The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 14-12-2017, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelthai View Post
only loso puyings will pretend to act hiso...
Different ppl, different definition of hi and lo so.

Example, car is a status, not looking down on those driving economic car but by driving a Vios, a city, mazda 2, how hiso can these Thais be? Unless u telling me, the particular puying loves these cars? The real Hiso will drive their luxury cars n head towards local jazz, acoustic pub for a drink.

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
I have found a list of BJ joints for my next short trip there. Been chionging in bkk so many years but suprisingly i didnt visit Bj joints/shower houses/full service massage joints/fish tanks until now. Its time to start!
Not too late. U start but I stopped.
Old 15-12-2017, 01:39 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Different ppl, different definition of hi and lo so.

Example, car is a status, not looking down on those driving economic car but by driving a Vios, a city, mazda 2, how hiso can these Thais be? Unless u telling me, the particular puying loves these cars? The real Hiso will drive their luxury cars n head towards local jazz, acoustic pub for a drink.
In Singapore there is one weirdo multimillionaire..... by day is director of public listed company..... by night once a week he will book my taxi to pick him up at his Bishopgate Rd bungalow to go jalan jalan at Geylang or Little India.... and he dun mind sitting by the roadside or back alleys watching the world go by.
Old 15-12-2017, 08:41 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTOA3954 View Post
In Singapore there is one weirdo multimillionaire.....
If u want to argue on SG vs Thais and pick the odd out then no point further on this. We are discussing on general....on general Thais values face, on general rich drives luxury car, on general rich stays in luxury land property, the list goes on. If u want to pick the odd out, then there is 1 or 2 u might know stays in wooden house. There is 1 or 2, takes public transport. There is 1 or 2, go to the temple for free meals daily.
Old 15-12-2017, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 13
despicableme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
If u want to argue on SG vs Thais and pick the odd out then no point further on this. We are discussing on general....on general Thais values face, on general rich drives luxury car, on general rich stays in luxury land property, the list goes on. If u want to pick the odd out, then there is 1 or 2 u might know stays in wooden house. There is 1 or 2, takes public transport. There is 1 or 2, go to the temple for free meals daily.
In general rich kids are more educated, I only know of this younger generation, do not know any of their parents personally. And although they value face, they do not feel as much as a need to show off to others, although they do carry branded stuff because they can afford to. I am not rich myself, but I can communicate with these people not just because they can speak good english but they also operate on the same wavelength. No crazy shit. You ask them meet where meet what time, no last min cancellations, no late for 1 hour. They want know more about you, they want know more about Singapore, its not eat drink drunk fuck and bye. They like thai people, they like to be around thai people.

As with all people, I just dont like those that are superficial, treat you well because they know they can get something in return, push you aside when they know they cant milk you anymore. These are the loso but want to act hiso kind. Take photos with cash or new car or jewellery. Have no interest in anything else other than this guy is from Singapore so I go anywhere I know he will pay for everything. Well, that's all right if you say you need to pay to get sex. The issue is I dont enjoy my time with them other than maybe sometimes the sex part. So I do not wish to waste 4hrs partying with them and then go back fuck. For that I rather pay a hooker or go massage straight up.

I like to have a good time in general, not just the sex part. I mean you still gotta do something for the rest of the day other than that 15min right? haha. Why not spend it with someone more genuine and more interested in you for who you are. Maybe you get to fuck them that night, maybe no and maybe you get to fuck them the next time you meet them again. There are always hookers for that right?
Old 16-12-2017, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Dear god of thailand,

I知 on leave for 3 weeks and would like to spend 5 days in Thailand next week.
Sad to say I致e only been to Thailand twice.

Once in bkk for 5 days and once in Phuket for 6 days

Bkk only tried fish tank for 4 days.. cause I致e a friend there who is 50 plus that doesn稚 cheong AGG or disco as he is CEO of a global company based in BKK. Only brought me to fish tank and those harry types of pub.

Knew a beautiful normal pub waitress and went to Chong buri with her and her friends

For Phuket just went diving in pipi plus a tiger show and a fish tank trip.

I知 hopping the master here could point me a road of madness for 5 days..

Should I go BKK? Pattaya? Chang mai? Phuket? Any suggest? Any nice FL could recommend me so I could hook up and disco clubs to pick up?

I知 keen on visiting Nana... it痴 one in a life time experience.. lol

Don稚 flame me.. Im serious in this trip.

Thanks in advance Gods

Please PM me if you prefer private advice to me. Thanks
Old 16-12-2017, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
ArtOfForeplay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry View Post
Dear god of thailand,

I知 on leave for 3 weeks and would like to spend 5 days in Thailand next week.
Sad to say I致e only been to Thailand twice.

Bkk only tried fish tank for 4 days.. cause I致e a friend there who is 50 plus that doesn稚 cheong AGG or disco as he is CEO of a global company based in BKK. Only brought me to fish tank and those harry types of pub.

