The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-05-2017, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
Rolittah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: BAD Girl

Very good story!!
Old 03-05-2017, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I fell onto my knees and grabbed his cock with both my hands and covered it with my mouth like I was starving for it. I was starving for it. I sucked it and licked it. I couldn't help but moan as I fed on his cock. 

"Yeah Kali," he said. "Go for it." He reached down and started to feel up my tits as I sucked him deeper and harder. "Eat my fucking cock."

Oh yes I ate it. I sucked his cock like it tasted better than anything I ever had in my mouth. I just met this guy and his huge dick was in my mouth. Oh god. 

His cock was so big I had my two hands jerking him as I deep throated the rest of it. 

Big John picked me up like I was nothing. He turned me upside down pushing his cock in my mouth and buried his head between my legs and started to lick my pussy. He was so strong that I could tell he wasn't even straining to hold me. I didn't have to hold on to him at all so I just kept stroking his cock with both my hands, sucking him at the same time.

He was burying his tongue into my pussy and then while holding me with one arm, he took his other hand and pushed one of his big fingers into me too. Big John was sucking my clit now and finger fucking me. Then he put a second one of his big fingers in me. He began to spread them apart inside me. I figured he was preparing me for his massive cock. 

How right I was. Big John pulled his fingers out and turned me right side up. It was amazing how strong he was. He positioned his cock and slowly begin to push it inside me. I felt the tip of his cock pressing into me. I was looking at him but he was looking down at his cock being careful as he pushed into me. 

I felt Big John's wide cock stretching me as he slowly worked it deep into my pussy. I was fucking a man I just met an hour ago. Just earlier that day I was fucked by a different man that I hardly knew and the most contact we ever had before was a handshake. I was truly a slut now. 

I came. Big John's cock was only about half way inside of me and I came on it. He laughed. 

"You needed this didn't you sexy," he asked. "Cum on Big John's prick." 

He pushed deeper and deeper. I never felt so full. My head was dizzy. I was breathing heavy. I could feel my face turning red. Big John was not even all the way in. I looked down and could see some of his cock still outside of my pussy. I held on tight to Big John as we moved around the room. He kissed me as he fucked me holding me in his big strong arms with his big hard cock deep inside me. I never felt like this before. We fucked like that for at least another 20 minutes. I came two more times on his fat cock. Then he lowered me onto the bed and moved his cock up to my mouth. I instinctively opened it and wrapped my lips around the tip. Big John came in wave after wave and I swallowed all of his cum as it jetted into my mouth. 

He collapsed on the bed next to me. I curled up next to him with my head on his muscular chest. 

"Mmmm girl," Big John said. "You are fucking amazing."

"You are," I said. "You're so strong and big and you really know how to use that thing."

"Yeah," he said laughing. "Have to work it nice and slow. Otherwise it just hurts the girl and in the wrong kind of way." 

"Can I tell you something," I asked him. He nodded. "You are my first one night stand."

"One night stand?" he said. "You mean this is it. I don't get another date with you?"

"No, no," I answered. "I just meant I've never let a guy I just met fuck me before. I've actually never let a guy I just met even kiss me before."

"Wow," he said. "I'm honored. Why me? I mean I know I'm irresistible but… why me?" We both laughed.

"I'm just tired of being the good little girl that always has to be the innocent little princess. I wanted to get fucked tonight and that's what I did."

"Amen to that," he said. 

Big John and I talked for a while. He told me that a bunch of the firemen chip in for the rent on this place. Turns out that they have lots of women that want to fuck them. They take turns using the place. 

"We have some wild parties that turn into orgies," he said. 

"You mean like people having sex everywhere in front of each other," I asked.

"Exactly," he said. "It's kind of a free for all. One guy fucks one girl and then switches back and forth. It gets crazy."

"Has my cousin been in those orgies?"

"Rule number one of fuck club," he said. "Never name names."

"I like that rule," I said. 

"We've even done some gang bangs," Big John said.

"Oh my god," I said. "Has Sandy been gang banged."

"Never name names," we both said at the same time and laughed.

