The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 02-12-2017, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 13
hornyfcuker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FR on Hi Class and Chrome

Quote:
Originally Posted by kooperho View Post
This Chrome located at Soi 7 near NANA?
Can’t remember which Soi
Near Nana...yup
Old 02-12-2017, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
At least you will not hear their bullshits about this or that place close down and they recommend you to go some place "better"
True that! I asked to go La Belle on the first night actually...the tuk tuk fella said close down already. Really close down meh?
Old 04-12-2017, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
tolkein deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyfcuker View Post
Can’t remember which Soi
Near Nana...yup
Yes, it’s at soi 7 alley. There are stalls selling sex toys at the beginning or the road and then you’ll see bars and massage parlours, with girls trying to get you in. Walked past Chrome at around 5pm yesterday and got a glimpse of the girls who were sitting outside. They were either not that young or chubby, so didn’t go in.
Old 05-12-2017, 07:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tolkein View Post
Yes, it’s at soi 7 alley. There are stalls selling sex toys at the beginning or the road and then you’ll see bars and massage parlours, with girls trying to get you in. Walked past Chrome at around 5pm yesterday and got a glimpse of the girls who were sitting outside. They were either not that young or chubby, so didn’t go in.
You are right! When I was done after the session, while walking out of the place I saw the other girls and I was like phew! I got the one that looked the best and with the best body 😂

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1