The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-03-2021, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
flufly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Story: To The Top

Enjoy reading this story. Please continue TS.
Old 02-03-2021, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 4
Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!

Very impressive effort TS!
Old 02-03-2021, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
LazerDisk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story TS, please share more!
Old 20-03-2021, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 6
Zax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Continue leh!
Old 20-03-2021, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
toryana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ya man, getting exciting. TS please update.
Old 13-06-2021, 05:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 8
zen1269 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzen1269 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

9th bottle spin landed on Joey. She spinned the wheel and it landed on "choose someone to be your slave until someone land on this option again".

Ian: What the... so many damn options and so fast no more slave...

Joey: David will be my slave.

I am kind of glad as Joey is probably the best master I can ask for.

Joey: I also want to declare end of the games, I am bringing my slave with me.

Everyone except me and Joey: Woooooooo~

Joey held my hand and led me to the room, closing the door behind us and locking it.

Joey (holding my hands) whispered: I want to be loved tonight by you and only you.

I pulled her towards me and proceeded to kiss her neck, sliding my hands along her waist and hips.

Me: Let's shower!

I scooped her up and carried her to the bathroom. We started making out while we helped to strip each other. I went to plug the bathtub hole before switching on the tap a little for the water to fill the tub slowly.

I led Joey into the shower while waiting for the tub to be filled. We were making out like some couple who just met after years of being apart, our lips never left each other as we continued to grope each other. Joey pushed us towards the glass partition and with my back against it, she started grinding me.

Soft moans filled the bathroom, hot steam was covering the glass partition except for the area around my back. I groped her ass and spanked her from time to time, each time her body spasm in response.

I lifted Joey up and lay her on the in-shower bench (probably built for sex by the hotel) before kissing and licking her inner thigh area. I used my hands to play with her clit and rubbed her pussy while she grab onto my hair and constantly clamping her thigh together.

After a while, I spread her pussy apart and using the tip of my tongue painted her pussy.

Joey: NERGHHHH.... URGHHH....

I lifted up my head and moved towards her mouth to continue kissing. My hand on boobs, squeezing, twisting and flicking her nipple from time to time. Joey chest moved up and down as she continued to moan sensually.

I stood up and position my dick in front of her pussy, tapping my dick with it before sliding it up and down. Without a word, I inserted my dick fully into Joey and started fucking her slowly missionary style.

Joey: Urhhhhhh... Feeeeeelssss gooooood

I carried Joey up and pinned her against the glass partition before drilling my dick into her hard and fast.

Joey: ARGHHHHHH.... FUCKKKKK....

Her legs wrapped around my back as she hugged me tight and us making out. After a while, I can feel Joey's body shaking violently as her legs went limped and her letting out a long loud "AHHHHHHH". I was still supporting Joey body and slowly let her down on the floor, moving my dick towards her mouth.

Joey immediately took my dick into her mouth, sucking and licking it as she played with my balls. She looked at me with her puppy eyes as she sucked me and I could feel that I am reaching my limit.

I pulled my dick out of her mouth, gesturing her to stand up and face the glass partition as I kneeled down. I kissed and licked around her ass before spreading her ass apart and licked her asshole. It caught her by surprise as her legs wobbled before she steadied herself as I continued to drill her asshole with my tongue.

I stood up, pulled her hair back and proceeded to french her while my other hand spanked her ass before slowly inserting my finger into her asshole. I slowly fingerfuck her asshole as I let go of her hair to spank her.

Joey: Arghh.... You..rr.. Dickkk... in....

Me: What?! I can't hear you over the shower!

Joey: Please...... anal....

Me: Whattttt?!!!!

Joey started pounding on the glass partition in frustration. Me being a considerate person, got to give what the birthday girl wants.

I positioned my dick to slowly insert into her asshole, it was super tight and every few mm that I am pushing in, I can feel her ass squeezing tightly together.

Joey *screaming*: WAITT WAITT, CANNOT FITTTT!!!! PAINNNNN!!!!

Joey was slapping my hand helplessly that were around her hips. I continued to inch myself forward until the head of my dick is fully in. I let her asshole slowly ease and accomodate to the head before i slowly moved my hips back and forth. Her pleas of pain and to stop slowly turn into soft moans.

Me: Prepare for takeoff!

