The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 19-07-2008, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 17
blacktaj is one of the Best!blacktaj is one of the Best!blacktaj is one of the Best!
Re: Pretty local Cindy 19 years old

Good morning folks.

Thanks you again for your kind support.

As is usual in this case, I get requests for contacts, etc etc. The instructions are pretty clear. Sedn me a PM with your contact and if you qualify, I will pass on your number to Cindy and she will contact you if she feels so inclined. Newbies are newbies, I dont get annoyed with people who cant follow instrutions. Made a few mistakes of my own as a newbie myself.

However, there are some hero bros here who are spreading her number. She will not entertain any of unknown numbers. Any unfamiliar numbers WILL be posted here. No ifs, no buts, no filnal warnings. YOU HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED.

As for the rest of you, continue having fun with Cindy. She's a very special girl.

Thai: -
Local: Megan, Sandra, Cindy, Hye2x 8.5,, Tiffany, Danielle, Dawn, Eve, Patricia, Elve, Cheryl
Kor: Amy, Asoka, Yuri, Una
Pinoy: Jacki
Old 19-07-2008, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 735 / Power: 22
grandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacktaj View Post
Good morning folks.

However, there are some hero bros here who are spreading her number. She will not entertain any of unknown numbers. Any unfamiliar numbers WILL be posted here. No ifs, no buts, no filnal warnings. YOU HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED.
As for the rest of you, continue having fun with Cindy. She's a very special girl.
Hi bro taj,
hard to find a timing suits her leh, exchange a few sms with her but end up cant fix a timing with her, either she cant make it or i cant make it,

hahahahaha............... maybe fate telling me i no chance to "meet" her. wasted 1 SYT , that i missed out.

-Bonk sisters(DONE)
-Bonk "young" tight pussy(DONE),
-双飞 - (DONE)
-Bonk real Twins sisters. FAILED.

PS: my frenz say: rabbit like to FCUK. so i am a horny rabbit.美美讲我是一只很会吃醋的兔子,我是吗?

http://spread.ott.pm/spread_download/12/79166/CloudTV
Old 19-07-2008, 12:42 PM
Samster

blacktaj is one of the Best!blacktaj is one of the Best!blacktaj is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandfather View Post
Hi bro taj,
hard to find a timing suits her leh, exchange a few sms with her but end up cant fix a timing with her, either she cant make it or i cant make it,

hahahahaha............... maybe fate telling me i no chance to "meet" her. wasted 1 SYT , that i missed out.
My friend.... all good things must try hard. lol. Do not give up. Suggest one way is you take afternoon leave if you can. Haha. Keep so much leave also keena forfeit at the end of the year.

Local: Megan, Sandra, Cindy, Hye2x 8.5,, Tiffany, Danielle, Dawn, Eve, Patricia, Elve, Cheryl
Old 19-07-2008, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1452 / Power: 16
wodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud of

Quote:
Many of you fast hands huh? Hee Hee. She has already contacted some of you. You know who you are, you lucky bastards. Please, no aeroplane ok? If you really cant make it, pls let her know early.

Also post FR hor... good or bad is ok.

Oh yes, points greatly apprciated, but no obligations at all and will not affect my screening criteria.

Please basic respect, do not pass her number around.

Cheers and happy bonking.

Bro, may i know what is your screening criteria? If you list it down then it will be good!

You reap what you sow.

Next Goal : 1800 points

Dear bros who need me to return favour, kindly pm me with your latest posting! Thank You
Old 19-07-2008, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 20
brs_worid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybrs_worid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

you are good. Keep the spirit of sharing!
This FL Dome, has been flooded with the "entrepreneurs"....

Gone are the last time period of shares and cares

If you had upped me, leave down your nick for reciprocation
Old 19-07-2008, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 735 / Power: 22
grandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
My friend.... all good things must try hard. lol. Do not give up. Suggest one way is you take afternoon leave if you can. Haha. Keep so much leave also keena forfeit at the end of the year.
so sad, my company no half day leave one
me now still in office working leh.

-Bonk sisters(DONE)
-Bonk "young" tight pussy(DONE),
-双飞 - (DONE)
-Bonk real Twins sisters. FAILED.

