The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 23-07-2008, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 19
olieta deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyolieta deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
18yo mly SYT in nid of help

bros...
i'm helping my SYT fren who in nid of financial help to support her studies. onli entertain to serious bros n not num collectors.

name: siti
ht: 1.58m
wt: 48kg
bust: 34B
BBBJ still new at it
SEX wif condom n no raw or anal
BBBJ-$50 SEX-$100

onli bros who are driving or wif transport will be entertain coz she's new at doin fl and dunno the way around to hotels. bros wif rep point more than 20 will be given num.
Old 23-07-2008, 01:10 PM
Samster

olieta deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyolieta deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 18yo mly SYT in nid of help

bros who msg me for her num...kindly include ur hp num too.

PLS bros whos has less then 20 rep points....dun waste ur time msg me for her num.
Old 23-07-2008, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
goalkick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am interested, but i fall short of points. Anyone can help?
Old 23-07-2008, 01:55 PM
Samster

given num to following bros:
poka7750
Gal@swap
jit singapore 1
schwing
tenggiri

kindly put fr n upped me after trying her. thnx.
Old 23-07-2008, 02:08 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1845 / Power: 21
schwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant future

Immediately after getting her no, I called her. However, I couldn't make immediate arrangement with her as she said she will think 1st before meeting up?

I'm wondering if she is ready to jump into this business....
Old 23-07-2008, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 17
SexKing972 is a glorious beacon of lightSexKing972 is a glorious beacon of lightSexKing972 is a glorious beacon of lightSexKing972 is a glorious beacon of lightSexKing972 is a glorious beacon of light

TS , Can I try her , thanks
Old 23-07-2008, 02:12 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
jit singapore 1 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Me too, just call her but she look very green and not very confident at all. Is ok, will take time again to try to chat with her and make her feel comfortable Thank TS......
Old 23-07-2008, 04:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
jit singapore 1 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by olieta View Post
bros...
i'm helping my SYT fren who in nid of financial help to support her studies. onli entertain to serious bros n not num collectors.

name: siti
ht: 1.58m
wt: 48kg
bust: 34B
BBBJ still new at it
SEX wif condom n no raw or anal
BBBJ-$50 SEX-$100

onli bros who are driving or wif transport will be entertain coz she's new at doin fl and dunno the way around to hotels. bros wif rep point more than 20 will be given num.
Hi Ts, set appointment with Siti at 3pm. All the way drove to her place but hor me wait till 4.15pm she still not appear yet In between this period, she keep sms me said that wait, coming down, wait again, coming down, then the end she said need to wait for her mum...bla bla bla... aftre that said 4pm. I just wait inside my car till 4pm, she still not appear, so sms her again what time she OK to meet me, she reply huh..... dun know..... Till 4.15pm, I said better close deal and I like to make a move, she reply me, why huh????? Funny rite! I reply to her, I already wait for her 1hr liao she still not appear yet, know what she reply? She reply said izit????? haha.

Think I'll be the one to post 1st FR here but hor may be today I am a little bit suay la, kena aeroplane...haha.

Anyway, still would like to thanks Bro Ts for the contact. Cheers.......
Old 23-07-2008, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 17
blacktaj is one of the Best!blacktaj is one of the Best!blacktaj is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jit singapore 1 View Post
Hi Ts, set appointment with Siti at 3pm. All the way drove to her place but hor me wait till 4.15pm she still not appear yet In between this period, she keep sms me said that wait, coming down, wait again, coming down, then the end she said need to wait for her mum...bla bla bla... aftre that said 4pm. I just wait inside my car till 4pm, she still not appear, so sms her again what time she OK to meet me, she reply huh..... dun know..... Till 4.15pm, I said better close deal and I like to make a move, she reply me, why huh????? Funny rite! I reply to her, I already wait for her 1hr liao she still not appear yet, know what she reply? She reply said izit????? haha.

Think I'll be the one to post 1st FR here but hor may be today I am a little bit suay la, kena aeroplane...haha.

Anyway, still would like to thanks Bro Ts for the contact. Cheers.......

Yeah I know. It happened to me also, this girl. Never learn. Waited over 1.5 hrs. But did get to see the girl. Too sian to bonk her by the time she came down.

