The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2021, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Which Coffee Shop has beautiful beer Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbosaNo9 View Post
Nice share bro. Btw beer maid and beer lady are the same?
beer lady u pay $7 for a beer
Beer Maid you pay $12 for a small pint.
Old 21-10-2021, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1252 / Power: 12
Fumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by formidable View Post
Upper cross stretch very long eh.Saw beer promoters can be auntie or granny style depend on your taste.

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSeFM8qrN/
Oldies Chinese Song for those unvax who want to go out play
The 2 chinatown coffeeshops that i mentioned are at 34 upper cross street, just in front of the state courts.
Old 21-10-2021, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3128 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fumoka View Post
The 2 chinatown coffeeshops that i mentioned are at 34 upper cross street, just in front of the state courts.
oh i know which one liao the roasted meat stall not bad and beside is the shop selling fruits right?? there got beer lady meh
Old 21-10-2021, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 18
formidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud of

Quote:
Chinatown 友谊食阁 1 park road beside people's park hawker centre, 34 upper cross s11 kopitiam and another kopitiam along 34 upper cross st on the right side just in front of state courts.

Geylang lor 16 beside paramount ktv, geylang lor 23 笑哈哈, bistro 8 foch road and another kopitiam behind bistro 8 foch road.

All these kopitiams have quite a few beer promoters to entertain customers.
Quote:
Upper cross stretch very long eh.Saw beer promoters can be auntie or granny style depend on your taste.

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSeFM8qrN/
Oldies Chinese Song for those unvax who want to go out play
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
oh i know which one liao the roasted meat stall not bad and beside is the shop selling fruits right?? there got beer lady meh
Walked past that area coffeeshop in mid sep and saw beer promoters can be auntie or granny style depend on your taste. Not sure now
Old 26-10-2021, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 16
arrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterarrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterarrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterarrow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Walked past that area coffeeshop in mid sep and saw beer promoters can be auntie or granny style depend on your taste. Not sure now
Well 友谊have mix. Some of the girls like hollandia, tiger, dester look pretty.
Old 26-10-2021, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 18
formidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrow View Post
Well 友谊have mix. Some of the girls like hollandia, tiger, dester look pretty.
Now dine at 2 pax, if go alone they not always sit with you all the time . Go with a friend, they cant sit with you ,maybe 1 m distance chat for a while
Old 27-10-2021, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3128 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

not sure how the full time grab drivers are doing, ytd i turn on my grab app (i do casual part time to earn some pocket money once a week)..... 20min no passengers sia..... disappointed and turn it off go off eat dinner lol.... i think the beer aunties also struggling
Old 02-01-2022, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
not sure how the full time grab drivers are doing, ytd i turn on my grab app (i do casual part time to earn some pocket money once a week)..... 20min no passengers sia..... disappointed and turn it off go off eat dinner lol.... i think the beer aunties also struggling
Knn why u do grab. Grab for losers la. hahaha U never see the Malaysia clip meh. U should do property ma. Now property sibei hot ah.....
Old 11-04-2022, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 16
arrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterarrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterarrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterarrow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

With the nightlife back to norm I guess more place to drink and enjoy with those beer lady, have more fun
Old 11-04-2022, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 3
Starscream23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Now that SG has eased up on SMM rules, time to relieve this thread again.

First up, gotta agree with bros on the ‘Kelantan Lane’ coffeeshop (behind ‘Lim Ah Boy’ ) motor shop. Prolly one of the most variety of beer promoters (10-15 ladies) inclusive of Viet (mostly),M’sian, PRC, etc. A couple SYTs as well. Been there for the past 2 years or so, gotta say the level of ‘looks + service + steadiness’ is prolly the best out there! My personal faves: ‘Xue hua aka snow beer. Shit beer but everything else makes up for it.

Just gotta say, this place is not for the weak drinkers. Haha
Old 13-04-2022, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starscream23 View Post

one of the most variety of beer promoters (10-15 ladies) inclusive of Viet (mostly),M’sian, PRC, etc. A couple SYTs as well. Been there for the past 2 years or so, gotta say the level of ‘looks + service + steadiness’ is prolly the best
Many choices, did you managed to pick up any of them?
Old 13-04-2022, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 3
Starscream23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Didn’t pick up bro, just made friends with a couple of them + support as and when drinking there.
Old 13-04-2022, 03:15 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -18 / Power: 0
SforSEX is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starscream23 View Post
Now that SG has eased up on SMM rules, time to relieve this thread again.

First up, gotta agree with bros on the ‘Kelantan Lane’ coffeeshop (behind ‘Lim Ah Boy’ ) motor shop. Prolly one of the most variety of beer promoters (10-15 ladies) inclusive of Viet (mostly),M’sian, PRC, etc. A couple SYTs as well. Been there for the past 2 years or so, gotta say the level of ‘looks + service + steadiness’ is prolly the best out there! My personal faves: ‘Xue hua aka snow beer. Shit beer but everything else makes up for it.

Just gotta say, this place is not for the weak drinkers. Haha
Thanks for sharing. Will go there this Friday.
Old 13-04-2022, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 6
wowkesha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Knn why u do grab. Grab for losers la. hahaha U never see the Malaysia clip meh. U should do property ma. Now property sibei hot ah.....
So you don't do grab you are a winner?
Old 14-04-2022, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 19
spongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
so many uncles eyeing on them lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1