"Like how many guys," I asked. I pictured Sandy getting fucked by lots of guys. I am sure she totally has done it.

"Ranges," he said. "Anywhere from three to nine guys."

"Wow," I said. "That must really tire out the girl."

"Yeah," he said. "Some girls get tired. But some girls really get into it. They get into this zone. They can go for hours and hours. They turn into sex animals."

I reached down and put my hand on his cock and began to rub it up and down. It quickly began to get hard. It was so heavy.

"Is that what you like?" I said stroking him. "You want to turn me into a sex animal? Meow."
Old 03-05-2017, 10:33 AM
Samster

kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

"You are the hottest fucking sex animal I've ever fucked," Big John said. "I mean that. You are the finest piece of ass that I've had in years, baby."

Big John and I fucked two more times that night before I fell asleep. At about 3 am I woke up reaching for him hoping for some sleepy sex and he was not in bed! Oh my god, it is the first guy sneaking out on me after fucking me. I looked around and there was Big John getting dressed.

"Sorry babe," he said. "I just got called in. I hate to hit and run but when duty calls."

I laughed. He came over and kissed me and we agreed to meet again. Then Big John was gone. He literally came and went. 

I got up to pee and decided I wanted some ice cream. I hoped to hell they had some.

I walked out into the kitchen and yay they had chocolate chip ice cream. 

"Nice pjs," I heard a deep voice say. I turned around and it was Frankie. Of course I was standing there completely nude. Oh and so was Frankie.

"Oh yeah," I said. "Guess I wasn't expecting to run into anyone at 3 am."

"Sorry to surprise you," he said. "I just wanted some water." He went to the fridge and got the water pitcher. 

"Big John got called in," I said. "Sucks."

"That does suck," he said drinking his water. "Sandy left too."

I nearly dropped my spoon. 

"Uhh… when?" I asked.

"She has to drive her daughter to the doctor this morning so she left at about 1 am," he said. "She needed to get some sleep."

"Oh that sucks too," I said. "I mean you probably thought the same thing I did. That tonight we were going to fuck all night."

Frankie smiled. He walked closer to me. 

"Can I have some?" he asked. "Of your ice cream."

I took the spoon and scooped up some ice cream and fed it to him. He looked at me the whole time.

"Can I ask you a question?" I said. He nodded. "Are you Big John's boss?"

"You could say that," he said.

"Oh and could you have someone like Big John come down to the station in the middle of the night if you wanted," I asked.

"I could," he said. "But I would only do that in an emergency." 

"Mmmhmm," I said. "I guess it depends on what you consider an emergency."

"Do you think getting fucked all night is an emergency," he asked pulling me into his arms.

"Frankie," I said breathlessly. "We shouldn't."

"Why not," he said. "Here we are, both standing here naked, by ourselves and wanting to fuck all night."

"But Frankie what about Big John and Sandy?" I asked.

"You mean you think we have to be faithful to two people cheating on their spouses," he said. 

"Oh," I said. Our bodies were pressed against each other. We were both breathing heavy. Looking in each other's eyes. "That's a good point." He kissed me and I kissed him back.

"But," I said pulling away from his kiss. "Don't you think they would be mad if they found out?"

"I won't tell," he said kissing my neck. "Will you?" Our eyes met and I shook my head no. He kissed me again massaging my tit with one hand and and my ass with the other. 

"You would do all that," I said. "Just to fuck me?"

"Babygirl," he said in between kissing me and taking both my tits in his hands and massaging them. "You'd be surprised what I would do to have a sweet, beautiful young girl like you."

"Oh yeah," I said. "You want me that bad? You've been thinking about fucking my tight young pussy ever since you saw me walk in the door. Planning to get me all alone." 

"Yes babygirl," Frankie said. "I made my plans as soon as I laid eyes on you."

He took me into the shower washing away Big John and Sandy from our bodies. The hot water was running over me. His hands were lathering me. He kissed my mouth and neck. It was luscious. Then he whispered something in my ear.

"Daddy is going to fuck you so good babygirl." 

Oh? Daddy? 

