The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-10-2019, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Difficulty cumming from BJ

Actually if you watch many JAV, the ladies do a combination of hj and bbbj. Using bbbj alone is hard sometimes. She said her jaw hurts, this shows her technique is not that good. Maybe you should let her watch the BBC documentary. Bbbj plus hj is supposed to mimic actual sex. Guys like to fuck a warm, wet and tight pussy with high intensity. However, in real life hard to find tight and high intensity. Hard to find high intensity because most of us do not have the fitness to sustain the tempo.

So what the BBC documentary taught is for ladies to use their tongue to touch the top of their mouths then use hold the penis tightly with their hands. They can then rub the penis on the underside of the tongue in all direction motion.

Quite clever actually. The girl don't taste the penis so cannot complain about taste. No bobbing of the head so the neck is not sore. No suction so cannot complain jaw pain. Use the palm to hold the penis tight to mimic tight vagina and the palm move up and down the shaft to mimic high intensity fucking.

Guys just want to feel good. They don't care if the girl suck or not. About 10 years back, there is a massage lady who hj customers as if she is giving bj. Many guys just close their eyes to enjoy. I watched what she is doing. Actually she is rubbing my penis against the gap between her under arm and her armpit while her palm is doing the up and down motion.
Old 30-10-2019, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

My gf will let me know if she have the mood
But she will at least hj me anytime i want
Many quikie hj she will ask me
I m very satisfied with her regarding sex life
She is not shy and very open about it
Thats a good thing i suppose
Old 30-10-2019, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 14
wondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samster

From my experience, most guys mostly won't cum with a blowjob... strictly blowjob. I think it's normal. How to keep blowing hard and fast enough to reach orgasm? Her neck and mouth will be aching or painful. Need to use hands to help with a handjob. My previous FB could cum with a blowjob quite easily... really surprising me... often enough that I decided to shorten the blowjob in case he finishes before we have sex. It was only in the beginning though... and after a few months it became harder for him and maybe impossible... but how long should a woman do it anyway? I want sex to start. Maybe it also depends on how excited the guy feels?
Old 30-10-2019, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 13
decson is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdecson is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdecson is a Helpful and Caring Samster

As for me, i did cum whenever she BJ me regardless location...as long she blow me, i did CIM even when i'm driving and she damn enjoying it as well swallow it...can said, that i dont have any issue to cum by BJ..
Old 30-10-2019, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 9
meowmeow1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeowmeow1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeowmeow1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeowmeow1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I dont expect my gf to blow me until i cum, but if she give blowjob before sex, this will actually make my dick harder before penetration sex. I prefer to have at least a short duration BJ before sex, but sometimes she still skip it.
Nevertheless, still wanted to experience cum from BJ. Especially CIM which my gf been strongly rejected it.
Old 30-10-2019, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
doombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydoombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i think people have different spots, alot of girls like to do it the fast and hard way which doesn't cut it for me. only had a girl that managed to blow out,
it just felt intense, maybe she know the spot, alot of times she also managed to just do slow deep strokes HJ that can get me cumming in minutes while some others 1 hour also cannot cum.

because actually dicks are quite sensitive our dick got 20000 nerves more than 8000 on a clit, can be a thin line between pleasure and pain
Old 31-10-2019, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by doombringer View Post

because actually dicks are quite sensitive our dick got 20000 nerves more than 8000 on a clit, can be a thin line between pleasure and pain
Huh? I tot it's the other way round?
Old 31-10-2019, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 5
AaaBeeCeeDee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Here’s 12. Please do carry on with your post.
Quote:
keep it coming bro, up you a few apples!
Thanks! But nothing much after that.

Paid another 5000 yen, she continued. But previously she was on her knees, this round she told me to squeeze over to the side, she'd blow me while lying down on the sofa. Yes she thought a change in position might help.

At the same time, we were talking about her industry and how she got into it. She recently turned 41, still looking great, like someone's wife you would fuck! Started working there after she left her last job as a stripper / dancer.

After some time passes, we both realize I wasn't going to cum from BJ alone. Feeling guilty, I told her I'd help her out by jerking myself.

So it became me jerking off myself and some occasional hand touches from her on my balls, some light touches on my thighs and body. It was because of this masturbation I was able to cum, and when I almost did, she quickly got on her knees again and continued to suck it while maintaining a fast paced head bobbing motion.

At 14 minutes mark, plus the 30 minutes from last round, I finally came.

She started cleaning my rod up all the while keeping my cum in her mouth and because this was my first time in this kind of joint, I was curious why.

After she helped me dress up, she told me it's the store policy to keep their clients cum in the mouth until they are ready to leave.

So that's my experience, even a professional who's supposed to make me cum by mouth only couldn't do it, and until today, none of my fuck buddies, ex girlfriends or girlfriend can barely do it too
Old 31-10-2019, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
alot of girls like to do it the fast and hard way which doesn't cut it for me
It's even worse when their mouth is dry. My current girlfriend used to do that when she first started out. At times when they go so fast they totally forgot to hide the teeth

Quote:
I dont expect my gf to blow me until i cum
We have a quite active sexual life, but we can't always fuck due to time and place, and sometimes just being tired. So what to do, a lot of blowjobs! She loves it.

Quote:
Guys just want to feel good. They don't care if the girl suck or not.
Agree to a certain extend, but some guys cares if they girl suck or not, and especially girls being on their knees because it shows submission and acceptance that a guy has over you. CIM, COF is also the same. Plain HJ will be boring to these people and I'm one of them

Quote:
lay down at couch and watch football or movie and went down on me 45mins till I came in her mouth purely from bbbj.
This is what I ultimately want to be able to do, have to settle for masturbation or face fucking towards the end currently
Old 31-10-2019, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
From my experience, most guys mostly won't cum with a blowjob... strictly blowjob
I don't know if you sometimes live in with your FBs but have you tried giving them a morning blowjob?

When they just got up with hard as heck morning wood. So far I can only cum from BJ under this circumstances.

You don't even have to go fast, the dick is already very sensitive and aroused at that moment, with a wet tongue, and when you slowly slide your mouth in and sensually, lightly, slowly bob your head it already gives an otherworldly feeling, it's far more amazing then when your body is already active.

Maybe it's because the body isn't expecting this kind of pleasure yet
Old 31-10-2019, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
but how long should a woman do it anyway? I want sex to start
His actions can tell you a lot.

If he just lays there, he's hinting that the wants you to serve him until completion.

Sometimes I catch up on SBF, replying to threads or maybe watch a movie while I have my girl do her duty down there, I just want to relax

If I really want sex, I will stop her even after a minute of 2 of blowjob, get up, turn around, put your ass up in the air

There's no how long should a woman do it, I think both parties should always read body languages and the mood in the room

Quote:
Especially CIM which my gf been strongly rejected it.
What is her reason?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1