The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 23-07-2008, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 17
blacktaj is one of the Best!blacktaj is one of the Best!blacktaj is one of the Best!
Re: Pretty local Cindy 19 years old

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eragon View Post
I thought you only like minahs ?
Eeerr? since when? I like all types. Especially minahs, but all types will do.

Thai: -
Local: Megan, Sandra, Cindy, Hye2x 8.5,, Tiffany, Danielle, Dawn, Eve, Patricia, Elve, Cheryl
Kor: Amy, Asoka, Yuri, Una
Pinoy: Jacki
Old 24-07-2008, 01:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
kizz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

blacktaj, respect your spirit for sharing!
Old 24-07-2008, 01:33 PM
Samster

blacktaj is one of the Best!blacktaj is one of the Best!blacktaj is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizz View Post
blacktaj, respect your spirit for sharing!

Thanks. It's not often get a chance to share and care.
Too bad she's fully booked till retirement tomorrow.
Wish her good luck.

Local: Megan, Sandra, Cindy, Hye2x 8.5,, Tiffany, Danielle, Dawn, Eve, Patricia, Elve, Cheryl
Old 24-07-2008, 02:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
bonker-69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacktaj View Post

Thanks. It's not often get a chance to share and care.
Too bad she's fully booked till retirement tomorrow.
Wish her good luck.
Will she have any changes of her mind since she has seen the fast and high income working in this line, might have some chances she would tend to come back and earn a quick buck again. but of course, i wouldnt want to see more and more local girls coming into this scene as its not really right and good for them and their lifes.
Old 24-07-2008, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 17
skirtchaser639 is one of the Best!skirtchaser639 is one of the Best!skirtchaser639 is one of the Best!

just few of my five cents worth of comments in point form:

- foreign talent is killing locals in most trades with their lower cost, so we must support locals more even if it is a FL.
- don't really mind more locals in FL, i personally believe they are working equally hard as any foreign talent.
- it is fast cash business, no doubt many FLs will be tempted to return, but age is always catching up.
- there are alway SYTs raising up, so MILFs will tend to be filter off as time passes.
- if we contain our cash flow within the country by patronizing local business, we may help our own economy in some way, take the japanese for example, they will always patronize japanese departmental stall even when they are visiting in other country.
Old 24-07-2008, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 17
xavier69 is a glorious beacon of lightxavier69 is a glorious beacon of lightxavier69 is a glorious beacon of lightxavier69 is a glorious beacon of lightxavier69 is a glorious beacon of light

Received a sms from Cindy this afternoon that there's a slot cancelled for tomorrow 2 or 3pm. Too bad all her timing I can't make it otherwise will have met her. Anyway, thanks bro blacktaj for passing my ctc to Cindy.
Old 25-07-2008, 01:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
cindyger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

boos!!~ so sad~ todae suppose to b my last dae derhs. now gotta extend til tml cos short of one more due to cancellation.
aniwae. wld like to sae a BIG BIG thank you to blacktaj!!~ heh. he spotted mi in the chatroom n volunteered to try my 1st slot n open the thread for mi. lalas. super gan dong. he oso neva bargain price when he book mi for the 2nd time. stil gif xtra. cant belive tis world stil got so nice pple. mus let whole world, or at least whole sbf noe larhs. u all guys mus learn from him. GENTLEMAN!~~
oso oso. mus apologise to a few guys here. those tat i went late for my appt. saberman!!~ thanks for the xtras, din noe til i left the rm n count. so sori for bein late. johnlittle, vic. cant quite rmb the nicks. but if neva rmb wrong i went late for tis few appts. SORI!!~
lastly. i wun b doin tis animore. lalas~ gone.. heh. so those guys hu has my no.s. pls kindly delete them off yr fone ks. even if u msg cum i oso wun reply derhs. pls understand tat i haf my personal life too. nort full-time here let u all 'plae' or entertain yr sms-es derhs. those dunoe how to auto one dun blame mi for bein nasty. thank u veri much. n those few whom i kept as frens derhs. dun 4get my kopi hors. starbucks!!~ heh heh.
thanks again to those hu had appts wif mi. thanks for bein so nice. lalalas.