Thai: -
Local: Megan, Sandra, Cindy, Hye2x 8.5,, Tiffany, Danielle, Dawn, Eve, Patricia, Elve, Cheryl
Kor: Amy, Asoka, Yuri, Una
Pinoy: Jacki
Old 23-07-2008, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
ooliverr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacktaj View Post
Yeah I know. It happened to me also, this girl. Never learn. Waited over 1.5 hrs. But did get to see the girl. Too sian to bonk her by the time she came down.
Sorry threadstarter. Better withdraw helping these girl. Waste brother time. Waste your time also giving out number.
Old 23-07-2008, 07:48 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1845 / Power: 21
schwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant future
Thumbs down Re: 18yo mly SYT in nid of help

Reading the post by bro jit singapore 1 made me farking angry....

WHY?

Simply, I was also made to fly aeroplane...

At abt 2.45pm, managed to contact her and made appt at 3.30pm at Blk 615, Bedok Reservoir.

Reached there on time, and SMSed her. She asked me to wait... From this time all the way to 2.45pm, called her but she didnt pick up. Instead she asked me to SMS her. She's just said she will be coming down.

At about 4pm, SMSed her again. Guess what? She replied "Oh u still there?". WTF! Then, she said sorry and she will be coming down.

Waited for another 15 mins (ie 4.15pm), she told me about her mum was ard thus she could only come down at about 4.30pm, wearing KFC uniform.

Then 5 minutes later, she SMSed and asked me "What am I supposed to do?" WTF!!!! At 2.45pm when I SMSed her to set appt, I already told her that I asked for bbbj and she even quoted me $50. Anyway, I still kept my cool and told her to come down and to discuss with me.

At about 4.35pm, after numerous SMS that I had sent to her, and even tried to call her but she didn't pick up, she SMSed me to ask issit okay if she is not able to meet me today because she is late.

WTH & WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I scolded her and said that I had drove all the way from Wdlands to Bedok Res and had waited for almost an hour, she dare to ask me such qn!!!!!

At about 4.45pm, then I decided to give up and drove home!!!

And now, after reading bro jit singapore 1's post, I had my 2nd SHOCK!!!!! How dare she made 2 bros to wait for her almost at the same time....

Bro jit singapore 1, did u wait at the same carpark at Blk 615, Bedok Res?

To TS, 1stly, thanks for sharing such a contact.

Normally, after I had tried a gal, I will upped the TS, even though the gal's service may not up to my standard.

BUT NOW, I guess it is fair for me to do otherwise to you for sharing a contact that made bros to fly aeroplane and also made 2 bros to wait for the same gal at the same time.
Old 23-07-2008, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
vodafoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

blacklist her!
where got girls put aeroplane on 2 bros at the same time?

intentional?
Old 23-07-2008, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 18
Eragon is a glorious beacon of lightEragon is a glorious beacon of lightEragon is a glorious beacon of lightEragon is a glorious beacon of lightEragon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by schwing View Post
Reading the post by bro jit singapore 1 made me farking angry....

To TS, 1stly, thanks for sharing such a contact.

Normally, after I had tried a gal, I will upped the TS, even though the gal's service may not up to my standard.

BUT NOW, I guess it is fair for me to do otherwise to you for sharing a contact that made bros to fly aeroplane and also made 2 bros to wait for the same gal at the same time.
Brp thanks for sharing an honest fr with us. Relax bro . Bro TS hope you don mind to tell the gal to be punctual . We can accept about 10 to 15 mins late.

Too bad I dun have transport but sure would like to give her a try.
Old 23-07-2008, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 16
zack123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro,

I know u said not enuff points no number. But can make exception or not on case to case basis? Even kena fine also can appeal....so i hope u don't mind me asking la.
Old 23-07-2008, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2355 / Power: 18
ANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond repute

this is why i stayed out frm helping minahs...
i love to bonk them but to help them , i scared bros here will have headache later on

pity that bros here kana aero...
frm the testimonials above , i hope this thread quickly die down....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYSIAO14
@@IF I LIKE YOUR POSTS 14 POINTS WILL BE YOURS @@
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread