more happening in the country. hehe the turf on the green was only in the seedling stage. sanook..
Old 17-02-2004, 10:23 PM
Samster

pm

bros trying to pm me. i dunno why it's inaccessable, i cleared the box yet bros have problem trying to pm me. try e mail. sorry and thanks.
Old 17-02-2004, 10:48 PM
Samster

sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!
Re: Re: Interesting point

Quote:
Originally posted by natto3
hey do regularly bring groups of golfers up to phuket? anyway you're right some small towns are wild. i was in buri rum, issan, the chicks in the barber shops were 14 to 16yrs only. had pantyless bar etc. more happening in the country. hehe the turf on the green was only in the seedling stage. sanook..
Wowee that young really too young for me although the pantyless bar sounds soooooo sanuk. one thing bout thai women is that some of them have this bare turf even at 19 to 20+ and thats cute!

No, I do not bring groups of golfers to phuket or anywhere as I am mostly a loner and travel with very small group of very close friends if any around. These days, most of them all over the place now so I truly move alone and connect with good friends wherever I go. Just that some people like to travel with adventurous me as I take the trouble to do ground work and also drive myself around much with local car hire mostly.

Still wondering where we supposed to have met. I know a KK who was the Thai Inter station manager in Phuket some years ago but he is Thai and I knew another KK who was from Singapore but he never used abbreviations and my brains not releasing the info where we might have met - any hints?

Yes your private box all screwed up cannot msg you there. Remember to use Sassina and not A**&** as this forum public so better not use my real name ya.

Whats the price of decent locally owned fishing yacht with aircon cabins that you could recommend?

Sassina
Old 18-02-2004, 12:45 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Interesting point

Quote:
Originally posted by sassina2
Wowee that young really too young for me although the pantyless bar sounds soooooo sanuk. one thing bout thai women is that some of them have this bare turf even at 19 to 20+ and thats cute!

No, I do not bring groups of golfers to phuket or anywhere as I am mostly a loner and travel with very small group of very close friends if any around. These days, most of them all over the place now so I truly move alone and connect with good friends wherever I go. Just that some people like to travel with adventurous me as I take the trouble to do ground work and also drive myself around much with local car hire mostly.

Still wondering where we supposed to have met. I know a KK who was the Thai Inter station manager in Phuket some years ago but he is Thai and I knew another KK who was from Singapore but he never used abbreviations and my brains not releasing the info where we might have met - any hints?

Yes your private box all screwed up cannot msg you there. Remember to use Sassina and not A**&** as this forum public so better not use my real name ya.

Whats the price of decent locally owned fishing yacht with aircon cabins that you could recommend?

Sassina
bro sassina, i dunno any kk's in phuket, but have 2 bro's real initial kk.i use sri prasert fishing to go similans and cost 12000bht per 24hrs special price as i used him since day 1. he has bout 8 boats, the conditions vary, the best has hotel type toilet n shower but no cabins. sleep below when rain or upper deck. some captains very good, had 5 hits in one day n the largest sail broke the line landed some 45-50kg sails. night 5kg red snapper. good fishing off no 1 island at the south drop. sanook
Old 21-02-2004, 10:05 AM
Samster

bro cool, you in bkk now i guess. i will be going up to hkt on either 1st or 4th march. i hope you will still be there, my apologies. hope you dapat fann. i got mine here and working on another one here, so will late to come up. sorli.
Old 24-02-2004, 04:11 PM
Samster

KL got in the Way - detoured!

Pii Natto3,

In the end, had to rush up to KL to solve a problem and so, no Phuket.

Finished in KL and thought, maybe I drive up to Krabi and catch up with my friends there and this was like 6pm on Wed.
( I have done Phuket by car 3 times these last several yrs so no sweat I thought!)

So, topped up and and hit the highway leaving me a clear 6 hrs before the border closes! The idea was to overnight in Hatyai, pick up some nice young thing and drive early in the morning to Krabi with her!

What happens?

1) The slow air-loss pucnture I noticed that afternoon was really acting up. Confirmed it was a puncture and detoured off the highway about 6.45pm to get it fixed.

2) Done and back on highway and pulled off at Bidor (very short detour) to eat the famous Bidor noodles and duck soup! Back to car and fucking same tyre was flat ! Bastard did not fix it properly!

