The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 28-10-2021, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 14
he-ro is a splendid one to beholdhe-ro is a splendid one to beholdhe-ro is a splendid one to beholdhe-ro is a splendid one to beholdhe-ro is a splendid one to beholdhe-ro is a splendid one to beholdhe-ro is a splendid one to behold
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Last week I went to Orchard Central and was at the cafe at 2nd floor. There is a handicapped toilet at a very secluded corner but I could see inside the toilet from where I sat.

There was a guy who opened the handicapped toilet. And a girl in her thong was inside the toilet in front of the mirror. The guy had the biggest shock of his lift and the girl also stunned for a few secs.

Caught a good view of the girl's ass for a few secs. Think the guy was too shocked to enjoy the view. After a while, the girl came out and I think wanted to go scold the guy.

Super candid moment
Old 28-10-2021, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionx View Post
She can be boss.... I don't mind serve her everyday.

ur see naked woman pic and head gone haywire.
Old 28-10-2021, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
tnm69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by he-ro View Post
Last week I went to Orchard Central and was at the cafe at 2nd floor. There is a handicapped toilet at a very secluded corner but I could see inside the toilet from where I sat.

There was a guy who opened the handicapped toilet. And a girl in her thong was inside the toilet in front of the mirror. The guy had the biggest shock of his lift and the girl also stunned for a few secs.

Caught a good view of the girl's ass for a few secs. Think the guy was too shocked to enjoy the view. After a while, the girl came out and I think wanted to go scold the guy.

Super candid moment
I'm sure the girl is not alone in the handicapped toilet
Old 29-10-2021, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnm69 View Post
I think the guy left before the girl can wear back her clothes.and the girl didnt think there will be someone using this toilet so didnt lock the door. Hahaha
Old 29-10-2021, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
I think the guy left before the girl can wear back her clothes.and the girl didnt think there will be someone using this toilet so didnt lock the door. Hahaha
There is an ad on locanto.com.sg of a gal offering service in orchard area, maybe that's the one... dun ask me for contact, I didn't engage her
Old 29-10-2021, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1918 / Power: 14
Revolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant future

Quote:

Wow. Should camp in handicap toliet already.
Old 29-10-2021, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5412 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionx View Post
Wow. Should camp in handicap toliet already.
How to camp inside the handicap toilet ? Then how handicap people going to use the toilet if they need to ?

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Old 29-10-2021, 08:19 PM
Samster

skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajlover View Post
There is an ad on locanto.com.sg of a gal offering service in orchard area, maybe that's the one... dun ask me for contact, I didn't engage her
Nah i also dont want her contact. Now scare she covid and STD +ve
Old 29-10-2021, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 14
he-ro is a splendid one to beholdhe-ro is a splendid one to beholdhe-ro is a splendid one to beholdhe-ro is a splendid one to beholdhe-ro is a splendid one to beholdhe-ro is a splendid one to beholdhe-ro is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnm69 View Post
I don't rmb seeing anyone else in the toilet.

I rmb the girl was in front of the mirror. She was a xmm leh, her ass was woa.. Bubble ass type. So I'm pretty sure it's not any girl from locanto
Old 30-10-2021, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
maddof deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continental View Post
How to camp inside the handicap toilet ? Then how handicap people going to use the toilet if they need to ?
Should be camp outside la hahahaa
Old 31-10-2021, 12:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
the one in the middle right? Aqua i went today, saw her
How? Got see her two big melons? Haha
Old 31-10-2021, 02:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
BroPebble deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Super candid moment
If she forgot to lock the door then it is not the guy's fault
Old 31-10-2021, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2169 / Power: 6
inlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Super candid moment
It must have been really epic lol
Old 31-10-2021, 03:55 PM
Samster

Yesterday i was with my female friend at Westmall for lunch. Around 3+ i thinking of going to Mr. Bean buying a cup of soya milk and share with my friend. Then i saw a young lady in her 20+. She was wearing a long bare back dress which is very opened till the side. And what i saw is, that lady didnt wear bra and i can see her side B boobs. Wow i almost go hard when i saw it. I told my friend and she also saw it, my friend told me is because weather hot thats why she goes LIGHT weight dressing hahaha. But too bad, that lady after buying her soya milk she stands at the side of the store and texting her friend. I was more of hoping she can move around so more eye candy for my to peek at her side B Boobs. Too bad. After that i head to the taxi stands and go back home.
Old 31-10-2021, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 6
Zaloh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yesterday i was with my female friend at Westmall for lunch. Around 3+ i thinking of going to Mr. Bean buying a cup of soya milk and share with my friend. Then i saw a young lady in her 20+. She was wearing a long bare back dress which is very opened till the side. And what i saw is, that lady didnt wear bra and i can see her side B boobs. Wow i almost go hard when i saw it. I told my friend and she also saw it, my friend told me is because weather hot thats why she goes LIGHT weight dressing hahaha. But too bad, that lady after buying her soya milk she stands at the side of the store and texting her friend. I was more of hoping she can move around so more eye candy for my to peek at her side B Boobs. Too bad. After that i head to the taxi stands and go back home.
I thought this type of dress is for clubbing only
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1