Frankie was sucking on my tit and finger fucking me. 

"Oh babygirl," he said. "Your little pussy is so fucking tight for daddy. Do you want daddy's cock inside your pussy babygirl?" he whispered in my ear.

"Yes daddy," I moaned. "Fuck your babygirl's tight, wet young pussy."

Frankie lifted up my leg looking into my eyes. He pushed his cock into me. The third cock to fuck me in less than 24 hours. I was such a fucking slut but it felt so good.

"You like that pussy, daddy," I said. "Was it worth tricking your buddy to fuck my little cunt?" I squeezed his cock with my pussy muscles. 

"Fuck yes," he said. "I'm going to fuck this young pussy all night long." 

"Oh but daddy," I said lowering my voice. "What about my other two holes? They want some of daddy's cock too."

"Fuck yeah," he said. "Daddy's babygirl is going to have every hole fucked good tonight." Frankie lathered up his finger and pushed it into my ass. 

"That is what they are there for daddy," I said pushing back against his finger.

"Damn babygirl," Frankie shouted. "You are so fucking hot!"

"Fuck me daddy," I said. "Fuck your babygirl. Give it to me. Yes like that. Fuck my young cunt."

Frankie fucked me in the shower until we both came. Then he dried me off with a towel very gently and lovingly as we called each other babygirl and daddy. It was actually very, very hot. Then he took me into the his bedroom and licked my pussy as I sucked his cock until we both came again. I swallowed daddy's entire load of cum. 

"Eat it babygirl," he said as he pumped his cum into my mouth. "Eat every drop of daddy's cum."

Every drop.

We rested for a few minutes and then Frankie got up and went into the bathroom. He came back with a razor and some shaving cream. I was confused because I had shaved before coming here and was very smooth. 

"Here babygirl," he said. "I want you to shave daddy."

Oh my. I began to lather him up. 

"What will your wife say, daddy?" I asked. "When you come home all shaved?"

"I will tell her I did it for her," he said. "And when I fuck her I will think of you."

"You are so naughty. daddy," I said kissing his cock. I took my time shaving him, especially around his balls. I took a warm wet towel and washed him off. By the time I was done, he was hard again. I climbed on top and began to ride him.

"You are such a good babygirl," he said. "Daddy wants you so bad. Daddy wants all of you." He reached over to the nightstand drawer and pulled out a tube of ky jelly and started working it on his finger. Daddy started finger fucking my ass as his cock fucked my pussy.

"Oh babygirl," he said. "Daddy is going to fuck that sweet young ass of yours."

"Yes daddy," I said. "I want you to so bad. I want you inside my tight, sweet, young ass daddy, so bad." I bounced on his cock harder, feeling the pressure of his finger inside my booty hole.

Frankie worked two fingers in me. I thrust back on them. He thrust his cock harder into me. I was so close to cumming again. Finally, he pulled out of me and helped me to get into position. 

"Oh yeah babygirl," he said. "Daddy is going to fuck your sweet, sweet ass."

"I want you to think about something daddy," I said reaching around to help guide his cock into my ass. "I'm young enough to be your real daughter. Think about that as you push your hard throbbing cock into my young ass, daddy."

Frankie said "fuck" under his breath as he pushed his cock into me. I closed my eyes as he worked it into my tight little ass. He knew what he was doing and it felt great in my back hole. I heard him groan as he filled me with his cock.

"Oh daddy," I yelled. "Fuck me. Fuck me good. Fuck my ass daddy. Oh yes daddy fuck my hot ass." I had that amazing feeling again of being totally taken. Dominated. Feeling so full. 

Our tempo begin to increase. Faster and harder. I was squeezing him with my bum and I could feel him tense up. He was about to cum.

"Yes daddy," I shouted. "Cum in your babygirl's ass. Cum daddy! Cum inside me daddy! I want it! I want your cum inside me so bad! Shoot it daddy! Shoot your cum inside my sweet young ass!"

Frankie exploded inside of me with wave after wave of cum. Daddy screamed as he pumped his hot load inside of my ass. 

