The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-09-2021, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Since we're on the subject of misappropriating terms, how about the much more misused term of SYT? That's SWEET YOUNG THING.

I know this is even more subjective. However, it seems like whoever who is not a milf suddenly automatically becomes a SYT.

I've recently visited the so called SYTs guys here have been hyping up and going gaga over - Xing Xing, Emily, Vivi, CC, Kexin.  Geez.

Seriously!? SYT? None of them are sweet looking and none of them have young nubile tight bodies. Some of their bodies look quite "milfy" tbh lol. All of them are obviously on the wrong side of 25 years old. If anything, I see them as young ladies. Some are pretty young ladies if you prefer. Just like Aini and Song Song.

Don't get me wrong, I did have a mildly entertaining time with them, but even by SN Vanilla standards, they were really nothing to shout about. Very average. So won't rtm.

The bigger issue is seeing some guys getting all excited over mediocrity just speaks volumes of how lacking we are in expected standards and requirements now. Or maybe some of us have seen and experienced the very high standards of MLs pre-covid days, and MLs now just do not come close at all in terms of looks, skills and gfe.

Totally agreed. The standards we have now are absoluely deplorable.
For bros like you and me who had our fun couple of years back.
For $100 we really get SYT and impeccable service.
Every few days got new and fresh ones coming in...those were really the days.
Now for $120 this is what we get...talk about inflation.
But what to do the top grade from China will not come here and we are left with 2nd or 3rd grade with inflated price.

Just hope border reopen soon and we can goto other place for our fun.
Old 25-09-2021, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2583 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

24/9/21 Sophia rtm 3rd time

How is it possible that Sophia can deep throat my entire cock and give me a wink and I held her head and ram my base into her face and no gag at all. Wow and after 20 mins, I was going to cim she does her left and right head twisting sucking and when I cim, she does not stop sucking and I love post cim action. Wow. Best bbbj deep throat in sg, and getting spoil haha
Old 25-09-2021, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yep I guess you're right. Everytime I see the word "syt" now, I just laugh inside knowing once again, it's misinformation.  Lol. But having said all that, good to have people contributing their FRs.
That’s why always take FRs here with a pinch of salt mah..

And ppl usually dun have the mindset of managing expectations..

The new norm moving forward will be 120 SN vanillas.. No WL will choose to do FN and BBBJ at the same rate lol..

All I want for xmas is for 黑妹 to return..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 25-09-2021, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Totally agreed. The standards we have now are absoluely deplorable.
Please stop quoting me, or addressing my posts. Thank you.
Old 25-09-2021, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Haha, yea. I wonder sometimes if some people even knows what MILF means. For sure different people have different standards, but MILF literally means your own standards
Sure, different people, different standards. Think we can have a consensus that one who looks like a chubby 50-year-old stall assistant is not a MILF. But seems from FRs here that she'll be considered a MILF.

Yes, we are going by the lowest denominator here.
Old 25-09-2021, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

lol young one also can look older than their age....well personally most of syt one are those angpai early this year and although price were on higher side lol
Old 25-09-2021, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post

All I want for xmas is for 黑妹 to return..
Exchanged WC last month and it seems her plans to return has evaporated. Looking to secure proper work in motherland. Maybe those plans might change again, who knows.
Old 25-09-2021, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 9
onelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
bro the room mate chio right? hahahaha...

next visit ask shanshan for 双飞..
Yea bro, chio sia

Ya next time wanna ask for that
Old 25-09-2021, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Exchanged WC last month and it seems her plans to return has evaporated. Looking to secure proper work in motherland. Maybe those plans might change again, who knows.
should still have hope just not this yr.

In meantime enjoy this beauty on DY , she's quite active on.
Old 25-09-2021, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 17
izakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Lol.. For a 50-60+ lao uncle, even a 30+ lady can be a SYT for him..

It’s pretty much subjective across all age groups I feel..

I think we can pretty much forget about quality ladies in their early 20s plying their trade here anytime soon..
Lol. I am feel old now. My standard of syt is too old. Perhaps can recommend the real syt with good service.

Last edited by izakus; 12-10-2021 at 11:17 PM.
Old 25-09-2021, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 537 / Power: 4
Diudiu is a glorious beacon of lightDiudiu is a glorious beacon of lightDiudiu is a glorious beacon of lightDiudiu is a glorious beacon of lightDiudiu is a glorious beacon of lightDiudiu is a glorious beacon of light

Do you consider Cheryl suit the criteria of SYT? (Unlisted in HC tread)
Old 25-09-2021, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Since we're on the subject of misappropriating terms, how about the much more misused term of SYT? That's SWEET YOUNG THING.

I know this is even more subjective. However, it seems like whoever who is not a milf suddenly automatically becomes a SYT.

I've recently visited the so called SYTs guys here have been hyping up and going gaga over - Xing Xing, Emily, Vivi, CC, Kexin.  Geez.

Seriously!? SYT? None of them are sweet looking and none of them have young nubile tight bodies. Some of their bodies look quite "milfy" tbh lol. All of them are obviously on the wrong side of 25 years old. If anything, I see them as young ladies. Some are pretty young ladies if you prefer. Just like Aini and Song Song.

Don't get me wrong, I did have a mildly entertaining time with them, but even by SN Vanilla standards, they were really nothing to shout about. Very average. So won't rtm.

The bigger issue is seeing some guys getting all excited over mediocrity just speaks volumes of how lacking we are in expected standards and requirements now. Or maybe some of us have seen and experienced the very high standards of MLs pre-covid days, and MLs now just do not come close at all in terms of looks, skills and gfe.
Its the super easily satisfied customers
Every ML is a syt and 8/10 in looks etc etc
Yea must remind myself not to bother with the over FRs of some pple. Doing a disservice to everyone

No standard rather u don't write anything
Old 25-09-2021, 02:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
maxlandis880 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hi senpais. Very very new to the game, but got very lucky and have met Aini and CC.

Hit it off with CC very well but I heard that her room mate is ViVi whom I'd like to try too, but don't want to make awkward situation.

Can anybody confirm this please? Thanks!

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/massage-cc/
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/vi-vi-massage/
Old 25-09-2021, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 12
asdfkjjj is a Helpful and Caring Samsterasdfkjjj is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old 25-09-2021, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 20
tigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud of

👏👏👏👏👏 best post I read in a long long long time 👍👍👍👍👍

Quote:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1