The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 26-10-2021, 08:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/footb...r-resign-sack/

My post in the British Tabloids:

"Thank you United Board, Thank you Glazers, Thank you Woodward, Thank you Gary, Thank you Peter S., Thank you Rio and most of all Thank you Infant Mgr OGS..... keep up the good work and thank you for not allowing Liverpool to score more than 5 goals against us in Old Trafford. Stay on and not to worry, we know that you will not allow Spurs, City, Chelsea or Watford to score more than 4 against us. Thank you so very much and keep up the good work won't you."
Seems like they r seriously considering to replace him b4 the next game...don't know how true r the reports from the media

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 26-10-2021, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Seems like they r seriously considering to replace him b4 the next game...don't know how true r the reports from the media
https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...60.trackingid=

*comment by DrAlimo (that's me)

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 26-10-2021, 09:20 AM
Samster

asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

British Papers ..... The writing is on the Wall !!!

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/index.html

https://metro.co.uk/sport/football/

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/

https://www.theguardian.com/football

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/

https://strettynews.com/

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co...-odds-20708759

https://reddevilarmada.com/manchester-united-news/

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 26-10-2021, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 7
PaulPogba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPaulPogba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Quote:
I had said this was decisive week and been demolished by arch rival will be the death sentence. Been thru with the previous MU managers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulPogba View Post
Here my post on 27-09-2021

https://samsforum.com/showpost.php...postcount=6857

Crucial week for the infant Ole.
No matter how much they love Ole as a legend hero but losing to Liverpool is a big NO at OT.

The board already did their part by buying very expensive players in the transfer market.

Comparison with Lampard Chelsea! When Chelsea sacked Lampard last year similar timing, Tuchel came in and steady the ship with same players. Went on to win CL which owner wanted most and even Pep failed miserably.

So time to get rid of Ole and please do not hire another MU legend as manager.
Old 26-10-2021, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23496 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Gary neville? Always talk like he is an expert football manager!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 26-10-2021, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

My commiserations guys(take heart though because I suffered 30 years in the wilderness before a return to some glory), apologies but just wanted to share my 5 cents pov if you don't mind

It's almost too mad to think about, but is CR7 actually keeping Ole in a job?

Even though he was supposed to be the guaranteed winner who'd help them take "the next step"...but has apparently just left them with another high profile passenger who needs carrying...is he still somehow turning out as Ole's saviour?

Think of the potential high profile replacements, and ask if they'd accept having to play him regularly and essentially have to build a team around him?

Zidane? Sold him...3 years ago.

Conte? No chance.

Surely that's a deal-breaker for your board? They've invested too much into what has now become "The Ronaldo Project" to back out now, no?

As for ex United pundits, Neville and Rio have lost all credibility in continuing to support their mate Ole. Hated Scholes as a red devil but must say his latest punditry from the Atalanta match and now Sunday's game was pretty much spot on. Ince also calls it like he sees it. But the ex red devil I really wanted to see on Sunday was Roy Keane. Keane would have devoured Neville

Btw Bruce and Giggsy now available!! Sorry low blow but had to put that in somewhere!!!
Old 26-10-2021, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
haizzz... the thing is week in week out,

vomitted blood due to last night's horror show, so need to rant...
Thanks for upping, please make post then can up u back.
Old 26-10-2021, 03:27 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

BREAKING NEWS !!!

Just read that ole was told his job is safe for now n he will lead the team this weekend against Tottenham .

Guys is this really TRUE ???...the Board n SAF r willing to give him 1 last chance

Last edited by Rickey; 27-10-2021 at 10:30 AM.
Old 26-10-2021, 10:20 PM
Samster

Old 27-10-2021, 07:10 AM
Samster

United, Glazers, Woodward, Arnold and even SAF are just so PATHETIC.

Well if the ship's owners and those at the helm don't give a shit...... why should we bother....... just let the ship sink.

Old 27-10-2021, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
BREAKING NEWS !!!

Just read that ole was told his job is safe for now n he will lead the team this weekend against Tottenham .

Guys is this really TRUE ???...the Board n SAF r willing to give him 1 last chance
Wait till they get thrash by Chelsea… just look at frank lampard Chelsea and tuchel Chelsea….

Will they even win against Spurs is a question mark

And not to forget our noisy neighbours Manchester City

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 27-10-2021, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulPogba View Post
I had said this was decisive week and been demolished by arch rival will be the death sentence. Been thru with the previous MU managers.

No matter how much they love Ole as a legend hero but losing to Liverpool is a big NO at OT.

The board already did their part by buying very expensive players in the transfer market.

Comparison with Lampard Chelsea! When Chelsea sacked Lampard last year similar timing, Tuchel came in and steady the ship with same players. Went on to win CL which owner wanted most and even Pep failed miserably.

