The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-10-2019, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 10
dewe is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdewe is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: What price for a sister's secret?

Those waiting for updates must not be too smart. TS stole this from Literotica and just pasted here lol.
Old 04-10-2019, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Liz coaxed my sluggish body to roll off of her. While I lay panting, she slipped out of the room. It wasn't until I felt a warm washcloth cleaning me from head to toe that I realized she'd even moved. 

This time I was at least aware when she left the room. Too tired to lift my head, I at least heard her walk to the bathroom, rinse and wring out the washcloth, then snuggle up beside me again moments later.

The warm rinsing helped revive me. Neither of us spoke for a time, but Liz trailed her fingertips up and down my arms, chest, neck and face for several minutes. Opening my eyes, I smiled up at her pretty face.

"Are you back among the living?" she asked.

I nodded an affirmative, though perhaps a tad more lazily than I'd intended.

"Well, Little Brother, I promised to teach you about sex, but we didn't get far enough to finish the lesson. We have time, care to try again?"

"Liz, you're absolutely wonderful. I hope you know that. May I kiss you?"

Liz launched into a hearty laugh. For a moment I felt hurt and rejected, then she managed to say between giggles, "Well, since I just allowed you to nearly screw me, I guess a kiss would be OK. You are a dear, you know." That said, she lowered her lips to mine for a soft, lengthy kiss.

"What do you call it when your sperm shoots all over the place?"

"Coming like a son-of-a-bitch!" I laughed. 

"Well, darling brother, I'd like to come now. If I come, I think you'll be able to get your nice penis inside me a lot easier. Just remember when you do. YOU MUST NOT COME INSIDE ME!"

"Understood, now teach me how to help you come."

"Let's start by seeing how good a kisser you are. Once we get comfortable with kissing, I'll steer your hands or mouth where I want you. Sound OK?"

I let my lips silently speak for me. Pulling Liz close, I began kissing her. I had French kissed with a few girls, but never to a point where we got crazy from it. Weird as it might sound, it was more awkward for me to make out with Liz than it had been to try pushing my penis into her. Guess it was more natural for me to think about having sex with Liz, than it was to make love to her.

Yet the longer I held her warmth close to my naked flesh, the longer I kissed the sweet girl in my arms, the easier it became to make love to the woman my sister had become.

Her tongue wasn't as shy as mine, Liz soon improved my technique to such an extent that she was groaning into my mouth. Her body had been rubbing against me for several minutes when she guided my lips down her neck, then to hers nipples.

I'd only been kissing her engorged nipple, she whispered that it was time to suck it into my mouth.

In my head I heard, "Ohhhh yeah! That's what they're there for." I went back and forth until Liz was outright panting. During this time, Liz had guided my middle finger into her vagina, showing me the in and out motion she wanted from me.

Novice or not, I knew she was about ready to explode. Liz pulled my finger out of her, then dragged it up her slit. Carefully she steered my fingertip until I felt a teeny pearl-like button. "That's my clit." She hissed. "It's super sensitive. Rub it. Yeah. Yeah. YEAH! Quick, get between my legs."

As I clambered between her inviting thighs, her left hand rubbed her clit like crazy; she was definitely having an orgasm.

I was quick getting on top of her. As I'd done earlier, I held myself up with my arms. Liz was still coming, but her right hand found my renewed erection. Immediately she had me in the vicinity of her opening. Frantically Liz rubbed my crown around her slit, then whipped me to her entrance. Her left hand flew from her clit to my butt; she pulled me hard, simultaneously lifting her hips. I sunk nearly halfway into her.

Releasing my shaft, her right hand grabbed my other butt cheek. She pulled us apart until only my tip remained inside Liz. "Now, push hard!" she barked.

Already feeling like a coiled spring, when I felt her fingers dig into my buns, pulling me down for all she was worth, I drove my entire erection into her pussy. Hearing a gasp that sounded as if it were tinged with pain, I froze, still buried inside her velvety depths.

I tried to wonder about any pain she might be feeling, but the extreme pleasure of feeling her muscles gripping my shaft, combined with the most perfect moist heat I'd ever known, made it so difficult to think straight.

Just as I was about to ask Liz if she was OK, her mouth found mine. When her tongue slithered into MY mouth for the first time, I was so turned on that I almost forgot I was embedded in her glorious body. I was kissing her with a passion I'd never suspected was in me within two seconds flat. It was actually her hands on my hips, prompting them to rise, then to fall, that got me to begin screwing her while we kissed. Allowing her hands to control my tempo, we began slow, but gradually sped up.

When my thrusts became so fast that I couldn't kiss Liz very well, I dropped my head so we were cheek to cheek. When I felt my climax approach, I began to lift up on my arms so I could withdraw quickly when I had to. I warned Liz, "I'm getting close."

Being up on my arms also allowed me to drive my penis harder into her. Our hips were making loud slapping sounds. Funny, short, breathy sounds came out of me. "Almost, almost. I wheezed."

