The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2021, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cleandoodles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Nipple & Belly Piercings

Anyone else here has a fetish for Nipple and Belly piercing on a lady? I always feel it’s super hot when a lady has belly piercing and they wear crop tops. Especially when you can cum on their belly during sexual encounters.

All bros, share your encounters with Ladies that has the above piercings!
Old 26-10-2021, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 11
bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Nipple & Belly Piercings

Not a bro but i find ladies with belly piercings very sexy. Nipple piercings just looks too painful. Having said that, i have neither! lol
Old 26-10-2021, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe69 View Post
Not a bro but i find ladies with belly piercings very sexy. Nipple piercings just looks too painful. Having said that, i have neither! lol
Dun bluff, u really dun have? Show pic! )
Old 29-10-2021, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 4
Stanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleandoodles View Post
Anyone else here has a fetish for Nipple and Belly piercing on a lady? I always feel it’s super hot when a lady has belly piercing and they wear crop tops. Especially when you can cum on their belly during sexual encounters.

All bros, share your encounters with Ladies that has the above piercings!
agreed that ladies with belly piercing look sexy when they wore crop tops. am lucky that my gf had one. i never cum on her belly before she she will ask for cim as she love to swallow.
as for nipple piercing, no experience yet but my gf is looking at doing it next year.
Old 30-10-2021, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanleestanlee View Post
agreed that ladies with belly piercing look sexy when they wore crop tops. am lucky that my gf had one. i never cum on her belly before she she will ask for cim as she love to swallow.
as for nipple piercing, no experience yet but my gf is looking at doing it next year.
Wow lucky you! All my ex-gf’s never had any belly piercings. My ex had Nipple piercings though and everytime I sucked her nipples it had this metallic taste. 1 lady that I just dated for a short while had belly piercings and I would always wanna cum on her belly, though she liked CIM as well! If your GF has both Belly & nipple piercings you’re a lucky man
Old 30-10-2021, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 4
Stanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Wow lucky you! All my ex-gf’s never had any belly piercings. My ex had Nipple piercings though and everytime I sucked her nipples it had this metallic taste. 1 lady that I just dated for a short while had belly piercings and I would always wanna cum on her belly, though she liked CIM as well! If your GF has both Belly & nipple piercings you’re a lucky man
You are lucky to have an ex who have nipples piercing. My gf don’t have nipples piercing yet but she do have tongue piercing.
Old 30-10-2021, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanleestanlee View Post
You are lucky to have an ex who have nipples piercing. My gf don’t have nipples piercing yet but she do have tongue piercing.
Tongue Piercing is so hot! You must be really enjoying the Blowjobs and CIM’s. Only ever had one experience from a ONS before and have not met any other girls that has a tongue piercing ever since.
Old 01-11-2021, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

piercing on nipple made the guy more excited
Old 01-11-2021, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
can request your partner see if she is willing to?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1