The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-12-2020, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
jehi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Biz Owner Encounters

Nice story bro, support!
Old 13-12-2020, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 4
blackcurrent69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblackcurrent69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice shares, thanks
Old 14-12-2020, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
It is indefinitely easier to score with ladies when u appear successful- i.e. owns a pub or drives a Porsche etc

Some gals appear very conservative, but become flirty & slutty when they realized u are rich

Even when I send female collagues/frens home in my lao pok kai Honda, they usually very cool & quiet

Sometimes I drive my dad's S class (also old car actually), but the gals will appear more enthusiastic, chat with me throughout. Ask me what I do etc, I just pretend play along say my family owns a chain of business, u can see her interest level immediately shoots up~~ before alight will say thanks for the ride home, treat me drinks next time, keep in touch etc

All the talks about what personality & chemistry matters are just bull-shyt. Gals goes for mainly height and financial success
100 precent goes along with you.
Old 14-12-2020, 12:26 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2883 / Power: 32
tigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond repute

Sometimes I drive my dad's S class (also old car actually), but the gals will appear more enthusiastic, chat with me throughout. Ask me what I do etc, I just pretend play along say my family owns a chain of business, u can see her interest level immediately shoots up~~ before alight will say thanks for the ride home, treat me drinks next time, keep in touch etc

All the talks about what personality & chemistry matters are just bull-shyt. Gals goes for mainly height and financial success[/QUOTE]

Well playd my friend . U cant go wrong with a S class.
Old 15-12-2020, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
tubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of light

Over the weeks I continued to see Wendy at the pub n will always end up for a quickie in the car or for at least 2 rounds in the hotel. Sex is great with her as she is always accommodating and I can CIM. However I really start to notice that she is beginning to be a lot more “sticky” towards our relationship. Sometimes I’ll get text like “where are you” especially over the weekends. I’m divorced with 2 kids n I’ve told her that I only get to spend time over the weekends with my kids, hence I can’t see her over the weekends. Maybe due to her loneliness in Singapore, that’s why she’s craving my attention. Also, I’ve been busy preparing for the 3rd bistro to be opened n it’s far from where she worked n the pub she frequents.

I started going to the second pub which is nearer to the 3rd place I was going to open n I’ve noticed a group of ladies in gym wear having dinner n wine on Weds n Fridays. I found out that they attend Muay Thai at a gym nearby. I’ve seen my fair share of cameltoe from their leotards n some of their deep cleavages from their tight sports bras. They’ll always turn heads whenever they turn up n I’ll always get a whiff of musky sweat n perfume smell from this group which is a huge turn on for me!

Some of these ladies are clearly tai tais with their immaculate pedicure n their branded bags which they use as their gym bags. Even though they’ve finished an intensive work out, they’ll still look good even in their gym wear whenever they come into the bistro. I’ve seen other male customers trying to chat them up or buying them drinks and these ladies will flirt openly with them. After dinner they’ll normally leave n I’ve seen at least 2 who will leave in their sports cars.

One of these girls is a chubby lady with huge breasts! Her breasts will be spilling out from their sports bra from her armpits n she will always wear a sports jacket to cover up. I can imagine the Muay Thai instructor having an eyeful during training with her bouncy jugs. She also has the sweetest n cutest voice, not the squeaky kind but a very nice feminine cutesy voice. I don’t really know how to describe it, it’s not the overly cutesy tone from Taiwanese girls or Japanese girls. It just sounds very nice to me. I shall name her Mabel.
Old 15-12-2020, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Yummy!!!

Muay Thai Mabel is on the menu next.

Please continue.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 15-12-2020, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Guess when Mabel moans also in cutesy tone, cheers!
Old 15-12-2020, 09:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
deematter is stuck in moderation for some time to come

not shocking that they have a specific talent, because they need it to attract customer for the service
Old 15-12-2020, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
KuayTutu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Marvelous story here. Strong support.
Old 17-12-2020, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Great, another gal to bed.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 17-12-2020, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Can't wait for muaythai Mabel!!!
Old 17-12-2020, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
Sandika deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story bro, please keep going
Old 18-12-2020, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

We need to read about Mabel ASAP
Old 22-12-2020, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
tubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of light

After getting to know the ladies for a couple of week, they asked me to go along for one of their Muay Thai classes. I decided to give it a try, thinking that it should be quite easy for me since I had TKD experience since I was young. I was so wrong! It was totally different n I was dripping with sweat n quite breathless by the end of warm up!

I was paired with Mabel n we were doing some simple sparring but bcoz she has gone thru many lessons so her kicks n punches were hard n powerful. I was actually quite taken aback from her explosive kicks n there were a few times I actually grimace in pain from some of her kicks!

Mabel saw my expression n was extremely apologetic but of coz I had to shake it off n pretend I was ok, even though I felt the physical pain n a bruise in my ego. After the class we all went to my bistro for food n drinks n Mabel was chatting with me thru out. I found out that she n her BF were supposed to get married Tis year but bcoz of COVID-19 their wedding kept getting postponed. They both had large families so they were trying to accommodate everyone but it was not easy. Hence they decided to postpone it further till next year.

Mabel n her BF were staying together in a rented flat while waiting for their BTO, n now their BTO is also being delayed. So they were going to move back to their respective homes. They only had a few more weeks at their rental place. She was lamenting about how much stuff she has to move back to her parents place n bcoz her BF doesn’t have a car, they can only bring their stuff back bit by bit.

I rented a storage space to keep some of my home n bistro stuff n I offered to Mabel if she wanna use some of the space temporarily. She was delighted n took up the offer immediately! I told her I don’t really know how much space there is left but she’s welcomed to go take a look before deciding n we decided that we will go down immediately after dinner.
Old 22-12-2020, 11:48 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubeless69 View Post
After getting to know the ladies for a couple of week, they asked me to go along for one of their Muay Thai classes. I decided to give it a try, thinking that it should be quite easy for me since I had TKD experience since I was young. I was so wrong! It was totally different n I was dripping with sweat n quite breathless by the end of warm up!

I was paired with Mabel n we were doing some simple sparring but bcoz she has gone thru many lessons so her kicks n punches were hard n powerful. I was actually quite taken aback from her explosive kicks n there were a few times I actually grimace in pain from some of her kicks!

Mabel saw my expression n was extremely apologetic but of coz I had to shake it off n pretend I was ok, even though I felt the physical pain n a bruise in my ego. After the class we all went to my bistro for food n drinks n Mabel was chatting with me thru out. I found out that she n her BF were supposed to get married Tis year but bcoz of COVID-19 their wedding kept getting postponed. They both had large families so they were trying to accommodate everyone but it was not easy. Hence they decided to postpone it further till next year.

Mabel n her BF were staying together in a rented flat while waiting for their BTO, n now their BTO is also being delayed. So they were going to move back to their respective homes. They only had a few more weeks at their rental place. She was lamenting about how much stuff she has to move back to her parents place n bcoz her BF doesn’t have a car, they can only bring their stuff back bit by bit.

I rented a storage space to keep some of my home n bistro stuff n I offered to Mabel if she wanna use some of the space temporarily. She was delighted n took up the offer immediately! I told her I don’t really know how much space there is left but she’s welcomed to go take a look before deciding n we decided that we will go down immediately after dinner.
Bro they the milfs training at evolved gym ah..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1