The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent

Old 09-07-2020, 11:58 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2384 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

A bro PM'ed me recently about finding FLs on Locanto & Skokka - told him majority of ads are fake n sometimes hard to tell.

Basically you gotta do reverse image searches of images, check phone number etc - it's a bit time-consuming so I just dun bother.

Then sometimes its so stupidly easy to spot - like this ad - claims to be a Japanese girl named Yumi, but images of Thai celebrity Mook Pichana - you can even see its taken off the legit Instagram account! Lol.

Old 09-07-2020, 02:30 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2136 / Power: 15
onceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond repute

Tried Smile from M4U

Look is 60-70% from photos posted. Imagine less sharp features and with some acne scars.
Body: ba ba meaty type. Not as slim as photos posted too.
Boobs: at least a D. Felt some hardness inside. Not sure if they r real.
Bbbj: 7/10. Willing to do long. But suction not strong I feel
French: not really.
Fj: good moan.
Altitude is good willing to please but lacking capital.

Pls up me if u appreciate my FR.
Old 09-07-2020, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 841 / Power: 7
Pj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
JENNIFER

Just met Jennifer and is REAL.. I just met her and had an awesome session with her and her bj and fj is the best... Nice real tits too.. Give her time to reply and yes she is independent
Bro can pm her contact and rates please. Thank you very much.
Old 09-07-2020, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 4
Jackcarver is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJackcarver is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pj90210 View Post
Bro can pm her contact and rates please. Thank you very much.
She has a thread in this dome, even has her name in the title....
Old 09-07-2020, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
chansy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After 2 days of not so good bookings with Jennifer,

I finally managed to have a booking with her today at 12.30noon.

She was very apologetic about what happened the past 2 days - making me wait and in the end no show. But today was a smooth process throughout. Hopefully you bros wouldnt have the same issue as me and everything will be smooth.

When i got up to the room, i was greeted by a charming lady in heels and a white onepiece. With her cleavage staring at my face. I was so relieved it wasnt a 40yr old indian lady and thanked my gut for giving her another chance. 3rd times the charm right guys?

Her english is pretty good. But you can tell its not her first language. Parents are mixed japanese and spanish. Grew up in uk and living in japan. Due to a quarrel with an agent, hence the weird "scams" floating around. If you ask for her picture its exactly the same. She didnt wanna post because shes scared she would be recognised on the streets as it has happened alteady.

Her looks are exotic. Very pretty. I agree with the kylie jenner lookalike. She has tatts quite big pieces. They look pleasing to me and i have some tattoos as well so it wasnt a big deal. Standing tall at a height of 172cm. Boobs are a natural d cup. Shes a little bit chubby. But i love it. Her ass is huge. And when bouncing on you. Its an amazing sight.

Session overall was great. Would rtf. Shes an expat and still be leaving anytime soon so good luck booking her guys!

9/10
Old 09-07-2020, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Janwalter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by chansy View Post
After 2 days of not so good bookings with Jennifer,

I finally managed to have a booking with her today at 12.30noon.

She was very apologetic about what happened the past 2 days - making me wait and in the end no show. But today was a smooth process throughout. Hopefully you bros wouldnt have the same issue as me and everything will be smooth.

When i got up to the room, i was greeted by a charming lady in heels and a white onepiece. With her cleavage staring at my face. I was so relieved it wasnt a 40yr old indian lady and thanked my gut for giving her another chance. 3rd times the charm right guys?

Her english is pretty good. But you can tell its not her first language. Parents are mixed japanese and spanish. Grew up in uk and living in japan. Due to a quarrel with an agent, hence the weird "scams" floating around. If you ask for her picture its exactly the same. She didnt wanna post because shes scared she would be recognised on the streets as it has happened alteady.

Her looks are exotic. Very pretty. I agree with the kylie jenner lookalike. She has tatts quite big pieces. They look pleasing to me and i have some tattoos as well so it wasnt a big deal. Standing tall at a height of 172cm. Boobs are a natural d cup. Shes a little bit chubby. But i love it. Her ass is huge. And when bouncing on you. Its an amazing sight.

Session overall was great. Would rtf. Shes an expat and still be leaving anytime soon so good luck booking her guys!