I drive a heavy MPV so some volunteers appeard quickly and helped me to change tyre with the fucked up jack and accesories I carried. Altogether with the earlier detour, It was already 9.40 before I started to move back to highway again and continued the journey.

3) Fucking heavy downpour came on and traffic slowed to a crawl myself included!

Calculated that I had something like an hour and 40 minutes to cover 250 km which is possible if I charge non-stop and go above the speed limit! Called some Malaysian friends on the phone to ask opinion and they all said forget it! They emphasised that the Sadao highway might have some bandits at that time of the night!
So, cruised slowly into Penang for the night instead.
By then, I had no mood to go anywhere although theres some good playing places in Penang too but heck - it's not the same thing!

Checked into a modest 1926 hotel as Cititel and City Bayview, The Gurney and Evergreen were all full - yes, fucking full!

In the morning, called a few local friends to chat and then made a decision to go for a quicky night in Hatyai but to forget about going on to Krabi. So, left at noon for Hatyai and it was nice.

I am more a Phuket lover than Hatyai although I have been a few times!

Went to a couple of chicken farms in the early evening, drifted and finally booked one for the night with Jacky in CheeKimYong area. Went to buy voucher for hotel and checked into the modest but clean Garden Home new wing for 600 bahts - thats value for money when you include breakfast for 2!

Went back to pick up the woman I had booked with the intention of having "Kin Lau" with her and parked outside Jacky's place.

The people outside (remaining ladies and another guy) make some noises and then, Jacky comes gushing out and pushes my money back in my hand. "Sorry sir, very sorry", the lady you booked has "lai ang" he apologises! Keeping temper in check, I look him in the eye and said, nicely "bull man!" Pleading with me, he pushes the money in my hand and offers me the rest of the girls etc etc etc. (I discover that the 1500 bahts I had given him was now 1600 bahts!) wah, profit of 100 bahts because either some regular of the girls / shop showed up or something).

Me said, thanks, that was only one I wanted in that brood & I had already had her signal that she would be happy to come with me earlier on!
So, I told Jacky, Thanks and no thanks nicely and checked my Hatyai map and decided I was going to enjoy myself anyway!

Decision - go either to Traditional Massage or Soapy one and choose a suitable girl for the next two hours, drink some whisky inside and have some food too!

If I can , persuade the woman to meet me later! This, knowing that all the book out places would only have scraps of lousy women left since it was a Thursday night already and it's the Northern weekend for Malaysian States!

Drove round with the intention to first check out the girls at the Florida Hotel's Traditional massage which I remembered had some nice things from a previous visit many years ago (living in memory).

As I hit the side road to enter Florida Hotel, I decided to check out the Karaoke places nearby first before going for massage.

I noticed some ladies sitting outside a small booking place called Ray Ray Karaoke and stopped to have a look. One of the ladies had looked attractive from the distance.

In the end, found a cute nice young thing from ChiangRai there and so took her instead! Asked her if she wanted to party with me and she said yes!

Now, took her back to my hotel to let her shower first and then go out to eat at the "Kan Eang" of Hatyai which is a "yong yong Lau" hawker centre near the Sakura - that was the revised plan.

Fucking hotel car park was packed out and I realised that many locals had come to the hotel's F & B joint to party! Theres a lounge with a lve band, and two private lounges cum boutique karaoke bar upstairs and we took a quick tour. Wowee - lots of nice SYTs there in very attractive uniforms too! But, I had mine so not to be distracted.

Decided to go into the nice music lounge to listen to the band and eat and drink instead. All the JW dresssed promoters / waitresses were lovely. Only 900 bahts for a JW black - of course, they knock you on the ice and mixers. I had my own half bottle with me so it was just ice and water and food. Still, we managed to spend 500 bahts and when you are from Sillypore, its really a bargain!

Almost midnight and we adjourned for my midnight "health" and sleep and then an early morning bonk before breakfast and the drive back to Singapore having cancelled out on Krabi.

The CR lady had cost me 1200 baths (bargained down from 1500) and I gave the savings to the lass as I dropped her off! She was happy enough and I know I probably overtipped! Heck, I always like making people happy!

Khun Poo is having "factory & house warming" tomorrow and asked me to fly over! Shits., I have important work proposal to do by Thursday so cannot go.

