The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-10-2021, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mysterymen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar.Bear View Post
What’s the last 2 terms ah?
DATY = Dining at the Y (meaning eat oyster la… Y looks like…?)
DFY = Deep French Kiss
Old 26-10-2021, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
bigbignehneh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

For the Dudu big boobs sisters, is the younger sister still working? Or only left the older sister?
Old 26-10-2021, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitlou View Post
Not airport bro. Small B. I am not a fan of huge boobs. So hers is proportionate to her body Build as she is petite.
But the hygiene of the toilet really sux, need to bring slipper shoes to shower neh.

Typically vanilla similar to the
Old 26-10-2021, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 4
Onsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud of

Review for 7P
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/seventh-princess-massage/

I’m an old customer of 7P. Writing another review to refresh everybody’s memory of her and for the sake of new brothers who may not know how to check old reviews.

Other reviews: the other reviews on SLG are quite accurate with regards to her looks, figure, service, etc. Take a look on your own.

Looks: Let’s be upfront and honest. She’s definitely not one of the prettier (prettiest) ones. But she is definitely one of the best in terms of service and consistency.

So if you are assessing masseurs solely on looks, skip please.

If you are looking for SYT and don’t mind piano type of masseur, you can skip as well.

But her body is nice: lean and good assets. One of the nicest boobies around, in term of texture – personal perspective.

Service: She is one of the rare few nowadays that are still providing pong pong (bathing) service.

She uses nice body wash with micro beads to wash her customers clean clean. And she will use her nails to scrub your balls. The sensation is really good. After so many times, I still feel it v ticklish and shiokz.

I visited her a few days ago. In and out, almost close to 60 mins. She will really make sure you get your money’s worth. No 偷工减料 at all.

Massage: One of the best. She will spend a good 15-20 mins just on proper massage.
Then after that good amount of time on little brother massage and a bit of jua gen.

Sensual: Her sensual is less intense. Doesn’t have all the cat bath lah, etc. But it’s good enough for the little bro to fire off. She will hug you for awhile then she will slowly HJ you off.

Every time when I am looking for less intense stuff and good massage and good service, she will be the one that I look for.

AWESOMEEEEE!
Old 26-10-2021, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
heartykid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosg View Post
Whats the damage??
120 bro. Shortest 120 spent. Can look for others much better.
Old 26-10-2021, 09:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone knows if An Ran is still working?
Old 26-10-2021, 10:33 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Hi folks, been relatively inactive in the scene for the past several months due to the outbreak, but my friend jumped on the Baby bandwagon recently and he shared that it turned out to be an overall disappointment. Physically, she’s not as attractive as her ad suggests. Service-wise, my friend said that Baby has some surprising restrictions when delivering her new service, which by the way is at the apprentice level as expected. If that’s the case, she shouldn’t charge the full price until she’s at Natalie’s level of proficiency. Just sharing something here to bring some balance to the issue. My friend is not the type prone to hyperbole. So those contemplating Baby, go in with your eyes wide open and expectations tempered. 
Old 26-10-2021, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
rededdie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros i contribute 3 FR.

Title: aini
Faced: 8.5
Boob: 7.8
Body: 8.8 had the right shaped
Type: syt types
Massage: 6.8 some here said not gd. But i say it is good quality and hv a gd attitude. Always asked if is ok or not.
Rtm: Y. Multiple gd score on many factor.

Title: angela
Face: 4.4 i was stun
Boob: 5.0 it is very saggy to me. I was very upset that day bcos i save up $$$ to go to this. After a long shift i went. Very upset on this.
Body: 5.5
Type: landmined
Massage: 7.0 i think if in MP ok can make pass living
Rtm: N. Paid me also no. Maybe if paid me $200 ok

Titled: qingchuan
Face: 5.5 to 8.5 depend on when. I saw her last time b4. Now transformed to hippo.
Boob: 8.3 it is solid. When hippo mode, can say is more solid and bigger.
Body: 5.8 to 7.6
Type: depend on mode. Is either syt or young hippo. But at least is young.
Rtm:i still considered.ask me again if u want.

"YMMV"!!!!!! Disclaimed n plz be fair n this is a forum for all to shared. I read and i also contributed. Dont be angry when i am honest!!!

