The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2021, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 748 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Malaysians are good Sugarbaby candidates

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post
the viet who is working as an FL not conservative at all.

but the goody guai types who is looking for money and maybe relationship, yeah, get surprisingly conservative until they feel you will be with them more than a month. but still chiobu
i havent encounter any real conservative vietbu before.
Yup this is for the non sex workers
twice i got "raped" by them too.

1. 1st date. went for dinner and drinks. 3.5h after meetup, we went back to my hotel. Once i closed the room door, she started stripping me, pushed me into bed and ferociously sucked my cock for a long time, then proceeded to fuck. She even brought condom before to meet me. Next night repeat again, but she didnt bring her id out and couldnt enter the hotel. So i went up to my room to wait for her while she took taxi home to retrieve her id. Next morning i had an early flight back to sg. She initiated sex again before i leave. I was tired and just want to lay down. She proceeded to bj me for 1h (i really wondered how she can bj me that long without break?)

2. different girl. went to a beer club with her. i got super drunk. once we reached my hotel room i crashed into bed. she just came on top of me, pulled down my pants and undies and proceeded to stick it into her. she was riding it very hard. after 15min i say i cant take it anymore i'm too drunk and i was passing out. thats when she just rolled over to my side and slept (my dick went soft and she cant continue). Thinking back the night before, when she fetched me on her motorbike to my hotel. I hugged her on the motorbike and she asked me not to do that!

another one is guai guai, shy shy when i first meet up with her. i cant speak viet, she cant speak english. So we were in a cafe exchanging translated texts, side by side. Didnt know she was expecting to spend the night with me from the start. Translation issue. She did looked like one of the most conservative type i have ever met. cafe, then a bar for a beer, finally a short walk. Went back to hotel together, 2.5h after 1st meeting up. At first she just lie on bed, look at me and let me do the action. After pumping her awhile, she started bend a bit to the side and stretch her hand down her back to massage my balls while i'm pumping her in missionary. omg she was the first ever to do that and it felt really good.
Old 02-08-2021, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
i havent encounter any real conservative vietbu before.
Yup this is for the non sex workers
twice i got "raped" by them too.

1. 1st date. went for dinner and drinks. 3.5h after meetup, we went back to my hotel. Once i closed the room door, she started stripping me, pushed me into bed and ferociously sucked my cock for a long time, then proceeded to fuck. She even brought condom before to meet me. Next night repeat again, but she didnt bring her id out and couldnt enter the hotel. So i went up to my room to wait for her while she took taxi home to retrieve her id. Next morning i had an early flight back to sg. She initiated sex again before i leave. I was tired and just want to lay down. She proceeded to bj me for 1h (i really wondered how she can bj me that long without break?)

2. different girl. went to a beer club with her. i got super drunk. once we reached my hotel room i crashed into bed. she just came on top of me, pulled down my pants and undies and proceeded to stick it into her. she was riding it very hard. after 15min i say i cant take it anymore i'm too drunk and i was passing out. thats when she just rolled over to my side and slept (my dick went soft and she cant continue). Thinking back the night before, when she fetched me on her motorbike to my hotel. I hugged her on the motorbike and she asked me not to do that!

another one is guai guai, shy shy when i first meet up with her. i cant speak viet, she cant speak english. So we were in a cafe exchanging translated texts, side by side. Didnt know she was expecting to spend the night with me from the start. Translation issue. She did looked like one of the most conservative type i have ever met. cafe, then a bar for a beer, finally a short walk. Went back to hotel together, 2.5h after 1st meeting up. At first she just lie on bed, look at me and let me do the action. After pumping her awhile, she started bend a bit to the side and stretch her hand down her back to massage my balls while i'm pumping her in missionary. omg she was the first ever to do that and it felt really good.
Wow nice bro, i'm taking notes . First one very forward!