Liz had lifted her head, watching my shaft sliding in and out of her body. She had a hand between us. When I abruptly pulled out of her, her hand flew to my shaft, gripping me, thankfully giving me a sleeve to piston my shaft through. Like a madman, I pumped her fist. Looking between us, I saw strands of white sperm shooting all over her white skin. I groaned steadily from that moment until I finally fell on her like a limp rag.

By pressing her legs together, Liz was able to keep my hips raised far enough that she was able to lovingly milk my cock while we shared post-coital kisses. When her legs got tired, I rolled off of her. It was only then as I surveyed the aftermath of our love making that I realized I'd been oblivious to something.

My wilted penis, and her palm when I looked closely, showed little streaks of red. I had been so focused on losing my virginity that it never occurred to me that I was asking Liz for hers. Just because she was a little older, and so desirable, I'd assumed she was more experienced. I felt dumb as a fence post.

Unable to think of anything worth saying, I held her close and kissed her with all the love and adoration I was feeling.

~~~~~~~ Ai Shinozaki Horny video clip ~~~~~~~~

http://www.xvideos.com/video11136174..._have_sexy_fun
Old 04-10-2019, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 19
cestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to behold

As my passion ebbed, I was in danger of falling asleep. Seeing that, Liz got up, then pulled me to my feet. Holding hands, she led me to the bathroom where we washed each other off. With arms around each other, we went back to my room. Gathering up her clothes, Liz suggested I get into my pajamas, then crawl into bed before I fell asleep.

I knew it was good advice. But before I let her leave, I hugged Liz through her armful of clothing, taking the opportunity to feel up her sexy butt for the first time.

Giving me an affectionate good night kiss, Liz turned to leave. Pausing in the doorway, she turned back to me. Looking slightly concerned, she asked, "Is there anything you feel sorry about tonight?"

This time I didn't have to think, "Only that I couldn't come inside you. Making love to you was a hundred times better than I dreamed it could be. I just wish I could make love to you and not have to pull out. I wish I could keep my penis inside your amazing pussy the entire time my sperm was pumping. I'd give a lot to know how it feels to coat your insides with my hot semen."

Meeting my gaze, yet not missing a beat, Liz simply responded "One hundred fifty dollars." Before my chin finished falling, she'd turned, heading for her bedroom. By the time I reached my door to close it, Liz was already in her bedroom with her door closed.

Crawling into bed, I felt way too good to be depressed. It had taken me all Summer to earn $100, would I still be young enough to have sex by the time I earned $150? Somehow I'd managed, I was feeling highly motivated, also highly pleased with myself, now being a former virgin. So I was soon asleep, with a smile on my face.
Old 04-10-2019, 01:39 PM
Samster

cestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to behold

Next morning, I did something I hadn't done in years. I sat on the same side of the table as Liz. I hadn't thought about it until then, but we'd been sitting on opposite sides of the dinner table for years.

Liz smiled broadly when I sat beside her. "What's the occasion?" she grinned, feigning ignorance.

"Maybe I decided you're not such a pain-in-the-ass any more." I whispered so only she could possibly hear me.

Whispering back, she teased, "Before you get any pain-in-the-ass ideas, I'm telling you now... you couldn't afford it."

I nearly coughed the milk I was drinking out my nose.

"Seriously, would you like to go to a movie together next weekend? Dutch treat, I'll even drive so the gas is on me."

"Well, there is something very special I was planning to save up for... [she smiled] but yeah, I think I'd enjoy spending the evening with you."

The still bigger smile I got made my day.
Old 04-10-2019, 01:40 PM
Samster

During the coming week, I had had a ton of odd jobs lined up. I made better than average money. Being so busy, the days went quickly, and I slept soundly each night.

Saturday afternoon I arrived home around 4PM. The day before I'd hit the bank to deposit most of the money I earned that week into my savings account. Before I undressed for my shower, I put $11 into a now empty cigar box for my 'Special' fund. Leaving $8 in my wallet for that night.

By 5PM I was showered, groomed, dressed, and seated at the dinner table. By 5:30, Liz and I were in her car, just pulling out of the driveway.

"Before we get too far from the house, are you sure you brought your money? It'd be a long way to come home, and I want to make the 6 o'clock show so we're out early in case we think of something fun to do later."

Taping my pocket, I felt my wallet. So I assured Liz that I was good to go.

"Are you absolutely sure? Because if you're wrong, you know you'll never hear the end of it!" she teased me.

To put an end to Liz's whining, I decided to wave my $8 bucks under her nose. Whipping open my wallet, I froze. My $8 was there, all safe and sound. But I also found two Fives, two Twenties, and a Hundred Dollar bill. All brand new, each had a president with a pair of glasses drawn on him. I recognized my artwork. Liz had saved every bill I'd ever given her.

We never made it to the movies that night. Liz earned herself $150 before we got home.
Old 04-10-2019, 03:56 PM
Samster

kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cestycesty View Post
During the coming week, I had had a ton of odd jobs lined up. I made better than average money. Being so busy, the days went quickly, and I slept soundly each night.

Saturday afternoon I arrived home around 4PM. The day before I'd hit the bank to deposit most of the money I earned that week into my savings account. Before I undressed for my shower, I put $11 into a now empty cigar box for my 'Special' fund. Leaving $8 in my wallet for that night.

By 5PM I was showered, groomed, dressed, and seated at the dinner table. By 5:30, Liz and I were in her car, just pulling out of the driveway.

"Before we get too far from the house, are you sure you brought your money? It'd be a long way to come home, and I want to make the 6 o'clock show so we're out early in case we think of something fun to do later."

Taping my pocket, I felt my wallet. So I assured Liz that I was good to go.

"Are you absolutely sure? Because if you're wrong, you know you'll never hear the end of it!" she teased me.

To put an end to Liz's whining, I decided to wave my $8 bucks under her nose. Whipping open my wallet, I froze. My $8 was there, all safe and sound. But I also found two Fives, two Twenties, and a Hundred Dollar bill. All brand new, each had a president with a pair of glasses drawn on him. I recognized my artwork. Liz had saved every bill I'd ever given her.

We never made it to the movies that night. Liz earned herself $150 before we got home.

