The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-10-2019, 05:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What price for a sister's secret?

Many thanks for sharing this story TS, it's very nice. Certainly look forward to more updates soon.
Old 02-10-2019, 06:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, keep on sharing the updates TS.
Old 02-10-2019, 08:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I briefly left my room a couple times later that day, once for a quick sandwich and a couple times for a pee and a drink. But other than telling Mom that I'd eaten a bite just before they got home, I was too emotionally and physically drained to see anyone.

Even though I resumed dating the following weekend, I couldn't get Liz out of my head. While more curious than ever about whatever girl I was out with, Liz's body became my Holy Grail.

Roughly three weeks after my 'plumbing lesson', I asked Liz to join me for an evening walk. That wasn't an unheard of event, as we'd matured, we would share a walk once or so a month. Maybe she guessed I had something on my mind, Liz spoke nary a word as we strolled.

Finally, the words gelled in my head. "Liz, a like a lot of girls around here, but you are the woman that attracts me the most. There is something about you that makes you... more special than I can describe. I've thought about this a dozen times each day since you... taught me about... biology. Liz, guess it's obvious I'm still a... I've never... Liz, will you teach me the rest?"

Her pace never varied as we continued our walk. Reaching the huge elm that marked a mile from home, we turned as usual. A few steps later, she took my hand, but remained silent as we strode on. There wasn't a thing I could think of worth saying. My head swan with hopes and fears. She hadn't said a word, but she hadn't yelled, or flat out said 'no'.

As we reached the front door, as I turned the knob to open it for Liz, as she stepped in ahead of me, I heard "One Hundred Dollars." Never turning back to me. Liz went up to her room.

Liz was long gone before I managed to stagger up to my room. Anyone seeing me lying still on my bed with my eyes closed would have assumed I was at rest. Yet inside my stomach churned, my heart pounded, and brain crackled with activity.

When I heard "One Hundred Dollars", for the tiniest fraction of a fraction of a second, my shocked mind tried to form "You rotten whore..." but I cut that notion down in mid-thought. Reigning in my runaway head, I forced myself to think.

Who is obsessed with whom? I had no concept of how unappealing my requests might be to Liz. Maybe she totally hated those show-and-don't-tell sessions. Maybe she thought I was pathetic, or worse. Everything we'd done had happened after a lot of me hounding her. Maybe, maybe, maybe... And let's face it, if she'd just said, "Ya wanna screw me? Sure, no problem. Let's go do it." Wouldn't I be tempted to call her a slut in anger some day?

Eventually, I got past the wondering and doubts that were on the verge of making me a complete lunatic. Forcing myself to comprehend the awesome reality that I was only $100 away from losing my virginity, with the girl I wanted more than any other, allowed my thinking to finally straighten out, plus other things.

School was about to let out. I could make a lot more money during the Summer, naturally. But to clear a C-note, plus sticking to my savings goal, meant I'd have to bust my hump like never before. I'd sworn years ago to have a stash so I could start a business when I graduated; I HAD to follow my plan.

Hey, if I could just make an extra $10 each week, in ten weeks I could be in heaven. With my thinking becoming more logical, I knew having Liz initiate me was worth a king's ransom. Whatever I had to do, I would. Having Liz was worth any sacrifice. Let's face it, could ten times that amount ever buy something that would mean as much to me? No way!

So now I had a plan. My first decision was to stop pushing the vision of Liz, on my bed, with her legs spread, out of my mind! For now I'd drop my drawers and masturbate like crazy. Later I could list all the ways I could think up to generate extra income.
Old 02-10-2019, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
kitoface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting story with great pics!
Old 03-10-2019, 05:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

really like this nice story, look forward to your next update TS.
Old 03-10-2019, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

setting up my tent here for more of this story.
Old 03-10-2019, 09:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

After a shower, dressing, and generally doing everything I could to make myself as presentable as possible, my 100 clams and I traveled to Liz's closed door. You might think I wouldn't be nervous, but I was, tremendously. Even my knock on the door sounded nervous to me.

"Come in." was my cue. 

Stepping in, I spied Liz on the old easy chair she used for most of her reading. Kneeling beside the chair, I clutched her left hand, opened her fingers until her palm was flat, then carefully laid the decorated $100 face up.

Her expression flickered, I knew the tiny glassed I'd drawn had registered, we hadn't spoken a word about our conversation of three months ago. But I knew this was a lot bigger deal than asking to see "boobies", I was paying her to take my cherry. My conscience compelled me to speak.

"Liz, guess I'm worried that you might have thought I'd never want you enough to actually earn this money. I need you to know that I want you more than anything. But I can't tell you how much I adore you, then push you into something you weren't... "

When I paused, searching for words, Liz ended my stumbling offer to renege with a simple, soft-spoken "When?"

"Well... there's girl stuff I'm mostly in the dark about. Guess, I'm pretty much ready all the time, so maybe you should just let me know when it's good for you."

