The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 13-08-2021, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 578 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10013 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
My last sex in petain was with meina
Niceee.... she short and good to carry up and bonk.
Old 13-08-2021, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all

Last time always walk pass never call her.
One day while waiting for sally alomg the corridor, heard someone piaking meina so loudly. I buay tahan. Door open ask her how much.
Dont wait liao went in and piak her doggy. Then on always doggie her till outside can here.
Sometimes i ask her hj me while in 69 position. She say only see no lick.
Always cum within minutes when she hj me while i enjoy the abalone view.
Nice small asshole
Old 13-08-2021, 07:34 PM
Samster

exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
Last time always walk pass never call her.
One day while waiting for sally alomg the corridor, heard someone piaking meina so loudly. I buay tahan. Door open ask her how much.
Dont wait liao went in and piak her doggy. Then on always doggie her till outside can here.
Sometimes i ask her hj me while in 69 position. She say only see no lick.
Always cum within minutes when she hj me while i enjoy the abalone view.
Nice small asshole
haha small abalone..hairy anot ?
Old 15-08-2021, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool Re: All Petain FR experience

KKM APPROVED!
100%正品 大量现货秒发
NEWGENE ANTIGEN TESTKIT
散买/整盒买都可以来下单❤️
#第一手价招代理批发

Mei Na is selling C19 self tests kit in Malaysia. She has move into medical products. The morale of her story. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

Regular customers, please support her.
Old 04-09-2021, 07:12 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: All Petain FR experience

Mei Na's home town, Ipoh. She is climbing mountain, good exercise no doubt. She inform us Ipoh experience heavy rain falls in August.
Old 05-09-2021, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post

Mei Na's home town, Ipoh. She is climbing mountain, good exercise no doubt. She inform us Ipoh experience heavy rain falls in August.
haha look at her sweat!
Old 08-09-2021, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1254 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yello View Post
Anyone in contact with Fong Yi? Wah she’s my favourite milf, my favourite thing to do was eat her ass. Damn miss her.
Ya. I do too
Old 10-09-2021, 06:55 PM
Samster

Last yr after official RLD shuts down, PT is 1 of them. Due to Wuhan virus and now Covid 19. I took a break away from all these. It safe my life. And millions of brothers who think like me.

We knew the danger of FLs. Our wisdom safe us all.
Old 15-09-2021, 06:12 PM
Samster

Taken in Mei Na's FB. Her home town of Ipoh. She brought along two sisters. 1 kind of look familiar. After open gates. I guess ex PT girls face strict selection on return back in biz. AV prefer new batch of girls. Still. Ipoh known for pretty Malaysian ladies is a good choice.
Old 16-09-2021, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quote:

Taken in Mei Na's FB. Her home town of Ipoh. She brought along two sisters. 1 kind of look familiar. After open gates. I guess ex PT girls face strict selection on return back in biz. AV prefer new batch of girls. Still. Ipoh known for pretty Malaysian ladies is a good choice.
thats H28 candy on the left.Most likely current batch of PT WLs will gone with the wind. all are quite old already.
Old 19-09-2021, 11:16 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 0
SkyCandy is a name known to allSkyCandy is a name known to allSkyCandy is a name known to allSkyCandy is a name known to allSkyCandy is a name known to allSkyCandy is a name known to all

PT has became history le...
Old 20-09-2021, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 9
slientasshole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i damn miss PT
Old 26-09-2021, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 20
yello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to behold

I really miss eating auntie Fong Yi’s asshole. To me she was the best in PT. Damn miss her. Always asked her to go on all fours on the bed while I squat on the floor and worship her ass as she spread it wide open with both hands omg. The experience of devouring her delicious ass deep felt soooo unbelievable.
Old 10-10-2021, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
sammyb0y deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does anyone have pic of fong yi to share? Or describe how she looks like?
Old 10-10-2021, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Mature120 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Pics taken back into 2016, H26 Princess Carol aka the bitch birthday. We had H24 Xiao Li cat 20 also joined in the celebration. Carol is the youngest and the prettiest of all, thats only me.

Bro, do you all have the contact of her?

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1