The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 11-12-2017, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 21
reloaded deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyreloaded deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Pattaya

Any out call agents in Pattaya can recommend?
Old 18-12-2017, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by legolas99 View Post
what would be a fair rate for long time now in pattaya?barfine and the girl
On the high side... e.g baccara 11pm price @ ~7,000 barfine 1,500

Hollywood about ~6,000

All rubbish lah... by 4am wake you up ask for 2nd shot... you blur blur reject she go liao... all kind of excuses.

Take your money to bkk instead... more choices.
Old 18-12-2017, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 15
fapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
On the high side... e.g baccara 11pm price @ ~7,000 barfine 1,500

Hollywood about ~6,000

All rubbish lah... by 4am wake you up ask for 2nd shot... you blur blur reject she go liao... all kind of excuses.

Take your money to bkk instead... more choices.
Wah, last year September I remember I got 2 girls from Baccara for about that price. Looks like it about doubled.
Old 19-12-2017, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fapfapfap View Post
Wah, last year September I remember I got 2 girls from Baccara for about that price. Looks like it about doubled.
Huh? Whoa... you beri expert man... last sept I'm already here and only manage to bargain it to 5,000 around nearly 12am. Forgot the barfine though...

Baccara very ex... the jappy price can go up to 10k... but what the hell... they are spending company money... they don't really care.

Nowadays I spend most time in Rayong pub and disco for drinking... more value for money.

This weekend I'm going pattaya to meet a friend... any samster happen to be around can join us... nothing too crazy though... maybe just dinner and head to AGG to chill.
Old 19-12-2017, 11:50 AM
Samster

fapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Huh? Whoa... you beri expert man... last sept I'm already here and only manage to bargain it to 5,000 around nearly 12am. Forgot the barfine though...
Barfine should be about 1k after midnight.

It helps if you have patience, the girls will lower their price the later it is last time. Now I don't know if they still do it.

As a bonus, my friends bought bottles there so we were talking to a lot of staff. The dancer, the girls, the mamasan, the waiter, the bouncer all came and we gave them drinks. I used this chance to test water first, see which girls can do what I want.

I think if you just walk in and try to barfine 2 girls, you will probably kenna chop. I tried to do it a Queen in LK Metro this year, was quoted 1.5k per girl for bar fine. They asked for 5k per girl for ST. I told them forget it, went for massage instead.
Old 19-12-2017, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Barfine should be about 1k after midnight.

I think if you just walk in and try to barfine 2 girls, you will probably kenna chop. I tried to do it a Queen in LK Metro this year, was quoted 1.5k per girl for bar fine. They asked for 5k per girl for ST. I told them forget it, went for massage instead.
Didn't go to LK for about 4 months... but 5k ST I also find it too steep...

the other day I was at hollywood and ordered a black label and kena con as later I realized it was a red label they gave... I told the waiter that I paid 2k for black and he explain 1.2k for red and ice/soda for 800 so it's 2k for red. KNN... open bottle also must pay for mixer... anyway lazy to argue lah...

I was with my angmo friend and the beside table gals(not my type) joined to our table... kind of ruin the night for me... but it's ok lah... my friend enjoy the night.
Old 19-12-2017, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quote:

the other day I was at hollywood and ordered a black label and kena con as later I realized it was a red label they gave... I told the waiter that I paid 2k for black and he explain 1.2k for red and ice/soda for 800 so it's 2k for red. KNN... open bottle also must pay for mixer... anyway lazy to argue lah...

I was with my angmo friend and the beside table gals(not my type) joined to our table... kind of ruin the night for me... but it's ok lah... my friend enjoy the night.
Yeah, I used to prefer LK because walking street got too expensive, and too many tourists. I'm looking for another playground now.
Old 19-12-2017, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
ArtOfForeplay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

They got 2 black
1 is 1900฿ and the other 2100฿ which is bigger bottles.
But they also charge for popcorn and is a must inside bills. Basically you must pay the bottles outside first before can go in. Unless you go by right side and no bouncer there.
Old 19-12-2017, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Yeah, I used to prefer LK because walking street got too expensive, and too many tourists. I'm looking for another playground now.

Myanmar, Cambodia, Philippines or even Indonesia are cheaper than Thailand. Personally I list Myanmar at the top for now.
I am not familiar with Malaysia, plenty of Bros have good info there.
Old 19-12-2017, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtOfForeplay View Post
They got 2 black
1 is 1900฿ and the other 2100฿ which is bigger bottles.
But they also charge for popcorn and is a must inside bills. Basically you must pay the bottles outside first before can go in. Unless you go by right side and no bouncer there.
Not sure... every time pay 400 and get 2 beers but that night my friend is a whiskey guy so I ordered a black... the girl outside told me 2k and no cover charge and I just paid her... didn't see any bills also.
Old 19-12-2017, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by legolas99 View Post
what would be a fair rate for long time now in pattaya?barfine and the girl

Roughly in range of 2500 - 7000 B for the girl alone, pending on many variables.

Bar fine in many Agogo in Walking Street and LK Metro is 1500 B before midnight. In Pattaya They have two tier bar fine system that Bar fine rate drops after midnight.
Old 19-12-2017, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
The other night I joined my friends at Rayong Star hotel Platinum Club... local joint... quite a lot of SYT and 4 person(excluding gals) with god knows how many lady drinks... total bill is 4800 with a bottle of Regency. I didn't tabao... don't know what's the price...
Old 19-12-2017, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender View Post
Myanmar, Cambodia, Philippines or even Indonesia are cheaper than Thailand. Personally I list Myanmar at the top for now.
I am not familiar with Malaysia, plenty of Bros have good info there.
Bro, most people went to pioneer and JJ but our burmese mechanic in company ruin it all for me when I was talking about these 2 places... He said, "brother, all yangon burmese don't go there... many HIV!".

Fuck man!... I just don't see it the same way as before... LOLz
Old 19-12-2017, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
ArtOfForeplay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Not sure... every time pay 400 and get 2 beers but that night my friend is a whiskey guy so I ordered a black... the girl outside told me 2k and no cover charge and I just paid her... didn't see any bills also.
The girls outside usually is wearing the uniform grey or silver *sometime diff colour*. The Vip is 10k฿ 4bottles gold inside the big ice bucket. Now weather good sia 20c after drink come out walk to NOIR sibeh shiok
Old 19-12-2017, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtOfForeplay View Post
The girls outside usually is wearing the uniform grey or silver *sometime diff colour*. The Vip is 10k฿ 4bottles gold inside the big ice bucket. Now weather good sia 20c after drink come out walk to NOIR sibeh shiok
Siao ah... 4 bottles how to drink? Actually I don't really like the music they play in there... beri china/korea rock... LOLz... usually just go in chop chop pick gals nego and leave.

What/where is NOIR? Good?

You in Patts now? Ya lor... from last night onward turning cold liao... from last night until now I didn't on aircon. This afternoon drink coffee outside central with my friend wind so strong and chilling...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1