The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-10-2021, 06:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 725 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sister in law fetish

Quote:
Originally Posted by fingersling View Post
My girlfriend's SIL turn up one night drunk after quarrelling with her hubby.
She went straight for my bed and was looking like this when I went into the room

https://imgur.com/a/DCGDi6B
I had same experience before too. My SIL came back drunk one day and went to the room and took off her top and bra then slept covering herself with blanket.
Old 14-10-2021, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1314 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Sister in law fetish

Should hv gone down n Bury the face n mouth into it n luck n sniff
Since dead drunk
Old 18-10-2021, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 7
CKJim is one of the Best!CKJim is one of the Best!CKJim is one of the Best!

I used to date my SIL before I got married to my wife. She was wild in bed with nice D Cup.

After we broke up, she got married and I started dating her sister (my wife) so things were awkward for a while but we both agree not to say anything.

One day, i went to her place to pass her some items that my wife to help pass to her. Her husband was at work and she is at home taking care of her baby. We talked for a bit and i notice she wasn't wearing any bra.

One thing lead to another and we ended up in bed together. Her boobs has grown much bigger since I last saw them (at least E/F now). Once in a blue moon, we still meet up privately but of course we both keep things hush hush from our spouses.
Old 18-10-2021, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 9
fallen69angel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfallen69angel is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by CKJim View Post
I used to date my SIL before I got married to my wife. She was wild in bed with nice D Cup.

After we broke up, she got married and I started dating her sister (my wife) so things were awkward for a while but we both agree not to say anything.

One day, i went to her place to pass her some items that my wife to help pass to her. Her husband was at work and she is at home taking care of her baby. We talked for a bit and i notice she wasn't wearing any bra.

One thing lead to another and we ended up in bed together. Her boobs has grown much bigger since I last saw them (at least E/F now). Once in a blue moon, we still meet up privately but of course we both keep things hush hush from our spouses.
Nice. So ur wife doesnt know u dated ur SIL. Seems nice arrangement.
Old 18-10-2021, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

thrilling to say the least but better don't do it.
Quote:

Old 18-10-2021, 03:07 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

The kind of arrangement I long for....Enjoy it while it lasts bro and remember to wipe clean clean after makan hor...

Quote:

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 18-10-2021, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1011 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Ya, enjoy while it lasts. For old time sake, that familiarity lingers and makes it extra thrilling and sentimental.
Old 21-10-2021, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 900 / Power: 10
mrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Lucky you la bro!!
Old 21-10-2021, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
Nuon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Nice one bro. Please play safe!
Old 24-10-2021, 02:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 13
halekpolll is a splendid one to beholdhalekpolll is a splendid one to beholdhalekpolll is a splendid one to beholdhalekpolll is a splendid one to beholdhalekpolll is a splendid one to beholdhalekpolll is a splendid one to beholdhalekpolll is a splendid one to behold

Seriously been wanting to find a chance to fuck my gf’s older sis. I have been eyeing her for so long. Find her prettier than my gf and nicer to talk to too. Recently i was at their house and we were sitting on the floor. I could see her pussy through the gaps of her shorts and panties. Couldn’t take it man. Always get very aroused when i go their house. If that day my gf cannot relieve my tension, i’ll need to go look for my fwb to let off.
Old 24-10-2021, 03:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 8
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Once in a blue moon, we still meet up privately but of course we both keep things hush hush from our spouses.
Nice one!
Many stars had to be aligned for this to happen.
Old 24-10-2021, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
BroPebble deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by halekpolll View Post
Seriously been wanting to find a chance to fuck my gf’s older sis. I have been eyeing her for so long. Find her prettier than my gf and nicer to talk to too. Recently i was at their house and we were sitting on the floor. I could see her pussy through the gaps of her shorts and panties. Couldn’t take it man. Always get very aroused when i go their house. If that day my gf cannot relieve my tension, i’ll need to go look for my fwb to let off.
Nice view. Did she see your erection?
Old 26-10-2021, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 900 / Power: 10
mrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
We are on the same boat bro. Been eyeing my SIL for many years already! Even berore i marry my wife till today. Just wanna fuck her!
Old 27-10-2021, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 725 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Same here but for me is her younger sis. She looks quite alike to my wife though, very pretty and sometimes I can mistaken her for my wife. Over the years, have seen my fare share of her downblouse, boobs, nipples, panties, a bit of pussy when she never sit properly and still won't get tired of it. Over the years. she became more open and never close the bedroom door when changing clothes (she shares a room with my gf last time). There's once I walked into the bedroom when she was fully topless and saw her boobs in full view. She got a shock and quickly cover her boobs with her hands.

Last edited by torandoz; 27-10-2021 at 06:12 PM.
Old 27-10-2021, 07:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 9
CatZeta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post
Same here but for me is her younger sis. She looks quite alike to my wife though, very pretty and sometimes I can mistaken her for my wife. Over the years, have seen my fare share of her downblouse, boobs, nipples, panties, a bit of pussy when she never sit properly and still won't get tired of it. Over the years. she became more open and never close the bedroom door when changing clothes (she shares a room with my gf last time). There's once I walked into the bedroom when she was fully topless and saw her boobs in full view. She got a shock and quickly cover her boobs with her hands.
How did you manage to see bit of her pussy? She did not wear panty?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1