9/10

Finally you got this. Happy for you 😁
Old 10-07-2020, 10:38 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Chilla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi I'm a newbie. Any bros can recommend me a good service?
Old 10-07-2020, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
lightsaber85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilla View Post
Hi I'm a newbie. Any bros can recommend me a good service?
The action here (as of GE2020) include:
the Lao modelforyou, 180/90m/2, overall good reviews;
the Euroasian SNS, 300/50m/1, better reviews,
the Vietnamese VPremium, 260-280/60m/1, excellent reviews, but not open to all bros;
independent now only has Jennifer, 400/40m/1, some difficulties in booking for some, but the reviews have been good.

Pick your poison, bro.

Last edited by lightsaber85; 10-07-2020 at 01:13 PM.
Old 11-07-2020, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
ahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

A late FR for Gina

Location is safe, no security or anything
Photo wise maybe discount around 20 to 30%. Definitely decent looking but not so kawaii type like the photo.
Quite tall, suitable for big bone lover.
Full back tattoo, natural B, Ass is great for pouncing.
GFE is normal, bbbj should be her weak area, can feel the teeth when bbbj.
Overall decent fcuk during this period.
Might rtf when hungry for tall lady.

(Btw, she doesn't really like sucking her boobs, so those who like drinking milk might be slightly disappointed)

Cheers
Ahboi!
Old 11-07-2020, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 6
sammy124 is a name known to allsammy124 is a name known to allsammy124 is a name known to allsammy124 is a name known to allsammy124 is a name known to allsammy124 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightsaber85 View Post
The action here (as of GE2020) include:
the Lao modelforyou, 180/90m/2, overall good reviews;
the Euroasian SNS, 300/50m/1, better reviews,
the Vietnamese VPremium, 260-280/60m/1, excellent reviews, but not open to all bros;
independent now only has Jennifer, 400/40m/1, some difficulties in booking for some, but the reviews have been good.

Pick your poison, bro.
wow, great summary bro.
I think Dome 3 is higher quality compared to others now.
Old 12-07-2020, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3847 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightsaber85 View Post
I think ...... top notch girls with good service. People keep trying to be accepted by VP despite the price, so I assume it's pretty good.
Still cannot justify the jump-the-gun price they charged. In 2005-2009, there are top notch girls from russia, PRC and Malaysia, mostly charging 140-190 in 4-5 starts hotels down town. Some can even go “extra mile". Now, these bunch are charging almost 300, and the okt always try to give a sense of urgency saying that his girls only work a few days. May be that's why people rush to try.
Old 12-07-2020, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 4
micropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
Still cannot justify the jump-the-gun price they charged. In 2005-2009, there are top notch girls from russia, PRC and Malaysia, mostly charging 140-190 in 4-5 starts hotels down town. Some can even go “extra mile". Now, these bunch are charging almost 300, and the okt always try to give a sense of urgency saying that his girls only work a few days. May be that's why people rush to try.
I also think its because of simple economics supply and demand. with all the restrictions during CB the supply simply halted where as the demand increase drastically with GL being shut down. inherently a lot of GL goers if not most are trying out the FL's too fulfill their needs hence prices do go up for such services.
Old 12-07-2020, 10:53 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2384 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Vicky @ VPremium

Late FR for Vicky. Saw her last week.

Location a bit better than previous girls accomodations, newer apartment and bathroom, single bedroom.

Small petite thing, nice B boobs on her firm young body. Looks great when she rides you in cowgirl, and nice little fuzzy snatch for eating.

She's still a little inexperienced so you'll probably need to gently coach her on the finer points of sex, but if sweet young things are your chai, she ticks all the boxes.

Last edited by Keima; 13-07-2020 at 12:19 AM.
Old 12-07-2020, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
lightsaber85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
True. But I guess inflation is a thing, things are cheaper 10-15 years ago because we all poorer. Those good old days might never return. OKTs keep the prices high must mean that people keep paying them. What can we do except for getting a few japanese masturbators and tubes of KY (best investment ever btw)?
Old 14-07-2020, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 4
hakim299 is one of the Best!hakim299 is one of the Best!hakim299 is one of the Best!hakim299 is one of the Best!

price getting more and more
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1