The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-09-2019, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 7
BoBehZhao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: (Short Story) Jasmine's In Jeopardy

Very sexy story with steamy pics!
Old 02-09-2019, 06:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

keep on sharing this story TS, it's really nice.
Old 02-09-2019, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Elena, the young 25-year old fitness trainer who was manning the reception counter for the day, cast a dismissive eye at the slut coming through the door. It was these whores that gave their hair colour a bad rep. The walking wet dream was almost naked, clad in some sort of modified one-piece microkini that literally only covered her nipples and slit. The young lady could see that the big titted slut's pussy was completely shaved as the areas around her pubic area - "PUBLIC area", as Elena would think to herself with a smirk - were completely exposed. And the slit itself was barely covered! The slut had signed up for a membership a couple of months ago, and truth be told, the staff appreciated the added patronage from other people even if they came just to gawk at the nearly naked beauty. Yet, Elena deeply disliked the slutty look that the whore kept turning up in. Glaring at Jasmine's 6-inch silvery white heels, she wondered if the cheap slut was here to exercise, or to do a strip-tease. Well, it wouldn't be much of a tease, she mused. The dumb bitch was as good as naked.

Jasmine scanned her membership card, ignoring the irritated glances from the young woman.

"WELCOME BACK, JIZZMINE." the automated machine announced cheerfully.

Jasmine blushed, a fresh wave of humiliation rushing across her sextoy body. That was her new official and LEGAL name. Had been for the last couple of months, thanks to Nicolette. It was a wonder that Owen had not found out yet, because she still used her "real name" (as far as she was concerned, Jasmine was still her "real name") in everyday life. Except when Nicolette forced her to use her legal name, of course. Thankfully, the cruel woman had not yet forced her to reveal the humiliating fact to Owen. Yet.

Elena rolled her eyes at the busty Jasmine and pressed the buzzer attached to the glass entrance of the gym.

Jasmine immediately headed for the changing rooms. She changed from her 6-inch stripper heels to her comfortable sports shoes, feeling somewhat relieved, and locked her small gym bag in her locker. Tying her hair into a bun and reapplying a thin coat of FUCKME RED lipstick, Jasmine stared at her pathetic reflection in the mirror. Her tits were nearly bursting out of the stretchy strings, which was basically all the Slutdrops were. Clearly surgically enhanced due to their perfect symmetry, even though they bounced well, her new F cups were shouting at curious eyes to stare at them. The back of the thong had vanished into her ass crack, and she would have looked completely naked from the back, if not for the contrast between the silvery white Slutdrops and her now-completely even tan. The slit of her pussy seemed covered if casually viewed from the front, but if someone were to lie between her slightly parted legs, they could clearly see the outer portions of her groove. From the shaved area right above her clit to the tit-flesh directly around her nipples, the entirety of the rest of her body was literally exposed. She sighed and left the changing room, walking towards the workout area.

Jasmine had just begun on her stretches when she was propositioned by a young man. He seemed barely 20.

"You look like a good fuck." he confidently whispered in her ear, "Wanna come home with me?"

It was normal for Jasmine to be hit on at the gym, especially with her whorish attire. In any case, she mused, it would make her routine somewhat easier.

"Well.. If you hold it for an hour.. I'll let you see everything.. And USE everything.." she whispered back, lightly brushing against his rapidly-stiffening crotch through his thin exercise shorts.

Of course he agreed, and, with a naughty wink, the busty Jasmine pranced to her first exercise station.

Her first exercise was running on the treadmill. 6 miles/hour was not an exceptionally tough speed for a former cheerleader, but her bouncing tits and ass made things a little harder without proper support. In any case, she completed her 10-minute run and headed to the squat rack.

She was to spend the next 10 minutes doing extremely deep sumo-squats. Again, the weight was manageable but heavy enough to keep her sweating. As she was adjusting the weight plates, a muscular middle-aged man came over and actually inserted his hand into the gap between the tight thong strap and her ass. Jasmine got a shock at the sudden intrusion, feeling his coarse hand directly on her naked butt. Furthermore, the already extremely tight, albeit stretchy, Slutdrops were stretched out even more over her big tits and dug into her pussy from the front.

"Why don't you get naked and I show you how to squat on my cock?" he growled.

Jasmine rolled her eyes, but she knew what she was supposed to do. Nicolette seemed to have a plan for every single humiliating situation that the almost-naked big titted Jasmine would face at the gym. If someone were to physically touch her, she would not resist for 10 seconds. In fact, she was to turn towards them and press her curvy body against theirs, as though to emphasize how horny and available she was.

That was exactly what Jasmine did, inclining her ass upwards and allowing the bottom of her pussy to brush against the man's arm through the skimpy piece of cloth. It was as though she loved his touch on her naked ass and was now saying, "why don't you have a go at the front?" Of course, the man did have a go, inserting his entire hand into her Slutdrops and between her legs from the back, stroking her shaved slit for a few seconds. Jasmine spread her legs slightly to give him proper access and room to play with her once-private pussy. They took turns using the squat rack, with frequent molestation sessions in between each set.

Jasmine was bound for the thigh adductor-abductor machine next. It was a simple exercise, but Jasmine was under no illusions as to the image she would be creating for anyone who cared to see. With each, extremely wide, spread of her thighs, the thin pussy strap dug more and more into her moist cunt. Nicolette had told her that she was not allowed to adjust her Slutdrops until the end of the 10 minutes, and she was forced to endure almost the full workout with her hairless pussy as good as completely exposed when the strap curled inwards and dug deep into her slit. Of course, everyone else in the gym enjoyed the view.

Her fourth exercise was to be conducted in the female changing room. Jasmine was actually looking forward to it, and not just because she could escape from the prying male eyes all over the exercise area. The attention never failed to make her extremely horny, and she would be lying if she said that the extremely sexual flirtations with the men was completely non-consensual. When she entered the changing room, Jasmine immediately stripped off her shoes and Slutdrops, standing in front of one of the full-length mirrors near the entrance completely naked. She never failed to work up a good sweat in the gym by this time, and she could see a slight sheen and droplets of sweat all over her naked body. Then, the busty Jasmine proceeded to rub her clit and finger her soaking wet pussy. Jasmine was to masturbate for 10 minutes in that position, in full view of any woman who was in the changing room, and to smile at them if they saw her. The changing room was empty at the moment, but Jasmine had been seen by countless women so far. Once, Elena had seen the slut playing with her pussy and spanked her hard on her tanned ass, before proceeding to take pictures of Jasmine sextoy rubbing her clit. 

"You'd better wash your slimy hands before using our equipment, you dirty whore!" Elena had shouted, sniggering, as she left the changing room.

Jasmine ALWAYS came at the end of the 10 minutes.

After getting dressed and leaving the changing room, the voluptuous slut's next workout consisted of 10 minutes of jumping jacks and burpees. Luckily, Nicolette had not imposed a "no adjustment" rule as she had for the leg-spreading exercise. The high intensity jumping jacks and burpees never failed to cause her big fake tits to pop out of their skimpy covering, or for the pussy strap to shift and expose a perfectly bald cunt. Jasmine knew full well that the salty scent of female cum followed her wherever she went, and the gym-goers who would wrinkle their noses up at her wanton figure (mostly female) was a slap to the face of the once-proud and beautiful Jasmine. Stopping frequently to adjust her sluttire was troublesome, but it gave Jasmine an opportunity to rest at least, still exhausted from her personal funtime in the female changing room just a few minutes ago.

