The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2017, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 19
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11prince View Post
Mamasan expected customers to pay 400k then she will return change 35k stapled together.
Sounds like we fell for a scam then. I gave her that amount and mamasan returned change and told me it was 365k total.

Warning to other bros reading this then. Watch out for this and the 20k "exit fee" bullshit at Classic.
Old 07-02-2017, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by modusoperandi View Post
Sounds like we fell for a scam then. I gave her that amount and mamasan returned change and told me it was 365k total.

Warning to other bros reading this then. Watch out for this and the 20k "exit fee" bullshit at Classic.
Let me try again this weekend.
Old 08-02-2017, 04:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
qwertyqaz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey Bros, I'm planning my first virgin trip to Jakarta and I've been reading some recent FR on this item. I got a few questions/comments on somethings people don't seem to bring up.

Accommodations:
Everyone seems keen on staying in a hotel near travel/classic. Has anyone tried AirBnb? I've found some reasonable priced apts near Lapangan Golf or Plaza Semanggi. If I had to choose between a 15 sqm hotel room vs an apartment I'd choose the apartment. Are these places out of the way of cheong scene?

Transportation:
Jakarta traffic is very bad and may take 1 hr to get to another spot. No one seem to mention motobike taxis? From my experience in SE Asia motobike taxis have the quickest travel time from A to B because they can weave through traffic. How far is it to go from North to South Jakarta on a motobike taxi?

Mongering spots:
North or South? Which is better? I read all the FL actions are in the south from CJ/BATS/Blok M? North is more of the SPA/Travel/Classic things. What's the expectation of FLs for ST/LT?

Non-Mongering activites:
Anyone else have interesting in Jakarta outside of cheonging? No one can cheong from morning till sleep. What do you guys do to fill up the days outside of the cheong activities?

I'm planning to have my virgin trip in April/May. If any bros are there I'll be happy to buy you a drink and tag along to learn from you guys.
Old 08-02-2017, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyqaz View Post
I got a few questions/comments on somethings people don't seem to bring up.

Accommodations:
Transportation:
Mongering spots:
Non-Mongering activites:
It seems like you are a new member, and maybe you are not aware there was an old JKT thread that was recently closed. If you read through/search the OLD JKT thread, you will find these questions have been addressed numerous times, especially the spots you can visit. Please look through that thread and see if that addresses your concerns.

Some of your questions are also very broad and hard to answer. If after researching you still have specific questions, you can ask. But best not to ask so many general and broad questions to start when it appears you haven't done much research (based on the types of questions you are asking).

Of course, if if you are the type who dun wanna do heavy lifting...there is hand-holding service available

I will tell you that motobike taxi (Ojek) is generally not advisable for longer trips. Some people will never take them as they are more reckless and dangerous, and during traffic hours you just inhale Jakarta's pollution when stopped. Why bother taking an Ojek during macet, when u can book convenient hotel accordingly, plan around macet, and use air-conditioned taxi at lower cost? In Jakarta location is EVERYTHING, and you won't understand this until you arrive.
Old 08-02-2017, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
I will tell you that motobike taxi (Ojek) is generally not advisable for longer trips. Some people will never take them as they are more reckless and dangerous, and during traffic hours you just inhale Jakarta's pollution when stopped. Why bother taking an Ojek during macet, when u can book convenient hotel accordingly, plan around macet, and use air-conditioned taxi at lower cost? In Jakarta location is EVERYTHING, and you won't understand this until you arrive.
This is where I read from the blogs and everywhere else. During macet cars are at a standstill, but Ojek can still move because they can squeeze in between cars. There's short cuts and other ways to get your faster I've experience this in Thailand. Just not sure how much this will apply to Jakarta.
Old 08-02-2017, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

If I had to choose between a 15 sqm hotel room vs an apartment I'd choose the apartment. Are these places out of the way of cheong scene?
15 sqm is a tiny room.... distance from cheong scene, why not use google map. It will let u know the distance by car, walk, etc from 1 point to another.

