The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-05-2009, 04:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 16
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by wansomemilk View Post
Bro TonyStark,

It's only RMB400 because the rest I ta what....

Anyway, just want to have some fun and meet more brudders.

Next time you in SZ let me know, I go there once or twice a month....

Or you can look for my OKT/papasan.... he give you good service, won't screw you around.

Cheers
Hehe bro you're generous.

SZ KTVs are more expensive if compared to CA/CP. However I'm absolutely stunned by the quality whenever I passed by SZ KTVs. Drop dead gorgeous.

You can see my travel schedule in my signature. Hope to meet up with you soon. Stay in touch. Cheers!
Old 30-05-2009, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 20
wansomemilk is one of the Best!wansomemilk is one of the Best!wansomemilk is one of the Best!wansomemilk is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hi there fellow SZ chiongsters,

Me and a few frens are in SZ on 20th May night for some fun!

We are inviting interested parties to join us. A fellow Singaporean is our entertainment program consultant there. We're planning series of booze games, and entertainment.

Location is at the Queens KTV (Huang Hou Da Dao) at Huang Gang Chun (village).

We'll be ordering fixed sets of booze. Each pax just need to pay RMB400 for booze and room fees, the rest will be covered by me. Girl tips and extras you settle yourself of course.

Limited to 4 bros only.

PM me if interested.

Cheers,
Just found some time to write an FR on this visit...

Having arranging with my "papasan" from Queens KTV to pick up my guest and his friend from hotel, I finished up what I had to do in HK, and boarded the coach towards Huang-Gang Immigration Gate.

Recalling my last trip, where I stopped by LuoHu and had a nice bull-penis tonic before my rendezvous with a KTV gal, my bro immediately rose, as I was sitting in the coach. Pity Huang-Gang got no makan place nearby...

Upon reaching at about 8pm, I took a cab (bros, remember to cross the bridge and just go for the metered-taxis) and reached only at about 8:30pm.

Upon entering the room, I saw my guests already in action, well coordinated by my papasan...

He also reserved for me a white dress beauty (he knows my taste :>), who had charming eyes, slim waistline and naughty smile. Immeditely I knew she could "play".

As usual we warmed up with some dice rolling, where I initially had the upper hand in "Bluff" until she changed the game to the "One eliminate, Six pass over" game, which depended only on luck. Soon I got quite intoxicated.

The horns came out, as I moved from stroking her long white thighs, to just between her legs, carefully avoiding her pussy. Occassionally she moved (probably purposely) to touch my fingers...

Whenever I lost a tight hand, I grabbed her and necked her.... smelling her sweet lusty neck, lightly flicking onto her ears.

By the end of the evening, I've ascertain she had natural B cups, shaven pussy, sensitive shoulders, and likes it from behind.... hahaa

My guests were enjoying themselves too I see. Mr A who happens to be a "Green-horn" was a bit stiff, but smiling. My papasan made sure of the atmosphere to be lively, by callenging the girls on drinking, playing games etc.

Mr B whom I thought would not ta pao, eventually did.... his gal was quite the SYT type, probably a bit too slim for me. Good for standing positions.

Finally, we parted ways, me with my white label gal...

Later I was told by the Papasan, that the guests enhoyed it so much that they called him to arrange for them for another nite...

I went to my friend's apartment, which had a free room, and we proceeded in. We started with a round of frenching and lots of digging and rubbing.

The action moved into the bathroom ... As I was soaping up, she surprised me by grabbing my dick, turning around and rubbing it along her shaven pussy, just at the entrance. The feeling was really crazy! Then she turned around, and gave me a naughty look and proceeded with a BBBJ. <note that not all China gals give BJ not to mention BBBJ>

Her twirls and occassional stroking my my balls, triggered my first shot straight into her mouth.

After cleaning up, we retired to the bed, to begin another round of frenching... I hope I did not eat any sperm...

