The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-11-2020, 08:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Naughty Adventures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexico1986 View Post
Jess could be pretending to be asleep and let her remove easily
And allow her meow meow to smoke n kenna take pix also ?
Hee hee.. i think Jess was sleeping like a log.. ha ha..
Old 29-11-2020, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexico1986 View Post
Jess could be pretending to be asleep and let her remove easily
Jess also notti notti
Old 29-11-2020, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
GongTeeMai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
Jess also notti notti
Both also notti, or else won't be walking naked at the beach
Old 30-11-2020, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Notti acts is the best, cheers!
Old 30-11-2020, 01:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 8
breakthrough deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybreakthrough deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

more adventures please
Old 30-11-2020, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 4
Racheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Continuing from the previous post!

Well, so I promised to do anything for Jess during the day in order to make her forgive me for stripping her naked in her sleep the previous night. It doesn't take a genius to guess that I'm gonna be in for some nakedness and exposure for the rest of the day -.-

Jess made me stay naked for the whole time while we washed up. But she was really nice and stayed naked with me too. Then, she told me go out and get the newspapers, NAKED! Jess lived in a terrace house and getting the newspaper meant that I had to walk out of the house and to the gate in order to get it. But I couldn't say no since I had promised, so I bravely walked out of the house in the nude. The neighbour's maid was hanging out the clothes and she just kept staring at me but I just did my best to ignore her. After taking the paper, I turned and intended to run into the house but to my horror, the door was closed and locked! I just ran to it and knocked and screamed loudly for Jess to open the door but she ignored me and the maid kept looking over to see what was going on.

Just then, A jogger ran past the house and he saw me naked and then I realised I should stop shouting before I attracted more attention so I went to hide behind the car. I felt really scared but a little aroused to be naked outside in the air! My heart jolted each time someone walked past the front gate and wondered if anyone actually spotted me. After 10 agonising minutes, I heard my name being called as Jess appeared at the balcony upstairs in a yellow sports bra and FBTs. She threw down a piece of clothing and told me to put it on. It was a one piece white tube dress that was really tight fitting and short. When I put it on, my butt cheeks would be seen clearly if I bent over abit. My nipples were also rather visible through the thin material. Jess then came out of the house and said that we were going to go for a morning exercise.
Old 30-11-2020, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

The notti TS girl is back ...kena punished by her friend Jess.. to be naked in public ...hehe..then wat happens after this ???

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 30-11-2020, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

Yellow sports bra and fbts.....man....that’s really eye candy

Then what will TS don ?
Old 30-11-2020, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Ha ha.. prankster vs prankster !
Old 30-11-2020, 07:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
Dulien deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story. Here to support you. Thanks!
Old 30-11-2020, 08:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zizou0812 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racheltan1234 View Post
Continuing from the previous post!

Well, so I promised to do anything for Jess during the day in order to make her forgive me for stripping her naked in her sleep the previous night. It doesn't take a genius to guess that I'm gonna be in for some nakedness and exposure for the rest of the day -.-

Jess made me stay naked for the whole time while we washed up. But she was really nice and stayed naked with me too. Then, she told me go out and get the newspapers, NAKED! Jess lived in a terrace house and getting the newspaper meant that I had to walk out of the house and to the gate in order to get it. But I couldn't say no since I had promised, so I bravely walked out of the house in the nude. The neighbour's maid was hanging out the clothes and she just kept staring at me but I just did my best to ignore her. After taking the paper, I turned and intended to run into the house but to my horror, the door was closed and locked! I just ran to it and knocked and screamed loudly for Jess to open the door but she ignored me and the maid kept looking over to see what was going on.

Just then, A jogger ran past the house and he saw me naked and then I realised I should stop shouting before I attracted more attention so I went to hide behind the car. I felt really scared but a little aroused to be naked outside in the air! My heart jolted each time someone walked past the front gate and wondered if anyone actually spotted me. After 10 agonising minutes, I heard my name being called as Jess appeared at the balcony upstairs in a yellow sports bra and FBTs. She threw down a piece of clothing and told me to put it on. It was a one piece white tube dress that was really tight fitting and short. When I put it on, my butt cheeks would be seen clearly if I bent over abit. My nipples were also rather visible through the thin material. Jess then came out of the house and said that we were going to go for a morning exercise.
Would be good if there are accompanying pics...
Old 01-12-2020, 01:52 AM
Samster

Racheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Before I could say anything, Jess had already locked the door and to my horror, walked over to the bicycles parked outside and said that we were going to cycle! She passed me a bicycle and took another for herself and open the gate. I hesitated for a while but eventually sat on the bike and cycle out. The moment I sat down, I could feel by bare buttocks touching the leather seat and the hard portion at the front of the seat was directly in contact with my vagina. Jess locked the gate and began to cycle so I followed behind. There was this park not far from her house and I could see that we were cycling toward the park, where there will be many others doing their morning exercises!

As it was a natural movement to lean forward while cycling, I could feel that the bottom of the dress was riding upward and whoever was behind us could probably see my bare butt cheeks clearly. The feeling of the hard front of the seat rubbing again my pussy was also beginning to arouse me and I felt a little wet at the bottom and I could see my nipples erecting through the dress. My legs were also spread apart my pussy could be clearly seen from the front. At some times, I tried to adjust the back of my dress but I had to remove a hand from the handles and kept losing my balance so I eventually stopped trying to adjust.

After cycling for around 20 minutes, we stopped at a pavillion for a short rest and I had already attracted much attention on the way. There was this male jogger who noticed my nudity and kept following us throughout the 20 minutes. How creepy! While we were resting, he pretended to be stretching near us. Jess was also doing some stretching exercises and slowly crept up to her form behind, grabbed her FBT waistband and pulled downward with all my might! I managed to grab the waistband of her panties at the same time and by the time she noticed what was going on, her FBTs and panties were at her ankles! I then quickly pulled her sports bra upwards to also reveal her boobs. The guy almost died when he saw Jess almost naked in front of him! Jess had a shock but quickly regained her composure and put her clothes back where they were. She gave me and angry look and I just sticked my tongue out at her

After awhile, we continued cycling to the Mcdonald's in the area for our breakfast. I didn't bring anything with me so Jess treated me to breakfast. While queuing up at the counter, I attracted alot of attention because the tube dress was really tight fitting and everyone could my curves clearly. If you looked closely, you could also see that I had no pantyline and that I wasn't wearing any underwear and the shape of my boobs and butt are clearly seen. To her credit, Jess herself was attracting quite a bit of attention as she was in only her sports bra and abit of her unmatching pink panties could be seen above the waistband of her FBTs.

After breakfast, we cycled back to Jess's house, attracting even more attention on the way. When we left the park area and turned into the terrace house area, Jess suddenly stopped and told me to take off my dress! I protested but she managed to convince me that the remaining distance usually had no one at this time of the day as everyone was at work. Before I took it off, I demanded that Jess also go naked, but she only agreed to take off her sports bra. We put the clothes in the bicycle's baskets and the two of us, one fully naked and one half-naked, cycled down the road to her house. After getting over the initial embarassment, cycling naked is actually quite an enjoyable experience as you feel the wind blowing onto every single part of your body, including the parts that usually do not come into contact with the wind. I could tell that Jess was also enjoying the feeling of the wind blowing against her naked boobs.

All of a sudden, a car drove past out of nowhere! We could not react in time and could only cover our private parts as the car drove past and I could see that the driver was really shocked too haha! After the car drove away, we just laughed and continued cycling. Finally, we reached Jess's house and showered. Of course, she didn't let go of the opportunity to 'forget' to hand me a towel, while I myself did not realise, so I had to walk out of the bathroom fully wet to the second floor to get a towel from her room. WHICH WAS LOCKED! I knocked at the door to the bathroom at the 2nd floor and asked Jess for a towel and then she told me that I could get them from behind the house where they were being hung out to dry -_-

So once again, I find myself naked outside and this time dripping wet. Luckily no one was around this time, including the maid. I made my way to behind the house and took a towel from the hangers. For the thrill, I wiped myself dry on the spot, all the awhile standing outside the house in the open air. Then I walked back into the house, where Jess was already sitting on the sofa naked waiting for me with a pile of clothing beside her.
Old 01-12-2020, 01:52 AM
Samster

P. S. If anyone not happy can choose not to be here ok. No one is forcing you to read about my experiences.
Old 01-12-2020, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 14
Bery is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBery is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBery is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBery is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racheltan1234 View Post
P. S. If anyone not happy can choose not to be here ok. No one is forcing you to read about my experiences.
Babe I am being “forced” to camp here, always looking forward to the next edition. Captivated! How ah? 😎
Old 01-12-2020, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
Bull2030 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent share sis, camping for more!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1