The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-05-2021, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 724 / Power: 17
magix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Have you count the number of thrusts til the girl cum?

I cannot multi task, I’ll go bonkers if I count my thrusts, I rather enjoy the moment with my mind switched off. But there was one time when I got a Malay intern into a store room with me during office hours and the boss called while she was blowing me off, I no choice but to take the call and continue talking, even when she was swallowing my cum
Old 26-05-2021, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 8
HBUs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by magix85 View Post
I cannot multi task, I’ll go bonkers if I count my thrusts, I rather enjoy the moment with my mind switched off. But there was one time when I got a Malay intern into a store room with me during office hours and the boss called while she was blowing me off, I no choice but to take the call and continue talking, even when she was swallowing my cum
At least you maintained your erection and let her finish
Old 26-05-2021, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19763 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by liverkop View Post
If the girl is super chio and busty, I dont think counting thrust will prolong too much longer
Hi bro

Just credited yr account with my humblest pts

Cheers 🥂

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 26-05-2021, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 10
Blackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
It is not the number of thrusts.

It is the method of thrusts.

One method - every three shallow thrust followed by one deep thrust.
Continuously like this.

Another method - countdown thrusts.
Start with nine shallow thrusts and then one deep thrust.
Next eight shallow thrusts and then two deep thrusts.
Next seven shallow thrusts and then three deep thrusts.
So on until one shallow thrust and then nine deep thrusts.
Start all over again.

My partner gets very high when I am doing the above methods.

Please try and provide feedback to all bros.
Quite funny to see you guys writing on this, I was laughing when I was reading this, to the extend to count the number of thrust. No offence ya, sounds like my drumming instructor last time, 1,2,3,4, hit on the snare on 3 and 1. Actually, not the number of times, or how hard to thrust, is how the thrust I suppose. Maybe some ladies can cum by normal thrusting, but for me, I really need to be in control to get my BIG O cumming, need to do an “S” shape movement when I ride on his dick… well maybe my pussy is picky ya… :P
Old 26-05-2021, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9784 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Sis Blackenrose,

It is not the counting of stokes.

Actually it is more of different methods of pleasing your partner.

I try to use a different method, not just these two, whenever making love. This create surprises for my partner.

She said her hubby just bang bang bang. Games over. Whereas I have different ways so that making love is not boring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackenrose View Post
Quite funny to see you guys writing on this, I was laughing when I was reading this, to the extend to count the number of thrust. No offence ya, sounds like my drumming instructor last time, 1,2,3,4, hit on the snare on 3 and 1. Actually, not the number of times, or how hard to thrust, is how the thrust I suppose. Maybe some ladies can cum by normal thrusting, but for me, I really need to be in control to get my BIG O cumming, need to do an “S” shape movement when I ride on his dick… well maybe my pussy is picky ya… :P
Old 26-05-2021, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 724 / Power: 17
magix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBUs View Post
At least you maintained your erection and let her finish
Lol, I was caught between wanting her to continue bbbj and stopping her to focus on the phone call, I ended up not deciding and the minah kept blowing me till I cum. Luckily the cum didn’t mess up the floor because she kept sucking and swallowing.
Old 26-05-2021, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for this thread, very interesting as i've never counted the number of thrust required to bring her to cum although it is a very good way to get your mind off the surround sounds (ie. moaning, dirty talking, getting high etc) which consperm will make me cum faster, i ever tried wearing earplugs to get my mind off cumming before she cums.

on the bros who shared about the different thrusting methods with a pattern, I've yet to try but if got chance will def update here after my sexperiment.

during missionary i've more control with the thrusting and what i do is random with a mix of shallow (more) and deep (lesser), sometime deep will combine with grinding and she will gasp and moan, then keep'em guessing when the next deep one is coming so i wont follow a pattern. i also toggle between knee supported and feet support (ie knees off the bed).

when feel like i'm cuming, have to change positions subsequently cowgirl, doggy, lotus, spooning reverse cowgirl and usually finish off with missionary cause i gain more control again from thrusting and it seems to be the number 1 favorite among them for this position.

can make her cum 2 times at least if not more.
Old 29-05-2021, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
MYSPA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Very nice share sis
Old 01-06-2021, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 12
lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!

Some foreplay, then when the f*cking action starts, I will thrust deep and shallow, fast and slow for about 20 mins to 30 mins. The girl normally comes around 10 mins, sometimes 2nd time by about 20 min. At about 1 thrust every 2 secs to 3 secs (say average 2.5 secs), that's 24 per min, and for 25mins, that's about 600 thrusts. Never knew I do so much exercises in bed!
Old 01-06-2021, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1343 / Power: 20
ralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud of

Those who really count the number of thrusts must be an engineer...

Force x pressure = velocity?

If her panties match her bra when you take her clothes off, it wasn't you who decided to have sex.
Old 02-06-2021, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 23
crazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Banging a girls brains out usually takes 20 minutes of hard deep and shallow thrusts before losing it and releasing all inside.

Poor chick usually would have a bit of trouble walking straight after that.
Old 02-06-2021, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowhc View Post
Some foreplay, then when the f*cking action starts, I will thrust deep and shallow, fast and slow for about 20 mins to 30 mins. The girl normally comes around 10 mins, sometimes 2nd time by about 20 min. At about 1 thrust every 2 secs to 3 secs (say average 2.5 secs), that's 24 per min, and for 25mins, that's about 600 thrusts. Never knew I do so much exercises in bed!
wow bro thats alot of thrusting, having sex burns as much calories as a light 30mins walk. https://www.thecut.com/article/how-m...-sex-burn.html
Old 02-06-2021, 05:05 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No offence ya, sounds like my drumming instructor last time, 1,2,3,4, hit on the snare on 3 and 1. Actually, not the number of times, or how hard to thrust, is how the thrust I suppose.
It is not just counting 1,2,3,4. It is replacing the numbers with words. So instead of 1,2,3,4, he can be thinking of the phrase Fu*k You Deep Deep. As long as it is 4 syllabus, anything also can.. Ma Ri Ki Ta is so patriotic. IF she is Cantonese, Diu Lei Ge High

Fu*k (1. Shallow and fast) You (2. Shallow and fast) Deep (3. Deep Thrust and Fast) Deep (4. Deep Thrust and Hold it deep for a while). Repeat the sequence.

Between 3 and 4, there can even be a pause for half a second or 1 second. When the girl knows the next thrust is deep and you will hold it inside deeply for a while, her anticipation heightens the experience.
Old 02-06-2021, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

not yet try...i just date with a girl in sugarbook, and i think is quite impolite to do it at our first time...
Old 02-06-2021, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

Between, when you do the count during sex, can you focus on it?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1