She was very responsive to shoulder kissing and sucking, and her juices really started to flow. My hands went into auto-roam mode, carefully teasing and avoiding the pussy until she cannot tahan, keep asking me to "tiao" her.

After making her come at least twice with my finger and tongue, I positioned her into a missionary position, lifted by a pillow.

Not letting her have the whole dick, I played her pussy with my cockhead for at least another 10 minutes, until she started to attack my little bro. The bed had a quite a loud creaking sound, which defitinitely sounded very arousing for our neighbours!! HAHA

That's when I pushed my whole shaft in one deep move. Her gasp and subsequent tightening signalled, she was ready for a faster tempo.

With her back arched, eyes rolled, I attacked the G-Spot agressively. Due to the alcohol effect and previous bathroom burst, I relentlessly brought her to another orgasm, before turning her to doggie.

One thing I like about Doggie, is to reach for her breasts, licking or nibbling her neck, and totally dominating!! After a short 5 minutes, my second shot out.

We cleaned up and rested, till the next morning (daybreak).

I was the first to wake, and proceeded to lick between her thighs. Still in a comatose state, she moaned and kept playing with her own tits. The view was simply fantastic.

I then attacked her with my tongue and finger. Boy! was she wet...

This time, I forgo the remaning foreplay and went straight for a intense, strong penetration. When she was quite into it, I rolled her to the top. She kept one hand on her own breast and the other on my chest for support. I must say she is one skillful rider, who knew when I was reaching the peak and slowed down her tempo. Her forward/back and circular roll techniques really do the Woman-on-Top position proud.

I seated up after a while, and entered into a fierce frenching and breast licking mode to let my bro rest a while. I can feel her pussy tightening again, as I Lowered her back to missionary. After 2 shots, it was hard-coming, so I had to change to my killer stroke. "The Scissors" This posture attacked her G-Spot direct, and squeezed between the legs is very tight. Extremely enjoyable for both.

My final shot released at 0945 hrs.

She asked if I wanted her to stay or rest, and I gave her leave, as I was quite exhausted already.

DMG: 1000 RMB
Overall: 7.5/10
Face: 7.5/10
Body: 7/10 (a bit more busty would be better)
FJ: 8/10
BJ: 8.5/10 (oh yeah!!)
Attitude: 7.5/10

RTF: Too many others to choose from....

Pls up me if you like my FR. Tks

Best Massage Place at ZhangMuTou

FR on "Best FL Screw" Kristal with Cindy Crawford mole

FR on "Best China KTV Romp" ShenZhen KTV Outing
Old 30-05-2009, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:

Whenever I lost a tight hand, I grabbed her and necked her.... smelling her sweet lusty neck, lightly flicking onto her ears.

By the end of the evening, I've ascertain she had natural B cups, shaven pussy, sensitive shoulders, and likes it from behind.... hahaa

My guests were enjoying themselves too I see. Mr A who happens to be a "Green-horn" was a bit stiff, but smiling. My papasan made sure of the atmosphere to be lively, by callenging the girls on drinking, playing games etc.

TF: Too many others to choose from....
How do u know from touching..she likes it from behind? kekekekeke

Reading ur FR reminds me so much of PRC dolls..Left China 3 days ago and still going through withdrawal syndrome.

Good FR anyway.. Thanks

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 30-05-2009, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 20
antlau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterantlau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterantlau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterantlau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

[QUOTE=wansomemilk;3786813]Just found some time to write an FR on this visit...

After making her come at least twice with my finger and tongue, I positioned her into a missionary position, lifted by a pillow.

Not letting her have the whole dick, I played her pussy with my cockhead for at least another 10 minutes, until she started to attack my little bro. The bed had a quite a loud creaking sound, which defitinitely sounded very arousing for our neighbours!! HAHA

That's when I pushed my whole shaft in one deep move. Her gasp and subsequent tightening signalled, she was ready for a faster tempo.

