The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-06-2021, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
contwotious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Juriah ...A Short Office Affair

Look forward to more updates
Old 07-06-2021, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks will get it out in a few days
Old 07-06-2021, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
sanzfalcon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the next episode TS. Interesting this Juriah...I always have been interested in the brown sugar's...so this story is of special interest to me.....Though the earlier office episode ended too soon... I thought they might continue outside the office as well!!! please post the updates soon...
Old 07-06-2021, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
RobertoNo9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story TS, please continue...
Old 08-06-2021, 03:40 PM
Samster

mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Will update this weekend
Old 09-06-2021, 02:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 5
lingzak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Will update this weekend
Looking forward
Old 12-06-2021, 01:08 AM
Samster

===============================================
FROM WHERE WE LAST LEFT OFF

I continued. "Hmmm. Yeah, we can do that. But my room has a king bed right now, but I'll go to the desk and request for a change to a room with two queens. You just wait here."

I started to get up, but she quickly reached up and grabbed my arm. I looked at her, a bit confused.

"No. No, do not change it. I don’t want the head office to know. I can take the couch, I don’t need much space." She smiled at me. "Please. Sit back down so we can go over this."

That was a little shocking. Oh well. We could figure out the sleeping arrangements later. I figured I could just have a cot sent up later. I took my seat again and reached for my drink. "OK, so how you do you want to handle this?"

===============================================

"First, I do not want anyone knowing. I would be embarrassed for people to know I can’t even sleep by myself, like a frightened child." She smiled at that but blushed a little.

"OK. But what about--" I started.

She immediately understood my concern, so she cut me off. "Ahmad knows. I talked to him about it before I left. He was OK with the idea." OK, so that meant her boyfriend was good with it. I had met him on a few occasions, and we got along. I guess he trusted me, which was warranted. I was an older man who seemed harmless enough and I certainly wasn't going to make a move on his girlfriend. Also, I was hardly the dream boat of a sexy young babe. But it was like she could read my thoughts.

"Ahmad is fine with me staying with someone, as long as it is you."

I took another drink of my whiskey and waited for her to continue. She was in her element, I knew. Explaining a situation and owning it.

"Second, I want to maintain appearances, so I want to still keep my own room."

"Makes sense," I said. "Bigger rooms don’t mean better." I grinned at her.

"Yes. And third." Another drink and another pause, "Third, I plan to make it worth your while. I know I will be imposing by staying with you--"

"Whoa. Not true. Look, I live alone in Singapore. Having a roommate when traveling sounds kind of nice. You do not need to 'make it worth my while' or anything. It's really not a big deal. Frankly, you're getting the raw end of the deal here. Ever live with a 45 year old man? We snore and smell funny." I grinned at her again.

She laughed at that. "Oh, I think I can live with snoring. But I am not taking 'no' for an answer here. Something you do not know about me is that mom was a skilled traditional masseuse. She made all her daughters learn so I’ll give you a simple but soothing rub-down after our meetings for the next 3 days."

I started to open my mouth and speak. She interrupted before I could. "Please let me do this. I need to do something for you to make me feel OK about this. I know it is a little personal and intimate, but we can separate work from after-work."

"Well, I'd be lying if I said a massage didn't sound nice after a hard day, shit I could use one today. But you really don't have to do this--or anything else, for that matter--though. I really am OK with just being roomies."

"I understand. But it is important to me to do something." After a couple of minutes, I finally relented. I reached for her hand across the table "Let’s cross that bridge when we come to it, I’m happy to have you as a roomie" and we sealed the pact.

After finishing our drinks and a light dinner (I made sure she ordered something that would help soak up the alcohol; she was visibly buzzed), we made our way up to my, er, 'our' room around 7:00 pm. On the way, we stopped at her room so she could get toiletries and a change of clothes for tomorrow.

Once in our room, she asked, "Are you OK if I take a shower?" I smiled at her. "Of course. And this is your room too. You don't need to ask my permission to shower or anything." She laughed again. "Oh, I meant in case you wanted a shower. Are you OK if I go first?" "Yup. I can wait." I turned to grin at her. "Just don't take all the hot water."

Laughing, she made her way into the bathroom with a small bag. After about 20 minutes, she emerged from the bathroom followed by a billow of steam. Looking up, my breath caught a bit. Her long dark hair was now wet (she was still towelling it off), and she was now wearing a short cotton towel hotel bath robe, tightly cinched around her waist. This only worked to accentuate her curves, which she normally kept well hidden in her business attire.

And when I say 'short', I mean really short. That line from a terrible 1990s film called The Adventures of Ford Fairlane came to mind. I didn't remember exactly how it went, but it was something like “You got to shave before you leave the house in a dress like that... and I don't mean your legs.”'

"Wow," I muttered before quickly composing myself. "That's, um, a beautiful robe."

That earned me a dazzling smile. "Thank you. It is size Y and I think it’s meant for a child but the adult S one was way too large." She gave me a questioning look. "So, are you showering, or you want your massage first?"

"Oh, um, I'd like to shower first." Actually, I didn't typically shower in the evenings. I was a 'shower in the morning' kind of guy. That helped wake me up. But, if this girl was going to be touching my back, I wanted to at least smell nice.

After showering, I got dressed in shorts and a t-shirt. I walked back into the room to see her at her computer.

"Hey," I said. "The workday is over. Didn't I warn you about working too late?" I grinned at her.

She laughed. "Just reading through emails. I was tired today and did not get as much work done as I would have preferred."

"Well," I continued, still grinning, "be careful how you answer them. You had three whiskeys; you know."

She giggled a bit. "Yes, and that was after two glasses of wine before I came down to the bar to join you. I really needed the boost before I talked to you." She shut her laptop and stood up. "So, are you ready for a massage?" she asked as she raised her hands up and wiggled her fingers at me.

"Um, that again, I really am OK—there’s no ….." I started to say.

"Enough of that. Once I’ve made up my mind - there is no changing it."

"Um, OK. So, where do you want me? On the chair?" I started to sit at the comfortable chair by the window.

She looked a little confused before she understood. "What? Oh, no, not a chair. I am giving you a full body massage. You will love it! Believe it or not, my fingers are quite strong." She smiled at me again.

"OK, so...just on the bed then?"

"Yes, please. Close to the edge. I start with your shoulders, head, neck, upper back and arms. I need to be able to reach across your body."

A little nervous, and not knowing why, I quickly made my way to the bed lying face down close to the edge.

She giggled a little. "No, Martin. I need you undressed for this. I will use some warming oil and it only works on your skin."

"Oh, um, OK." With that, I sat up and removed my shirt, quickly lying back down on my stomach.

A laugh this time she said, "What part of 'undressed' is confusing? This is an all body massage. Shorts too." I hesitated which she sensed immediately. "Oh, are you shy? I can fix that. Here," she said as she untied her belt and let the robe slide to the floor, exposing her flawless body in all of its glory. I turned my head away, just to keep from staring. She blew out a breath. "Seriously, we are both adults. I have seen naked men before, and I assume you have seen naked women. It is not a big deal."

'Big deal'. Interesting choice of words. One quick glance at her young supple body, and the front of my shorts was becoming, in fact, a very big deal. Without getting up, I tugged my shorts and boxers down and off, exposing my butt to her.

"Ok," she said. "First, let’s set the mood." I heard dim the dimmers on the main lights and fiddle with her phone. Soon, the room was filled with very soft music playing. "There. That is better. Now, let’s get started." With that, I heard the cap being opened on the small bottle of oil she was carrying. After a second, I heard her rubbing her hands together, the slick sound of oil making slippery noises. I then felt her very warm hands touch my back right between my shoulder blades as she started to spread the oil. "Just close your eyes, relax, and enjoy."

So, I did. With my eyes shut, I luxuriated in the feeling of her soft but strong hands working magic on my shoulders and neck. She ran one hand through my hair and began massaging my scalp after a short time. She then moved to my upper arms, first massaging the one closest to her and then leaning over to massage my other upper arm. By this time, I was completely relaxed and, in a dream-like state. But the fact her hardened nipples were rubbing along my back and head as she leaned over was not lost on me.

"Now it is time for your legs and lower back. It is easier for me if I am on top of you. Are you OK with that?"

Broken from my reverie, I simply mumbled, "Um, sure. OK."

With that, she climbed up on top of me, straddling my lower back – facing my feet. I felt her lean over and start massaging my calves, using her strong fingers to really work on my tense muscles. Slowly, she moved her way up to my thighs, spending a lot of time ensuring every inch of my legs were subject to her magical touch. The sexual nature aside, this was easily the best massage I had ever had. She scooted herself up my back, settling on my upper back. I could feel the warmth of her backside and that warmer, more moist vulva as she sat down gently, not putting too much weight on my back.

My eyes flew open wide a second later as I could now feel the unmistakable heat and moisture from her pussy on my skin. I cleared my throat and closed my eyes again. She rubbed more oil into her hands, then leaned down and started right below my buttocks, massaging my ass for a while before moving to my lower back. After really working my lower back, she finally got up off me and said, "There. Done with the back. Now, you need to turn over."

"Umm..."

She immediately sensed my tension. "I learned long ago that a man getting an erection while being massaged is very normal. I will not be offended."