A sweet smile spread across her face, her voice was warm, "I'll let you know. It was nice the way you asked."

Leaning in, I did something I hadn't done in ages. I kissed Liz, almost full on the mouth. Gently, her lips pursed slightly, returning my kiss. Never imagining this far ahead, having no further idea of what to do or say, I stood, turned, then beat a hasty retreat to my room where I spent all night dreaming of a day to come.

Though outside it was a cool, dreary, rainy late August night, I was as bright and cheery as I'd ever felt. Our folks had just left for the VFW Hall in Plainfield. Following a fund raising dinner, they'd be staying for speeches and schmoozing with local political wannabes. Since the drive alone would be nearly an hour each way, they clearly would be out until the wee hours.

Three days earlier, Liz had casually mentioned that this evening would be a good time to conclude out business. She was as poised as if she'd been suggesting it would be a nice night to help me balance my checkbook. Who knows, maybe it meant little more to her. It sure meant a hell-of-a lot to me.

No start time having been mentioned, and me being too nervous to press for particulars, I'd merely showered and spiffed up before the folks departed. Having changed into nice pants and a pressed shirt, I waited expectantly in my room for events to unfold.

Time distorted so badly for me that each minute dragged by with a painful slowness. I'd left my door open, choosing to read a new science fiction book by Isaac Asimov about robots. I'd just accepted the fact that no matter how many times I'd read page 1, tonight I wasn't going to remember what it said.

Mercifully, as I flipped the paperback into my headboard, a lovely Liz wearing a simple, but delightful frock appeared in my doorway. I arose from the bed a bit too fast. Desperate to appear grown up, calm, and collected, my voice betrayed my true anxiety when it croaked, "Come in, please."

Probably a girl could have told you every detail about the pattern and shade of her dress, I only recall it showed her marvelous figure, was a light color, and had some kind of flower pattern. My hyperactive male brain was too busy trying to see the female form within the dress for much else to register. Still, it was her face and eyes that consistently held my gaze.

As usual, I could gauge little from her slight smile or her few words. Since I was obviously glued to my spot, Liz strolled over to me. Before I had time to wonder what to do, she turned halfway around saying, "unzip me." 

Hoping she couldn't feel my hands shake, I did my best to gracefully pull the tiny metal tab all the way down.

Turning to face me, Liz offered, "I think it would be nice if we helped each other undress." When she leaned a bit forward while lifting her arms towards me, at last I got the hint. Grabbing the material at each shoulder, I slid the dress down her arms until it cleared them, then I helped her step out of it. Liz took the dress from me, walked to my chair, folded the dress, then carefully draped it. As she did, my knees grew weak from the impact of her gracefully moving about in a matching lacy bra and panties.

Returning to me, I muttered, "Wow" as Liz unbuttoned my shirt; she smiled, then slid it off me. My undershirt followed.

"Well, you're bare above the waist, so I guess you get a turn." Liz turned away, inviting me to unclasp her bra.

Using two hands and looking right at it, it still took me two tries; now I was pretty concerned about someday having to try it with one hand, behind a back, under sweater, in the dark.

From behind, I ran my palms from her lower back up to her shoulders where I tipped the straps forward, then down her arms. Liz slowly faced me; her breasts were even more beautiful than when I saw them months earlier. After a short delay, which allowed me to drink in her beautiful bosom, Liz walked the several steps required for her bra to join her dress. The tick tock sway of her tight buns, then the jiggle of her gravity defying breasts as she returned, left me excited as hell, and wondering if that short trip was calculated to have precisely just that effect on me.

Reaching my side, Liz led me by the hand to my bed. Lightly touching my shoulders, she turned me, then guided me down until I sat on my bed. Kneeling, Liz removed my shoes and socks. That done, my belt was soon loose, my pants unhooked, my zipper lowered, and my slacks sliding off. Liz took my shoes and clothes over to join her things, then kicked off her loafers, leaving them next to my shoes.

By the time she turned around, I was already on my knees waiting for her. The moment she reached me, I took Liz's panties off. With the raised mound of her pussy practically in my face, my brain sent out a hundred different 'do this', no 'do that' type messages. There being so many things I wanted to try, I found myself frozen, unable to do anything.

"Stand up, I have a turn left." Thus prodded into action, I stood. My gaze shifted to her breasts. Sliding her fingers down the back of my arms, Liz ended up finding both of my hands. As she lifted my palms to her lips, she kissed each one before holding it against her cheek.

"In all this time, we've never touched each other little brother. I think this is the time to start." Liz still had each of her hands covering the back of mine. With a torturous lack of speed, she pressed my hands tightly against her warm skin as she guided them down until I felt a firm nipple pressing into each palm. Before releasing me, her fingers taught mine a basic fondling move.

"If I'm going to be able to take your briefs off, I'm going to have to touch you now, judging by the bulge I see."

Despite my aroused state, Liz made me chuckle a bit as I realized what she meant. I never stopped playing with Liz's soft, spongy breasts, but I did hiss extra air into my lungs when I felt her fingers slide under my waistband, then onto the top of my buns.

Moving her hands to my hips, indeed she wasn't able to lower my underwear very far because the elastic in front immediately snagged on my steely erection. Her right hand slid to down my outer leg, then across the front of it until she found my balls. Liz cupped and rolled them several times. Once I winced when she used too much pressure, instantly Liz played more gently. Soon her palm slid up my shaft, cupping around it, stroking me several times.

With her wrist now preventing the earlier hang up, she worked my shorts down until they fell around my ankles. Her palm wrapped around my shaft once again. This time she fondled the swelling red glans in addition to stroking me. Naturally, my breathing had changed to deep inhalations. I'd been groaning steadily since her hand first touched my genitals.

Into my ear she whispered, "Maybe we should get on the bed now." Releasing my throbbing penis, Liz stepped past me, climbed onto my mattress, then stretched out on her back.

My excitement was so high, that I was past thinking clearly. Immediately, I tried to climb on top of her, my hips tried to poke my erection into her groin. Using an almost maternal voice, Liz guided my actions, "It's too soon, I'm not ready for you yet. Lie beside me. I need you to touch me... between my legs... until I'm all slippery inside."

Rolling off her body, losing the intense warmth of so much naked flesh against mine helped me calm down a tiny bit. After giving me a minute to relax, Liz whispered. "Feel me up now, it's time to play with... my pussy." Lifting my head as my right hand slid across her taut tummy, I saw Liz spread her legs farther apart. My dick jumped.

My fingertips ventured into pubic hair for the first time. My dick jumped. My fingertips felt found the top of her slit, felt the increased warmth and moistness. My dick jumped. My middle fingers burrowed into her slick gash. My dick jumped. The scent of her increasing arousal reached my nostrils. My dick jumped. Everything was new; everywhere I touched was more exciting then where I'd just been.

After leaving me to my own devices for a time, Liz reached for my hand, then showed me a way to massage her. She'd teach me a way she enjoyed being fondled, then release my hand. A minute later, she'd show me another way she liked to be stimulated, then release my hand again.

Just when I was nearly out of mind with desire, I heard the magic words I waited 18 years to hear, "Do you want try now."

Being at an 'animal lust' level, I was climbing back on top of her divine body before she'd said "...now."

The serious tone in her voice cut through my lust induced fog. I did hear Liz say, "You must not come inside me, I could get pregnant."

Grunting a "I'll be careful, promise." I lay atop my sister's sensuous, sexy body. Holding her arms, raising my head, eyes closed, my hips repeatedly pushed my penis into her bush, but unsuccessfully.

"Let me help you. Lift up, pretend you're doing a push up."

Taking Liz's suggestion, I rose up until my elbows locked. When I realized her right hand was reaching between us, my eyes tracked it all the way. I got to see her grip my shaft, then aim me at her opening. When she gently tugged me towards her, my hips followed her lead, pushing gently towards her body. "OH GOD!" escaped me when my tender tip touched her fiery pink entrance.

As passion engulfed me, I found myself unable to think. At best I was able to follow Liz's directions. Following several failed attempts to sink my erection into her, Liz held me stationary after pushing me back. With her free hand, she scooped out some of her fragrant lubricant, added it to mine, then smeared both around my shaft until it was rather slippery.

Gripping me again, Liz guided me back into a short stroking rhythm, this time she lifted her hips slightly. Intensely pleasurable feeling immediately flood my system as we not only connected, but I saw my penis begin to gradually sink deeper and deeper between her hair-lined vaginal lips.

Nearly a third of my length was pushing into her, when I shouted, "Pull me out! I'm going to come."

Like a flash, we pulled apart. Liz pointed me towards her tummy; her free hand grabbed my butt, then pulled us together. She tipped her hips, rubbing her vulva along my shaft at the same time my hips cut loose, thrusting like mad as sperm flooded out of my body onto hers. My chin fell limp over her right shoulder. Her left arm went around my back, holding me close as my body acted out a virgin's first coitus related orgasm.

The innumerable sensations from writhing atop my first female, from achieving a partial penetration, caused my body to jerk, thrust, and spasm for several minutes before exhaustion at last allowed me to lie still. 
Old 03-10-2019, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 18
66666666 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy66666666 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Camping for more
Old 03-10-2019, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 5
keaikeai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here for nice story.
Old 03-10-2019, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story! 

setting up my tent here to wait for more.
Old 03-10-2019, 06:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Osima deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is very nice.
Old 04-10-2019, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
fanwoxia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story and continue please
Old 04-10-2019, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 0
Xazz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXazz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just curious, does any bro know what the name of the model in the pic? Rather sweet and pretty.
Old 04-10-2019, 05:16 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like this story very much... it's very nice... share more soon please ts...
Old 04-10-2019, 07:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, sure hope there will be more updates.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1