The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 09-10-2017, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Igotthefeeling deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: phuket

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfusion View Post
Will Patong bars and pubs close from 26-29 Oct?
Any particular reason? I'm flying over on 30 Oct.
Old 14-10-2017, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 21
dfusion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

King's cremation on 26th Oct.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...mation-8791334

BANGKOK: Thailand will hold the cremation for its late king Bhumibol Adulyadej on Oct 26, the government announced Tuesday (Apr 25), a ceremony that will be held at a vast funeral complex currently being built outside his palace.

Government spokesman Lieutenant General Sansern Kaewkumnerd said five days of funerary rites would begin on Oct 25, with the cremation held on the second evening.
Old 18-10-2017, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 19
tcss7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: phuket diving

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcss7 View Post
Diver, Diver, Diver!!!
Anybody want to tag along? Feel free to pm for further discussion.
I've secured my flight from 9 Apr to 14 Apr....
6D5N, diving cum Songkran festival celebration dive trips, anyone keen?? Upto 9 boats dive..
Cheers!!
Old 28-10-2017, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 13
ExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to behold

The KTV where you book girl for whole day like Hatyai Phuket have or not. I read through like no have. Any senior bro can PM me if there is. I will surely post FR if you want me to.
Old 23-11-2017, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 772 / Power: 20
Gingerman is a splendid one to beholdGingerman is a splendid one to beholdGingerman is a splendid one to beholdGingerman is a splendid one to beholdGingerman is a splendid one to beholdGingerman is a splendid one to beholdGingerman is a splendid one to behold

Heading to Phuket from 26 - 30 Nov... anyone wanna meet up can drop me a pm, will be with gf, so open to swinging if u have a partner.
Old 25-11-2017, 04:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 0
pyros_316 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypyros_316 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hey bros, I am in Phuket & will be here till 30th Nov.
Hit me up if you wanna cheong together.
Old 29-11-2017, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1114 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcss7 View Post
I've secured my flight from 9 Apr to 14 Apr....
6D5N, diving cum Songkran festival celebration dive trips, anyone keen?? Upto 9 boats dive..
Cheers!!
What's the recommended phuket dive itinerary n dive companies to use bro? I can't go similan islands as time is short, maybe 2 days dive max..
Old 03-12-2017, 03:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Nelsonal is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Salute the effort and sharing of plans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Actually i find phuket nothing much too exciting. Of course got money can do many things but soon you find bangkok is really the best place to enjoy those baht and fuck. Because phuket is an island so basically u be trap there for limited fuck choice and they like to carrot tourist. Let me share my no so normal itinerary.

Food wise is really paradise, seafood eat till u drop. Morning eat thai style dim sum. Shopping can forget it. I see some of u guys go there diving. Some like water n beaches also take time go phangna which is next to phuket.

Party place have 3 types. First type you can find at patong bangla side. For late night ONS or pick up can try illuzion. If u are free n easy n alone in phuket for many days 555 jialat, i highly recommend you to try use your charm to pick up a pretty girl for fuck the next few days and be your personal tour guide. 5555. If you can pick a true blue local phuket is best. If she have car also best. No car go rent one. With a car you can explore all parts of phuket and make your trip worth and go sight seeing.

Second type of party place is out of patong, towards phuket town area? Its more like a local chill chill, example is Sound Phuket. Just like if u go pattaya have differ club? Pickup of local girls for ONS is really really must see how much charm u have there liao hor 5555. Its considered as local thai turf already not same Illuzion.

Third type party place i can't tell you the exact spot but local thai girls will be able to bring u there. Basically its 100% local thai disco. If u go there alone quite scary 555 because its extremely locals.

Having a car in phuket is really really really good because really can visit many places during the day be it temple or buddha or mountain or exotic places.

Google Map n GPS works well in phuket. Driving from phuket to phangna and all the way up to huahin, bangkok and pattaya also no problem. If u successfully pick up a very pretty thai girl with car and you think u can fuck her extremely good for next few days then i also suggest u to try ask her go holiday road trip with you. Bao all the expenses of course. 555 u be the driver please. Speed up to 150 but safety side be 100 to 120. Such trip 5 days should be ok. But only if girl is game to go. Please do make her happy to enjoy her trip.