~~~~~

Many people are too busy to serve erotic sites for interesting stories. Stories where we typical SG is interested. Saw what I like and thoughts to share online with everyone here, is that wrong?

If sharing is wrong, only own genuine stories is acceptable....than you are telling me to go elsewhere ...right?
Old 05-10-2019, 01:31 AM
Samster

you want to share. then share the whole piece. don't pretend that it is written by you. its call plagiarism. if they are too busy to surf erotic sites. then why the fuck are they doing here? you come here if not for erotic stuff then for what?

you want to leave go ahead. don't need me to tell you anything. throw your kiddish tantrums somewhere else.
Old 05-10-2019, 02:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HornyDude94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If there is a full story version of this out there , can some one share or PM me the link?
Thanks in advance
Old 05-10-2019, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cestycesty View Post
you want to share. then share the whole piece. don't pretend that it is written by you. its call plagiarism. if they are too busy to surf erotic sites. then why the fuck are they doing here? you come here if not for erotic stuff then for what?

you want to leave go ahead. don't need me to tell you anything. throw your kiddish tantrums somewhere else.
Thank you for your comments. I m not here to pick an argument. Many people not only busy but also doesn't have enough time to screen thru the details of the story actually.

I am a retiree residing overseas, tot of when in SG at my time, cannot share or find such things in the social media until now.

Curious about it just joined and share it whenever I can. Not that I m not providing the full story at one go...(but where's the fun in it) but I m reading it at the same time too. Then send part or two one day at a time isn't it good already?

In the beginning I have indicated my stories were

DISCLAIMER!
Here I share with you my collection of erotic stories which I find interesting. It can also be found in other Erotic sites.
The contents is 100℅ NOT from me, but just added some local Flavours & Erotic Images to enhance the story.[B]

But I was Zapped several times and I tot its end of the road for me. So I did not continue.

What I want to know is would I get Zapped again if I continue to share those stories which some sites you cannot access to? But this time, I get the full story if that's how it goes...
Old 05-10-2019, 08:45 AM
Samster

Continue or STOP!!!!!

please advise....
Old 05-10-2019, 08:48 AM
Samster

Epilogue

That's the end of story.

Liz comes to stay one or two weekends every month, she's due any minute now. I keep a guestroom just for her. When she arrives, on her pillow she'll find two Fives, two Twenties, and a Hundred Dollar bill. They're not so crisp anymore, they've been handled a lot since I first brought them home form the bank, but each bill has a president with a pair of glasses drawn on him.

The End

More Videos Sharing
https://openload.co/f/1kSIcppkqUk
https://openload.co/f/U2Jh9bc1bnY
https://openload.co/f/ccJ9u3Gz5e8
https://openload.co/f/A0auV1esReI
https://openload.co/f/lleHByg9kQM
https://openload.co/f/ahaiC7_aHvA
https://openload.co/f/607cv3Lf1lc
https://openload.co/f/VEpVDnYR20o
https://openload.co/f/JMmZs-brC5w

Download and Enjoy
Old 05-10-2019, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HornyDude94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS,
Please don't end this story , I would love to read more
Old 05-10-2019, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 10
dewe is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdewe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Its shameless copying by ts plain & simple. Want to share other people's work, no problems, but you did not give credit to them and in fact claim it as your own. Go see intro in your first post la.
Old 05-10-2019, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
OngJenni deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiasusam View Post
~~~~~

Many people are too busy to serve erotic sites for interesting stories. Stories where we typical SG is interested. Saw what I like and thoughts to share online with everyone here, is that wrong?

If sharing is wrong, only own genuine stories is acceptable....than you are telling me to go elsewhere ...right?
TS you are doing fine, please continue
Old 06-10-2019, 12:01 AM
Samster

https://www.literotica.com/s/if-the-price-is-right

the story is here.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1