The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-07-2007, 01:34 AM
Zulu

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Circumcision: my experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo168 View Post
OUch is the word for this operation
got anesthesia ma..th0ught they said not pain 1..?
Old 10-07-2007, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 986 / Power: 19
oahpekahsom is a splendid one to beholdoahpekahsom is a splendid one to beholdoahpekahsom is a splendid one to beholdoahpekahsom is a splendid one to beholdoahpekahsom is a splendid one to beholdoahpekahsom is a splendid one to beholdoahpekahsom is a splendid one to beholdoahpekahsom is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulu View Post
got anesthesia ma..th0ught they said not pain 1..?
they bluff u one after ops will definitely hurt ...just take ya pills lor

Up my points if you like, zap also can....

but I rather you up

Pls PM me your post whoever up me..as I cannot return you points when you dun post..Thanks!, will up back when I can Pls note priority given to 4 points and above bros/sisters first
Old 10-07-2007, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 18
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of

Come to think of it after so many years... The Ops is really worth it.

There's actually only 2 types of pain..

1) For the 4 jabs around your groin area.. 1 each to the left and right inner thigh, 1 each on the upper and lower groin.

2) The healing part when the wound started to dry and crack during erection..

After that its all back to normal..

Bros who are contemplating whether to go for it, my personal advise is that if there's a problem with the foreskin and your dicky, its advisable and on the other hand, if there's nothing wrong, forget it.

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene
Old 10-07-2007, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 18
bberry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbberry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbberry is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oahpekahsom View Post
they bluff u one after ops will definitely hurt ...just take ya pills lor
for my experience (see earlier post), i don feel the pain after the ops...what i feel awkward is the stinging sensation on the head...since this is the first time didi head got expose permanently.
Old 10-07-2007, 03:48 PM
Samster

bberry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbberry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbberry is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_yet_horny View Post
Come to think of it after so many years... The Ops is really worth it.

There's actually only 2 types of pain..

1) For the 4 jabs around your groin area.. 1 each to the left and right inner thigh, 1 each on the upper and lower groin.

2) The healing part when the wound started to dry and crack during erection..

After that its all back to normal..

Bros who are contemplating whether to go for it, my personal advise is that if there's a problem with the foreskin and your dicky, its advisable and on the other hand, if there's nothing wrong, forget it.
bro, if u choose GA, then u don feel pain at all liao.
Old 03-08-2007, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
dek75 is Cool - loads of Potential

Today just had my pre-op check up in TTSH with referral letter from AMK Poly. Clinic which cost me only 25 dollars.Just want to highlight is that the doctor who check my is a lady n is pretty chio (called serene fr the name tag) so wait for the command to check my little bro, mai tu liao go to the bed n undress for her to touch my little bro, though is just less than a min how i wish she could do more.
Anyway she gave me a impression she is still understudying coz later she ask the male doc next room to check again and this doc told me the complications involved after the cut (like skin wound infections, penis head bending dn after erection due shorter foreskin)though my foreskin able to roll back but i still told him i keen for the cut.
My operation date will be on 4 sep after that i will update again.
Hope this info helps..
Old 03-08-2007, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dek75 View Post
Today just had my pre-op check up in TTSH with referral letter from AMK Poly. Clinic which cost me only 25 dollars.Just want to highlight is that the doctor who check my is a lady n is pretty chio (called serene fr the name tag) so wait for the command to check my little bro, mai tu liao go to the bed n undress for her to touch my little bro, though is just less than a min how i wish she could do more.
Anyway she gave me a impression she is still understudying coz later she ask the male doc next room to check again and this doc told me the complications involved after the cut (like skin wound infections, penis head bending dn after erection due shorter foreskin)though my foreskin able to roll back but i still told him i keen for the cut.
My operation date will be on 4 sep after that i will update again.
Hope this info helps..
wa..bro, u so damn lucky...did u steam bo???
anyway, i hope she is not going to be the doc who is going to operate on you...she seem inexperienced...n little didi is valuable item
Old 04-08-2007, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bberry View Post
wa..bro, u so damn lucky...did u steam bo???
anyway, i hope she is not going to be the doc who is going to operate on you...she seem inexperienced...n little didi is valuable item
No,lucky still able to control it n i dun think she will be cutting for me as the name stated on the medical paper is not her, is the other male doc next rm that check at my didi.

