The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 19-11-2017, 07:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 18
kooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to behold
Ekkamai/ On Nut

Hi,
Any nice or 'nice' massage place around this area to intro?
Old 19-11-2017, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
deph deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ekkamai/ On Nut

Not that I know of after my past days of recce. From all the forum Bros info, Phrom Phong and Nana is confirm. Planning to visit Huai Khwang tonight to see it with my own eyes. Many positive feedback on that stretch of road.
Old 19-11-2017, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 8
Bangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to behold

You just take one stop to Thonglo, at soi 53/1 got a few showerhouse
Or two stops to phrom phong at soi 24 also a range of showerhouse for you to choose.
Old 19-11-2017, 10:27 PM
Samster

kooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for sharing. I'm staying out of the action zone area(Nana, Phrom going) to explore more food/msg places etc.
Probably will check out thong lor soi/1
Old 22-11-2017, 05:00 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3446 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108280 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

On nut BTS opposite tesco soi 59 have a few massage not sure suit u a not

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 22-11-2017, 09:27 PM
Samster

Cool, will check out soi 59. Thanks bro
Old 27-11-2017, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 19
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kooperho View Post
Thanks for sharing. I'm staying out of the action zone area(Nana, Phrom going) to explore more food/msg places etc.
Probably will check out thong lor soi/1
Every area has its own entertainment zone...is a matter or big or small...high so or run down...
Even Florence club is at along the Srinakarin road.. also so out of the town chiong zone..

I'M CIM KING
Old 27-11-2017, 09:33 AM
Samster

draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deph View Post
Not that I know of after my past days of recce. From all the forum Bros info, Phrom Phong and Nana is confirm. Planning to visit Huai Khwang tonight to see it with my own eyes. Many positive feedback on that stretch of road.
Hui Kwang itself is just a stretch of night market.. its the T junction right at the Elephant shrine that seperate the different parts of fun zone.
to poseidon, to central pharam 9 or big c and Talad rodfai @Esplanade , to the night market,Hui Kwang, or to the mini chinatown opp elephant shrine and further in to more underground fun...

I'M CIM KING
Old 27-11-2017, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 21
ahyong is one of the Best!ahyong is one of the Best!ahyong is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
Hui Kwang itself is just a stretch of night market.. its the T junction right at the Elephant shrine that seperate the different parts of fun zone.
to poseidon, to central pharam 9 or big c and Talad rodfai @Esplanade , to the night market,Hui Kwang, or to the mini chinatown opp elephant shrine and further in to more underground fun...
wah bro what underground fun? care to share?
Old 28-11-2017, 12:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahyong View Post
wah bro what underground fun? care to share?
Interested to know who

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 28-11-2017, 06:55 PM
Samster

keep it cumming...*coming
Old 29-11-2017, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
veryrich229 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
bro i also want to know where is the underground fun...share leh bro
Old 29-11-2017, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by veryrich229 View Post
bro i also want to know where is the underground fun...share leh bro
Junkies in the sewage shooting up...?

I'M CIM KING
Old 07-12-2017, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 18
wild_ren is a splendid one to beholdwild_ren is a splendid one to beholdwild_ren is a splendid one to beholdwild_ren is a splendid one to beholdwild_ren is a splendid one to beholdwild_ren is a splendid one to behold

Soi 24 that area that walk further up also.
Addict quite popular in soi24.

Huai Kwang I find nothing much but mostly establishment though
Old 09-12-2017, 07:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Bro draven mentioned is the area where kapoo exists “hidden” from tourist maps and some soapy where local goes
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1