The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 22-07-2008, 12:12 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
bonker-69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: 18yr old student lynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by true_enjoyment View Post
Who the fuck did you even hear that from? Ask any of my other regulars, my cut is always 2:1 ratio like what that japanese guy mentioned. I will never take half nor more than the girls, that's my principle! I'm sure you heard it wrongly from the gals! Anyway I will find out which gals you ever book and look into it! I spend heavily on advertising and other expenses just so that I can bring in very good quality gals, i dont see why is ratio of 2:1 not reasonable? FYI i take the 1 part, not 2. So for $300, I take $100. How does that ever result to half? You failed your Mathematic? Find your stats properly first!

Frey also comes into this forum to post sometimes, ask her directly!
woah man brother, relax! cool it TE. i salute u for going the extra mile to find girls on your own rather than AF whose hobby personally is poaching other okt's girls. prolly better watch your back and your girls, might never know when he might be one of their customers or something.. haha..

cheers!
Old 22-07-2008, 02:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
The.Sinful.LUST deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by true_enjoyment View Post
Who the fuck did you even hear that from? Ask any of my other regulars, my cut is always 2:1 ratio like what that japanese guy mentioned. I will never take half nor more than the girls, that's my principle! I'm sure you heard it wrongly from the gals! Anyway I will find out which gals you ever book and look into it! I spend heavily on advertising and other expenses just so that I can bring in very good quality gals, i dont see why is ratio of 2:1 not reasonable? FYI i take the 1 part, not 2. So for $300, I take $100. How does that ever result to half? You failed your Mathematic? Find your stats properly first!

Frey also comes into this forum to post sometimes, ask her directly!
I'm not Frey but i myself is currently working for Bro TE and yes, indeed he will NEVER ever take a cut more than whatever the girl is getting no matter what, that's his priciple! And i can support that fact! He had to cover costs on advertising and how many coffee sessions interviews he needs to go thru just to get ONE quality girl? If you think it a easy job, you can always try your luck to find those nap local FL on your own with low price lor..
Old 22-07-2008, 08:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5628 / Power: 69
infinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond repute

To me I don't really care how much the OKT is making. I pay base on the quality of the girl and the price to me.

Why do we even want to debate on the principle of the OKT? To be OKT is already illegal. The fact that we patronize the OKT is already a tacit acceptance of this middleman role. If he charges too high for low quality girl he will not be in business for long.

What we can do is to bonk and to share honest FR and give our personal opinion about the girl and its value for money.

I don't stick to a particular OKT or only FL - I go GL, HC, PRC, Thai, Viet, local FL from OKT as well as from my own source. At times if lucky can pick up a girl or two for fuck buddy for a while.

For bro TE, yes I believe his girls are mostly at a premium - but I find some of the girls really are gems and worth the money. For those girls that I don't feel worth it, I simply don't call or just call once.

For bro AF, I don't have much comment. I called his calls infrequently and not really a regular customer as currently there are simply too many choices in the FL market. I will not rule out calling his girls in the near future though.

We should spend our time bonking than worry about how much the OKT cut is or how he got the girls. In SG I believe most of the time the girls join OKT on their own accord as no one is pointing a gun at their head.
Old 22-07-2008, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

wow seems like some one opened Pandora Box....
Old 22-07-2008, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 17
Gal2swap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
not open pandora box.if u follow the thread closely,it more like laying the foundation for her new launch.kill the hooha first b4 launching.

ps:doesnt refer to frankenstein.
tot u say tis gal doesnt exist?very confused by all ur different versions when u call me trying to explain..how to trust ur words again?
Old 22-07-2008, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5628 / Power: 69
infinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond repute

ha ha after so much talk.

Is there a launch for this girl?
Old 22-07-2008, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 16
Mr. Lonely deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelfighter View Post

Independent FL join okt is because mainly they dun wan their personal life to be disturbed especially wif perverts asking for phone sex etc. So wat make those number distributors feel that the nos they gave out to are really trust worthly customers? 1 nos given out is as good as giving out to 100.