Hope still can see her again on my big day !! ohh never see such a swee doc b4!! Anyway,her face oredi taken a slot in my memory.
Old 05-08-2007, 09:34 AM
Samster

Btw, it shld be Dr Heng snipping it off for you. Gd luck and hope ur new head is as pretty as mine.[/QUOTE]

If i not wrong my doc snipping for me is Dr Tan based on the medical paper and i do hope my head wil be as pretty as yours as the Dr Tan said the implications for cut , will have scar lol since it done at adult stage rather than childhood.
Just to check wit bro is ur little bro scar really that bad or got kana skin infections during healing time, dick head pointing dn when erect due to shorter foreskin after the cut as what the doc told me during the pre-op checkup?
Old 05-08-2007, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiaster_81 View Post
Haha...bro, u MIA so long sia. Gd to hear from you again..
So how's ur didi sensitivity now ?
donno leh...i still feel the electric-kinda feeling when jus wrap round with towel...go HC felt so awkward..

maybe i old liao..take a much longer time to accustom to it lor
Old 06-09-2007, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 17
barons deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybarons deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi,

I just went for my circumcision done at CGH two weeks back and I have discover something and would like to seek advise from bro here. I realised that whenever i have an erection, i can't seems to pull the skin to my glend, which is the sensitive part. so i was wondering how do i mustarbate in this kind of condition? although i haven't really tried mustarbating due to the recovery from the ops.

regards
Old 06-09-2007, 07:02 PM
Samster

Just had my foreskin cut last tues (4/9) AM at TTSH.Below is the summary..

820am: registration at Level 3 TTSH..

830am: change to surgery suit waiting to be push to OT during this wait personal info check by nurse..

845am: push to OT unit and was tx to OT table from the trolley bed, personal info check again by the nurse n GA doc before connecting the GA stuff to my left arm.

855am: nurse pass me a oxygen mask n told me to breathe in n out.Within 10s i was KO..

950am: heard somebody calling my name n open my eyes only se most of the ppl have left, leaving only 1 nurse around.With the clock within my sight, i knew the op is done..

1000am: Push to post-op unit n was attend by a PRC nurse with some milo n plain water,fast fast finish the water as very thirsty since fasting last nite until now.

After resting a while on the bed, request to change back to civlian clothing while waiting for frd to come so that can book out fr the place.No payment at all..
Day3..Now resting at home with the didi in blue black condition with some swollen on some area, though the wound already dried.
Irritation part is the pulling of the stitches when sleeping due to erect pulling, always need to control it by gg to toilet to pass urine and avoid sleeping in cold enviroment as this will make u pee more often..
Old 08-09-2007, 09:13 PM
Samster

bro barons n dek75, welcome to the club!!!

bro barons, wait till it heals...go find someone else to masturbate for u lor...then u can learn how it is done...kekkeee
Old 09-09-2007, 07:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 17
barons deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybarons deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bberry View Post
bro barons n dek75, welcome to the club!!!

bro barons, wait till it heals...go find someone else to masturbate for u lor...then u can learn how it is done...kekkeee
Haha, yeah man. Am planning to do just that and get my seeds rushing all over her hand
Old 09-09-2007, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by barons View Post
Haha, yeah man. Am planning to do just that and get my seeds rushing all over her hand
but make sure it heals sufficiently first hor, else ribena juice comes out..hahha

also, u can tell the WL/FL that u jus had it cut...she may pay special attention one...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1