Frankie and I fucked twice more after that. We took another shower together but this time it was just touching and kissing. He would say things like "you're so beautiful babygirl" and I would say "daddy makes me feel so good". We both dressed and gave each other a big kiss and hug. We agreed to meet again soon. I was totally into the daddy / babygirl thing. It was hot and naughty. Something extra tingly about yelling out for daddy to fuck me. 

I drove home that morning tired but totally sexually satisfied. The need to get fucked was no longer like a burning hunger inside of me. 

I thought about all of the new experiences I had in just 24 hours. Up until yesterday I had sexual intercourse with just three men in my entire life and over the last day had sex with three more men, doubling my number just like that. I am not into counting but that made me think. It was so easy for an attractive girl to find men that are willing to fuck her. I barely knew one of them and just met the other two. At least my cousin introduced me to the two guys, but how long was it before I just hooked up with a total random? 

I couldn't deny that this was total slut behavior. But I was okay with all of it. This was a part of me I wanted to explore. If you don't let guilt or judgement get inside your head, you have to admit it was all fun. I lost count of how many times I came in the last 24 hours. If a man could fuck for fuck's sake then so could I.

I got home and crawled into bed. I closed my eyes thinking and decided who I was going to fuck next and how I was going to make it happen. I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

To Be Continued ... ... ...
Old 03-05-2017, 12:24 PM
Samster

レイプ魔がホテルで起こした強姦致傷事件 2

Tag: Amateur, deep throating

監督:

レーベル: マッド(霧)

ジャンル: 素人ハメ撮りレイプイラマチオおもちゃ

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COM
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...et_KRI-038.mp4

MEXASHARE.COM
http://www.mexashare.com/fhn89yaee6v...-038.part1.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/7x6qy2p6oe3...-038.part2.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/jphh6k875n0...-038.part3.rar

ZAPFILE.NET
http://zapfile.net/9fsqfcxpzqu8/8116...part1.rar.html
http://zapfile.net/45kxongk670t/8116...part2.rar.html
http://zapfile.net/uftug41wgwob/8116...part3.rar.html

UPLOADROCKET.NET
http://uploadrocket.net/jkilqtk9j2f8...part1.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/seybg7oxaguu...part2.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/ewhrtsg2zak0...part3.rar.html

KATFILE.COM
http://katfile.com/qnbjggdmbj0q/8116...-038.part1.rar
http://katfile.com/io4tbsy2d4yp/8116...-038.part2.rar
http://katfile.com/oghgui3yal1c/8116...-038.part3.rar
Old 03-05-2017, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
kinergy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good share TS, pls continue
Old 04-05-2017, 10:39 AM
Samster

After my wild night out I got home and took a very long nap. I got up and hopped into the shower. It was a crazy couple of days. I got dumped by my boyfriend Jim because I wouldn't marry him. Then I went out and fucked 3 different men in less than 24 hours and loved every minute of it. All of them pretty much strangers, old enough to be my father and married!

Before I went to sleep I thought about my naughty list and decided my next hook up was going to be with my former boss, Mr. Bradford. What I didn't tell you is that I was laid off a few weeks ago. Between that and being dumped I wasn't feeling too hot about myself. But having sex with different guys and having them go crazy over me made me feel sexy and desirable. 

Mr. Bradford was going to be my next conquest. He used to check out my 36DD tits all the time. He would put his arm around me and some of the other girls in the office. He would check out our asses. Mr. Bradford was a touchy feely type of guy and liked to stand close to you when he was telling you something and would just stare right at my tits. He was in his late 40's and married with a daughter in college and 2 more kids in high school. One of the girls that was laid off at the same time as me said that if she was laying Mr. Bradford she wouldn't have been laid off. 

I woke up and honestly my craving for slutty sex was gone. I know that I was acting this way because Jim dumped me and because I was already feeling shitty for being fired. I didn't want to just lay around feeling sad for myself so I went out and had great sex. Some of the best sex of my life! But if I stopped now I guess I could just blame my slutty behaviour on the bad things that happened and that would be that. I would be back to being the nice girl that just had some flings because I was sad. 