Where / how did you meet these two chiobus? Was it in HCMC?
Old 02-08-2021, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 10
sgpsychologist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Malaysians are good Sugarbaby candidates

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Very true bro! Actually I find Malaysian girls nicer. They also more accommodating. Singapore girls machiam we own them in our previous life. Just like those Malaysian FL who comes to Singapore. Everyone is a legend. Singapore and PRC ones totally cmi. SG expensive yet demanding. PRC cheap but quality like shit
I had 3 FB before
1) When I was in my 20s, colleague from SH.
2) in my 30s, colleague from MY
3) in my late 30s, Singaporean who became my business partner.

Yes, Malaysian is the best
Old 02-08-2021, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

As in sugarbook.com, malaysia and singapore candidate also can be found, mostly is chinese, so same exciting
Old 02-08-2021, 08:43 PM
Samster

georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

everyone has their own expectation on sugarbaby and just follow our own thoughts
Old 02-08-2021, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpsychologist View Post
I had 3 FB before

sometimes i do feel Malaysian girl is less realistic
Old 02-08-2021, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitework View Post
Thanks for your sharing. Any advice on where to find aside from sugarbook? Or is that the preferred way
there is many other than sugarbook online such as match matchmax but most people went into it
Old 02-08-2021, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
i only have used sugarbook but i find lots of scams there nowadays. maybe i'm not searching correctly. i posted another thread asking bros if they have other ways to find a sugarbaby.

i'm sure there are other ways but i still need to find out..
i think everywhere also have scam, not only in sugarbook, just need to be careful on it , dun give the personal details too early
Old 02-08-2021, 08:51 PM
Samster

Perhaps the exchange rate do affect this industry too?
Old 02-08-2021, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
arrangements vary but it's like a relationship. basically you have her weekends at your beck and call, and also during the week if both your schedules match. 2-3 days a week meeting and lots of flirty texting / calls in between meetings. this is usually worked out person to person and they tend to be flexible to meet your schedule.
parents seeking arrangement sometimes is good but sometimes is not good also
Old 02-08-2021, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 10
sgpsychologist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgie1994 View Post
sometimes i do feel Malaysian girl is less realistic
Less realistic means less money minded?
Old 02-08-2021, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
actually $4000 is very high for msian girls. or even a local undergraduate SB.

and most msian girls if u play it right, is almost 100% possible to bed them in the 1st meeting (referring to girls from dating apps).

i dont get it
at all

MY ladies everywhere
retail..hotel/f&b wen open..offices...and more more.

why WHY does anyone need to PAY?

simply ask out...(in normal times); my hit rate is about 5/10 asks accept...from the 5 accepts get to score 3 or 4.

why wud anyone pay 4k a month.
speechless
Old 02-08-2021, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underhidden View Post
i dont get it
at all

MY ladies everywhere
retail..hotel/f&b wen open..offices...and more more.

why WHY does anyone need to PAY?

simply ask out...(in normal times); my hit rate is about 5/10 asks accept...from the 5 accepts get to score 3 or 4.

why wud anyone pay 4k a month.
speechless
Bro MY gals today are not the same as 15-20 yrs ago. They are very materialistic and high expectations now too (learn from all the SG OLs).

Esp the pretty ones. Basically as arrogant and high expectations as our SG gals. If u are an average joe earning an average celery, u think they will hiew you? Some of them stay in landhouses and drive mercs back home.

Basically SG, MY and PRC gals are all very high expectations & difficult to chase now (I refer to the pretty ones). Most of them aim for the top tier guys- i.e. rich banker, tycoons

The easier ones to chase are the Thai & Viets. Most of my guy frens who are average celery workers and cannot get SG wife, eventually all marry Thai or VB

Such is the reality of SG men. If you are anything 7/10 and below, u are basically considered thrash to the gals. Dun say the young & pretty ones. Even those OLs in their 30s also still hankering for rich handsome tall hubby.
Old 11-08-2021, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

malaysian candidate can be found in sugarbook.com similar as the singaporean candidate
Old 11-08-2021, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpsychologist View Post
I had 3 FB before

2 singapore and 1 malaysia, can share experience?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1