PS: my frenz say: rabbit like to FCUK. so i am a horny rabbit.美美讲我是一只很会吃醋的兔子,我是吗?

http://spread.ott.pm/spread_download/12/79166/CloudTV
Old 19-07-2008, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wodemama View Post
Bro, may i know what is your screening criteria? If you list it down then it will be good!
Trade secret. Haha.

Those names I recognised as genuine cheongsters approved.
Those with many genuine FRs approved.
Newbies and the rest depends on my gut feel.
0 posts forget it.

Nothing ever is fool proof, but so far is ok. She has not gotten a single stupid question so far, so I'm quite pleased. Some cancellations but no aeroplanes, so thanks to all the professionalism of our bros. And I must say some very understanding ones in case she's a bit late.

By stupid question I mean: How old are you? How much are your services? If I can't cum how? Got discount? Can I do 2 shots in that one hr? Can you book the room for me? Etc etc etc.

However got one unknown sms asking "are you Cindy the FL". I was tempted to post his number but that was before my warning at the top of this page, so I give chance. Have noted the number just in case.

Old 19-07-2008, 02:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
hsienloong is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Good morning folks.

As is usual in this case, I get requests for contacts, etc etc. The instructions are pretty clear. Sedn me a PM with your contact and if you qualify, I will pass on your number to Cindy and she will contact you if she feels so inclined. Newbies are newbies, I dont get annoyed with people who cant follow instrutions. Made a few mistakes of my own as a newbie myself.

You are the OKT. You probably earning $200 and she gets $50? :P
Old 19-07-2008, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7250 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Like to thank bro Blacktaj for forwarding my ctc to Cindy. Scheduled meeting for today was reluctantly canceled due to unforseen events. Really frustrating!

Will try again next week. Take care Cindy!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 19-07-2008, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 17
skirtchaser639 is one of the Best!skirtchaser639 is one of the Best!skirtchaser639 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hsienloong View Post
You are the OKT. You probably earning $200 and she gets $50? :P
guess some people just never read or dun trust people
bro blacktaj did mention that he is not OKT liao mah...sign...horny bro always siao cheong nao, get blinded easily

regardless, i must say bro blacktaj really handle this local gem very well, unlike some threads here where local fl quickly get rope in by OKTs
unfortunately, $250 abit steep for me and big uncle yusof seldom visits...sigh
hopefully, this weekend tio 4D, then can PM TS liao....lol

give this thread a push as national day coming, must support locals abit...
Old 19-07-2008, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 494 / Power: 20
4am'rs is a glorious beacon of light4am'rs is a glorious beacon of light4am'rs is a glorious beacon of light4am'rs is a glorious beacon of light4am'rs is a glorious beacon of light

You got pm! And I hope I will hear good news soon!
Old 20-07-2008, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1452 / Power: 16
wodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud of

Quote:

Nothing ever is fool proof, but so far is ok. She has not gotten a single stupid question so far, so I'm quite pleased.

By stupid question I mean: How old are you? How much are your services? If I can't cum how? Got discount? Can I do 2 shots in that one hr? Can you book the room for me? Etc etc etc.

Ok Noted. But bro i hope the next qns i ask is not stupid, say if we have enuff rep pts and are proven genuine chiongster, but she willin to take bros who are overweight or not very handsome?

You reap what you sow.

Next Goal : 1800 points

Dear bros who need me to return favour, kindly pm me with your latest posting! Thank You
Old 20-07-2008, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by brs_worid View Post
you are good. Keep the spirit of sharing!
This FL Dome, has been flooded with the "entrepreneurs"....

Gone are the last time period of shares and cares
Thank you for your kind words. Nice to know sharing still appreciated.

Old 20-07-2008, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Like to thank bro Blacktaj for forwarding my ctc to Cindy. Scheduled meeting for today was reluctantly canceled due to unforseen events. Really frustrating!

Will try again next week. Take care Cindy!
Yeah. Shit happens. I know you cancelled, but you gave early notice. Cindy really appreciated.

Old 20-07-2008, 01:32 AM
Samster

Latest update:

Cindy has filled all her slots for next week. I'm still passing on contacts to her, in case of last minute cancellations.

Thnak you all for your kind support. Cindy is very grateful.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1