The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 16-12-2017, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Best time to visit:

(1) Between 8-9pm. This is the time they start work so this timing has the most selection of girls. U gonna choose fast though, cause the japanese and koreans choose very fast one. By 9+ u will figure out that those top quality ones are all taken, unless they quoting a higher than normal rate. The top quality girls probably gets taken within 10min of their arrival. Almost all the girls would only do short time at this timing.

(2) From 11-midnight. This is the 2nd best timing for girls selection. Most of them came back after their 1st round, with some girls just joining in. After 12 u will see the quality drop significantly as the bar close slightly after 1am. U can also try and nego for overnight or bring them out if u want.

Those girls u see right before u enter the bar. They are all 100% ladyboys, which is the reason why they're not in the bar. Ladyboys are banned from entering.
Old 16-12-2017, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Horyg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Usually how long is ST n how many shots?
Old 17-12-2017, 12:01 PM
Samster

fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horyg View Post
Usually how long is ST n how many shots?
normally st is 1 shot, 1-1.5h.
better to ask the girl and not assume.
Some girls will act blur say actually is shorter time or inclusive of travelling time to yer hotel or inclusive of time she take to shower etc.
Even for overnight, i always ask "until what time tomorrow".
Some will quote 6am. some 8am. Some 12 noon.
Those who dun like u will dart of your room by 6am.
Usually the ones who like u is ok if u tell them "until 12 noon". Sometimes they might even say "until i slept enough". Even had those who i ordered st, stayed till 12 noon instead.
My friend had 1 before who stayed in his room till 6pm the next evening! But he's her regular customer and even got special rate!
Old 25-12-2017, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Humsup75 is Cool - loads of Potential

Realised that this thread started
Old 25-12-2017, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
gjrt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

From my past experiences in Thermae, it really depends on the girls

My first ever girl in Thermae, I took her at 2am almost closing time, asking 5k LT but counter 4k as it's almost closing. Stayed until 9am.

Other girls, if ST then 1-1.5 hours only. If LT, pretty ones would go early 6-9am. Okay looking ones can go later or hv lunch with you/even tour you the whole day if she's free.

Really depends on how you please the girl and chemistry between you guys plus don't forget to ask/negotiate with the girl in advance to avoid disappointment.
Old 28-12-2017, 01:03 AM
Samster

Key is to let the girl choose u.
Of course u dont just sit there and wait for girl to come.
Ask around, talk to a few girls. See their gfe level.
In agogo, if girl come to u first and sit with u > 30min even if u just bought 1 lady drink, chances are she kinda likes u.
Girls who kinda likes u, will naturally extend the time for LT.
Got a few experiences before when the girl charged me ST rate (2.5k baht, no mark up here. but in the end i handed them 3k anyways) and stayed till 12 noon the next day. Even when i only wanted to do 1 shot, she would keep doing those things to make me wanna do it again in the morning.
Normal girl with no gfe would dart out of yer room between 6-8am.
Worst one i encountered, refused to do anything besides open leg and watch tv. I paid her for LT...... but within 2h i asked her to leave my room.
Old 28-12-2017, 10:48 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3446 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108280 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
Key is to let the girl choose u.
Of course u dont just sit there and wait for girl to come.
Ask around, talk to a few girls. See their gfe level.
In agogo, if girl come to u first and sit with u > 30min even if u just bought 1 lady drink, chances are she kinda likes u.
Girls who kinda likes u, will naturally extend the time for LT.
Got a few experiences before when the girl charged me ST rate (2.5k baht, no mark up here. but in the end i handed them 3k anyways) and stayed till 12 noon the next day. Even when i only wanted to do 1 shot, she would keep doing those things to make me wanna do it again in the morning.
Normal girl with no gfe would dart out of yer room between 6-8am.
Worst one i encountered, refused to do anything besides open leg and watch tv. I paid her for LT...... but within 2h i asked her to leave my room.
Agreed and well said...

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 31-12-2017, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
uplube deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, was there last month and the place is really packed ! Their air-condition seems not to be working after 12am. And with the crowd it is really hot.

Wonder if there is other similar places like this in Bangkok.
Old 31-12-2017, 03:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 489 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by uplube View Post
Wonder if there is other similar places like this in Bangkok.
There is a mini version of Thermae along Thanon Rhamkhanheang near the National Stadium / University.
Old 31-12-2017, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 7
24Kuro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
There is a mini version of Thermae along Thanon Rhamkhanheang near the National Stadium / University.
Any more specific details of the mini version of thermae. A google map link of the location would be helpful
Old 01-01-2018, 01:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 489 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24Kuro View Post
Any more specific details of the mini version of thermae. A google map link of the location would be helpful
Not every business will show up on google..... sometimes you need boots on the ground to reece the place. The cafe is located between the Rhamkhamhaeng University and the National Stadium. If you still cannot locate it then please engage Naemlo's hold hands service to bring you there.
Old 01-01-2018, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 10
jeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Not every business will show up on google..... sometimes you need boots on the ground to reece the place. The cafe is located between the Rhamkhamhaeng University and the National Stadium. If you still cannot locate it then please engage Naemlo's hold hands service to bring you there.
Hi. Since u mentioned the above, it spurs my interest May I ask what’s the name of the place? Similar concept like Thermae? How’s the ladies there like? Numbers of ladies there? Apologize if I sound nosey. I’m quite a noob oso
Old 01-01-2018, 07:40 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffhardyz View Post
Hi. Since u mentioned the above, it spurs my interest May I ask what’s the name of the place? Similar concept like Thermae? How’s the ladies there like? Numbers of ladies there? Apologize if I sound nosey. I’m quite a noob oso
I have been there a few times. In fact I prefer to go there instead of Thermae as I find Thermae to be commercialized and corrupted by too many weekend millionaire carrotheads. It was by accident that I discovered this mini thermae in Rhamkhamhaeng as I was attending a soccer match at the National stadium and looking for a place to eat after the match. I was guided to the cafe by some supporters and while eating there that I realized this was the often discussed mini thermae mentioned by bros in SBF.

Firstly it is not a proper cafe... more like a school canteen with a drinks/snacks kiosk and tables/benches set up in a u-shape. Food is sold by hawkers who carry baskets or pushcarts so there's always different varieties depending on which hawker turns up. The place is seasonal as it is mainly patronized by students from the nearby Rhamkhamheang University or people coming to use the stadium. And it is packed during soccer matches so dun expect any FLs to turn up that day.

Daytime it looks like any normal makan place but come nightfall usually after dinner time..... the students from the Uni will hangout there. Although they give the impression they are studying or socializing.... actually many of them are looking to earn some extra cash. Just look around and smile or approach any puying that suit you and negotiate with her. Preferably if you can speak Thai as many of them are newbies and not so conversant in mandarin or english. Remember to check ID as some could be underage students.

They rarely follow you back to your hotel unless it is nearby and they will bring you to a ST room across the bridge in a side street. Some of them have rooms there otherwise you pay 100-200b for the room. Finally do not spoil the market as ST rate here is only 1000b. Some stunners may try their luck for more but never above 1500b. If you have money to throw.... this place is not for you please go to Thermae and be a carrothead there.
Old 01-01-2018, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 11
halohalo11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
I have been there a few times. In fact I prefer to go there instead of Thermae as I find Thermae to be commercialized and corrupted by too many weekend millionaire carrotheads. I.
Thanks Bro for your valuable information. This place look very interesting and probably i shall visit there when i am at bkk next time.

To "spot" FL there , What i need to do is keep smiling and looking around , see if the girl smile back ? Will they usually be alone sitting at corner ? Thanks !
Old 01-01-2018, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 10
jeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
I have been there a few times. In fact I prefer to go there instead of Thermae as I find Thermae to be commercialized and corrupted by too many weekend millionaire carrotheads. It was by accident that I discovered this mini thermae in Rhamkhamhaeng as I was attending a soccer match at the National stadium and looking for a place to eat after the match. I was guided to the cafe by some supporters and while eating there that I realized this was the often discussed mini thermae mentioned by bros in SBF.

Firstly it is not a proper cafe... more like a school canteen with a drinks/snacks kiosk and tables/benches set up in a u-shape. Food is sold by hawkers who carry baskets or pushcarts so there's always different varieties depending on which hawker turns up. The place is seasonal as it is mainly patronized by students from the nearby Rhamkhamheang University or people coming to use the stadium. And it is packed during soccer matches so dun expect any FLs to turn up that day.

Daytime it looks like any normal makan place but come nightfall usually after dinner time..... the students from the Uni will hangout there. Although they give the impression they are studying or socializing.... actually many of them are looking to earn some extra cash. Just look around and smile or approach any puying that suit you and negotiate with her. Preferably if you can speak Thai as many of them are newbies and not so conversant in mandarin or english. Remember to check ID as some could be underage students.

They rarely follow you back to your hotel unless it is nearby and they will bring you to a ST room across the bridge in a side street. Some of them have rooms there otherwise you pay 100-200b for the room. Finally do not spoil the market as ST rate here is only 1000b. Some stunners may try their luck for more but never above 1500b. If you have money to throw.... this place is not for you please go to Thermae and be a carrothead there.
Thanx for the detailed heads up Bro. Very informative. I’ll chk the place out the nxt time I’m there. Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1