Quote:
How far is it to go from North to South Jakarta on a motobike taxi?
From 1 end of North to the other end of South JKT, google map will tell u the distance. Ojek mainly for short distance, short distance is relative to individual if u want to argue.

Quote:
North or South? Which is better? I read all the FL actions are in the south from CJ/BATS/Blok M? North is more of the SPA/Travel/Classic things. What's the expectation of FLs for ST/LT?
Both locations have gers to f. The expectation is to f. What other expectation u looking at?

Quote:

Anyone else have interesting in Jakarta outside of cheonging? No one can cheong from morning till sleep. What do you guys do to fill up the days outside of the cheong activities?
Shopping, cafe, massage. meal.
Old 08-02-2017, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow The Art Of The Monger

After so many years on SBF forum I observed that new generation of mongerers lack the art of the monger.
Getting more and more lazy, kiasi/kiasu and lack exploration guts.

Go on one short 3D/2N sex trip must ask so many stupid questions as if signing million dollar contract.
Just research on the internet for a few days will suffice.
If lazy please go and engage hold hand service.

Lately I really respect and inspired by bro sohbuckkong's never say die spirit when it comes to cheonging and trying out new things.
Old 08-02-2017, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Re: The Art Of The Monger

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
After so many years on SBF forum I observed that new generation of mongerers lack the art of the monger.
Getting more and more lazy, kiasi/kiasu and lack exploration guts.
Just research on the internet for a few days will suffice.
If lazy please go and engage hold hand service.
Here here.... I think the new generation feels more entitled because they are used to Information being so available via internet and social media. If they can't find answers immediately they expected to be spoon fed, afraid to roll up sleeves and do the dirty work themselves. I try to give new users benefit of the doubt, but agree this seems to be the trend, and it gets tiring seeing the SAME basic questions posted time and time again. What can you do?

The Worst type of questions are the ones that are so broad and the person does not apply their own common sense. I.e. is ABC hotel a good location? First of all, it depends on your itinerary and which places you need to visit - how do i know what your requirements are? Every hotel is good for something.....but how can people answer if it is good for your specific needs in a city like Jakarta so big and so many different options.

Also, there is a website called Google Maps where people can determine the distances of hotels to the places they wanna visit and estimate traffic times. If people really that lazy/kiasu to even do that, they really should find someone to hold their hand in JKT.

I've travelled to over 20 countries, including some dangerous like Mexico, even South America, and able to find enough information myself via internet without asking for help...and this was almost 10 years ago.
Old 08-02-2017, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hey Bros, I'm planning my first virgin trip to Jakarta and I've been reading some recent FR on this item. I got a few questions/comments on somethings people don't seem to bring up.

Accommodations:
Everyone seems keen on staying in a hotel near travel/classic. Has anyone tried AirBnb? I've found some reasonable priced apts near Lapangan Golf or Plaza Semanggi. If I had to choose between a 15 sqm hotel room vs an apartment I'd choose the apartment. Are these places out of the way of cheong scene?

Transportation:
Jakarta traffic is very bad and may take 1 hr to get to another spot. No one seem to mention motobike taxis? From my experience in SE Asia motobike taxis have the quickest travel time from A to B because they can weave through traffic. How far is it to go from North to South Jakarta on a motobike taxi?

Mongering spots:

Non-Mongering activites:

I'm planning to have my virgin trip in April/May. If any bros are there I'll be happy to buy you a drink and tag along to learn from you guys.
my 1 cent worth.
the 2 apartment places u mentioned are quite way out of the usual high profile places.
but actually in indo, vices are nearer than you think. if you google (especially for spas), you can find them at a lot of places. for the FL pick up places, they are usually already at the listed places.

for transportation, use Uber/Grab/Gojek. easier for u and driver to find the place to pick u up and go. and not to mention generally cheaper than rip-off taxi

Mongering spots - north or south also has.
and spas there are in the south, around grand wijaya especially. but to pondoh indah also have.
FL expectations of price differs partly to the demand/supply of the place u are in.

non-mongering activities - coffee , makan and shopping mall.
jkt has a lot of interesting coffeeshops (near blok m eg has Filosofi Kopi which appeared in the movie), which after u can go to the blok m places.
Makan in jkt is varied, and I have brought a few bros to try different foods. In malls, you can find relatively cheaper and better makan (including shabu buffet)
Shopping mall is a good place to idle and buy some stuff. I also learn from past thread on fishing. got to know a few gals but this takes time and effort. not ideal for ppl here for hols.

