The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove, jessica

Old 13-07-2021, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7573 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by jankai View Post
Any bros can recommend a good FL?

Very new to the scene, tried 2 FLs so far but still feel disappointed. I figured I should ask for recommendations instead of going commando and burning money...
Maybe you should share your field report (FR) and others will provide recommendations.
Old 13-07-2021, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 14
kazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by jankai View Post
Any bros can recommend a good FL?

Very new to the scene, tried 2 FLs so far but still feel disappointed. I figured I should ask for recommendations instead of going commando and burning money...
post your preferences also. some likes baby elephant, some likes stick insects.
some wants 34DD, some wants 32B.
no one can simply recommend who is good for you, without knowing what you like.
Old 13-07-2021, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
assky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking to date quality premium FLs, any recommendation.

Last edited by assky; 13-07-2021 at 12:22 PM. Reason: Missing word
Old 13-07-2021, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1072 / Power: 16
Becky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud of

Any bro tried Jezel ? Seems dangerous . Pattern like BDJ . Need to pay $100 deposit upfront . 😏
Old 13-07-2021, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 6
Yohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by assky View Post
Looking to date quality premium FLs, any recommendation.
Quality premium FL shouldnt be here i guess. Sugarbook have alot
Old 13-07-2021, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Grryhairo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Chanel recently? Like not many FRs for her
Old 13-07-2021, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Low0powerxxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Rose:
Looks: 7/10
Body: 8/10
Attitude: 10/10
Service: 10/10

Met Rose 2 weeks ago. Her body ticked off the right boxes for me as she was cleanly shaved and I spent a good amount of time painting her. She then demonstrated her legendary good service by BBBJ-ing me for a good 15 minutes before I came. She is the best at her price point. Cheers!
Old 13-07-2021, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4785 / Power: 20
WithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond repute

Who is BDJ?
Old 14-07-2021, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 13
angelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yohama View Post
Quality premium FL shouldnt be here i guess. Sugarbook have alot
actually how to know which ones do one time FL service ah? quite a number of the girls listed seems to want regular payment...
Old 14-07-2021, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bluerobotkid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone has reviews on Angelababy36?
Old 14-07-2021, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 6
Yohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone try before SGangels2021 stable? Didnt see a single FR
Old 14-07-2021, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
pandknight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So for those who have been reading threads probably know that there was previously an attempt for me to book Belle which ended up falling through, and the whole deposit issue happened, which was resolved when she refunded me.

Anyway, tried to book her again this time. She seemed like a sweet girl when we chatted previously, so decided to give it another go. This time, invited her over to the place I was having my staycation. Opted for the 2 hour package. Due to some unforeseen circumstances, the booking was delayed an hour, but all was good, since she turned up.

The thing about Belle is that if you see her outside, you would probably be turned off by that "dao" look. Don't worry, she admitted as much. Hahaha but if you're a gentleman or at least polite, then you get to see someone who is actually really sweet, friendly and the right level of "manja" (at least in my opinion). We had some wine, chatted about our lives, and discovered we both love singing. So after we had dinner, believe it or not, we sang. We actually sang together in the room (of course, slipped in a few kissing session here and there, and some over the clothes stuff, when there's a chance). At some point, we lost track of time. It was just really fun chatting and singing.

We finally got to do the deed (I won't share the details) and then we chatted a bit more before we called it a night and she left. Overall, the session with Belle offered something different as opposed to what I was used to with Thai FL or China MLs, and that's communication as a companion, which is half the reason for getting a local FLs for me.

Anyway, though I won't share details, I'll still give some point references for those who are thinking of booking:

Looks - 10 (I've tried a number of local FLs and hands down she's the prettiest I've booked)
Body - 8 (I'm sure she'll get back to her best in time. As long as she's healthy and happy, right?)
GFE - 9 (I like the spontaneous kisses. Like suddenly kissing me when I was talking.)

PS: Yes, sometimes her replies are slow or sometimes she goes offline. But try to be patient instead of jumping the gun and scolding people left right center.
Old 14-07-2021, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandknight View Post
So for those who have been reading threads probably know that there was previously an attempt for me to book Belle which ended up falling through, and the whole deposit issue happened, which was resolved when she refunded me.

Anyway, tried to book her again this time. She seemed like a sweet girl when we chatted previously, so decided to give it another go. This time, invited her over to the place I was having my staycation. Opted for the 2 hour package. Due to some unforeseen circumstances, the booking was delayed an hour, but all was good, since she turned up.

The thing about Belle is that if you see her outside, you would probably be turned off by that "dao" look. Don't worry, she admitted as much. Hahaha but if you're a gentleman or at least polite, then you get to see someone who is actually really sweet, friendly and the right level of "manja" (at least in my opinion). We had some wine, chatted about our lives, and discovered we both love singing. So after we had dinner, believe it or not, we sang. We actually sang together in the room (of course, slipped in a few kissing session here and there, and some over the clothes stuff, when there's a chance). At some point, we lost track of time. It was just really fun chatting and singing.

We finally got to do the deed (I won't share the details) and then we chatted a bit more before we called it a night and she left. Overall, the session with Belle offered something different as opposed to what I was used to with Thai FL or China MLs, and that's communication as a companion, which is half the reason for getting a local FLs for me.

Anyway, though I won't share details, I'll still give some point references for those who are thinking of booking:

Looks - 10 (I've tried a number of local FLs and hands down she's the prettiest I've booked)
Body - 8 (I'm sure she'll get back to her best in time. As long as she's healthy and happy, right?)
GFE - 9 (I like the spontaneous kisses. Like suddenly kissing me when I was talking.)

PS: Yes, sometimes her replies are slow or sometimes she goes offline. But try to be patient instead of jumping the gun and scolding people left right center.
Who is this Belle? Can post link?
10/10 looks is very impressive!
Old 15-07-2021, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
craigdante deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandknight View Post

Most probably she will start asking u for loan. Take care
Old 15-07-2021, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
craigdante deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
Any bro tried Jezel ? Seems dangerous . Pattern like BDJ . Need to pay $100 deposit upfront . 😏
Very risky
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1