Bro, you entered RAW?
Old 31-05-2009, 01:26 AM
Samster

Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Having arranging with my "papasan" from Queens KTV to pick up my guest and his friend from hotel, I finished up what I had to do in HK, and boarded the coach towards Huang-Gang Immigration Gate.

DMG: 1000 RMB
Overall: 7.5/10
Face: 7.5/10
Body: 7/10 (a bit more busty would be better)
FJ: 8/10
BJ: 8.5/10 (oh yeah!!)
Attitude: 7.5/10

RTF: Too many others to choose from....
Haha bro your FR damn stim man.

From the KTV rates that you gave me. I find SZ KTVs are only a bit more expensive than CP KTVs. Definitely a convenience for those who need to be near to HK for business/work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
Reading ur FR reminds me so much of PRC dolls..Left China 3 days ago and still going through withdrawal syndrome.
Haha bro Pearl must have had a good time over in Guangzhou?

You've travelled to many countries. In terms of cheonging do you feel China is really on top of the game when compared with BKK, HCMC, etc.?
Old 31-05-2009, 11:53 AM
Samster

Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post

Haha bro Pearl must have had a good time over in Guangzhou?

You've travelled to many countries. In terms of cheonging do you feel China is really on top of the game when compared with BKK, HCMC, etc.?
Pal.. I had a bloody good time in GZ.. all the gals were damm pretty and SYT. Food is cheap and cheong is cheap too.

I would rate the PRC gals as the top in terms of service ( applicable to Sauna gals) largely due to no language barrier. Also credit to the innovative designer of their sauna service. Sauna service Step 1 till Step 20/30 maximized for sensory, smell, imagery and taste ascendancy. Also PRC gals definitely younger and more choices.

Everything in China is designed to blow u away from the KTV, Gals, Food Establishment..etc etc.. And at their charges, would be silly not to cheong hard.

In Thailand, communication can be an issue. Gals quantity not as much as China and for the price gap for cheong places can vary very much. Unlike China, u can gauge damage and everything is more and more in China

In Vietnam, communication is a BIG issue. Gals can be really pretty and SYT but getting your target into bed is tough. Plus the stupid hotel system over there is a big hassle. Good place if u have the time as the gals there need to build up KC.

In Myanmar, communication is also an issue. Gals are generally darker and no/less service in room. Cheap though.. cheapest among the countries I travel to.

In Indonesia... now this is a good place. Less communication issue if u can speak Bahasa. Gals tend to have good figure.. really solid natural breasts and "chiau chiau BUTT" which is naturally good for doggystyle. Quantity a lot but cheonging in high end places can be expensive.

In Philipines.. tis is another good place. No communication issue and gals quality can vary so so much. No point going to low end places. Service is good and they tend to like fair Asians..

My personal ranking preference.. ( combined quality and service which cost is not a factor)

1) China
2) Indonesia
3) Philipines
4) Thailand
5) Vietnam and Myanmar.

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 31-05-2009, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Pal.. I had a bloody good time in GZ.. all the gals were damm pretty and SYT. Food is cheap and cheong is cheap too.

I would rate the PRC gals as the top in terms of service ( applicable to Sauna gals) largely due to no language barrier. Also credit to the innovative designer of their sauna service. Sauna service Step 1 till Step 20/30 maximized for sensory, smell, imagery and taste ascendancy. Also PRC gals definitely younger and more choices.

Everything in China is designed to blow u away from the KTV, Gals, Food Establishment..etc etc.. And at their charges, would be silly not to cheong hard.

In Thailand, communication can be an issue. Gals quantity not as much as China and for the price gap for cheong places can vary very much. Unlike China, u can gauge damage and everything is more and more in China

In Vietnam, communication is a BIG issue. Gals can be really pretty and SYT but getting your target into bed is tough. Plus the stupid hotel system over there is a big hassle. Good place if u have the time as the gals there need to build up KC.