Even though I tried everything I could think of in the brief few seconds before I needed to turn over (I had Homer Simpson's line 'think un-sexy thoughts...think un-sexy thoughts' going through my head), it didn't work. Finally, I just sighed and turned over, exposing my very erect cock.

"OK," she whispered, her eyes going wide. Seeing my blushing face, she quickly recovered. "Sorry," she said, shaking her head to clear it. "That was um improper." She took a deep breath and blew it out. "OK. I start with the hand closest to me and work across until I get to your opposite hand. Is that OK?"
I nodded, and she poured more oil into her palm and started rubbing her hands together to warm everything. She took my left hand in hers and started massaging the palm of my hand, digging into the fleshy part of my thumb. She started moving up, working on my wrist, up my lower arm and finally massaging my biceps. Straddling my arm, she began reaching over to my right arm, reversing the order.

As she moved from my biceps down my arm, she had to lean over further and further. Even though my eyes were closed, I could feel the heat of her body getting ever closer to my face. She also had straddled my left arm so she could reach over, and I felt her very moist pussy rub against my arm. Then, I felt the unmistakable sensation of her hard nipple brushing along my chin before running it along my lips.

Oh, God. How was I going to control my breathing? I could already feel it rapidly increasing and I could feel my erection start to throb. She settled her nipple against my lips while slowly massaging my lower arm and hand.

"It is OK," she said softly. I assumed she just meant it was OK that I was turned on, but after a minute or so of me not doing anything, she breathed out, "It is fine. You can kiss it if you want to. I would like that."

Whoa, wait, OK, so this is where the massage was going? Without even thinking through any of the potential ramifications, I opened my mouth to reply and her nipple slipped inside. I kissed and lightly sucked her hardened nub, causing her to emit a soft moan. After a couple of minutes, she adjusted so her other breast was against my lips. I quickly took that nipple in, sucking a bit more aggressively, which earned me a lot more moaning.

After I sucked her other nipple a while, she moved back and stood up. She was completely flushed, her chest rapidly rising and falling with her increased breathing. "OK, now I need to finish your front." She arched an eyebrow at me. "Are you OK if I sit on you again?"

"Um. Yeah. I mean, yes. Of...of course."

She put more oil in her palm and, after rubbing it in her hands, got on the bed and straddled me, facing away her back to me and her front towards my legs. Since she wasn't able to see me, I had no reason not to stare. Her ass was simply perfect. Even though I had only seen her mostly in office attire, you could tell she had a generous hour-glass shape than would be expected for such a tiny woman. But the clothes she wore to the office never gave any indication to her slight bubble butt. Her ass was toned, as were her legs, and gorgeous shiny light brown.

Leaning down to start working on my feet, her ass was thrust into the air. With her legs spread to straddle me and bent over like she was, her pussy and ass were completely open for view. I gawked openly. Her waxed pussy was beautiful. The outer lips were a bit swollen, but I could see the slightly-darker inner lips peeking out a bit. What's more is I could see drops of moisture running down the inside of her vulva.

Resisting the urge to reach down and wipe it off so I could taste her, I moved my eyes up a bit to her ass. Her perfect moons were spread enough for me to see her hairless asshole between them. My breathing certainly did not calm in any way. Damn, I wished I had jerked off right after work! I felt like I was going to explode at any moment.

Just like she had done when she was on my back, she began working her way up my legs to my thighs. She again scooted her body up, her pussy getting closer and closer to my face. By the time she was massaging my upper thighs, her pussy was close enough that I could feel the heat and smell her intoxicating female odour mixed with the perfumed oil she was using on me. She moved up a little more to massage my tummy a bit, and she was now close enough that I could have just stuck my tongue out for a taste.

She then stopped massaging but didn't move. "How was that?" she breathed out.

"Goddamned amazing," I managed to croak, after finally finding my voice.

"Good. I am glad you enjoyed it. I enjoyed doing that for you." She didn't say anything more and didn't move for a while. I started to clear my throat to speak before she quietly asked, "Martin, would you like me to go further?"

"Umm...OK. Can I, um, what do you ‘go further’?" I hoped that didn't creep her out or anything,

"Oh I meant this," and with that, she grabbed my throbbing cock and started kissing and licking it. Groaning, I grabbed her ass and pulled her pussy down to my mouth. Usually, I like to be slow and tease a woman a while, but I had never been so worked up.

I quickly buried my tongue between her folds and began licking her tangy pussy. She yelped a bit before taking my cock into her mouth. I didn't want to come too soon (or without warning her; I had no idea if she was the kind of girl that spat or swallowed), so I just focused all of my attention on pleasuring her.