So time to get rid of Ole and please do not hire another MU legend as manager.
True that...well said Pogba...but sad to say the Board still want to giv him 1 more chance i/o sacking him immediately

Old 27-10-2021, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Wait till they get thrash by Chelsea… just look at frank lampard Chelsea and tuchel Chelsea….

Will they even win against Spurs is a question mark

And not to forget our noisy neighbours Manchester City
Well said too bro Tai_zi21...at the deadwood rate they r playing they will be easy meat for Chelski n their neighbours in blue, Man City, to chew them up just like how they were eaten up by Pool a few nights ago...that would be another 6 points dropped or lost ...

as for Spurs...it could be 50/50 n go either way with a win/draw/loss...cos Spurs r not much better than them...but if they play the useless 80 pound fat Maguire in defence ever again, Harry Kane will surely thank them for letting him score another few more goals for Spurs

Last edited by Rickey; 28-10-2021 at 10:12 AM.
Old 27-10-2021, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
United, Glazers, Woodward, Arnold and even SAF are just so PATHETIC.

Well if the ship's owners and those at the helm don't give a shit...... why should we bother....... just let the ship sink.
Yes, u r right bro AC...if they still want to keep the knucklehead n play the kamikaze way they hv been playing...then we just hv to sit back n watch the circus show lor n see how they get slaughtered, destroyed n relegated down to Championship Div 1 by team after team they play against from now on, even if they r those bottom teams like Norwich who might still be able to win them by a goal at least just like wat West Ham, A. Villa n Leicester did to them...all teams including Norwich need to do is to just attack, attack n attack n don't let their strikers come near to smell their goal n they will surely beat them

Old 27-10-2021, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
My commiserations guys(take heart though because I suffered 30 years in the wilderness before a return to some glory), apologies but just wanted to share my 5 cents pov if you don't mind

It's almost too mad to think about, but is CR7 actually keeping Ole in a job?

Even though he was supposed to be the guaranteed winner who'd help them take "the next step"...but has apparently just left them with another high profile passenger who needs carrying...is he still somehow turning out as Ole's saviour?

Think of the potential high profile replacements, and ask if they'd accept having to play him regularly and essentially have to build a team around him?

Zidane? Sold him...3 years ago.

Conte? No chance.

Surely that's a deal-breaker for your board? They've invested too much into what has now become "The Ronaldo Project" to back out now, no?

As for ex United pundits, Neville and Rio have lost all credibility in continuing to support their mate Ole. Hated Scholes as a red devil but must say his latest punditry from the Atalanta match and now Sunday's game was pretty much spot on. Ince also calls it like he sees it. But the ex red devil I really wanted to see on Sunday was Roy Keane. Keane would have devoured Neville

Btw Bruce and Giggsy now available!! Sorry low blow but had to put that in somewhere!!!
Thanks bro escobar for giving us yr input n pov...

yr post is a little bit chim but nevertheless let me try to answer yr questions the best i can hopefully it is to the point...>>

Q...is CR7 actually keeping Ole in a job?....Even though he was supposed to be the guaranteed winner who'd help them take "the next step"...but has apparently just left them with another high profile passenger who needs carrying...is he still somehow turning out as Ole's saviour?

Ans...The answer is yes n no...

yes, because he is the top goal scorer of the team scoring 6 goals so far n none of the others scored more than 2...take him out, n none of the rest would be able to score except maybe Bruno, Greenwood n Rashford (n Lingard if the knucklehead let him play - not sure why he is benching him n keeping the bench warm when he has shown that he can score goals more the rest of them)

no, because not long after his arrival, the team has been playing like dead ducks unable to score n worst unable to defend against goals...but outwardly it looks like so but i think in reality w/o him they would be worse off because essentially their problem now is their defence is atrocious like having no defenders like tat n any team could just walk in n score goals against them like nobody's business

Q...Surely that's a deal-breaker for your board? They've invested too much into what has now become "The Ronaldo Project" to back out now, no?

Ans...Not sure wat u really mean but yes they cannot back out now but given a little time, the Board or the new manager will re-organise the team n see if there is still a place for him in the team...if there is he stays, if there is not then i think they would also ship him out just a matter of time...but 1st of all the knucklehead will hv to go 1st....

Q...As for ex United pundits, Neville and Rio have lost all credibility in continuing to support their mate Ole. Hated Scholes as a red devil but must say his latest punditry from the Atalanta match and now Sunday's game was pretty much spot on. Ince also calls it like he sees it. But the ex red devil I really wanted to see on Sunday was Roy Keane. Keane would have devoured Neville
Btw Bruce and Giggsy now available!! Sorry low blow but had to put that in somewhere!!

Ans...Yes, i think those of his ex-colleagues who supported him blindly hv lost their credibility...but how close they r to each other now n whether who is for him or against him, i m not sure as i do not follow them closely or know much abt them now....

I hope i hv answered yr questions satisfactorily bro...if not pls forgive me, don't punish me like they will be punishing the knucklehead and those previous managers b4 him

Last edited by Rickey; 28-10-2021 at 10:15 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1