In Myanmar, communication is also an issue. Gals are generally darker and no/less service in room. Cheap though.. cheapest among the countries I travel to.

In Indonesia... now this is a good place. Less communication issue if u can speak Bahasa. Gals tend to have good figure.. really solid natural breasts and "chiau chiau BUTT" which is naturally good for doggystyle. Quantity a lot but cheonging in high end places can be expensive.

In Philipines.. tis is another good place. No communication issue and gals quality can vary so so much. No point going to low end places. Service is good and they tend to like fair Asians..

My personal ranking preference.. ( combined quality and service which cost is not a factor)

1) China
2) Indonesia
3) Philipines
4) Thailand
5) Vietnam and Myanmar.
Wow thanks for the in depth comparisons. Yes I'd rate China as top of the list as you did. BKK massage parlour is indeed elementary if compared to China sauna. You've to give China saunas credit for the 20 steps sex menu service.

I've heard of Jakarta as one of the top place to cheong. The fair and big boobs minahs are certainly a main attraction for me. Sadly only been to the Riau Islands before.
Old 01-06-2009, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 18
Ahh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to all

Quote:

1) China
2) Indonesia
3) Philipines
4) Thailand
5) Vietnam and Myanmar.
Handsome, now u know y everyone kenna the PRC gongtao....
Welcum to the club.... hahaha

btw, bro stephen jio 1st Oct leh.....
Old 01-06-2009, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
P
1) China
2) Indonesia
3) Philipines
4) Thailand
5) Vietnam and Myanmar.
Thats cos u have never found the correct lobang in

1) Japan
2) Korea

But after makan these 2, guai guai in Pg for looooooong time
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 01-06-2009, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh Fatt View Post
Handsome, now u know y everyone kenna the PRC gongtao....
Welcum to the club.... hahaha

btw, bro stephen jio 1st Oct leh.....
Fatt korkor.. kana gongtau deep deep.. like just escape from desert and saw 1 swimming pool

Planning seriously for Oct for that CHIPET.. in the mean time, I plan to slot in 1 more trip in July

Old 01-06-2009, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL View Post
Thats cos u have never found the correct lobang in

1) Japan
2) Korea

But after makan these 2, guai guai in Pg for looooooong time

Kekekeke... been to korea but end up PCC nia.. see the price, didi shrink

Now still guai guai in Pg ley... no drink, no char bo bo liao

Old 01-06-2009, 10:02 PM
Samster

wansomemilk is one of the Best!wansomemilk is one of the Best!wansomemilk is one of the Best!wansomemilk is one of the Best!

Quote:
How do u know from touching..she likes it from behind? kekekekeke

Good FR anyway.. Thanks
Touching can check if she's sensitive to which areas. Then lick and tease to make her steam, then talk dirty: ask how many times she can come, she like hairy men, etc, then pop the question: what position you like best?

Another one is from one of my good bros:

G-spots are located on the front of the cervical wall, some girls a bit further from the vagina, others closer.

Generally girls with bums sticking out, will ergonomically have their G-spot stimulated when you doggie them or reverse cow-girl.

Girls with flatter bums, will easier to access when in missionary or woman-on-top.

This also depends on your dick. One of my frens have the deadly "hooked" dick, which can access even on missionary. Imagine a curled finger....

Glad you liked my FR :>

Old 01-06-2009, 10:04 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=antlau;3787307]
Quote:

Bro, you entered RAW?
Not RAW la bro. My condom changing is very subtle... don't even appear on FR....

Old 02-06-2009, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 18
Ahh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to all

Quote:
Fatt korkor.. kana gongtau deep deep.. like just escape from desert and saw 1 swimming pool

Planning seriously for Oct for that CHIPET.. in the mean time, I plan to slot in 1 more trip in July
What about end August.....
Old 02-06-2009, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh Fatt View Post
What about end August.....
kor kor ... can bring me along or not ???
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1