Car with phuket plate can exit and enter phuket easily via the thai mainland check point bridge.

Plan your timing well because phuket to bangkok takes 10 to 12 hours driving. Along the highway can pit stop. Im sure by then you will know the girl well after a long road chat 555. Best is stop at huahin for 1 night and fuck her there. Get a nice place make her happy. If u can get a villa with private pool for sex is best. Be romantic.

Anything further up is towards bangkok for fun already or if she game enough bring her go stay resort at kanchanaburi relax 1 day. All the waterfall river relax. Again fuck her there 555. At bangkok can do many things, party eat shop and make her fall in love with u. 555. If too much time and she want go pattaya is max 3 hrs drive. Eat drink sleep all must enjoy. Going back to phuket is also best to stop at huahin first because going back may seem longer n tiring. Please depart early. Driving at night towards phangna and phuket is really not easy since there's 2 way to reach phuket. If u hit raining at night make speed extremely slow. Some roads no lights.

Lastly. Back to phuket should be evening time already. Make sure have a big hot tub sex with her for relaxation after a long drive with her saying she will miss u and fuck u with love and kiss goodbye u at phuket airport next day.

Slight difficulty level, only for those who are game enough. Good planning a must. Otherwise stick to domestic air for travel to bangkok. 555.
Old 14-12-2017, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 19
tcss7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpsexx View Post
What's the recommended phuket dive itinerary n dive companies to use bro? I can't go similan islands as time is short, maybe 2 days dive max..
Hi, im diving with freedom dolphin diving. Used to be All-4-diving instructor... We do 3 days dive..

Sorry for the late reply as im not everyday chiongster...
Old 01-01-2018, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 21
hosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud of

800++km drive to bkk is no joke, only so called big road, not like Malaysia's NS expressway u can chiong upwards of 150kmh.
Old 05-01-2018, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hosayboh View Post
800++km drive to bkk is no joke, only so called big road, not like Malaysia's NS expressway u can chiong upwards of 150kmh.
I drove from BKK to Hatyai back to BKK twice... The road is mostly wide and smooth. I did average 140-160km/h. Once via the east, the other via west route. Drove past Phuket b4.
Old 05-01-2018, 02:28 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wa u so fast. I don't dare leh cuz the car duno tyres ok boh n when last inspection. Safety first.
Depends on car u driving. I drove north also this speed but kena caught twice clocking about 140 km/h and paid 200 thb on the spot. Clocked about 150 km/h by speed camera to Pattaya, received my photo by post and paid 1000-1500 (can't remember) in police station
Old 05-01-2018, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Actually must we do license convert or not ah? Till now i nv go find out. So far nv kana any mata or traffic offense.
By right, if u are staying in Thailand for more than 60 days, u need to convert to Thai license... but most foreigners go by left. Just be careful, insurance might not cover in case of mishap or whatever.

Converting to Thai license is easy... just prepare the documents posted in the net, go for 3 stations test, watch a video and u will get your tmp Thai driving license. I dunno whether u need to take the so called basic theory test as there are changes recently.
Old 05-01-2018, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
...Day time still ok but night time a challenge. ...Avoid night because also got trucks.
I have driven 400kms to Petchaboon (quite scenic, with rolling mountains before resort destination). And now regularly drive south west to Hua Hin, 230km. Enroute, many stop over at Ampawa (floating market on weekends) which is just 80km or an easy hour away. The Petchaburi stretch is straight enough.

Don't disagree on night driving, the big trucks are poorly lighted with some crazy drivers. And watch out for motorbikes (fond of going against traffic flow).

On return to Bkk, the Samut Sakhon stretch (city limits) is slippery even when not wet -risking accidents, so allow for space from vehicles in front of you. And the heavy traffic build up tells you are approaching Bkk.

On my radar: try drive up north to CNX with many pit stops
Old 05-01-2018, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
...years ago got one FL she open a thai massage shop a Sukhumvit? Do u still contact with her?
She was easily an 8, owned and ran that 2 storey rub down joint off Suk. Sold her Honda SUV for biz start up (and supplemented with FL stints here). A pro on the bed, even asks you to use vibrator (hers) on her.

Just good memories from lil black book. I was once young (and so was she).

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1