I spanked her ass hard which caused her ass to immediately squeezed hard and i thrust my dick fully in. Joey let out a bloodcurdling scream as it slowly trails off, the sound of my pelvis slamming against her ass filled the bathroom as I pounded her senselessly.

I continued to pound her as I slowly guided us out of the shower and positioned her in front of the steamed filled mirror. I wiped the steam away and pulled Joey hair back to force her to look at herself in the mirror.

It caused Joey to get even more horny as her ass squeezed even harder before she let out her a loud moan "ARHHHH" as her body convulsed and squirted all over the floor.

I did not stop and continued fucking her as I pulled both her hands back.

Joey: CUM...MINGGG... CUM..MINGGG... URGHHHH..

She squirted nonstop as I could see her eyes rolled back. I paused for a while as I waited for Joey to catch her breathe.

Joey *panting*: I want you to cum in my ass while you face and kiss me.

Those words flicked a switch in me and I immediately lifted her up to sit on the sink before fucking her anal in missionary position as I kiss and smooch along her neck.

After a while, I could feel myself reaching climax, I started kissing her and Joey got the hint, wrapping her legs around my hips. As if we are synced together, I unloaded my load into her ass as she squirted uncontrollably. We hugged each other tightly as we make out and my dick slowly slide out of her cum filled asshole. Cum was spewing out of her asshole, Joey used her finger to wipe some before sucking on it and winked at me. It was such a hot scene as I watched her do it a second time and third time.

Without warning, she suddenly stuffed her cum-filled finger into my mouth and before I could push or protest, she pulled me towards her, kissing and frenching me.

Joey: HAHAHA! Hope you love your own cum!

I shooked my head before switching off the running tap that almost filled the bathtub. We went back to the shower to rinse my cum out and off her asshole before soaking in the bathtub together.
Old 13-06-2021, 09:44 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 9
thevilone is one of the Best!thevilone is one of the Best!thevilone is one of the Best!

nice update after so long!
Old 13-06-2021, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
livepool2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice juicy update TS, thanks!
Old 14-06-2021, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hongy93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally. Love how Joey enjoyed. I believe there is more on Chloe ?
Old 14-06-2021, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
FARKIVE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more updates!
Old 14-06-2021, 08:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
deematter is stuck in moderation for some time to come

i do have a story from the time I chase a girl in sugarbook.com until we become a couple. Although it might looks as nonsense for somebody, but I treat it as a good memory
Old 14-06-2021, 08:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hongy93 View Post
Finally. Love how Joey enjoyed. I believe there is more on Chloe ?
there is of course, the story still not at the end
Old 14-06-2021, 08:32 PM
Samster (M)

i wonder why guy still have a love on virginity? is it important?
Old 14-06-2021, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 8
Umptire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, pitching tent here
Old 23-06-2021, 05:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 8
zen1269 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzen1269 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Joey: HAHAHA! Hope you love your own cum!

I shooked my head before switching off the running tap that almost filled the bathtub. We went back to the shower to rinse my cum out and off her asshole before soaking in the bathtub together.

Me: Wait, i go get the red wine and glasses first.

I walked out of the bathroom naked. Well, everyone seen my dick before so I could not be bothered. Probably, except Zoey.

*Ahhhh Ahhhhh* *Piakkk Piakkkkk* *Urghhhh* was heard outside the bedroom. They probably started their mini orgy.

I opened the door and saw Gina and Kelly scissoring each other while Ian and Justin were spitroasting Zoey. The sight breathe new life to my dick as it sprang up alive again while I made my way to the kitchen. I took the red wine and glasses before hurriedly walk back to the bathroom as the sound of moaning and sex filled the living room.

Joey: Someone getting all horny again. Are they fucking around the living room? What is Zoey doing?

Me: Erm.... Gina and Kelly scissoring each other and Ian and Justin spitroasting Zoey.

Joey shooked her head and sighed before pulling me into the bathtub.

I popped the cork off before pouring the red wine into the glasses. We cheers and drank as Joey leaned against my chest in the bathtub. She gave me light kisses on my neck and hugged me tight.

Joey: You know the other day the rest mentioned that we should get together if by 30 we do not have partner?

I nodded quietly.

Joey: It is my wish for that to be true.