I got dressed and went downstairs for dinner. I was pleasantly surprised to find our next door neighbour, Mr. White was our dinner guest. It turned out his wife and kids left for a long weekend to visit the grandparents. If you remember, Mr. White was one of the other names on my naughty list. 

Mr. White and I hugged. When we pulled away from each other I noticed that Mr. White looked down at my tits. That triggered something in me. I instantly got wet and my cravings for sex started again. 

I had some fun with Mr. White at dinner like laughing so hard it made my big tits bounce, bending over to pick something up so he could check out my sweet ass, putting my hair up so that my tits would be accentuated, throwing my arms around telling a story to make my tits bounce even more and accidentally brushing my tit against his shoulder when pouring him some more water. 

I gave Mr. White a nice big hug, pressing my boobs against him as we said goodbye. He walked over to his house and I ran upstairs to my room. I took off my bra, changed into a tight white halter top and put on a sweater to cover up. I went downstairs and told my mom and dad I was going for a walk. 

I would babysit for the Whites over the years. I remember Mr. White checking me out even when I was 16 years old. The naughty man would always be catching a look at my tits. I once went onto his computer when I was baby sitting and found some porn. You could tell he liked girls with big tits from the porn he watched. Goodie for me. 

Could I? Should I? Would I? 

Of course I must. Mr. White was on my naughty list. His family took off for the weekend at the same time I was acting like a complete slut. It was fate. 

I walked over to his house and knocked on the door. It was on. I was about to suck and fuck Mr. White. The very idea got my pussy really wet and made my nipples really hard.

"Well hello," he said. "I didn't think I would get to see you again so soon."

"I wanted to get out of the house," I said. "I knew you were all alone and figured you might want some company."

"That was very considerate," he said. "Please come in."

"No, you cum in," my dirty mind thought. "In my mouth. In my pussy. In my ass."

We sat down and he offered me a drink. I asked for a beer if he had one. We chatted for a while talking about life and stuff. But what was really going on in my mind was trying to figure out how to make this happen. 

"Tell me more about you," he said. "Still with that same young man?"

That is when I took my cue. I started to cry and sob. 

"What's the matter?" Mr White asked.

"My boyfriend Jim broke it off with me," I said. "He broke my heart, Mr. White."

I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. Mr. White held me close. I made sure to press my braless tits up against his chest. I squeezed him tight. Mr. White's arms were wrapped around me. He kept saying it was going to be okay. Then he got silent. 

We held each other like that for a long time. Both of us were breathing heavy. I could feel him getting hard. I pressed up against him. We both began to sway a little pressed up against one another. 
Old 04-05-2017, 10:40 AM
Samster

We looked at each other and then we kissed. I was kissing Mr. White! His tongue was in my mouth. 

"Kali," he said stopping and looking sincerely at me. "I don't want to take advantage of you."

I stepped back and took off my sweater. His jaw dropped open and his eyes widened when he saw my tight halter top stretched across my big tits with my nipples visible and pushing out. 

Then I looked him in the eyes and pulled off my shirt. I stood there topless and his eyes were locked onto my big naked tits. I walked over to him and threw my arms around him and kissed him again.

Mr. White's hands moved right to my tits. My hand moved to his cock, feeling it through his pants. 

"Oh Kali," he said. "You are such a bad girl."

Oh yes Mr. White. I am. 

I pushed Mr. White down the chair. I got on my knees and unzipped his pants. I reached into them and pulled out his very hard cock. It was already wet with precum.

I looked up at Mr. White. I moved closer and closer to his cock. I opened my mouth still looking up at him. My hand wrapped around the base of his cock and my open mouth was right next to it. I blew warm air on his cock and he moaned. Then I pushed my mouth over his cock and sucked it. He grunted. I sucked it and tongued his hard throbbing cock. I tasted his precum on my tongue. It was yummy. 

I gave his cock five short sucks and then one long suck and then repeated doing that over and over. I tongued his shaft up and down at the same time I sucked him. I jerked his cock as I blew him and rubbed his balls with my other hand. 

