The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 28-11-2017, 05:40 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3446 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108280 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mariaaaaaa... You've gotta see her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickP View Post
Report from Maria:

Sunday 4.30 pm, when I went, there were about 10-15 girls there sitting around smiling to get my attention, and it actually feels quite good. (One just turned up to work in fact) , I could pick whoever I wanted. When I came out at 5.40, there were only 4 girls to choose from, most already had found customers.

Maria accessible by MRT, the Thai system rivals/exceeds Singapore. Enough said. Get off at Sutthisan and walk, it's not too far. If not, Grab is cheap in Thailand.

When I walked in, I was immediately greeted by a Mamasan wearing a suit, I'm not sure what's the game here, but I suppose it just makes them look more the part. She walked me in and gave me the general lowdown on what the prices where. Mxx (x is a number) was 5K Baht Lxx was 6K baht. (Only two tiers available)

Seeing i came with 12K Baht. I wanted to be able to splash out on the top of the top tier if I found her attractive. Unfortunately, I was told that the 7K and above girls, do not work Sunday.....Wasted...

of the tables close by, sit down with her and pak tor abit, maybe bought some food, and drinks and try to feel if we had chemistry. If I did, I would have realised the girl's English was crap and I might have chosen another girl. But the girl I picked (forgot her number) was definitely very pretty.

Girl
Face: 9/10
Boobs: A? enchanced to a D, so it was basically solid and I could feel the implants under the skin, could still see the scars underneath the boobs.
Body: Slim, Nice and tall, at least 1.7m+
GFE: No english usually means 8/10 max, but she didn't french and said she doesn't kiss. I offered to tip to kiss because no kissing just doesn't work for me. She agreed but no frenching.
Soapy Massage: Was essentially a soaping up in a bathtub.
Price: 6K baht
RTM/RTF: No, I would try another girl.

As usual, there was all the usual complimentary piano massage BBBJ,etc.. Facilities wise, the room, the bath tub it all felt quite high class.

All in, If you can spend SG$160 buck on 90 mins with an Ang Pai in SG, it really make no sense to do this here. But you are here for the experience of being cleaned by a pretty girl in a fancy environment that feels very high class. The girl gets 4K (~150 SG) of the 6K (~280SG) baht you paid. I assume if I got a 5K girl, she prob gets 3K baht.

After we got dressed she asked if I was staying at a hotel, I asked if it because she wanted to see if I wanted her for overnight, and she smiled. Which is good that I had that option, but I don't think it would come cheap, and probably cost more than an overnight in SG.

If her GFE was good, and spoke better English, I'd have considered, had I not going to be flying out that same night.

So I can say, the only benefit of this is that:
Going to Maria, you can be sure you can choose a hot girl in a very nice environment (who hasn't been screwed by half the SBF forum already).

Unfortunately that's all there is. GFE is a bit hit and miss I assume, like in SG. So it's really only worth if you are in the area already. I would consider coming back, but next time, I would choose more carefully, because I want to be able to do overnight as well.

[CENTER]How to make 4.30 pm Sunday Soapy Massage work

For SG, you can take the 9.20 Jetstar but you will arrive in SG just after midnight.

Up my points if you found what I said helpful!

Nice FR, think this place similar with the lord ba, so high end ladies, 6K i think i can overnite one lady and short time one lady.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 02-12-2017, 01:25 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 0
EvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bangkok's Shower Houses

Is it the practice now to have to pay for add-ons ? Twice I had been asked to top up in separate joints for CIM and AJ services which used to be included in the packages previously.

Was at a soapy next to the old Nataree where I took the 2400b package. I assumed everything is included in the package but was surprised when the girl did CBJ and said no CIM. She insist have to pay another 500b if I want her to suck until I cum in her mouth.

Next day encountered similar situation at Soi 24. This place had a reputation for unlimited shots within the time limited and their girls are game for anything including CIM and AJ. I had been to this place many times in the past and was always happy and satisfied with their girls' services. I took the 2800b package and all was going well..... BBBJ in the shower followed by cracking oil massage and FJ. After resting awhile I signaled the lady for 2nd round and was surprised when she said finished oredi. She asked for extra baht if I want another shot and also needed to top up for AJ and CIM too. The mamasan was no help either when I complained later as she claimed they cannot force the girls to do acts against their wishes..... and the 2800 baht package is for 2hr oil massage as nowhere in the pricelist was stated sex is included... Well technically she is right but it has been their practice to include sex and other kinky acts in the packages previously. That was why I went to them in the first place.
Old 03-12-2017, 10:27 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3446 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108280 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvolveMMA View Post
Is it the practice now to have to pay for add-ons ? Twice I had been asked to top up in separate joints for CIM and AJ services which used to be included in the packages previously.

Was at a soapy next to the old Nataree where I took the 2400b package. I assumed everything is included in the package but was surprised when the girl did CBJ and said no CIM. She insist have to pay another 500b if I want her to suck until I cum in her mouth.