Moving my tongue in and out of her a few times, I ran it down to her clit, gently taking that hard pearl between my teeth and sucking lightly. That garnered a muffled scream and a slight gush of pussy fluids running down my chin. She took my cock out of her mouth long enough to give a louder and longer moan. Silence followed, with her body going rigid. Then, a slight "Oh!" was let out before my face was literally sprayed with a burst of her juice, and her body started trembling uncontrollably. I held firm to her ass as she worked through her orgasm, never releasing her clit from my mouth.

Finally, her body calmed down and her breathing got under control enough for her to speak. "Oh, Martin. That was...oh my. That was the best orgasm I have ever had. Thank you." With that, she took my cock back in her mouth and resumed her gentle sucking. She didn't need to thank me. Not only did I immensely enjoy sucking her, but I also wasn’t anywhere near finished. I ran my tongue up and down her outer lips, occasionally kissing her clit again, always eliciting a muffled yelp from her.

Not able to help myself, I then set my sight on something else. Starting with her clit, I again ran my tongue slowly up her slit. But instead of stopping at the other end of her pussy, I kept moving up over her taint and finally zeroing in on her little asshole. Her body went rigid, and she let my cock fall out of her mouth.

"Oh! Martin, what are you doing? Oh no! Stop. That is my bum hole. You should not be...oh!" But her body was saying something different. She was actually pressing back against me, allowing me to really treat her asshole to a good tongue-bathing. The only taste and smell were her womanly juices and the lotion she had used. I continued attacking that tight hole with my tongue, occasionally stiffening my tongue and pressing it against her rosebud.

After a few minutes, she relaxed enough so that my tongue actually went past her tight sphincter a little. I kept at it until her body once again stiffened and started shaking. And, like before, my chin and chest were covered in her juices. It wasn't as much as last time, and her orgasm wasn't quite as intense, but it was obviously still a good one for her.

It was good for me too. I had been with several women in my life, and I never got tired of going down on them. Plus, I had gained a lot of experience over the years and knew what I was doing. Even though all women were different (some were anti-fingers, some only could come by being fingered, some loved the analingus I did, others were disgusted by it and had me stop), I was still pretty good at reading their reactions and focusing on what was needed to give them an orgasm.

Being older, after all, has its benefits.

She had her head lying on my thigh, her breathing rapid and her fist still clenched around my cock. "No one has ever done that to me before. It is kind of gross, though, correct?"

I chuckled a bit. "Gross? No, You're very clean and all. Although I do admit that's usually something I only do in the shower or hot tub or something." I gave her inner thigh a couple of kisses, then went on. "But it was just too irresistible. You have a perfect ass." I leaned up to plant another kiss right on her rosebud, eliciting another yelp.

"Really? I think my bum is bit too big. It is bigger than any of the women in my family." She laughed a little. " She sighed. "I cannot believe you got me to orgasm so hard. Twice. That has never happened to me."

"Too big? Nope." I squeezed her cheeks in my hands. "Your ass is firm and absolutely gorgeous." I kissed each of her moons in turn, then started back toward her pussy, kissing lightly all the way.

"Oh! No," she said, as she climbed off of me. "I am going to focus on you now. And I cannot do that with you working magic on me." She laid down next to me and once again took my cock in her hand, leaning over to bring it to her mouth.
Old 12-06-2021, 05:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
jianfu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice steamy update, thanks!
Old 12-06-2021, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

This is so nice and exciting.
Always love a good massage that escalates into something steamier in bed. 2 slimy bodies sliding against each other is an awesome out of this planet feeling.

TS gave her 2 big “O” already, so hopefully she reciprocates with equal zest to see him blast his armies in or on her 💦
Old 12-06-2021, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
This is so nice and exciting.
Always love a good massage that escalates into something steamier in bed. 2 slimy bodies sliding against each other is an awesome out of this planet feeling.

TS gave her 2 big “O” already, so hopefully she reciprocates with equal zest to see him blast his armies in or on her 💦
Thanks for the support. Yup I think we can ratchet it up a notch or two

If brothers like the story . . . would be nice to receive some up in points. No obligation of course. TYI.
Old 13-06-2021, 07:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Done! Upzz you.
Don’t keep us in suspense too long so please continue

Quote:
Thanks for the support. Yup I think we can ratchet it up a notch or two

If brothers like the story . . . would be nice to receive some up in points. No obligation of course. TYI.
Old 14-06-2021, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
Done! Upzz you.
Don’t keep us in suspense too long so please continue
Yes bro and thanks.
Old 14-06-2021, 03:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 5
foxxing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What an awesome story. Hope to read more soon.
Old 17-06-2021, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxxing View Post
What an awesome story. Hope to read more soon.
Thanks bro. New instalment coming soon
Old 17-06-2021, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
oneisit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks bro. New instalment coming soon