Old 09-02-2017, 03:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallplayer View Post
my 1 cent worth.
the 2 apartment places u mentioned are quite way out of the usual high profile places.
but actually in indo, vices are nearer than you think. if you google (especially for spas), you can find them at a lot of places. for the FL pick up places, they are usually already at the listed places.

for transportation, use Uber/Grab/Gojek. easier for u and driver to find the place to pick u up and go. and not to mention generally cheaper than rip-off taxi

Mongering spots - north or south also has.
and spas there are in the south, around grand wijaya especially. but to pondoh indah also have.
FL expectations of price differs partly to the demand/supply of the place u are in.

non-mongering activities - coffee , makan and shopping mall.
jkt has a lot of interesting coffeeshops (near blok m eg has Filosofi Kopi which appeared in the movie), which after u can go to the blok m places.
Makan in jkt is varied, and I have brought a few bros to try different foods. In malls, you can find relatively cheaper and better makan (including shabu buffet)
Shopping mall is a good place to idle and buy some stuff. I also learn from past thread on fishing. got to know a few gals but this takes time and effort. not ideal for ppl here for hols.

Thanks for the info... I guess I'll be staying in a hotel near classic/travelers.
Old 09-02-2017, 03:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
susubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysusubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Has anyone tried AirBnb?
Air BnB is not necessarily cheaper than regular hotels....cost seems about the same. Also the standards are not consistent and many renters provide crap/dirty linens and may not clean the apartment. No free breakfast, no room serivce, no reception and security..... Personally i would not deal with risks of AirBnB and just stick with a trusted hotel, unless there is significant cost savings, which there is not in JKT. AirBnb is much cheaper than hotels in other countries like Europe though.
Old 09-02-2017, 03:38 PM
Samster

modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
This is where I read from the blogs and everywhere else. During macet cars are at a standstill, but Ojek can still move because they can squeeze in between cars. There's short cuts and other ways to get your faster I've experience this in Thailand. Just not sure how much this will apply to Jakarta.
The #1 killer in southeast asia for tourists is the motorcycle.

I don't recommend taking ojek anywhere even down the street. The convenience and cost savings is not worth having your head bust open on the street or your legs crippled for life because some dumb driver ran over you. Think about it you might save a few Rp per ride but a hospital stay in a one time accident is much more than that.

People drive like fools in Jakarta. Let me rephrase that..the locals do a LOT of foolish things in Jakarta in general. Do not put your safety in the hands of these people.

I used to ride motorbikes all the time but after two close calls I stopped completely.

If you have a bad accident and have spinal damage your didi loses feeling too. If that happened to me it would be better to jump into the ocean and die.
Old 09-02-2017, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of

13 January - 15 January 2017

Took a Blue Bird at the airport and arrived 20-30mins at our hotel. We stayed at Kemayoran/Sunter area.

Classic Hotel Terminal 2
7pm is a great time to arrive where There are plenty of ladies. MMS brings ladies over every minute. Surprising I saw Elsa, the first girl I took on my maiden trip. No intention to RTF but I remembered her awesome BBBJ.

Elsa
Damage: 365k + 100k tips

So I took her again. Cleaned my body with listerine and started to BBBJ. For 25mins non stop at different positions. I took my chance to dick slap her pretty face whenever I could. After peeing she BBBJ my dick to hardness and I started to pumped her. She was good at cowgirl but we ended at doggy as I pumped her rough and non stop. Her painful expression set a new high and I pumped her even harder and came. She had cramp and had to rest a while so you can imagine. Requested for 200k for photos, I politely declined and still got the photos.