Next day encountered similar situation at Soi 24. This place had a reputation for unlimited shots within the time limited and their girls are game for anything including CIM and AJ. I had been to this place many times in the past and was always happy and satisfied with their girls' services. I took the 2800b package and all was going well..... BBBJ in the shower followed by cracking oil massage and FJ. After resting awhile I signaled the lady for 2nd round and was surprised when she said finished oredi. She asked for extra baht if I want another shot and also needed to top up for AJ and CIM too. The mamasan was no help either when I complained later as she claimed they cannot force the girls to do acts against their wishes..... and the 2800 baht package is for 2hr oil massage as nowhere in the pricelist was stated sex is included... Well technically she is right but it has been their practice to include sex and other kinky acts in the packages previously. That was why I went to them in the first place.
Logically, BBBJ and FJ should be included. There was once, the gal ask for extra to perform BBBJ. I told them it should be included, if not included then can forget about people coming back to the place again.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 03-12-2017, 12:29 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvolveMMA View Post

Not all girls offer CIM, AJ so best if you consult the papa/mamasan if the price include this 1st or need to top up, if not sure, also ask them various question like how long how many shots etc

And usually listen to their "reputation" with a pinch of salt as those who proclaim unlimited shots are those who visit them very often and are classified as "VIP" so the girls don't mind giving them extra shots

And there are Canon fairies who proclaim getting extra services from particular joints so they can "hao lian" to others
Old 12-01-2018, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Greetings,

Does anybody know why Victoria Massage was raided today?

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 12-01-2018, 07:56 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
Deepheat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Greetings,

Does anybody know why Victoria Massage was raided today?
Haha.... Korean SuperStar come back to BKK now?
I thought you loved AC and keep dissing about BKK & Patts so why the u-turn?
Old 12-01-2018, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 8
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepheat View Post
Haha.... Korean SuperStar come back to BKK now?
I thought you loved AC and keep dissing about BKK & Patts so why the u-turn?
555 you really mark korean superstar mak mak...

+2 -kelthai

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
Info/informant will be strictly kept confidential*
PM me
Old 13-01-2018, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Massage parlour raided for sex trafficking.

Breaking News January 12, 2018 17:10
By Khanathit Srihirundaj The Nation

The Department of Special Investigation (DSI) joined with the Army and police to raid a massage parlour in Bangkok’s Rama 9 area on Friday over allegations of human trafficking and prostitution of girls under 18.

DSI deputy chief Pol Colonel Songsak Raksaksakul led DSI officers, soldiers and administrative officials in a raid of “Victoria’s: The Secret Forever” massage parlour – with an arrest warrant for a man identified as “Kob”.

The operation was also backed by a warrant to search the premises for Kob, who reportedly worked there as an “enticer”, and to gather related incriminated evidence.

It remained unclear whether the suspect was taken into custody in the raid.
The case stemmed from a previous complaint by Alliance Anti Trafic (AAT), which had rescued a Myanmar girl under 18 who had been lured into prostitution at the age of 12.

Contd..
Old 13-01-2018, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

DSI had taken up the case investigation last year as the case reportedly linked criminals in Thailand, Myanmar and Malaysia who preyed on girls under 18. It was alleged the gang had recruited virgin underage girls from outside Thailand to provide sex services. The girls were then sent to perform sex work at the Bangkok massage parlour – a form of human trafficking.

The ongoing case investigation had identified seven suspects now covered by court-ordered arrest warrants, including Kob.

http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/dsi...n-trafficking/

Last edited by BlueDragon193; 13-01-2018 at 03:43 PM.
Old 13-01-2018, 05:04 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

I heard the DSI oso paid a visit to The Lord & Long Beach last night.
So far no news reported yet...... anyone have any updates?
Old 17-01-2018, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 12
Hurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

Was at the Huai Khwang, Sutthisan area earlier this week.
It was at 10:30pm-11pm timing.

Entered The Lord alley and decided to check out Ocean first, but realised it's all closed. So checked the The Lord and they only had 2 girls available. Not really interested so walked over to Emmanuelle.

In Emmanuelle they had about 12 girls available, from the lowest 2600 category up until the 4500 category. None of the upper class girls were there.
Nothing in my cup of tea also, so stepped out to grab a smoke.

On my way to Emmanuelle, remembered that there's a guy outside Merci calling out, but didn't step in at all. Saw a few people coming out from Hi-Class when I was smoking so checked that next. Again, very lively with 10+ girls available. Eyed one, 3400 THB, took her.

Very nice girl, spoke decent English.
Worked in Alaina but jumped over to Hi-Class. Nice release.
Would return to Hi-Class again.
Decent venue with decent rooms.

On my way back saw Alaina with many cars going in and out.
Must be doing good business.
Old 18-01-2018, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 8
youmee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Can also check out the soapy along sukhumvit soi 28 there. Not bad selection and start 2100baht
Old 18-01-2018, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 9
kslogic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurhurrahrah View Post
Was at the Huai Khwang, Sutthisan area earlier this week.
It was at 10:30pm-11pm timing.

Decent venue with decent rooms.

On my way back saw Alaina with many cars going in and out.
Must be doing good business.
Nice report. Was there too. Before the raid on Victoria on Friday, all those you mentioned were full of girls. However, when revisited on Monday, many of the PPS/MMS were on holiday and hardly any of the better cat girls were daring enough to come to work. Rama 9 MPs were extremely quiet and deadzone. The Lord being same umbrella as Victoria will also definietly be very quiet for time being. The only exception that still had loads of girls was Poseidon. Did not visit Alaina but expect very few stock there as well until the Victoria hooha settles.
Old 18-01-2018, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 9
kslogic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by youmee View Post
Can also check out the soapy along sukhumvit soi 28 there. Not bad selection and start 2100baht
Sorry bro, care to share more info like name of the place and exact location? As I recall there isn't much on Suk Soi 28. Just a condo and a small pool bar. the rest was all residences. Unless this is a new establishment you are talking about. More info please
Old 31-01-2018, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
raistlin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be in Bkk from 7 to 10 Feb. Any brothers chionging over there?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1