"Oh fuck Kali," he said. "You suck cock great."

I took his cock out of my mouth. I undid his pants and pulled them off along with his underwear. I then took my nice, big 36DD tits and wrapped them around his wet cock. I pumped his dick with my young tits up and down. I started slow at first pressing hard against his cock. I wanted him to feel every stroke. 

"Jesus Kali," he moaned. "Your tits are fucking amazing!"

"Yes Mr. White," I said. "I love fucking your cock with my big tits."

"Oh Kali," he said. "Your tits are perfect."

Any girl can give a nice blow job but a girl with big tits has the advantage by driving a man wild fucking his cock like this. I started to tit fuck his cock faster and harder. He was moaning and moving his head back and forth. I know I was driving him wild. I looked down watching his cock slide in and out of my tits. 

"Damn it, Kali," he yelled. "You're going to make me cum."

"Yes, Mr. White," I yelled back. "I want to make you cum. Give it to me. Give me your cum, Mr. White. I want it. I want your white cum, Mr. White. Give it to me. All of it. I want all of it."

I could feel Mr. White begin to erupt. He was close. I could feel his cock beginning to swell and he threw his head back. 

At that moment I let go of my tits and wrapped my mouth back onto his cock. No way I was going to waste his load. I was going to drink every drop of Mr. White's white cum. 

Mr. White burst inside my mouth. The first wave of his hot cum hit the back of my throat. Gulp. I held the base of his cock and rubbed it slowly as the next wave jetted in my mouth. Gulp. Mr. White had so much cum and I eagerly swallowed it all. Gulp. Gulp. Gulp. God his cum tasted delicious. 

Mr. White looked down at me. Our eyes met with his cock still in my mouth. I lightly sucked it and jerked his cock slowly draining the last few drops. I swallowed all of Mr. White's cum load. It was all inside my little tummy now where it belonged.

"Kali," he said. "You are an amazing girl. So beautiful." He stroked my face as I continued to suckle his penis. I just loved the taste of his cum. I swear he had the best cum I've ever eaten.

"Wow Mr. White," I said finally. "You really had a lot of cum in there."

We both laughed.

"Kali," he said. "I haven't cum in 3 weeks! No lie."

"Oh," I said. "Then there is probably lots more in there we need to get out." I squeezed his balls and he kissed me with one hand on one of my tits. 

Mr. White took me upstairs to his bedroom. There is something so naughty about fucking a man in the bed that he sleeps in with his wife. 

Mr. White undressed the rest of me and started to lick my pussy. 

"Kali," he said. "You have such a pretty pussy. You're entire body is so enticing."

He started by licking my pussy really slow. He licked me from just underneath where my pussy lips were and them licked me all the way up over my clit. He did this over and over again. I moaned as his tongue glided across my clit. He ran his entire tongue over my clit pushing down on it. He started to suck on my clit and I could feel his tongue licking it as he sucked. I was going crazy as he sucked and licked my clit harder and harder. 

I then felt him pushing his finger inside my pussy. He found my g-spot and was rubbing it with his finger and at the same time was tonguing my clit in circles. Both his tongue and finger were in rhythm rubbing and licking and rubbing and licking. Mr. White really knew how to eat pussy. 

"I love the way your pussy tastes," he said into between licks. "Such a sweet pretty pussy."

I came on Mr. White's face. I cried out with my head whipping back and forth, my head thrashing and my back arching. 

As I was cumming Mr. White moved up and pushed his cock into my pussy. 

"Oh fuck," I moaned. "Mr. White, you're fucking me."

Mr. White, my neighbour, the father of the kids I used to babysit, friend of my mom and dad, husband of the nice Mrs. White, a man I've known since I was 5 years old, had his hard cock deep inside my pussy. 

"Yes Kali," he said. "Fucking that sweet pretty pussy of yours."

I needed to be on top. I wanted to ride Mr. White. I pushed him over to the side and he knew what I was doing. With his cock still inside my pussy, we maneuvered so I was now on top. 