Knew a beautiful normal pub waitress and went to Chong buri with her and her friends

I知 hopping the master here could point me a road of madness for 5 days..

Should I go BKK? Pattaya? Chang mai? Phuket? Any suggest? Any nice FL could recommend me so I could hook up and disco clubs to pick up?

I知 keen on visiting Nana... it痴 one in a life time experience.. lol

Don稚 flame me.. Im serious in this trip.

Thanks in advance Gods

Have you prepare the offerings to gods?
Old 16-12-2017, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry View Post
Dear god of thailand,

I’m on leave for 3 weeks and would like to spend 5 days in Thailand next week.
Sad to say I’ve only been to Thailand twice.

Bkk only tried fish tank for 4 days.. cause I’ve a friend there who is 50 plus that doesn’t cheong AGG or disco as he is CEO of a global company based in BKK. Only brought me to fish tank and those harry types of pub.

I’m hopping the master here could point me a road of madness for 5 days..

I’m keen on visiting Nana... it’s one in a life time experience.. lol

Don’t flame me.. Im serious in this trip.

Thanks in advance Gods

Nana is not bad. I almost went at least 1 night everytime i'm there alone.
1st floor of nana is just so-so. 2nd floor ones i think have better quality.
Skip the 3rd floor, as i'm told 3rd floor all ladyboys only. Yes there are still some ladyboy joints on 1st & 2nd floor.

Bkk got many pickup joints. Some is very straightforward, u jus walk to them and ask the price. Others are more normal, u gonna spend some time having fun together before she drop the question to u.

Pattaya i went last month. My 1st trip there for more than 10 years. Only went walking street. Walking street is full of agogo bars. Have plenty of russian girls but rarely see any men go to russian joints. Yes most russian girls are the rather old type, with a few exception syts. Lots of fish tank massages around the vicinity. Should be easy for u to find. Heard the market rate for banging girls is cheaper in pattaya and girls are easier to pick up. Jus walk into any clean bar and ask any girl, but be polite though.

Both pattaya and bkk has quite a bit of normal things to do outside of banging but places in pattaya are harder to move around, probably need to keep taking taxi and face the occasional short jams. Bkk is easier to move around by trains.
Old 16-12-2017, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
Nana is not bad. I almost went at least 1 night everytime i'm there alone.
1st floor of nana is just so-so. 2nd floor ones i think have better quality.
Skip the 3rd floor, as i'm told 3rd floor all ladyboys only. Yes there are still some ladyboy joints on 1st & 2nd floor.

Bkk got many pickup joints. Some is very straightforward, u jus walk to them and ask the price. Others are more normal, u gonna spend some time having fun together before she drop the question to u.

Pattaya i went last month. My 1st trip there for more than 10 years. Only went walking street. Walking street is full of agogo bars. Have plenty of russian girls but rarely see any men go to russian joints. Yes most russian girls are the rather old type, with a few exception syts. Lots of fish tank massages around the vicinity. Should be easy for u to find. Heard the market rate for banging girls is cheaper in pattaya and girls are easier to pick up. Jus walk into any clean bar and ask any girl, but be polite though.

Both pattaya and bkk has quite a bit of normal things to do outside of banging but places in pattaya are harder to move around, probably need to keep taking taxi and face the occasional short jams. Bkk is easier to move around by trains.
For soapy yes
But the quality depends on season and individual
For FL pick up the rate somehow same like Bkk.
Agg barfine the rate also is similiar to Scb.
Old 17-12-2017, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtOfForeplay View Post
Have you prepare the offerings to gods?
God only charge USD 1000, mention my name got discount 10%
Old 17-12-2017, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Looks like is not cheap to look for gods and the business competitive also high till got discount for Year End Sale
Old 17-12-2017, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtOfForeplay View Post
For soapy yes
But the quality depends on season and individual
For FL pick up the rate somehow same like Bkk.
Agg barfine the rate also is similiar to Scb.
Ya those regular FLs is same market as bkk.
Can easily pick up the occasional FL types in bars & clubs, they'll ask for lower. Sometimes let u reserve them day & night.
1 friend of mine picked up a girl in a bar. In the end she was with him thruout the next 2 day 2 nites. Paid her about 5k baht in total + all the food & drink costs.
Old 17-12-2017, 04:57 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3446 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108280 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
There's only a few gods. One name google, you

Come out play don't be stingy especially go disco can small tip whoever service u. Plan the amount of cash u need to bring out. Keep excess in safe box.
Agreed with this. Is not meant spolit market, sometime they happy, u happy. U in other people, must learn how to adapt to it.

They happy. They take care you.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 17-12-2017, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Another good advice from the god in CM.
Old 17-12-2017, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 11
halohalo11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi to all bros here , i came across a escort agency called "lover bangkok" - wondering if any bros here tried before ? Can share with me the feedback ? Thank you & Cheers.
Old 18-12-2017, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
tahoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Omg.. 21c in the morning. What happen to Thai weather
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1