Phuket will have to wait another time I guess! Regards man!
Old 24-02-2004, 08:45 PM
Samster

bro sassina2, the trip looks like something out of a movie script! action, drama n sex. more happening than james bong movie. i was suppose to leave on tues but got hooked up with a couple of chicks from music underground. so far managed to bed one n hopefully the other one soon. tg is offering 219sgd so what the heck. bro cool should be arriving back in hkt today, he found his love there. i was thinking this weekend don't get the other one will go on mon 1st. bro cool going to kill me. hey bro cool, if you're reading this kor thut. so when you going up again let me know.
sanook n have fun....
Old 24-02-2004, 08:48 PM
Samster

driving to sgp

bro sassina2, i was thinking of driving my thai car back here. do you by any chance know the regulations. malaysian cars are out, but thai registered cars i wonder. mmmm...
Old 26-02-2004, 02:56 PM
Alright_King

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Hi bro !!!

Yo bro natto, do u still remember me??? Just came back from Phuket on Monday. Was there from 09/02/04 -23/02/04, tried calling your thai no. but to no avail. It's a call back service. Went to Fantasia, had this tall babe with braces on and big boobs too Still left with half a bottle of Martell there cause cannot finish alone. 2nd and 3rd nite, aslo book a beauty from Fantasia but ccb never even hood her a single time, partly bcos i was pretty drunk and also partly she's not on the auto gear to service. So for the following 1 week was only drinking at Patong without any babes. But just when i was about to go back, met a SYT in 1 of the bars, so extend another 3 days just to be with her I'm thinking of going there again on the 04/03/04, will you be there??? Please let me know, cause maybe can meet up and go chiong together. kekeke
Old 26-02-2004, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 21
insanity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
for those bros who want to go phuket soon, do check this thread on silkair's promo for phuket's tickets!

check this out
Old 26-02-2004, 08:22 PM
Samster

hi bro alright, see you had a good time in fantasia too. bro cool is there now, he's after the dj, did you notice her? dj is also available for 3 ladies drinks per hour and the rest is up to you to sian her. try the dancers nut or liza. liza is a wild one and would say she gives one of the best blow job around. very accomodating. if you like to chiong in town stay in town. bro cool moved from patong to rattana mansion. i think the price is less than 500bht a day. there is a newer joint opening there soon, in march also in pun pon. there backers are heavy weights so i think it may be the place to go to soon. now i'm hot in chamois due to beautiful 19yr old bartendee from chiangrai. i think she's the no bush type.mmmmm... bought tg today for 219sgd nett on promo till 5th march, but travel before end march. good price,esp when it's direct. muhibah travel at the plaza 2nd floor, ask for noraini. will be there tues. c ya there. sanook...
Old 03-03-2004, 11:33 PM
Alright_King

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Bro !!!

Hi bro natto, I'm going tomolo, hope u will on your thai hp so that i can call u and go chiong together See ya !!!
Old 05-03-2004, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ornateghost deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Weird encounter at Patong

This particular story has nothing to do with cheong at all in Patong (what an irony...)

I just came back from Phuket, having spent my few days there on Kamala and Patong beach. It's european season, and the whole place is just full of shermans, norwageans, danish, austrians, and just about any homo sapien that's at least 6ft tall, blonde and with blue eyes.

It's also boobs season on the beach: these european women walk around bare-breasted. I've not seen ang moh breasts for quite a while now, and it's ... well a little old - there are more elderly mama's than SYT.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone had ever encountered "unclean" stuff in Patong? I stayed at the Avantika hotel - a brand new boutique hotel at one end of Patong beach. The strange thing is, I woke up the first night when my bed "jerked" all of a sudden.

Having previously lived in regions prone to earthquakes, I had thought that it was a quake (and it did felt like one!! not your usual kick-the-mattress type of shaking). After I convince myself that it's not a quake and I did not have to run for my life, I considered the possibility of supernatural... yikes!

Anyway, after peering around my room, couldn't find a damn thing, went back to sleep and the rest of the night was peaceful.

The next night, I placed a bottled water by the bedside table. At around the same time, the same "jerk" happened again (WTF...). This time, the bed pushed against the table, and the bottled water fell to the floor.

What did I do? Act blur, put the bottle back up on the table, go back to sleep!

Anyone with similar experience in Phuket to share? It was my first such in Phuket...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1