She shared something important that there are sessions that last 45mins or an hour depending on the MMS. Not sure if I understood this correctly.

Bander Djakarta Ancol
Paid the entrance fee of 25k per person including driver. He dropped us at the entrance and left shortly.

Good ambience, alfresco concept and thankfully the weather was cool. Ordered our live/frozen seafood through a waitress who spoke little English. She never fails to smile when we had lots of questions and definitely deserved the tip we gave her. Seafood were delicious especially with the special sauce they cook them with and most importantly an affordable meal. A white taxi quoted us 100k, we did not gave up and eventually found a Blue Bird taxi waiting nearby back to Classic.

We called it a night as we did not see any stocks left at midnight.

Morning of Day 2
After breakfast at a nearby mall we took the complimentary shuttle to Kelapa Gading for lunch.

D'Heaven 2 and Funtasty
First was D'Heaven 2, we dipped in the pool with 3 ladies where 1 of them was topless, all not my cup of tea. Nevertheless we went up and saw at least 10 ladies at the sofa. The lights were so dimmed I couldnt see their face/body clearly. Ive always dislike choosing ladies like that so I forgo and went to Funtasty. Around 10 girls working and the available ones were not appealing. Did not want to wait.

MTR 2
There were at least 20 ladies sitting on the sofa and we were the only customers. I checked online there were 400k masseuse and 570k freelancers. We lined them up with and without babies. We chose, went up for payment and proceeded to the room.

Sinta
Damage: 570k + 0 tips

An SYT who could not speak English. We showered together. We cuddled and she gave a short BBBJ. Continued with CBJ as she did not like the taste of my pre-cum. Enjoys the pussy licking and her orgasmic look as I was licking her from under was an unforgettable sight. We eff many positions and she was accommodating. Finally came in missionary. We showered together. She has a young and tight body along with a cute face, but her GFE is at a low point coz of communication.

My Place Spa
Cut story short, there were four of us. GRO claimed only had two available standard rooms at 410k, therefore we have to take two deluxe at 480k. She kept promoting packages which were annoying. I followed my friends and saw many empty standard rooms, so I knew we got cut. Was assigned a lady whom did not look any bit of my specific request. My friend had a hottie and her number tag is 4.

Next we went quick dinner at a restaurant opposite Emporium where bro smallplayer did some magic. @smallplayer, waiting for you to intro her younger sister to me. Terima Kasih Pak.

Classic Hotel
Sinta
Damage: 365k + 50k

Took my time to see the ladies at Terminal 2 and the MMS kept bringing girls over. Whenever you reject the ladies, they and the MMS gave you a face. Finally got a MMS who accepted my rejection with a smile. Brought a milf over, the body was totally not my type but had a sultry face. Took my time to chat as the MMS kept pushing for ST. Finally I felt ready and went for it.

Decent BBBJ. As I was top and teasing her, her legs wrapped my body and brought me closer to thrust her... RAW. I stopped and requested for my rubber friend and she was reluctant. Wore my parachute and gave her a good pump in missionary and doggy. Could not cum. Finally we did missionary with lots of kissing and came at that. Requested for more tips but thats all Im giving.

Morning of Day 3
Left to the airport next morning.

Everybody should travel by Grab/Uber. They are usually cheaper than taxis. Grab have discount codes where you get your ride cheaper by 30k or free. Till the next time soon!
Old 09-02-2017, 11:20 PM
Samster

Classic hotel price is confirmed at 365k. I caused a (small) scene when I went there on Tuesday at 9pm and I argued with mamasan and she took me to front register cashiers to verify the price. I looked like an asshole in front of their entire front desk. Lots of black face and mocking.

I did this for you guys just to check the price. They all said price has been raised recently.

Btw, the best time for classic is the window of 5-7pm. A lot of girls are present already and very few customers. I've been many times and that window has the best selection.
Old 10-02-2017, 01:22 PM
Samster

Seems like Jakarta is basically a 2-3 night type of place. It's not really place to get drunk or party a lot but a lot of massages and on-site STs places.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1