The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 07-11-2021, 05:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 3
Crusader69 is one of the Best!Crusader69 is one of the Best!Crusader69 is one of the Best!
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunfreak View Post
LOL I like your description of her. Reminds me of how NOC Slyvia also mentions about her colleague as "fuck face" Sam. But really, I've seen that Inez on TikTok and can already tell how cui she look, don't even need to see in real life.

And I agree, this thread should be bros helping each other and warning other bros if the maid has had any STDs or a Gold-digger etc etc

To be honest I don’t understand the whole not sharing phone numbers from the maids and all the secrecy. Isn’t this site suppose to be all about sharing the experience, pictures, price, info, contacts.
Well that’s what it should be.
Old 07-11-2021, 06:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 18
jov_Tei is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjov_Tei is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjov_Tei is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakkia View Post

anyone encounter before?

Name starts with L
Indo, 30s, droppy boobs, talks only in indo? .... hmmm i think so.
Old 07-11-2021, 07:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2953 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonerFA View Post
I am sorry to hear that. This photo is taken from her dating apps? Y she still post her photo looking for bf if she knows it will make her lost her job?
Feel sorry for fuck? Lol
Old 07-11-2021, 08:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by manhood1900 View Post
cheeky one!
Nice Pussy

Happy Hunting And Bonking Sunday

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 07-11-2021, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4665 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader69 View Post
To be honest I don’t understand the whole not sharing phone numbers from the maids and all the secrecy. Isn’t this site suppose to be all about sharing the experience, pictures, price, info, contacts.
So why people need to share with you?? U have contact to share?
Old 07-11-2021, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bros here spend time and effort to get those maids, if everyone share openly, alot of Bros will just sit and wait for contacts.. unless the guy is an OKT...
Old 07-11-2021, 02:45 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Concept of sharing entails give and take...more like an exchange...

I can share a juicy story but doesn't mean I am obliged to share the contact details of the female actress in the story...

When someone want to exchange, it means there has to be a two way traffic...

So if everyone expects the sharer to give out any contact details freely, it's no difference from being a telephone directory...let your fingers do the walking...

Or unless the sharer wants to sabo the person, just like writing the telephone number behind the door in a public toilet...

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 07-11-2021, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Anybody know her? So difficult to meet her and she seldom reply msgs.

Old 07-11-2021, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Concept of sharing entails give and take...more like an exchange...

I can share a juicy story but doesn't mean I am obliged to share the contact details of the female actress in the story...

When someone want to exchange, it means there has to be a two way traffic...

So if everyone expects the sharer to give out any contact details freely, it's no difference from being a telephone directory...let your fingers do the walking...

Or unless the sharer wants to sabo the person, just like writing the telephone number behind the door in a public toilet...

Totally agree. I have stopped posting. I only share with my regular samy bros.

Too many free loaders here who are rich on the pocket but only know how to complain even when i share.

Worst they dont even treat the DH with respect. Talking about respect. Last week my regular said she cant meet me because she too tired. I was disapointed. I just text her.

Me: i am so sad
She: you angry
Me: no la, you rest. I understand
She: i asked my friend to meet you okay.
Me: sure.thanks
She: xxxxxxxx name xxxxx. I already told her about you.
Me:wow thanks. I will call her later

You give respect. You get contacts.

Anyway not sharing anymore. Not even for exchange.
Old 07-11-2021, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
Anybody know her? So difficult to meet her and she seldom reply msgs.

Stays at bukit merah?
Old 07-11-2021, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 23
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future
Quote:
Haha like that dogface Inez girl, uses 20 filters in TikTok to look somehow acceptable and fucks 3 guys every Sunday without condom, you guys sharing eachothers cum for sure and her STD’s.
This site should be about sharing details, if they sell their bodies to buy a brand handbag instead of helping their family why would we care about posting their pics.
I hope you're single without a care of having your face plastered all over the net for screwing helpers
Old 07-11-2021, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3658 / Power: 9
teokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
I hope you're single without a care of having your face plastered all over the net for screwing helpers
+5 for you
Old 07-11-2021, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 9
alphastrykerz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalphastrykerz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Bro please pardon him lah... He just joined here less than 6 months old. Still dumb and clueless abt this thread. Thats why need still need help from us to share contacts with him. Its normal for bros like him to beg ard for contacts and share with the DHs which bro actually gave him their contacts.
Old 07-11-2021, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laopizhui View Post
Stays at bukit merah?
Not sure. Didnt get to chat with her much.

Her michat name is Rehan Rana Shanti
Old 07-11-2021, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 9
alphastrykerz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalphastrykerz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Earlier today @1400HRS drove pass H81 LAVENDER. Outside was crowded with FW & DH waiting for room.🤣🤣🤣
Maybe because raining and cooling weather all become aroused and need a room badly..🤣 🤣 🤣
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1