Also recently in the forum there are quite a lot of local independent FL. Who can make sure tat those gals r really independent and not someone using a gal nick to market another gal just to escape sponsoring the forum? Y are so many nick keep claiming i am not a okt? I dun mind to have competition, but fair competition. But those pple hiding behind a gal nick or operating on behalf on the gal to earn comm, i just feel disgusting. U may think you r smart cos u dun hav to pay to advertise but it will not for long. Cos anytime the moderators will close ur thread once u r exposed n i am sure to visit the gals when i am free

Bro milkshake00, ur mistake is u r too secretive to ur gal. U told her u got a okt friend who is taking 50 cut but she nvr speak or meet that okt. U just ask her to pass the money to u. 2ndly u only told her 3 things before she go meet customer. 1) bathe wif customer b4 n after 2) cannot extend the session 3) Cannot do raw. U go check around all okts how much time we spoke to our gals b4 sending them to the field. Lastly she feel insecure wif u. U reply all the guys sms when she not around. N when she meet u, u just pass her the phone and ask her to reply n contact the customer from there. U wan take cut and ask her gal to do all the coordinating herself. Hence wif so much doubts in her, tat is y she accept my invitation.
Very fierce posting indeed.Like issuing a challenge out to everyone.Relax and take it easy.
Old 22-07-2008, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
NiceF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Haha bro JT, Wonder how his friend will feel if she happen to see this thread.
Shut up lah AngelAsshole, so many people in this forum buay song u liao u still come here kpkb.

U snatch her gal still can come here and laugh, just shows what a F#$king B@#tard u r.
U say u dont poach but invite, then if u are so good y don't u go invite yr own gals instead of inviting the gals whom we already invite to fellow bros here?

U know I know what u have been doing to your previous gals and some of yr existing gals. So f@#k off before i exposed u.

U an be fat and ugly and a pimp and people will still respect u. but dont ever be a fat ugly disgusting pimp with no morals that everyone looks down upon.

I may be a newbie but we are all here to cheong fls so dont spoil the market
Old 22-07-2008, 12:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
bonker-69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Sorry to correct your english. I dun proach but i invite.
There is always a bond between Okts n their gals. Unless the relationship between them is weak or the okts cant give them business then they will leave eventually to be independent FL or join another okt. It is also hard for the gals to make a decision cos they also afraid to make a wrong decision and may end up even worse.

Independent FL join okt is because mainly they dun wan their personal life to be disturbed especially wif perverts asking for phone sex etc. So wat make those number distributors feel that the nos they gave out to are really trust worthly customers? 1 nos given out is as good as giving out to 100.

Also recently in the forum there are quite a lot of local independent FL. Who can make sure tat those gals r really independent and not someone using a gal nick to market another gal just to escape sponsoring the forum? Y are so many nick keep claiming i am not a okt? I dun mind to have competition, but fair competition. But those pple hiding behind a gal nick or operating on behalf on the gal to earn comm, i just feel disgusting. U may think you r smart cos u dun hav to pay to advertise but it will not for long. Cos anytime the moderators will close ur thread once u r exposed n i am sure to visit the gals when i am free

Bro milkshake00, ur mistake is u r too secretive to ur gal. U told her u got a okt friend who is taking 50 cut but she nvr speak or meet that okt. U just ask her to pass the money to u. 2ndly u only told her 3 things before she go meet customer. 1) bathe wif customer b4 n after 2) cannot extend the session 3) Cannot do raw. U go check around all okts how much time we spoke to our gals b4 sending them to the field. Lastly she feel insecure wif u. U reply all the guys sms when she not around. N when she meet u, u just pass her the phone and ask her to reply n contact the customer from there. U wan take cut and ask her gal to do all the coordinating herself. Hence wif so much doubts in her, tat is y she accept my invitation.

As wat bro infinitiumus stated. Wat pricing the okt fixed is the okt n gals problem , let the market decide. So bro milkshake00 if u still treat her as friend u should wish her do well. Hope this chapter is closed.
bro af, no offence lah but indeed, theres a difference between invite and poach and whatever you said here you can claim that u invited. not a problem but why is it that you must invite them to join u? why not find local girls on your own. i dont see bonita, cyberokt, TE poaching/inviting girls though i have NEVER book their girls.
Old 22-07-2008, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 16
milkshake00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks AA by this u have already verify my innocence. 1st she never ask to speak to my friend the okt.
2nd coz i am not a okt so i dun know anything. i can only tell her the 3 things in order for her to protect herself and her business. if i am okt of coz i will sure say alot more.
3rd i only help her to coordinate the time, i am not her okt y should i help her to contact and reply the customer? if she is around of coz its better for her to talk to them herself right.

