The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-06-2021, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 804 / Power: 4
Cecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to behold
Re: My experience as a part-time modelling as a bride

I'm really fat lor...

Just let go and moves on.
No point dragging it over and over.
Old 13-06-2021, 12:00 AM
Samster

Cecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to behold

Well,
I try to upload my two pics to compare but it failed to upload dunno why..
Anyway..me is with my contractor chatting in hie car at East Coast now..will update later ..

Old 13-06-2021, 12:26 AM
Samster

My kissing pose from the shooting scene with a male as get by my boss.

He kiss till I'm wet..and off camera he did wanted me and we drenched..of cos I went with him to hotel after the shooting without boss Albert knowledge..
He did book 5he room overnight and I spend the night with him just as newly wedded..so blissful and so gentle of him..

Last edited by Cecelialee; 13-06-2021 at 01:06 AM.
Old 13-06-2021, 04:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1887 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecelialee View Post

He kiss till I'm wet..and off camera he did wanted me and we drenched..of cos I went with him to hotel after the shooting without boss Albert knowledge..
He did book 5he room overnight and I spend the night with him just as newly wedded..so blissful and so gentle of him..
Wow !!..envy u a lot ...I m gentle too ..in the middle of the night making me jealous, hard n wet ..hehe..no lah, where u got fat ???

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 13-06-2021 at 04:23 AM.
Old 13-06-2021, 07:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 4
whatzupplow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywhatzupplow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Now I wish to change job to become contractor liao.

Any shifu wants to take me under her wing to guide me ��

Looks like sis would be updating so soon, she sounds busy… Urgh, urgh, urgh…I hear sounds coming from the fogged up window of the car….��

Quote:
I like the way you think, ok I will go for the first.."Contractor that fixes more than the house".
Quote:
Well,
I try to upload my two pics to compare but it failed to upload dunno why..
Anyway..me is with my contractor chatting in hie car at East Coast now..will update later ..

Last edited by whatzupplow; 13-06-2021 at 07:35 AM. Reason: Adding more thoughts to my post
Old 13-06-2021, 07:47 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hello,
Where's everyone
I m here, i m here my dear babe ! ...waiting for yr new story leh

Old 13-06-2021, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quote:

Where is the kissing pose dear TS babe ???....salivating to see it ...envy that guy.. he is a lucky dude...able to spend a night with u in a hotel gently making love to you ...why we don't hv such a chance ???

Old 13-06-2021, 04:52 PM
Samster

Yes dear, come kiss me and rub your hard dick against my thigh

Last edited by Cecelialee; 13-06-2021 at 09:25 PM.
Old 13-06-2021, 07:18 PM
Samster

Continue from Albert contractor...

As usual when I was with Albert, I could go naked and sleeping in the room beside the studio..as I lay naked and covered with the comforter, and about to sleep...Albert walk into the room with the young contractor, he's about 30 plus.. they saw me naked as I get up as they walk into the room to view for renovations..I quickly covered myself.

Old 13-06-2021, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Wow !!..envy u a lot ...I m gentle too ..in the middle of the night making me jealous, hard n wet ..hehe..no lah, where u got fat ???
Yo saw my photo 20yrs agio and I look so fat

Old 13-06-2021, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
I m here, i m here my dear babe ! ...waiting for yr new story leh
Oh Rickey, this for you...

Old 13-06-2021, 09:21 PM
Samster

I'm fat right, Rickey..

Old 13-06-2021, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yo saw my photo 20yrs agio and I look so fat
Yup, dear babe, hv seen yr photo liao...but u look ok mah, not that fat leh...don't worry too much sis abt being fat, u r just nice ...anyway that was 20 yrs ago...more impt is now

Last edited by Rickey; 13-06-2021 at 09:59 PM.
Old 13-06-2021, 09:52 PM
Samster

You so notti, poke me behind when I was sleeping and brush your hard dick rubbing my butt and thigh..making me so wet...rubbing my pussy as you try to poke in..UGHHHH..NO..NO...CAN NOT, UNCLE...ARGHHH...YESSSS..Pain...Rickey,,
.no not that hole.....lower.... Yesss ohhh..Rickey..yesss..ohhhh...urghhhh....yesssss... moreeeee...

Old 13-06-2021, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quote:

Oh Rickey, this for you...
T.Q. v. much dearest sis Cecelialee, deeply honoured to u for dedicating tis sexy butt pic of yours to me ...greatly appreciated !

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1