If any bro had gd syt recommends like aini, pls share!!!!
Old 26-10-2021, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1470 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitlou View Post
MR for: https://sglonelyguy-6.com/si-si-massage/

Hey guys gonna take some steam off the “visit time stamp” topic by providing short MR for Si Si. Decided to take the first blood like Torontotokyo despite no previous MR. Luckily it was in line with expectations, see summary below.

Looks: 8/10 for person vs pic, a syt
Massage: still vry vry new in this so don expect massage like Tu Tu or Zoya
Sensual: semi nude, assets are good imo.
Others: nice person to talk to, straightforward personality

If you find this post useful do ups me.

P.s: if you previously visited shan shan or Emily, you might be in for a surprise
Up your points.

Will try her soon
Old 27-10-2021, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5151 / Power: 16
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysterymen View Post
DFY = Deep French Kiss
thanks for e enlighten!
Old 27-10-2021, 05:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rededdie View Post
Bros i contribute 3 FR.

Title: aini
Faced: 8.5
Boob: 7.8
Body: 8.8 had the right shaped
Type: syt types
Massage: 6.8 some here said not gd. But i say it is good quality and hv a gd attitude. Always asked if is ok or not.
Rtm: Y. Multiple gd score on many factor.

Title: angela
Face: 4.4 i was stun
Boob: 5.0 it is very saggy to me. I was very upset that day bcos i save up $$$ to go to this. After a long shift i went. Very upset on this.
Body: 5.5
Type: landmined
Massage: 7.0 i think if in MP ok can make pass living
Rtm: N. Paid me also no. Maybe if paid me $200 ok

Titled: qingchuan
Face: 5.5 to 8.5 depend on when. I saw her last time b4. Now transformed to hippo.
Boob: 8.3 it is solid. When hippo mode, can say is more solid and bigger.
Body: 5.8 to 7.6
Type: depend on mode. Is either syt or young hippo. But at least is young.
Rtm:i still considered.ask me again if u want.

"YMMV"!!!!!! Disclaimed n plz be fair n this is a forum for all to shared. I read and i also contributed. Dont be angry when i am honest!!!

If any bro had gd syt recommends like aini, pls share!!!!
which Angela?

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/angela-msg/

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/massage-angela/
Old 27-10-2021, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Hi folks, been relatively inactive in the scene for the past several months due to the outbreak, but my friend jumped on the Baby bandwagon recently and he shared that it turned out to be an overall disappointment. Physically, she’s not as attractive as her ad suggests. Service-wise, my friend said that Baby has some surprising restrictions when delivering her new service, which by the way is at the apprentice level as expected. If that’s the case, she shouldn’t charge the full price until she’s at Natalie’s level of proficiency. Just sharing something here to bring some balance to the issue. My friend is not the type prone to hyperbole. So those contemplating Baby, go in with your eyes wide open and expectations tempered. 
FR on behalf of friend? Like seriously? Very surprised coming from an old timer like yourself. Have not tried Baby but this stunt is a bit absurd to be honest. As it is FR from cheongsters already we need to take it with a pinch of salt, so for FR on behalf of friends, a jar of salt maybe? Hope we won't start to see an influx of FR hiding behind friend's experience.
Old 27-10-2021, 08:46 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Fireflymaximus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorelan View Post
Tried her today

1) Paid upfront
2) bath myself
3) she grumbling about her lost mail package
4) straight to boob fuck with many oil
5) gone in 10 mins
6) bath myself and went off

Conclusion: body is a killer but totally no service. I got longer time with tina from OT at $150. Let her starve for few months till her service improve. I think got some carrot supporting so no issues for her.
Agreed. Killer body only, service zero. Piano massage for few minutes only, straight to deed. Deed is done half past six, very rush.
Old 27-10-2021, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 4
Cuntzbuster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuntzbuster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy1982 View Post
Add riven , she used to work in Shenzhen and I would say she is one of the best I have tried …

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/riven-massage/

Anyone has Riven’s contact? Looks like she delisted. Wanna book her for saxyy time haha!

Thanks!
Old 27-10-2021, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysterymen View Post
DFY = Deep French Kiss
From ergonomics perspective, Y could be 2 boobs at the top of the Y and down to the nether. Or it could be the triangle above the vag and down twd the ass if preferred.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1