*a note to all: jus sum of my personal feelins. no offence.
men in here r out to enjoy. to release. to haf fun. but pls pls spare a tot for us FLs. true tat u guys r the one payin. but FLs r oso human beins. we can b fun in bed, has the prettiest face u've seen (nort referrin to mi hors), but wat abt those beneath? nort tryin to make u all pity us, but i belive everi ger in here has their own stories. jus try to b a bit more understandins n less demandins can. ive seen in sum threads guys 'bullyin' the gers. from sum frens, guys bargainin the prices. luckily, mi personally neva kana ani of those shits. but i feel so sad for those gers. like, if she's nort yr type, den dun take lohs. if prices too high, find cheap one lohs. we state our price. if nort worth it for u den jus go elsewher. y mus make so much noise nehs. make noise we oso wun down our prices. make noise oso cant get free fuk. so y?
i dunoe the terms u guys use here. but but, stop bullyin the gers narhs.. jus cos they r settin the threads on their own n has no body to back them up?
of cos i haf to agree tat u guys r the one PAYIN n HAF THE RITE to choose n make noise. but if u go into a shop, c the shirt, u dun tell the person ther, hey, yr price too ex. rite? dun like jus leave the shop norhs. too ex go other shops. get wat i mean?
n im nort referrin to all narhs. nort in here for long but haf seen so mani kinds of pple. mostly r nice. jus those few.. c le damn sad larhs. pple out to make a livin nia. if we can u tink we wil wanna b here? n n, isnt it rite for men to treat women nice? so those.. stop bullyin gers!!

last nite tink whole nite wat to write for my gdbye msg. actuali gort alot derhs. den wake up 4get liaos. aniwae, tink tis post long enuf to waste u guys 5mins? heh..
all the best to all. no more bullyins ks? FLs r jus women hu r born in the wrong kind of famili n has no wae out. they deserve to b treated beta. haf a bit bit of heart narhs.. lalas~
SAYONARA~~
Old 25-07-2008, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 16
Pure Daisies deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi cindyger,glad that you have manage to solve your problem.So lucky of you to get all the nice gentlemen .I only about to start my journey though.
Old 25-07-2008, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
skyheng is Cool - loads of Potential

can PM me her contacts?thx
Old 25-07-2008, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure Daisies View Post
Hi cindyger,glad that you have manage to solve your problem.So lucky of you to get all the nice gentlemen .I only about to start my journey though.

PM me if you need genuine help.
email me at

[email protected]

Old 29-07-2008, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
BigMatt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Cindy , thats a good one you wrote, nearly drop my little tears. Anyway All the best to you .......
Old 08-08-2008, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
icecoolT is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacktaj View Post
Hi Folks,

Introducing Cindy, a young 19 year old chinese local babe. She needs cash for her family matters, so I met up with her just now. We had a fantastic session. She's a great lover and very very sweet.

She asked me to help her get custys so I'm posting this thread.

If you would like a session, please PM me with your phone number. I will pass on the selected hunks to her after screening. She will not take many, so pls no flaming if you dont get an sms.

She charges $250 1 1. Room and CD on your own. If this is ok with you, great. If not, that's fine too, but please no bargaining, flaming etc.

She will do this only for a couple of weeks and then she'll be gone.

Agents and OKTs, please note she is not interested. Please respect that.

My personal ratings:

Looks: 7.5 pretty face, long eyelashes, big eyes, long straight hair.
Body: 7 tall, 1.63m 50kg. No excess fat, great butt. Some tatoos. Not the light petite type, but not big size lah.
Boobs: 7 nice B cups. Sensitive nips
Pussy: Freshly waxed! baby smooth. Super tight, my tightest since Peneng Hye.
French: very nice and passionate.
BBBJ: 8 good and long. Nice tongue action with many variations in speed and styles. Great balls sucking.
FJ: 9 responsive, soft moans.
Gfe: 9.5 speaks well English or mandarin. Talkative and cheerful

Gentlemen, this is a true Gem. Easily worth $500 if sold by OKT. SO this is a great bargain. Please treat her genly and handle with care, and you will be rewarded.

Please note: no anal. CIM could be possible but she will spit immediately. Not her fav. Apologies, no Malays, Indians. Preferred location is Lav area.

For me, she was worth every cent. But as usual, one man's meat is anothers poison.
hi bro,
reading your FR and others alike..i am so hard thinking of how good this woman is..reli wana try her out...

can help pass me her contact? i not working today and out for some quick public fun ah..

icecoolT aka Adam/33
Old 08-08-2008, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 23
sexy2002 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecoolT View Post
hi bro,
reading your FR and others alike..i am so hard thinking of how good this woman is..reli wana try her out...

can help pass me her contact? i not working today and out for some quick public fun ah..

icecoolT aka Adam/33

Can't you read?she no more in the FL liao
Old 08-08-2008, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexy2002 View Post
Can't you read?she no more in the FL liao
Thanks. Wanted to kick his butt myself.

Cindy's doing well and has put her FL past behind her.
Cheers

Old 08-08-2008, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 21
greatbody is a splendid one to beholdgreatbody is a splendid one to beholdgreatbody is a splendid one to beholdgreatbody is a splendid one to beholdgreatbody is a splendid one to beholdgreatbody is a splendid one to beholdgreatbody is a splendid one to beholdgreatbody is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Pretty local Cindy 19 years old

wish her well.

althought i did not meet her and was hoping to.

cheers

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1