The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 08-12-2017, 03:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
barchormeeboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtOfForeplay View Post
Take It, Sounds Up, WarmUp, GoodView
Just had a great time at Warmup Club!

Awesome crowd and music, mostly local Thai uni students, will check out Take It and Sounds Up tmr Friday night
Thanks for the info bro!
Old 08-12-2017, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
ArtOfForeplay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by barchormeeboy View Post
Just had a great time at Warmup Club!

Awesome crowd and music, mostly local Thai uni students, will check out Take It and Sounds Up tmr Friday night
Thanks for the info bro!
Take It & Sounds Up got FL so if they approach you just be prepare to pay. KTV here open till 7am but mostly for shake head and the quality abit zzz *not my type*
Old 08-12-2017, 07:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
TrueMove4G deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtOfForeplay View Post
KTV here open till 7am but mostly for shake head and the quality abit zzz *not my type*
Yes majority KTVs at CM opens till 7am. But since when KTV is shake head joint?
Old 08-12-2017, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
ArtOfForeplay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueMove4G View Post
Yes majority KTVs at CM opens till 7am. But since when KTV is shake head joint?
Maybe you going a different that the one TG bring me go?
Old 12-12-2017, 07:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 10
Nitwitty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNitwitty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just a note to readers of SBF

unless you are sure you can make it, don't ask me to help book the massage aunties for kansai massage.

3 days ago, Happen to see 2guys who claim to be stealth reader of SBF. They say they read up and saw that there is recommendation for good authentic Kansai Massage, asked me for details about the whole process. Says want to book for the next day, I told them that the aunties start work at 12noon but they say its too late for them as they have a schedule to visit Pai. I helped them call on the spot and make a booking for next day 10am.

Next day 10.30am, massage aunties call me and say never see any customers coming for their booking. I contacted 1 of the bro through wechat, he replied that they worry that they will miss the bus trip to Pai, therefore decided to skip the massage.

I told them the Aunties purposely came early for them yet they still fly aeroplane, and the fees they are earning are super low compared to other shops. All they reply is they are sorry.

I have helped introduced numerous bros from SBF for Kansai Massage, but this is the first time kena fly aeroplane. Reflects very bad on my integrity also.

Lastly, I will say I will not help anymore unless you can prove to me you are serious and doesn't need babyfeed..
Old 12-12-2017, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Aiyo you still so helpful ya, I already give up helping those lazy people....most just need information centre keep asking question and will not appreciate our help.....some even think we are agent trying to help them. KNN if anyone want to ask info or hold hand service please transfer money first, info not for free unless we are friend........but sorry hor I don't anyhow make friend now.

People asking me for kopi or drinks, please note I have my own coffee machine and I use best coffee bean at home, so I don't really want to have free or cheap coffee outside. And for drinks, I only drink Kavalan or Blue label whisky, don't ask me out to drink beer or black label, I drink already got headache.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitwitty View Post
Just a note to readers of SBF

unless you are sure you can make it, don't ask me to help book the massage aunties for kansai massage.

3 days ago, Happen to see 2guys who claim to be stealth reader of SBF. They say they read up and saw that there is recommendation for good authentic Kansai Massage, asked me for details about the whole process. Says want to book for the next day, I told them that the aunties start work at 12noon but they say its too late for them as they have a schedule to visit Pai. I helped them call on the spot and make a booking for next day 10am.

Next day 10.30am, massage aunties call me and say never see any customers coming for their booking. I contacted 1 of the bro through wechat, he replied that they worry that they will miss the bus trip to Pai, therefore decided to skip the massage.

I told them the Aunties purposely came early for them yet they still fly aeroplane, and the fees they are earning are super low compared to other shops. All they reply is they are sorry.

I have helped introduced numerous bros from SBF for Kansai Massage, but this is the first time kena fly aeroplane. Reflects very bad on my integrity also.

Lastly, I will say I will not help anymore unless you can prove to me you are serious and doesn't need babyfeed..
Old 12-12-2017, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 8
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Next time don't need go so far to help one. I learnt my lesson liao. You trust them but they just treat u like carrot
i have warned many times before that many stealth agents, freeloaders and gangsters are lurking on this forum...

want to meet strangers than be prepared for some surprises if you are unlucky...

+1 -kelthai

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
Info/informant will be strictly kept confidential*
PM me
Old 13-12-2017, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 10
Nitwitty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNitwitty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I met them while at Dolphin, then they ask me introduce them the kansai massage.
I never lose anything physical, just the massage aunties purposely went work early for them in the end kena fly kite... Poor thing lor... nevermind, lesson learnt.
Old 14-12-2017, 12:02 AM
Samster

kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!

Quote:
I met them while at Dolphin, then they ask me introduce them the kansai massage.
I never lose anything physical, just the massage aunties purposely went work early for them in the end kena fly kite... Poor thing lor... nevermind, lesson learnt.
555 you are very foolish to believe in those jokers... end up spoil your own reputation... most thai people very petty one... on the surface mai pen rai but they remember your stunt if you play them out... on the other hand if you are kind to them they can be very appreciative...

you may think they only wasted their time but it is about the face issue... you are not graeng jai at all... if i am the massage auntie i will blacklist you 555... if i am you and if i intend to visit this massage shop again i will faster go tabao some snacks or food for them as a good will gesture... this is call save face for everyone plus you will gain mutual respect because they will hold you in high regard as a man of principal and nit sai dee 555... you are considered thai lao jiao so this one you should know... please do not disgrace singapore lang furthur 555...

not say i only criticise the bad side of thais but they have a good side as well... however the culture is quite complicated...

*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
PM me
Old 14-12-2017, 10:41 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3446 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108280 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just to share my view.

For me, is very simple. i will just ignore them. They sure said you are selfish or what but who care. Let them settle themself explore themself.

A lot of them dont feel appricate after sharing. Some will even blame you for not getting the same service as you or even sabo you cos of jealously.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 14-12-2017, 12:32 PM
Samster

well said bro Naka_Timo...

PM me
Old 15-12-2017, 09:51 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3446 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108280 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haiz. Gone are the days where pp talk about loyalty, friendship and brotherhood.
Yes, very few of those liao nowaday. Most of the time all selfish and chee hong liao. Use to it liao...

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 18-12-2017, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haiz. Gone are the days where pp talk about loyalty, friendship and brotherhood.
nowadays people talk self serving interest...

PM me
Old 20-12-2017, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Chiang Mai now is getting cold.....drinking out door need to wear jacket

Old 21-12-2017, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

I'm in the south and this morning wake up to 19 degree... nearly max out my water heater... Don't like the icy cold toilet seat.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1