The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2019, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 19
vicks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvicks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Hidden Talent - My Wild Nature - A Story

Ten minutes later, I was wearing the t-shirt and skirt again. I threw the thong in a corner and sat down on the bed. The door creaked open, and in walked a man about six and a half feet tall, with a thick beard and dark eyes. From the orange jumpsuit he was was wearing, and his looks, he seemed like a marine sailor from the ship or one of the oil rigs. I remember the mamasan mentioning these oil rig workers who come for a short visit are merciless in their attack, and wondered if mamasan had sent this dark big guy just to break me. Because unlike Peerapat, he was not at all surprised to see me there. Plus what he said to me next seemed a bit rehearsed and forced.

"OK, you look new here." he said as he started removing his jumpsuit. "So I am going to tell you how I do it. I only do it in the ass. I don't care about your cunt, get it, you cunt? I only do buggery."

And bugger me he did, for a good half hour. His dick was big and wide, and I felt at several points that he would tear my anus apart and make me bleed. Fortunately it did not happen. He also kept slapping and spanking me hard throughout the f**king. After about half an hour of ramming my ass in various positions and slapping me around, he deposited his load in me. I was lying on the bed, my ass pointing up in the air, delirious in pain as well as pleasure. Without a word, the dark big guy put his jumpsuit and left with a smile on his face.

The mamasan did not visit me again that night. But eight more men did. Young and old, thin and fat, tall and short, with dicks of all sizes. Two of them banged me together, like Tan and Subaru had. I was f**ked in the pink jade, in the mouth and in the ass. I was slapped and spanked, bit and mauled. One man made me keep my clothes on while he f**ked me, and made me scream english expletives as he did it. Another said I should call myself Susan. Finally when the sun rose, and my tenth dick for the night came inside me, my whole body was sore and aching. But beyond everything, the most dominant feeling was one of contentment and satisfaction.

I got up and went downstairs. Went to the changing room, where the mamasan was talking to two women. I changed out of my "whore clothes" and into my pantsuit in front of them un-self-consciously, even as the three women kept staring at my naked body covered with bruises, hickeys and bite marks.

"Here are your earnings for the night." The mamasan came to me with a small wad of currency notes, "450 dollars for ten men. We keep ten percent as commission."

"She f**ked ten men on her first night? I wasn't able to do ten in my first week!" one of the women whispered to the other.

I took the money. I didn't need it, and I could have asked the mamasan to keep it. But somehow I decided to keep it for now.

"I will be back tonight." I said "And the night after that. I will leave the city after that."

"Alright. See you tonight. I get the feeling your first customer tonight is going to be the same as your first customer last night, but this time he will bring his friends." the mamasan said as I walked out of the room and down the stairs.

As I walked outside and on the street, I must have been quite a sight. I did not have a black eye or any major bruises on my face, but the smaller marks made it amply obvious that I had been slapped around. Sure enough, I drew a fair share of stares.

I walked for about a kilometre and finally hailed a taxi. Got in, asked him to take me to my hotel. On the way, the taxi stopped at the traffic lights where a little girl came to the taxi window selling some trinkets. I took one trinket and gave her 450 dollars I was still clutching in my hand. She looked at with with shock.

"Keep it." I said.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!! You are a very nice woman!!" she shouted as the light turned green and the taxi pulled away.

As I heard the words, tears filled my eyes and I started crying uncontrollably. Bawling, is more like it.

"I am sorry Alex, I am sorry" I kept repeating.

The taxi driver was looking at me in his rear view mirror, but not saying anything. After about five minutes I stopped crying, rubbed my face clean. The taxi pulled into my hotel and stopped in front of the entrance.

"That will be 20 dollars." the driver said.

I put my hand in my purse to pay him...paused for a second, smiled to myself and said,

"Umm... I gave away all the money to that little girl. I have money in my room upstairs. Come up with me and I'll give it to you."

"That's OK Madam. I'll wait here. You can bring it down, or then send it with some bellboy."

"No No, I insist. Park your taxi here and come up. And I'll really give it to you." and I winked at him.

The driver parked his taxi in an alley next to the hotel, and we went into the hotel together. The receptionist looked at us with a curious expression on her face as we stepped into the elevator together.

I put my hand on his shoulder, felt his taught body, and said,

"I know I owe you 20 dollars, but I am going to pay you in service."

The elevator door closed and it started moving. Life moves on again....

THE END
Old 12-04-2019, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
newfoundland deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story and thanks for the nice ending.
Old 12-04-2019, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
oxcai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS and thank you.
Old 14-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

setting up my tent here for more of this nice story.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1