The sweaty slut rounded off the hour by pulling the man who had propositioned her during her warm up into the male changing room. This was the "No-Hands Cowgirl Workout", as Nicolette referred to it. Jasmine was to fuck a lucky guy, of which 10 minutes had to be a slutty cockride. But it was not any normal cockride, Jasmine would have to straddle the man in the reverse cowgirl position, and ride him with her hands holding onto her bun. With both hands fixed to her tight bun, his cock would slide all the way into her moist pussy, before she had to use ONLY her legs to thrust upwards. This put a lot of stress on her thighs and her pussy, but ensured deep penetration and a solid, tiring workout for the naked blonde. She had to keep up a good rhythm for the 10 minutes without removing her hands from her bitchy bun. The rest of the fuck session was "free and easy".

Nicolette allowed Jasmine to fuck in the male changing room or in the man's car, whichever was more convenient for the cheap whore. Naturally, many male gym-goers had witnessed the beautiful sight of the adulterous blonde fucking the lucky guy right in the middle of the changing room. At the end of the "No-Hands Cowgirl Workout", when the man was about to cum, Jasmine was to wrap her succulent lips around his throbbing member in order for him to spurt his wet and sticky cum down her throat. Nicolette had ordered her to make sure that this "Protein Shake" happened. If she was given a "facial" or he came inside her whorish cunt, the fuck would not count and she would have to restart the workout with another man. Today, it was warm-up-guy's turn with the slutty bitch, and Jasmine had figured the male changing room would suffice.

After swallowing the entire load of cum without missing a drop, Jasmine was to get dressed and return to the exercise area. Panting, sweaty and well-fucked, Jasmine was to do various exercises focussing on her back and arms. Nothing too strenuous, and this 10 minutes was an opportunity for the slut to regain her breath.

Then, she was to return to the female changing room, reapply her lipstick, and complete an ENTIRE set of the workout session again.

Jasmine typically left the gym at 11pm after a warm shower and futile attempts to rinse out her well-used and very aroused pussy. Because she did not own a car anymore, Nicolette allowed her to catch a ride home from a good Samaritan. She would be in her tight spaghetti strap dresses and 6-inch stripper heels, which almost always meant more fucking. Most of the time, she would be fucked on the bonnet of the car in a quiet portion of a deserted highway by a sweaty man. It was times like this that she regretted spending her time in the shower trying to wash away her misdeeds, since she was going to be fucked and abused shortly after. When the kind person finally dropped her off at her home, which of course meant that he or she would be made aware of where the slutty Jasmine lived, Jasmine was to inform the person of her legal name and phone number in case they wanted to arrange for a good fuck in the future. Most of the time, she would hear back from them at least once.

Needless to say, by the time the busty Jasmine was completely naked on her front porch, posing in her favourite position with her wedding ring deep in her sore and very pink pussy, she was almost half-asleep.

More videos

https://openload.co/f/pMKXSvkdz6o
https://openload.co/f/1CNwhCcpU7k
https://openload.co/f/GRCRvLdZKfM
https://openload.co/f/b8OXPqXP8Dw
https://openload.co/f/yeAcyO0IorU
Old 03-09-2019, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

really like this story, do update more. support your thread ts.
Old 03-09-2019, 09:36 AM
Samster

kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Chapter 7: The Mistake

Xavier's jaw dropped when he answered the door of his high-end city apartment. From the flawless tanned skin to the big tits squeezed into a dress probably two sizes too small, to the long shapely legs accentuated by extremely high heels, the blonde beauty was a walking wet dream. He immediately recognized Jasmine. They had been really good friends throughout School days, but college had caused them to drift apart. Xavier had already made a good name for himself as a rising star within the legal community. Jasmine was aware of this even though she worked in a different industry (prior to becoming a cum bank), and was hopeful that Xavier could help. 

"I see.." the lawyer said, frowning, "And this is Nicolette, right? That Nicolette that you were always hating on."

"Yes, that bitch!" Jasmine replied.

"I'll help, of course." Xavier said, "I just need to be sure of some of the details, so that I know how to approach this."

"Of course!!" Jasmine exclaimed, feeling joy for once instead of humiliation or horniness, "Anything."

"That gym attire you referred to.. Can you describe it to me?" Xavier asked.

"It's a slingshot bikini. But it's also a teardrop thong." Jasmine said, but Xavier still looked confused so she continued, "Um.. imagine a huge rubber band. Place one end around one shoulder, then wrap the bottom between my legs over the.. pussy.. and then put the other end around the other shoulder. That's practically it. The portion covering the nipples is slightly thicker, and the portion over the pussy is thicker as well."

"Ah," Xavier said, jotting something down, "And these sex machines that you were talking about, can you describe what you did with them?"

"There is the Sybian. It's kind of a soft triangular-ish shaped chair with a dildo on it. I sit on it, and it vibrates against my clit while the dildo fucks me. I play with the Sybian every morning before I leave the house. And the Monkey-Rocker is basically a rocking chair which fucks me as I rock back and forth, I ride it every Sunday after my naked tanning sessions in the backyard.." Jasmine tailed off, blushing.

"Right," Xavier continued, "And how many days have you spent as a prostitute?"

Jasmine winced at the word, and Xavier hurriedly added, "I'm sorry, Jasmine.. But I just have to be clear about the details."

"Twice a week. Today is a Thursday, so I'm supposed to be working the corner now.. I'm not sure if you count the gym sessions where I fuck too. And I fuck clients almost every week. I think, on average, I fuck at least two strangers every single day.." Jasmine answered, tearing up.

Xavier put his arm around the pitiful Jasmine, trying to avoid glancing down at her enhanced boobs and deep cleavage. "Just two more questions.. Then we can consider how to proceed with this, alright? What is your role in the company exactly?"

"I'm.. I'm.. A toilet cleaner.. But Nicolette mainly keeps me around her, to humiliate me more.." Jasmine replied, her voice barely louder than a whisper.

"So it's just a title? She hasn't really made you, well.. Clean toilets? Or anything related to the job?" Xavier frowned.

Jasmine nodded slowly.

"Alright, last question," Xavier squeezed her shoulder comfortingly, "What is your legal name and new breast size after the surgery?"

"Jizzmine.. 36F.."

Xavier arranged for his driver, Fred, to give the beautiful Jasmine a ride home. A couple of minutes after entering her house, she received a call from her knight in shining armour. "Ok so, I've got a plan in mind. I'll be at Nicolette's office tomorrow with everything that we need. I know you said you're supposed to get in at 6 and she normally arrives at 8. I think, in order not to make her suspicious, you should reach the office as per normal tomorrow. I'll try to intercept her before she gets in."

Jasmine happily agreed. Even Owen's refusal of sex that night - a frequent occurrence these days - was not enough to dampen her mood.

Taking Xavier's advice, Jasmine arrived at Nicolette's office at 6 as usual, then stripped naked and posed in her favourite position. She could not help smiling to herself at how she would be ruining the bitch, Nicolette, soon. Even the glow of the morning sun on her evenly-tanned naked body, which would have usually brought her a fresh wave of humiliation as she exhibited herself in front of the full-length windows, seemed to be hinting that it was a new dawn.
Old 03-09-2019, 06:03 PM
Samster

Nicolette was late. Jasmine's nerve was wavering by the time she got in at 9, but the naked Jasmine was still posing proudly in her favourite position in the morning sun, hoping that Xavier would show up soon. Nicolette seemed rather preoccupied with her computer. After checking Jasmine's armpits, arms, legs, pussy and asshole for a complete and thorough shave, she shooed the slave away to make a cup of coffee from the nearby machine, apparently satisfied that Jasmine was cleanly shaved from the neck down.

Cindy knocked and entered, frowning slightly. "Nico, there's a lawyer here to see you. He says it's urgent and he wants to speak to you before he files.. Something." she said, ignoring the naked Jasmine. It was a common sight for the busty slut to be completely naked in Nicolette's office anyway.

Jasmine pipped up then pretended to be calm, hoping the two women had not realized.

"Yeah, alright Cin, send him in. I've also sent you the confidential documents, and I need two copies, asap." Nicolette replied. This was about as curt as Jasmine had seen her with Cindy, and inwardly she was feeling immense happiness about how thrown off Nicolette seemed today.

"You, slut. Your favourite position. Back against the glass, face the centre of the room." Nicolette ordered.

Jasmine half-groaned. She did not really want to be seen naked by Xavier. But, she thought to herself, after he was done saving her, she honestly would not mind milking his cock! In any case, she assumed the erotic position, chest heaving.

"What is she doing?" the lawyer said commandingly when he entered the room, staring at the beautiful naked Jasmine.

Jasmine blushed. Nicolette stayed silent, frowning at Xavier.

"What is she doing?" Xavier repeated.

"This is her favourite position." Nicolette replied.

The two burst out laughing. 

Jasmine realized, to her horror, that she had been betrayed! She opened her mouth to speak, but was swiftly silenced by Nicolette. All she could do was continue standing there, naked and exposed for their casual viewing, while they continued speaking.

"I know, I know.. A little over the top. But the idea is that when she says 'MY favourite position', it really reemphasizes how much of a slut-slave she is. Like she's telling everyone that SHE likes to be in such an exhibitionistic position!" Nicolette joked.

"I do apologise for the short notice, calling you at an unearthly hour last night, Nicolette. But well, business is business and I thought it would be an opportunity that would benefit the both of us." Xavier said, chuckling.

"Yes, I think we should get down to it. I've taken the liberty of asking my legal department to draft up an agreement. I really look forward to your firm's assistance, and so does Sluts Corp. The higher-ups gave their go-ahead this morning, you'll represent us during the merger." Nicolette replied, before continuing, "My secretary is in the midst of getting the hard copies for us. In the meantime, and on the topic of benefits.. Would you like a little taste of JIZZMINE? She's always clean shaven, but I specifically checked this morning since you asked about it last night. The slut's body is completely hairless."

Xavier declined the sexual favours from the blonde for now, but he and Nicolette used Jasmine's naked body as a floormat while they discussed business. Xavier got the "tit-side" and enjoyed using her sizable melons to cushion his feet, while Nicolette got the "pussy-side" and absent-mindedly used her heel to try to extract Jasmine's wedding ring from the poor Jasmine's pussy. Apparently, aside from Xavier's team taking up the legal matters for the prospective Clean-Sluts merger, the business proposal would also be beneficial for his firm because they would be allowed to use one "horny and big titted exhibitionist", and so would their clientele. Of course, there were no prizes for guessing who the "horny and big titted exhibitionist" was. Somehow, the big breasted floormat felt worse about getting ignored than if they were actively humiliating her. It was as though her completely naked form, nicely spread-eagle on the floor like a star, was not worthy of their attention.

"Oh, yeah, how about a fun story? Perhaps that will get you in the mood." Nicolette suddenly said.

Xavier laughed, before replying, "Yeah, sure. What's this about?"

Jasmine groaned, staring up at Xavier's thighs as he rested his feet on her tits. She had a feeling that she knew which story Nicolette was referring to. She had become particularly fond of humiliating her slave by forcing her to recount "HER favourite story".

As predicted, Nicolette curtly gestured for the naked blonde to get to her feet. Jasmine hurried to obey, brushing the dirt from Xavier's shoes off her voluptuous chest.

"You know what to do. Tell Xavier your favourite story!" Nicolette ordered.

Jasmine blushed. She had performed this well-rehearsed routine countless times, but not in front of someone who actually knew her before she had become a subservient naked slave (except Nicolette, of course). Well, until now.

Trying to avoid the eyes of the man who had betrayed her, Jasmine began twiddling her nipples.

"This is my favourite story. I love telling it to people!" she pinched her stiffening teats as she spoke in a shrill, bimbo voice.

Xavier laughed loudly.

"Oh, and.. Like, I'm gonna rub my clitty and finger this slut pussy of mine. Just gets me so horny every time I tell the story! Sorry, not sorry." Jasmine stuck out her tongue, dragging her index and middle finger over it, before using the wetness to draw a slow circle around her clit that was beginning to emerge from its hood.

Nicolette got up to pour a drink for Xavier and herself, giggling.

"So, like, I got a pair of big fake titties at this nice place called Pamper Clinic. Look, they are SOOO fake!" Jasmine jiggled her surgically enhanced chest from side to side, winking.

"The doctor was this charming hottie called Repmap. I wanted to strip him naked and ride him using this slutty cunt the moment I saw him!" Jasmine continued, inserting two fingers deep into her moistening pussy.

"He took such good care of me before and after the surgery, massaging me all over my body, focussing a lot of attention on my sensitive areas.." Jasmine rubbed her clit.

"Then, like, after he helped me balloon up my fake titties, I rested in the hospital for a day. But then, on the night of the second day, that's when my favourite part happened!!" Jasmine giggled while she continued masturbating, the other hand now squeezing her big tits.

"So, the nurses led me to the second floor of the clinic. I didn't even know the clinic had a second floor, silly me. It was a huge room, but it was pitch darkness. Then, they left me there! I was hoping for a group of muscular men to come over and fuck me hard, but then nothing happened for a couple of minutes. My pussy was so wet from anticipation. There I was, wearing nothing but a flimsy gown and flipflops, and nobody was there to give me a good bang!" Jasmine pouted.

"Anyway, after a while, the lights came on and there was Dr. Repmap. I may be dumb, but I also looked around the room. And it was a wonderful sight. It was like, you know, a glory hole. But like, a pussy glory hole?" Jasmine licked her juice off her fingers, before continuing to play with her pussy.

"There were girls all around the room on raised platforms, waist-ish high. I think, maybe 4 or so on each side of the room. Like, I could only see their legs, and a little of their body. Bellybutton down, you know? The rest of their bodies were hidden behind the partitions, which was like this soft wall made of velvet or something. Their legs were secured in.. Stirrups. Almost like a gynae's stirrups, but made of leather? And, like, lifted up. And very wide apart, their legs were almost parallel to the wall. Which meant their hot pussies were spread wide!" Jasmine's breath was deepening as she continued the story. She had gotten the shock of her life when she saw the naked pussies all around the room. Of course, Nicolette wanted her to portray a horny and desperate slut when she recounted the humiliating story instead.

"So, then, Dr. Repmap told me to strip naked and greet my friends. Of course I dropped the gown immediately. Threw it, and the slippers, as far away as I could. I hate clothes, I wish I could walk around naked all the time.. Anyway, I knew immediately what to do, so I went around the room and gave all the pretty pussies a full lick from asshole to clit!" Jasmine giggled.

"They tasted so good, salty and a little tart. Some innies, some outies. But all freshly shaved, nice smelling, spick and span! I even gave them a good sniff while Dr. Repmap wasn't looking." Jasmine had, of course, been disgusted. The evil Repmap, noticing her hesitation, had then forced her to smell and lick every pussy a couple of times each. They stank and tasted of stale cum. It made things even worse when she noticed that all of the pussies twitched and clenched when she licked them. It was as though the cheap sluts whom the cunts belonged to were desperate for orgasm!

"Anyway, after greeting my friends, they opened up a sliding door-thingy on a platform for me on one side of the room and told me to crawl in. So, I realized that that was how the girls were positioned, half behind the velvet wall and half outside, in order for their legs and pussies to show! There was a nice nurse on the other side of the room, behind the sliding door, who helped me get into position. So I lay down on the platform. Legs sticking out through the velvet wall, like the other girls. Then, the nurse tied my hands with tight leather straps above my head. I love that, by the way.. I love being helpless and tied up tightly, imagining that anyone can come and do anything they want with my slutty body.." Jasmine winked.

"Then she put a set of headphones over my head and told me, 'Dumb Bitchy Bimbo, I am tying your hands up so that you won't go crazy and start playing with your clit.' Oh my, how could she know me so well! I mean, look.. Just telling this story got me so juiced." Jasmine inserted two fingers deep inside her slit again, before pushing her fingers towards Xavier, showing off her wetness while blushing profusely. The young nurse had not shied away from making fun of her pathetic naked form, poking and pinching her tanned skin all over as Jasmine lay there helplessly.

"So then, I could feel my legs being secured in front of the velvet wall. There I was, lying with my legs and pussy exposed. I knew what a lovely sight it must be, since I saw the other girls just now! But I couldn't see through the wall, so I really had no idea who was walking by and who could see my whorish cunt, spread wide and available. I also couldn't see the other girls, since there were walls in between us. My heart was thumping, I didn't know what was going to happen but I sure as fuck hoped that someone would come and give me a good hard pounding! My pussy was so wet, I just wanted to play with my clit but the smart lady had tied my hands up.." Jasmine continued. She had been terrified, enclosed in the small area that was barely larger than a closet.

"I don't know how long I lay there for, a couple of hours perhaps. But I knew that if I stayed quiet and waited, I would be rewarded with hard fucks! So, I waited like a good slut." Jasmine licked her lips.

"Then, suddenly, I felt gentle hands all over my legs. They were spreading some soft cream all over me from the bellybutton down. Then, they shaved me and cleaned me! God, I love how it felt. Like I was a toy and they were just beautifying me for their own amusement, you know?" Jasmine continued with a naughty smile, playing the role of a horny bimbo very well. She had felt worthless as countless fingers "accidentally" slipped into her extremely wet pussy during the shaving and cleaning. All she could do was lie there and wonder how many strangers were casually staring directly at the delights between her widely parted thighs, or worse, fingering her!

"Oh yes, and about that time, sound began coming through the headphones. Like, they would say nice things like, 'I AM A SLUT' or 'FUCK MY CUNT WHILE EVERYBODY WATCHES' or 'IMAGINE WHO IS USING YOU NOW, YOUR FATHER OR YOUR BROTHER?'. Basically, things that made me sooo horny!" despite being forced to repeat the degrading words, Jasmine was really getting very horny from playing with her pussy in front of Xavier and Nicolette.

"Then like, I was left alone. For an hour, I think. My pussy had just been shaved bald. It was sensitive and needed attention! But they left me.." Jasmine looked genuinely disappointed.

"But, luckily, I was to be rewarded for being an obedient slut." Jasmine giggled, "Suddenly, there were hands all over my legs again. Soon after, cocks after cocks were being thrust into me. YAYYY! My favourite part was when I was only used for a couple of seconds before the nice man moved on. It was as though my slutty cunt was not good enough, you know? Made me feel so cheap and whorish, which is my favourite feeling besides orgasm!"

"All I could hear was the words through the headphones, lovely true statements about me being a worthless, cheap slut. Most of the time, I would get hot spurts of cum deep into my cheap fuckhole. I would immediately always look forward to the next time a thick cock filled me! And, you know, the stimulation of my G-spot was so, soooo good. But I was really grateful that most of the nice men remembered to give my swollen clit good circular rubs.." Jasmine giggled like a cheap whore, demonstrating her favourite "good circular rubs" to the amused pair.

"And I loved the feeling of not knowing who was using my slutty cunt. I loved the mystery, to just be a faceless and nameless pussy, free for anyone's use, like I didn't matter except for their sexual pleasure!" Jasmine winked. Once a proud and successful woman, she had been reduced to nothing but a pussy that random men could fuck without so much as a "thank you". Her time in Repmap's pussy glory hole further accentuated her feelings of worthlessness and helplessness as she was used by countless strangers, only rewarded with them cumming deep inside her before they moved on and were replaced by another hard dick for her to satisfy. Occasionally, she would get slaps on her tummy or her ass if she was not clenching down hard enough on their cocks. But perhaps the worst part was that she had had so many rocking orgasms throughout the 3 days, and genuine sex-starved thoughts about breaking free from her restraints just so that she could rub her needy clit and finger her sopping wet cum-filled cunt, that she had begun to wonder if her true calling in life was to be a two-bit whore whose only use was to be fucked by strangers.

"Oh, I also loved it when the people would occasionally use my tummy to rest their icy cold drinks on! Or, like, you know, the area above my pussy. Sometimes, it was as though they were just standing around to see my shaved slit trembling while they were discussed what a cheap whore I was. I didn't know, of course, since I couldn't see, but without a cock inside my pussy and hands all over the lower half of my body, I really wasn't sure what they were doing.
Old 04-09-2019, 08:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

love this story, waiting here for more juicy updates.
Old 04-09-2019, 09:58 AM
Samster

Maybe they were just relaxing and ignoring my naked cunt even though I was spread out and needy, which I really loved because it made me feel cheap and worthless! It was, like, you know, I was saying 'Come Fuck Me, my legs are spread soooo wide!' and they were like 'stuff your cheap hole with a beer bottle and leave us alone'. Maybe they had brought their girlfriends over to take a look at what a cock-hungry slut's pussy looked like." Jasmine giggled.

"So.. I spent the next 3 days there. Sometimes the nice nurses would feed me food, sometimes Repmap would give me his tasty cock to suck while I got fucked by total strangers on the other side of the velvet wall at the same time. I loved every second. All good things must come to an end.. Couldn't walk straight for a couple of days, but I think my dumb husband didn't realize that it was because I had been drilled by sooooo many hard cocks. Hopefully one day I'll get the chance to go back.. That's my favourite story, I hope you like it! Oh, I love sharing about it at parties!" Jasmine finished, licking her lips. She reluctantly wrenched her right hand - which had been rubbing her pussy furiously and was clearly covered in her juice - away from her groin, to blow kisses to Xavier and Nicolette as her two former schoolmates applauded the poor Jasmine's self-derogatory performance.

This time, Xavier couldn't resist and Nicolette was happy to oblige.

Jasmine was extremely horny, she always was by the end of the erotic storytelling. The naked masturbation in front of an audience always fed her arousal even more. However, Nicolette had given her clear orders that she was not allowed to climax during the storytelling, knowing full well that the orgasm denial would drive her slave crazy. It made Jasmine even more pliant and Nicolette enjoyed watching Jasmine squirm with obvious lust. Often, it only took Jasmine a few minutes before she was begging Nicolette to allow her to finish frigging her sopping wet pussy. Biting her lip, Jasmine placed her hands on her head and spread her trembling legs wide. Xavier and Nicolette laughed at the busty slut assuming her favourite position, Jasmine's surgically-enhanced chest heaving deeply from arousal and humiliation, her stomach clenched tight.

"I'll send her down in a bit. Maybe I'll get her to wait for you on the sidewalk, naked?" Nicolette joked. Jasmine blushed, knowing they were revelling in her humiliation. The air was thick with the salty smell of her leaking pussy.

"Take your time, Nicolette. I'll pick up the briefs from your secretary on my way down. Fred's waiting for me in the basement." Xavier laughed.

As soon as the lawyer left the office, the oversexed Jasmine immediately spoke. "Please ma'am, may I.. May I.. cum?" Jasmine asked, knowing full well how pathetic she sounded. But all she could care about at the moment was how much her dripping pussy needed her expert fingers.

However, Nicolette got up and gave the horny Jasmine a hard slap across her face.

Eyes welling up in tears and her left cheek stinging, Jasmine exclaimed, "Owwww!"

"You fucking bitch. How dare you?" Nicolette fumed. Of course, she had successfully outwitted her poor naked slave once again, but she was no less pissed about the fact that the busty slut had actually attempted to sabotage her.

"Nicolette, don't you think this has gone far enough? You've got your revenge, and I know you've won.. I did everything you asked. Don't you think we should bury the hatchet?" Jasmine said softly.

"Fuck no, I'm just getting started. And, I've realized that I've been too kind to you. Don't forget what I told you in the beginning. I said it wouldn't be 'just us girls'. But I still gave you too much leeway, protected you too much." Nicolette raised her voice.

"When will this end? You've ruined my life, Nic.. Ma'am.." Jasmine pleaded.

"No, not yet. Get your slave cunt over here now. Over my lap." Nicolette ordered.

Rubbing her cheek and sobbing, Jasmine obediently draped her naked body over the brunette's lap. Her firm tits were squashed against the sofa as Nicolette positioned Jasmine's curvy ass on the edge of her right thigh. Jasmine felt small and vulnerable, like a child about to be disciplined.

"Can I at least.. Play with my pussy.. Ma'am?" Jasmine asked. The feeling of powerlessness and the humiliation at the hands of her former rival only fed the raging fire between her legs. 

"No. Put your hands straight, over your head." Nicolette said, trying to hide a smile.

Jasmine's corporal punishment swiftly began.

WHACK. "Every time you get spanked, whether by me or anyone else, I want you to say, 'Thank you for disciplining this horny and naughty slut', followed by a 'ma'am' or 'sir', depending on who spanks you. Are we clear?" Nicolette ordered.

WHACK. Nicolette barely gave Jasmine any time to respond before spanking her tanned ass again.

"What did I say?" Nicolette said loudly.

WHACK. "Thank you for disciplining this horny and naughty slut, ma'am!!" Jasmine said in a shrill voice, tears rolling down her face. It was so derogatory, to lie naked over the lap of a woman who was the same age as she was and be punished like a child - Jasmine had never been spanked before, not even by her parents.

WHACK. "Next time, everyone will find out about EVERYTHING. The prostitution, your breach of confidence, and let's not forget.." Nicolette tailed off, murmuring something inaudible.

Slightly confused, Jasmine asked quietly, "Sorry, ma'am?".

WHACK. "Thank you for disciplining this horny and naughty slut, ma'am!" the poor Jasmine yelped as Nicolette ignored her question.

"Spread your legs." Nicolette said simply.

Jasmine shifted her thighs apart slightly. It was an extremely uncomfortable position. She could feel the cold air on her red ass which was thrust high up due to her natural curves, and now directly on her exposed and extremely aroused pussy which was still very moist from her masturbation earlier.

WHACK. "OWW!" Jasmine exclaimed as Nicolette's cruel hand landed squarely between her legs, on her sensitive pussy lips.

WHACK. WHACK. WHACK. "Thank youuu for disciplining this hornyyyy and naughty slutttt, ma'aaaaam!" Jasmine shrieked in pain as her slick pussy was spanked. It humiliated her more to hear the soft squelch when Nicolette lifted her hand off her pussy, it was barely audible but clear evidence of how turned on she was.

Then, there was a knock on the door. Alarmed, Jasmine turned her head to face Nicolette, but the latter had already spoken. "Come in!" she called out cheerfully.

Jasmine couldn't crane her head too far upwards in the position she was in, but saw that the tall black man was dressed in the grey janitorial uniform. He got a good look at the back of Jasmine's toned and evenly-tanned naked body before she recognized him as Tom from her "job interview".

Tom began to laugh at her pathetic form, then.. WHACK. Nicolette spanked her slave's bubble butt again.

Jasmine was stunned for a few moments, before saying softly, "Thank you for disciplining this horny and naughty slut, ma'am.." She hoped Tom would not hear.

But, of course he did, and only laughed harder at the poor Jasmine's expense.

"You wanted to see me, ma'am?" Tom asked Nicolette respectfully.

"Yes," Nicolette said, "First things first. I know you've already met this slut, but I just want to give you a heads up that she'll be reporting to you tomorrow morning. I trust you'll put her to good use. If the toilets are not cleaned to mint condition, feel free to discipline her. If she does a good job, feel free to discipline her too. And, if she doesn't listen to instructions - she is a really naughty one - you can always tell me."

Tom seemed delighted. "Of course, ma'am. To tell you the truth, I was really hoping for her to join us earlier. I thought, you know, after the interview with Mr. Hong.." he said, clearly excited.

"Yeah.. Well. There were some things that I needed her for. But it's time for her to get to her real job. Except when I need her, of course. Some clients really need convincing. And I'm pretty sure I'll call her to my office now and then, throughout the day. You know, just to check up on how she's performing.." Nicolette stroked Jasmine's bare ass.

WHACK. Then, to the amusement of Tom, Nicolette proceeded to spank Jasmine's bald pussy, clearly visible between Jasmine's parted thighs.

"Thank you for disciplining this horny and naughty slut, ma'am!" the mortified slave said. She felt extremely ashamed, perhaps even horrified, at the impending prospect of cleaning toilets under Tom, but she had bigger problems at the moment. Her pussy throbbed, the rough contact of Nicolette's cruel hand and the reminder that her pathetic naked body was being spanked in front of the watching cleaner only served to heighten Jasmine's obvious arousal.

"Would that be all, ma'am?" Tom was obviously hoping to stay and watch the show.

"Oh yes, one more thing. The letter that Cindy told you about, I was hoping you could drop it off with our courier." Nicolette said.

"Sure, ma'am. Where is it?" Tom replied.

Nicolette gestured to her desk and Tom went over to retrieve the letter from the tray.

"Don't you just love being naked in front of strangers? Letting them see everything.. Your entire cheap whorish body.." Nicolette whispered in Jasmine's ear, enjoying her humiliation.

"Please, ma'am.. It's so embarrassing.. My body.. Is private.." Jasmine said, tears beginning to form in her eyes.

"Nah. And you clearly enjoy being naked in front of people, judging from this leaking hole.." Nicolette chuckled, absent-mindedly flicking Jasmine's engorged clit with her index finger.

"It's not sealed, ma'am." Tom came over, holding the envelope.

"Oh, how could I forget!" Nicolette seemed amused.

WHACK. "You know what to do, slut." Nicolette said, spanking Jasmine's ass.

Jasmine got to her feet, her ass covered in red handprints, not forgetting to whisper, "Thank you for disciplining this horny and naughty slut, ma'am!" 

She couldn't look the cleaner in the eye as she walked slowly towards him. Tom wasn't sure what was going on, but he was enjoying the sight of the busty naked slut approaching him, her red ass jiggling. His eyes alternated between her voluptuous chest and clean shaven pussy. The humiliated Jasmine stood near the cleaner, then raised her right leg almost vertically up, holding it against the side of her right tit. It was as though she was trying to do a split while standing, balancing herself only on her left leg while lifting her right leg up in the air. Naturally, her bald cunt was spread wide and exposed to anyone who cared to look.

Tom, for one, certainly got a good look. "Wow, her cunt is so pink. The slut is obviously turned on by this!" he exclaimed.

"Yeah, you can smell it too, can't you.." Nicolette egged him on, clearly enjoying humiliating Jasmine in front of the cleaner, as Tom laughed at the naked Jasmine exhibiting her curvy body.

"Does she squirt? She's fucking dripping!" Tom continued, before adding, ".. Ma'am."

"The whore is just wet all the time I guess.." Nicolette tailed off, before asking, loudly, "Dog peeing or standing fuck?"

"Erm.." Tom wasn't sure what Nicolette meant.

"Do you think she looks more like a dog peeing, or like she's in the standing position for a hard fuck?" Nicolette repeated, laughing.

Jasmine blushed almost as red as her stinging ass. Her naked body was being discussed as though she was a worthless toy!

"Uh.." Tom said, bursting out in laughter, "I think.. Standing fuck?"

"Typical," Nicolette smirked at the cleaner, "My plan was 'dog peeing'. Anyway, I'm just messing with you. The slut knows what to do."

"I can seal that for you," Jasmine cooed, as prompted, "Plenty of juice between my legs."

Tom finally realized what Jasmine's performance was for, and proceeded to slide the flap of the envelope over Jasmine's shaved pussy. The humiliated naked woman's pussy was sopping wet and everyone could see. She felt terrible, cursing herself for how far she had fallen. Not only was she completely naked in front of the cleaner, he was casually using her well-lubricated pussy to wet the glue on the envelope as though she was nothing but stationery! The worst part was that Tom was taking his time, gently dragging the flap across her sensitive slit multiple times as Jasmine obediently spread herself open for use. The smooth envelope rubbing against her throbbing clit again and again was too much for the horny blonde to handle.

"Rub me, pleaseeeee.." Jasmine whispered, eyes glinting with lust.

She kept herself spread wide, her right leg lifted high, squashing her right tit. Jasmine took deep breaths as she licked her lips. In her oversexed mind, she was hoping that putting on a good slutty show would encourage Tom to satisfy her burning horniness.

Unfortunately, Tom raised his eyebrows with a laugh, and spoke to Nicolette instead, "Ma'am, did you hear that?"

Nicolette hadn't, and Tom didn't seem to be in the mood for secrets. "She just asked me to rub her dripping cunt.." he answered.

"Oh, wow. I told you she was a disobedient one. Thanks anyway, and I think that will be all!" Nicolette replied, trying to hide the grin that was spreading over her face. Her once-proud rival had just wantonly begged a cleaner to play with her "high class" pussy. Nicolette always enjoyed how Jasmine inevitably humiliated herself when she began "thinking with her clit" (as Nicolette called it, and she loved rubbing it in her naked slave's face). All she had to do was get the blonde horny, and then sit back and enjoy the lust-filled Jasmine's amusingly desperate performances.

With one last backward glance at the beautiful busty slut standing with her right leg lifted up high, her shaved pussy spread wide and proudly on display, Tom thanked Nicolette and left with the envelope - now sealed shut thanks to copious amounts of her pussyjuice, the naked Jasmine remembered, blushing.

"Get dressed, whore. Xavier is waiting." Nicolette said.

Jasmine immediately dropped to her knees. "Please, ma'am. Can I cum? I need to cum, I am so fucking hornyyyyy.." she asked, a perfect picture of a slut in heat.

"No." Nicolette replied with a laugh, "Oh, but hey.. If you want, while you wait for him in the basement, you can hike up that pathetic excuse for a dress and rub that needy cunt of yours.. What a sight that would be, don't you think?"
Old 05-09-2019, 06:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

like your story alot TS! please do continue sharing.
Old 05-09-2019, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 9
JustSlapIT49 has much to be proud ofJustSlapIT49 has much to be proud ofJustSlapIT49 has much to be proud ofJustSlapIT49 has much to be proud ofJustSlapIT49 has much to be proud ofJustSlapIT49 has much to be proud ofJustSlapIT49 has much to be proud ofJustSlapIT49 has much to be proud ofJustSlapIT49 has much to be proud ofJustSlapIT49 has much to be proud of

Great share bro, please keep going!
Old 06-09-2019, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

do share more of this nice story!
Old 07-09-2019, 10:03 AM
Samster

Chapter 8: The Scenic Route

Jasmine looked around the brightly-lit underground carpark nervously. After Nicolette had refused her pathetic requests to rub her sopping wet pussy to orgasm, her tormentor had flung the skimpy bright red spaghetti-strapped dress and matching 6-inch high heels at her, ordering her to get dressed. Nicolette obviously enjoyed the sight of the naked blonde floundering to catch her clothes, big tits flopping.

She couldn't see Fred's car, and the parking lot was quiet in the middle of the workday. Fiddling with the edge of her body-constricting dress, Jasmine attempted to tug the stretchy cloth over the bottom of her curvy butt. She knew full well that at least half an inch of the tip of her asscheeks would still show - thanks to her firm augmented rack, and not to mention the fact that the dress was 2 sizes too small. The only other option the barely-clothed bombshell had was to pull the entire dress downwards, but this would expose her fake 36Fs completely and probably snap the thin spaghetti straps that were all that covered her toned back. So, hardly an option.

At least, Jasmine's futile attempts to cover up her voluptuous body distracted her slightly from her horniness. Her self-deprecating performance for the benefit of Nicolette and Xavier had juiced her up good. The continued nudity and humiliation in front of Tom the cleaner only made things worse, and her pussy was still begging for her own expert fingers. Jasmine could feel a trickle of her wetness slowly inching down the inside of her left thigh, and the poor Jasmine blushed at the thought of someone walking by and seeing the evidence of her whorishness, adding to the horny flush on her beautiful face. Jasmine's pussy clenched tight, almost involuntarily. The more Nicolette humiliated her, the more she was used by strangers for their pleasure, the more her sexed-up mind seemed to crave the debauchery and degradation.

A few seconds passed, and Jasmine resorted to twisting and rubbing her wedding ring, now safely back on her right hand instead of deep inside her pink cunt. That usually worked - the memory of Owen putting the ring on her finger would typically put a pause on the slutty thoughts that crossed her mind after every humiliation session.

"Oh!" Jasmine yelped as someone cupped and roughly squeezed her tight ass from behind.

Turning around, she found herself staring at Fred's huge chest. Xavier's hulking driver was sneering at her.

"Xavier told me to get you in the car." his demeanour was completely different from the night before, when he had been respectful and professional.

"Oh.." Jasmine replied softly.

"Where should I go?" she continued, trying to assume some poise. She walked ahead of Fred towards the cars parked nearby.

"GET THE FUCK BACK HERE!!"

Jasmine actually jumped slightly, getting a shock at Fred's crude and loud voice from just a foot or two behind her.

"I just.. I just.." she stuttered, "I thought we were getting in.. In the car?"

"I SAID, GET THE FUCK BACK HERE!" Fred bellowed.

Jasmine's eyes welled up in tears as she tottered back on her high heels obediently. It was humiliating enough being a naked slave to her former friend in Xavier, but somehow the prospect of getting ordered around by his driver felt even worse for the once invariably arrogant Jasmine.

"Please don't shout.." Jasmine looked around nervously, hoping that the carpark was still empty.

"Then you better be a good whore and listen to me. I handle the transport of Xavier's fucksluts." Fred said with a glare.

"I'm not a fuckslut.." Jasmine murmured, grimacing at Fred's reference to herself as though she was some form of animal.

Fred immediately raised his coarse hand. Shocked, Jasmine instinctively ducked, bringing her hands up in an attempt to shield her face. He stopped, probably just an inch from her cheek. Then, he abruptly raised his huge hand again and slapped her hard on her right tit.

"Ow!!" Jasmine shrieked, then quickly cupped one hand over her mouth, hoping that no one had heard. She used the other hand to massage her sensitive bust. The slap stung not just because of Fred's sheer size, but also because her horniness all morning meant that her nipples were perky and extremely sensitive.

"I said, you better be a good whore and listen to me. Or I will MAKE you listen." he said menacingly.

"Ok, I.. I will.." Jasmine said, barely audible. A tear rolled down her cheek from the pain, but even more so from her shame.

"What. Are. You?" Fred asked in a drawl, obviously enjoying the moment.

"A fuck.. Fuckslut.." Jasmine replied softly.

"Good. Now.." Fred continued, "FUCKSLUTS DON'T WEAR CLOTHES." He raised his voice again and Jasmine looked around, alarmed.

"Wha.. What?" Jasmine asked. She was hoping that Fred was joking. But, as was a common occurrence these days, the hapless Jasmine would be disappointed.

"Give me your dress now." Fred said simply.

"Please.. Can we do this in the car?" Jasmine pleaded. She had been naked in Nicolette's office a lot, but never in the company's parking lot, not least in the middle of a workday!

"Hey fuckslut, if I have to ask again, I will rip that dress off of you. And then you will have nothing to wear after Xavier is done with your fuckslut body. So give me your dress. NOW." Fred replied fiercely.

"I can.. I can.. Suck your cock.." Jasmine was desperate now, and she walked up to Fred, jiggling her fun bags in his direction.

Wordlessly, Fred reached over with both hands, and in one smooth motion, slid the spaghetti straps off the busty Jasmine's shoulders. For once, Jasmine was glad that her huge tits stretched the dress out to its maximum capacity, because her fake mammaries were firm enough to hold the tight dress up even without the support of the straps.

However, her relief was short-lived.

"The next thing I do will be to rip it to shreds." Fred said.

Defeated, the voluptuous sextoy slipped off the skimpy dress slowly. Jasmine was now butt naked in the carpark. She dropped the dress on the floor between them, then hunched over slightly, one hand trying to cover her nipples with her slender fingers, the other pressed tightly between her legs.

"I said, give it to me." Fred grinned, hand outstretched. He clearly had no intention of picking the dress up himself.

Jasmine resisted the urge to glare at the driver, and bent over, knees clenched together. She paused, knowing she had a choice between revealing her ample chest or bare pussy. She could feel the obvious wetness on the hand that was between her legs, and she blushed slightly, before removing her hand from her jugs and picking up the dress.

The naked Jasmine thrust the sad excuse for a dress towards Fred. Unfortunately, he continued grinning at her, withdrawing his hand.

"Come on, where's your manners? A fuckslut will offer her clothes to a good Samaritan happily, because it allows her to be naked in public!" he said with a snigger, eyeing her huge fake tits.

"Take it!!" Jasmine said desperately. She was worried that someone would turn the corner anytime now and see her beautiful naked form.

"Ah, you really are dumb. Ok, let me lay it out for you. Say you are a fuckslut, offer me your dress and thank me for allowing you to be naked in public!" Fred said gleefully.

"Oh my god, please, Fred. Just take it. Please, someone might see me!" Jasmine begged.

Fred smiled. Then, to Jasmine's horror, he began CLAPPING extremely loudly.

"Ok, ok!" the poor Jasmine said, "I am a.. Fuckslut.. Please take my dress so that I can be naked.. Naked in public.. Thank you.. Please take it!!"

"Well.. Since you asked so nicely.." Fred said, bursting out in laughter at Jasmine's hilarious performance. He slowly took the dress from her, savouring every second of her shame.

"Now.. Your favourite position!" he continued.

Jasmine groaned.

"Even HE knows about my favourite position?" she thought to herself, "What the fuck, did I really just call it 'MY favourite'?"

Fred enjoyed the sight of the blonde slipping off her wedding ring and pushing it deep into her pussy. Feeling stupid for actually bothering to decide which hand to remove off her curvy body just a few seconds ago, Jasmine put her hands behind her head and spread her legs wide, completely exposing her naked bombshell body for the driver's viewing pleasure.

Fred paused, drinking in the sight of the blonde, butt naked but for her shiny red heels, exhibiting herself.

He was about to speak when the nearby door, leading to the elevator lobby, suddenly bounced open.

"Oh my god!" the door was diagonally behind the poor Jasmine and hence out of her line of sight, so Jasmine had no idea who had come through it. But she knew that she had no intention of being spotted naked in the parking lot! Mortified, Jasmine hurriedly assumed her classic embarrassed-while-naked position again, one hand attempting, albeit futilely, to cover her fake melons and the other snugly between her legs.

Unfortunately, it was too late for modesty.

"What the fuck? What's going on?" came a loud and uncouth female voice that Jasmine did not recognize.

Realizing that the woman must have already gotten a good eyeful of her all-over tan and bare ass from the back, the very embarrassed Jasmine turned her head slightly to see who it was.

A plump black woman, clad in a similar grey janitorial outfit to Tom, stood there open-mouthed, staring directly at her naked form. Jasmine could only make out an 'M' on her name tag, before she instinctively lowered her head with a red face, too humiliated to look at the cleaner who had just been introduced to the company slut in her full naked glory.

Fred seemed stunned too, but he spoke, stammering, "This.. Ah.. Is a special delivery. From Stuls' to my boss. I was told to handle this.. Delivery to my boss.."

"Uh. Naked??" 'M' asked incredulously.

"Yes.. Ah.. This is.." out of the corner of her eye, Jasmine could see Fred pulling out his mobile phone, apparently taking a look at something that was on the screen.

Whatever it was on his phone, it helped calm him down. Fred continued in a steady voice, "This is Bimbo Jizz or Ditzy Tits. Either works. It's a new arrangement between National Sales and our law firm. For the upcoming merger!"

"Oh.. Yeah ok. The merger. Man, they were talking about staff cuts.." the cleaner 'M' seemed distracted.

Jasmine certainly hoped they were not going to have an ostensibly ordinary conversation while she stood there completely naked! And, realizing that Fred was aware of her 'Chinatown names', as Nicolette termed them, made things even worse. They were 'Chinatown names' because Jasmine had to call herself Bimbo Jizz or Ditzy Tits when she whored herself out, on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

"Hey, let me get a proper look at you!" 'M' suddenly said, pointing at Jasmine, who was still trying and failing to shield her curvy body with her small hands.

"You don't mind, do you?" the black woman asked Fred.

"Of course not!" Fred seemed relieved.

Jasmine blushed. To have the cleaner ask for FRED's permission to take a peek at her once-private parts made her feel degraded and small. Clearly, she had lost the right to decide for herself who was allowed to see her naked body.

Hoping that 'M' would soon leave them be, she figured that it would not be in her best interests to attempt any sort of rebellion. In fact, at this juncture, all she wanted was to get into Fred's car for whatever humiliations the driver and her evil ex-friend Xavier had planned for her. At least she would be naked in the car instead of in the parking lot!

Jasmine removed her hands from her tits and pussy, placing them by her side. She could now see the cleaner's name tag clearly - Maurica.

After a few seconds of admiring her big tits and shaved pussy, just as one would eyeball a nice dress or a steak, Maurica spoke, smirking, "Hmm. Do I know you from somewhere?"

"Um," Jasmine replied softly, "I don't think so.."

"Well, maybe from one of those porn advertisements that keep popping up." Maurica said with a laugh, "Just a standard pornstar barbie blonde, eh?"

Jasmine wasn't sure how to respond so she remained silent, but the rude comments about her body made her blush even more.

"Yeah, the slut most certainly is.. Fake hooters, bald cunt." Fred said.

"So.. What are you?" he continued, turning to Jasmine.

Jasmine was distracted by the crude descriptions of her, and she had not really caught Fred's question.

"I'm Bimbo Jizz. You can also call me Ditzy Tits.." she whispered.

"Yes, she is a Bimbo and a Dumb one too. Overdeveloped curves, underdeveloped mind. I didn't ask you who you were. I asked you, WHAT are you?" Fred said, exchanging smiles with Maurica.

"Standard.. Porn.. Pornstar.. Barbie.. Bimbo.." Jasmine replied, wishing she could sink into the ground.

"And earlier, when you begged me to take your dress?" Fred prompted her, to coarse laughter from Maurica.

"A fuckslut.."

Thankfully, after another good look at Jasmine's naked charms, Jasmine remaining completely exposed and on display for the benefit of easy viewing, Maurica walked away, sniggering.

"Come." Fred ordered.

Jasmine hoped they were finally getting into the car, relieved that no one else would get to see her naked in the parking lot.

Fred's car was parked nearby, and Jasmine thought she caught a glimpse of a silhouette in the back row through the tinted glass.

"Maybe it was that asshole's plan to exhibit me in the parking lot after all.." Jasmine thought to herself, wondering if it was Xavier. But, preoccupied with casting furtive glances around the carpark to see if there was anyone else walking around, she wasn't sure if there really was someone in the car.

Under the impression that she was supposed to get in the back seat as well, Jasmine walked towards the door but Fred prodded her shoulder lightly, gesturing to the trunk.

Realizing what was going to happen, Jasmine sighed but obeyed.

"Ok, stop." Fred said when they were standing in front of the trunk. He popped it open and reached inside, searching for something.

Jasmine was about to peer over his shoulders to see what he was doing, but Fred continued speaking.

"Heels." he said simply.

Somewhat relieved to get out of her stripper heels, Jasmine slipped them off, holding them up for him in her outstretched hand this time. Fred took them, and along with her red dress, dumped them in a messy heap in the trunk. Jasmine could now see that the trunk was spacious and empty aside from her clothing and footwear.

"Get on your knees, fuckslut." Fred said.

"He.. Here? Or inside?" Jasmine asked, half-hoping to be allowed to climb into the trunk and be away from the possibility of being seen naked and barefoot in the parking lot again.

"You're not ready for transport yet!" Fred said with a laugh, pointing at the hard concrete.

Sighing, Jasmine knelt down, wondering if she was going to have to suck his cock.

"I want you to reach behind you and hold your ankles. No, NOT from the side. Arms behind you, then down. So, you'll have to lie back on your thighs. Yes, that's it."

It proved to be a rather uncomfortable position, especially given that her shins and knees were resting on the rough concrete. In any case, even though Jasmine was busty and had a tight and firm ass, she was flexible and had no problems getting "into position".

First, she laid back, feeling the weight on her heels, knees parted slightly so that she could hold on to her ankles from behind her. It was almost as though she was in a self-induced reverse hogtie, resting on her lower legs. Fred had ordered her to place her arms in between her legs from the back rather than on the outside, and she was supposed to grasp onto her ankles from in between her legs as well. In order to avoid twisting her wrists too much, and not being particularly interested in spreading her tanned legs too much, Jasmine had to arch her shoulders backwards, towards the ground. This, in turn, caused her big fake tits to be thrust up and out obscenely.

"Looks like someone is already in the mood!" Fred commented with a laugh.

In the position that she was, Jasmine's neck was inclined backwards and she could not see past her huge enhanced rack without removing her hands from her ankles. But, it was obvious what Fred was talking about. Her bald twat was glistening, her feminine juice coating the area between her slightly parted legs with a sheen. Her even golden-brown tan made the shine between her smooth groin all the more apparent.

Things were only going to get worse, as Fred promptly snapped two handcuffs shut on her.

It definitely was a reverse hogtie now - her right wrist was locked to her right ankle and her left wrist to her left ankle.

The handcuffs were slightly cushioned with leather, but Fred cautioned her, "Oh fuckslut, you should keep holding on to your ankles with your hands if you don't want cuts or friction burns.."

Trapped in the vulnerable position, the naked Jasmine could not move much. Fred sneered at her, before crudely shoving his left arm between her back and forearms. To Jasmine's extreme humiliation, the driver then proceeded to insert two fingers on his right hand deep INSIDE her moist snatch. She could hear the soft "slupp" as his digits slid easily into her needy and extremely wet hole.

Fred easily hoisted the beautiful naked woman up, taking care to curl the digits of his right hand upwards. The pressure on her sweet G-spot elicited a soft but audible moan from Jasmine. She felt like soft putty in his arms, which only served to keep her juices flowing.

Jasmine was dumped unceremoniously into the trunk. She was still resting on her thighs in the reverse hogtie, legs spread with her arms still locked in position between her legs from the back. Fred pulled his left arm, that had been supporting most of her weight, away.

Then, he slowly withdrew his fingers, and Jasmine could feel her pussy clenching down involuntarily. She knew he could feel it too, turning red at how slutty she knew she seemed - naked in the trunk, her love tunnel clearly begging him not to leave her unfilled. There was another "slupp" as his fingers slid out easily.

Jasmine's shaved cunt pulsed, evidently disappointed.

Grinning, Fred wiped his fingers, covered, very visibly, in her pussyjuice, on her silky black hair.

Then, he shut the lid of the trunk. For a moment, Jasmine had been worried that the lid would hit her face or her huge fake jugs, considering that she was as good as immobile in the reverse hogtie with her face and tits pointing up proudly. However, the lid shut fine, inches from her face and only grazing her very erect nipples slightly.

A few minutes later, the horny, naked and humiliated Jasmine, fit snugly in the very dark trunk, felt the car moving off.
Old 07-09-2019, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
steamsauna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, thanks!
Old 08-09-2019, 08:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15628 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Super hot story...
Here’s some points
Old 08-09-2019, 08:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, do keep the updates coming.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1