At this point, Joey could not have made it any clearer about her feelings for me. To be honest, I did thought about it before and do not mind giving it a try. Many of you will think why not try dating immediately since both of us were interested, but I was held back by not wanting to make an empty promise and losing my close friend. I know it was selfish of me as she clearly wanted to be more than friends but it was due to knowing each other so well and I was attracted with her through companionship, not those spark of love that made us go crazy for each other.

Joey *turning and kissed my lips* before she put her finger against my lips, as if knowing what was going through my mind.

Joey *saying with a smile*: You do not need to give an answer now.

I smiled back and nodded before we drank the wine again. We continued to soak in the bathtub while chatting about recent stuff that happened around us. After a while we decided to get out of the bathtub as we been soaking for quite a while. We helped each other to dry up before wearing the bathrobe.

We walked towards the balcony and admired the night view as I hugged her from the back. We shared a long kiss before going back to the bedroom and cuddled. Before we fell asleep while spooning, I heard a soft whisper from Joey.

Joey *whispering*: I love you, David. I really do.

Morning came and the sunlight was shining through the window. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Joey facing me remaining asleeped. I kissed her forehead before slowly climbing out of the bed without waking her up.

I walked out of the room to drink some water and was greeted by 5 naked bodies sprawled across the living room. I went to wake Zoey up and asked her to wash up before Joey see her in such a unsightly state.

Zoey: Errrr.... leave me alone.... I want to sleeepppp...

I continued nudging and annoying her by poking her with my feet.

Zoey: Lazyyy... 5 moreee minutessss...

I sighed and carried her up to the other bathroom, putting her down on the floor before switching on the shower. If you are wondering, cold shower.

Zoey *yelled in surprise*: STOOPP STOPPP OMGGGG STOPPP

I shifted the showerhead away as I slowly adjusted the temperature as Zoey glared at me angrily. Once the shower was at the right temperature, I placed the showerhead back to the holder before leaving the bathroom. Leaving Zoey to clean herself up.

I went back to the bedroom and lied beside Joey as I looked through my phone to order breakfast for everyone.

Joey: You are awake early... Where did you go?

Me: Just went out to drink some water. Do you want some? I can get for you.

Joey leaned forward to kiss me as we proceeded to make out a little bit.

Me: I guess that was your water.

Joey giggled and leaned on my chest as I went back to look at the breakfast options. At this point, everyone was starting to wake up as I can hear voices and movement from the living room. I placed the order and as the waiting time was around 20 minutes, I logon and played my mobile games.

After a while, I received notification that the rider arrived at the hotel lobby. Joey decided to accompany me as we both put on our clothes before heading down and she held onto my arms throughout the mini journey.

Everyone was dressed, seated in the living room by the time we came back with the food and cheered when they saw the food.

Everyone gathered around the food and started eating while chatting. They started probing me with questions on how did my master treated me. Yes, I was the "slave".

Ian *laughing*: Did the role end up getting reversed?

Kelly *teasingly*: We can hear Joey even from the living room.

Gina *poking me*: Based on my personal experience, Joey probably enjoyed it.

Zoey: Brother-in-Law's looked big and have nice curve. No wonder my sis wanted him all by herself.

Joey shot a look at Zoey and Zoey immediately stopped.

Me *trying to defuse the awkward situation*: Lai, everyone eat eat.

Gina: Well, David is the best fuck I had.

There was a sudden silence in the room. All of us did not know how to react to Gina's thoughtless remark as we all know Justin have a huge ego.

Ian *laughing awkwardly*: Best in fucking up everything he do.

As if it was a cue, everyone followed along to laugh it off. We quickly finished our food and started packing up our stuff as it was going to be time for checkout.

Gina and Justin "naturally" went to the bedroom to "pack" but we could hear agitated voice from the room.

Joey pulled me to a corner.

Joey: About Zoey, she is my sister. I cannot control who she fuck with, but I hope it is not you.

Me *knodding in acknowledgement*: I promise, it will never happen.

Joey smiled and hugged me before we continued packing up. After a while, Gina and Justin came out of the room and excused themselves to leave earlier.

The rest of us checked out together before going our separate way. I reached home, switched on my computer to read up and analyse some football matches before placing some bets through my online account. I laid down and eventually fell asleep.

In case some of you are wondering, Ian bought condoms which he went to hide. Why bother when they end up just going raw from start to end.

The boring cycle of classes start after Joey's birthday celebration.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1