Last but very imp point: her 1st time so i help her we took a cab $20 plus then eat prata $8 then i book room waited for her to come out $20 then we took a cab back $20 plus again. total i spend about $70. if i earn $50 comission $50 - $70 = -$ negative equity i still lose money. which okt is so stupid?

I know u pay money in this forum but that does not give u the right to "invite".

Quote:
Haha bro JT, Wonder how his friend will feel if she happen to see this thread.
BTW PLEASE ASK LYNN TO COME AND VIEW THIS THREAD FOR HERSELF. MAYBE I WILL SEND HER A MSG TO COME AND SEE ALSO. THEN SHE WILL KNOW HOW ALL THE FELLOW SAMSTER HERE LOOK AT U!
Old 22-07-2008, 03:17 PM
Samster

Anyway back to my fr on huiling yesterday.
Meet her for the 1st time near gl, omg her size is totally different from what i would expect (a baby elephant). see sian half. we proceed to the hotel but no mood to do anything so we just chit chat talk talk. she is very chatty and sweet only her size a bit of problem (her voice very high pitch). paid her the $80 and left. anyway for those that interested in fat fl can still pm me for her number (frankly her looks is ok) and for those bro that have pm me for huiling thinking she is a syt i can only ssay sorry i have disappointed yr faith in me.

Name:Huiling (local chinese)
Ht: 164cm
Wt: 60 to 65kg?
Bj: dun know
Fj: dun know
Damage: she told me is $80/90/unlimited plus room $20. maybe she has been in sbf before i never ask.
consider a good budget bonk coz got unlimited shots.

well if i am okt maybe for every customer i intro to her $80 can ask her treat me eat 1 plate of chicken rice .

(Well i still got 2 syt. the problem is persuading them to give out their numbers)
Old 22-07-2008, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
.... and wake u up from ur sleep horr
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 22-07-2008, 06:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 605 / Power: 20
cuteboy12345208 is a name known to allcuteboy12345208 is a name known to allcuteboy12345208 is a name known to allcuteboy12345208 is a name known to allcuteboy12345208 is a name known to allcuteboy12345208 is a name known to all

Quote:
Sorry to correct your english. I dun proach but i invite.
feel that the nos they gave out to are really trust worthly customers? 1 nos given out is as good as giving out to 100.

Before you correct other person's English, maybe you should check your own English first. It is "poach" not "proach". It is "worthy" not worthly"

I supposed besides lynn you must have invited many other recycled FLs in the forum. Since you are open to fair competition, can I sugggest bros here to call all Okts like TE, Bonita, CyberOkt, Bulldogg and many other Thai Okts to start inviting other independent FLs. Let the competiton begins.

PS. Please correct my English if you can find any mistakes.
Old 22-07-2008, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceF View Post
Shut up lah AngelAsshole, so many people in this forum buay song u liao u still come here kpkb.

U snatch her gal still can come here and laugh, just shows what a F#$king B@#tard u r.
U say u dont poach but invite, then if u are so good y don't u go invite yr own gals instead of inviting the gals whom we already invite to fellow bros here?

U know I know what u have been doing to your previous gals and some of yr existing gals. So f@#k off before i exposed u.

U an be fat and ugly and a pimp and people will still respect u. but dont ever be a fat ugly disgusting pimp with no morals that everyone looks down upon.

I may be a newbie but we are all here to cheong fls so dont spoil the market
So what has he been doing? just concern for my friend lynn here.

And AF y do so many people in this forum hate u so much?
Old 23-07-2008, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 286 / Power: 23
shootingstars is one of the Best!shootingstars is one of the Best!shootingstars is one of the Best!
Talking Re: 18yr old student lynn

This thread is getting interesting by the day. A can of worm is going to spill out.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread