The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-07-2019, 07:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 18
roysg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroysg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy.org/bao-bao-massage/
I just tried this ML lately. I would highly recommend for her massage skill and hot bod. Though young and petite, she applies lots of strength to do massage. In terms of look, you wouldn’t reject. Compared to last time when I last met her (late last year), she has slimmed down. Not a time watcher Nor keep looking at mobile, she is highly professional. The location is discreet with free parking.
Old 18-07-2019, 08:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Haha u gona make the Q even longer...
Limited good all rounder.
Old 18-07-2019, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 5
Krausery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysg View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/bao-bao-massage/
I just tried this ML lately. I would highly recommend for her massage skill and hot bod. Though young and petite, she applies lots of strength to do massage. In terms of look, you wouldn’t reject. Compared to last time when I last met her (late last year), she has slimmed down. Not a time watcher Nor keep looking at mobile, she is highly professional. The location is discreet with free parking.
Agree, this bao bao is actually good. Hard-working girl. She told me she go to gym nowadays that's why she slim down a lot.
Old 18-07-2019, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Edison7788 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
Talking about the wow factor, Donna is probably the only one I have this feel after chionging these years. Breeze comes a close second.
Wow too bad i not able to visit both of them, Donna canceled my reservation last minute. For me Angel give me wow factor even i just visit her once before she take a short break in Jun. ZiQing not bad to me too.

Planning to visit Angel again, hopefully can get a slot from her.
Current any pretty ML who allow to lick and play with her nipple to intro ???
Old 18-07-2019, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3649 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone else disappointed by the limited SLG stocks these days?

FN is in decline and you have ladies with limited or no roam/semi-nude/$120? I don't care how good they look.

Is Yuer coming back? Who else from the JS group is coming back?
Old 18-07-2019, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

SLG has quantity but very poor quality.
Old 18-07-2019, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy.org/lin-lin-massage/

Lin Lin just arrived yesterday. This is her second stint here. The first was at the height of the JS invasion, when the animal website got busted by joint SPF and PRC government, and so she was very much under the radar.

Lin Lin has the misfortune of being totally unphotogenic, to the extent that those meitu programmes served no purpose on her. She is really prettier in person, and has a sweet smile and a shy personality to boot. Like what I shared with a fellow bro privately, she is definitely wife-material.

While she is definitely not 23 as advertised, she is at most in her mid-20s, so no worries about "inverting numbers", as one bro recently said about another ML. Her advertised height and weight of 1.67 m and 52 kg are genuine, no addition/subtraction required. Her boobs when I last saw her were 34B/34B+ and not 36D, as advertised.
From my recollection, her massage is quite good, as she's working as a masseuse back home. She'll be automatically half nude, and is willing to accommodate to certain requests, within reasonable limits. (In other words, individual experiences will vary.)

Her HJ skills are limited back then due to lack of experience as she was working in "clean" joints and only had one previous boyfriend. Not sure if there's been any improvements since.

She is a very sincere and genuine person - no KC games, no "撒娇", no hidden agendas, etc. She will go about doing her work conscientiously.

At 100/hr, it's a steal, especially for bros who do not require hard core action, and seek to be served by a sweet and tall girl with a nicely shaped slim body, who provides genuine massage service.
Old 18-07-2019, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
tora123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone knows what happened to her?
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=711407

Is she still available?
Old 18-07-2019, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Where do you recommend for quality then? PM

I see the same MLs in other sites advertised under different names. Quite a few recycled MLs as well, on SLG and other websites.

It's a batch problem rather than website problem .

Last edited by Blu3; 18-07-2019 at 10:41 AM.
Old 18-07-2019, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 15
sharpy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysharpy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krausery View Post
No panties off? But the site she put full nude leh, should have asked, you rugi this time.
Yea man.. although her listing got put but not highlighted in red.. misleading..
Old 18-07-2019, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 947 / Power: 8
FK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/lin-lin-massage/

Lin Lin just arrived yesterday. This is her second stint here. The first was at the height of the JS invasion, when the animal website got busted by joint SPF and PRC government, and so she was very much under the radar.

Lin Lin has the misfortune of being totally unphotogenic, to the extent that those meitu programmes served no purpose on her. She is really prettier in person, and has a sweet smile and a shy personality to boot. Like what I shared with a fellow bro privately, she is definitely wife-material.

While she is definitely not 23 as advertised, she is at most in her mid-20s, so no worries about "inverting numbers", as one bro recently said about another ML. Her advertised height and weight of 1.67 m and 52 kg are genuine, no addition/subtraction required. Her boobs when I last saw her were 34B/34B+ and not 36D, as advertised.
From my recollection, her massage is quite good, as she's working as a masseuse back home. She'll be automatically half nude, and is willing to accommodate to certain requests, within reasonable limits. (In other words, individual experiences will vary.)

Her HJ skills are limited back then due to lack of experience as she was working in "clean" joints and only had one previous boyfriend. Not sure if there's been any improvements since.

She is a very sincere and genuine person - no KC games, no "撒娇", no hidden agendas, etc. She will go about doing her work conscientiously.

At 100/hr, it's a steal, especially for bros who do not require hard core action, and seek to be served by a sweet and tall girl with a nicely shaped slim body, who provides genuine massage service.
Tried her during her first stint. I recall there was limited playability.
Old 18-07-2019, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
You need to look at your cabinet of ministers for the same observation. Many ministers but very poor quality too.
Old 18-07-2019, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 947 / Power: 8
FK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
You need to look at your cabinet of ministers for the same observation. Many ministers but very poor quality too.
Haha! Good one.
Old 18-07-2019, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 703 / Power: 9
easternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to behold

Any bro had experience with SLG's Mi Mi?

https://sglonelyguy.org/mi-mi-massage/

I've tried to arrange a slot but hasn't worked out as yet. She looks good, especially the videos, and friendly via text, but just worried about the $80 pricetag! Anyone can provide any feedback, either here or PM?

Cheers bros!
Old 18-07-2019, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by easternlights View Post
Any bro had experience with SLG's Mi Mi?

https://sglonelyguy.org/mi-mi-massage/

I've tried to arrange a slot but hasn't worked out as yet. She looks good, especially the videos, and friendly via text, but just worried about the $80 pricetag! Anyone can provide any feedback, either here or PM?

Cheers bros!
Aiyo, what's there to worry about!? If looks gum you, then just go la... Only $80 what?

If really so scared scared, want fail safe good one, then go for the many many tried and tested $110 ones currently available lor.

For me, her price at $80 or $100 for Capped CIM (ridiculous, that's not CIM, that's CIC), she won't be in my shortlist as a ML, I'll go look for her as a FL in other sites - which most likely she is.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1