I started by squeezing my cunt muscles around his cock and fucking him slow. 

"Mr. White," I said. "You've wanted to fuck me for years haven't you?"

"Oh yes, Kali," he said. "You've always been such a sexy girl."

"You thought about fucking me when I babysat for your kids haven't you?" I asked.

"Yes, Kali," he said.

"You thought about me when you came over our house for pool parties and I was in my bikini?" I asked.

"Oh yes, Kali," he said. "It drove me crazy to see you in your bikinis. Showing off your nice big tits."

"Did you jerk off thinking about me?" I asked.

"Yes," he answered as he took both my big tits in his hands squeezing them and sucking them back and forth. 

"Did you ever fuck your wife thinking about me?" I asked.

"Yes," he answered then put one of my tits back in his mouth. "Many times."

"You finally get to fuck me, Mr. White," I said breathing heavily. "Fucking my young, wet, hot pussy with your hard throbbing cock."
Old 04-05-2017, 10:41 AM
Samster

I rode Mr. White bouncing up and down on his cock as he sucked and massaged my big tits. I know he had fantasized about them for years and he finally was able to indulge himself and that turned me on.

Take them, Mr. White. Suck them. Squeeze them. Use them. After all these years of desiring my tits, desiring me, you now have me. 

I exploded on Mr. White's cock. It felt so good cumming on this man's cock. I looked at his face as I came all over his hard dick. Fuck me, Mr. White. Fuck me good. 

I bounced on Mr. White's cock even harder and faster now. It was his turn to cum. 

"I'm going to fuck you so good. Mr. White," I said. "Fuck you with my young, tight, hot wet pussy. I'm going to make you cum all night. Drain your balls of all your semen. Do you like that? You want me to fuck you all night, Mr. White. Make you shoot load after load of your cum inside me?"

"Fuck yes, Kali," he said. "I want you so badly."

I could feel Mr. White cumming again. Yes those full balls were about to burst again. I had to time it just right. Mr. White was groaning and then got silent and then groaned again. I jumped off his cock and slide down real fast, putting his cock into my mouth again. My timing was perfect, as Mr. White's cock shot its delicious fluid into my mouth just as my lips were wrapping around it. His cock pumped and pumped and pumped another huge load and I ate every drop of it. I felt his hot cum shoot into my mouth, slide down my throat and fill up my little tummy. 

I continued to suck Mr. White's cock, slowly jerking him trying to drain every drop of cum out of his balls and into my mouth. Finally I felt his hands pulling me up. He said his cock was getting too sensitive for me to continue doing that. 

"Wow, Kali," he said. "You really like to swallow cum."

"Mmmhmm," I said. "I love it. You're cum really tastes good too. It must be something that you're eating or drinking."

"Yeah?" he asked. "It tastes good? That's good to know. I do eat lots of fruits. I've been eating lots of pineapple."

"Mmmm and I'm going to eat lots of your cum," I said. "I want to eat every drop of your cum this weekend. No matter where you fuck me I'm going to eat your cum."

"Oh wow," he said. "You are something else."

Turned out poor Mr. White had only been with 2 other women other than his wife. One was before he was married and he did have an affair years ago. So being with me was about as wild as he had ever gotten. 

"I never in my wildest imagination ever thought I would have sex with you," he said. "Geez I'm old enough to be your father. I know I shouldn't ask but I have to know…why me?"

"Ummm," I said and laughed a little. "I think you're cute. And I guess I was in a naughty mood."

"You said something about eating every drop of my cum this weekend," he said with a big smile on his face. 

"Mmmhmm," I said. "I did say that."

"That means that were going to keep going at it this weekend?" he asked.

"Is that okay?" I asked pushing my boobies together and smiling at him.

"Hell yes," he said looking lustfully at my titties.

I pushed my tits against Mr. White's face. Then I moved down to his chest, pressing my tits and moving them around and around. I moved lower, running my tits all the way down his body until I got to his cock. I massaged his cock with my big soft tits. He started getting hard. 

I took Mr. White's cock in my mouth and ran my tongue all over it. I jerked him at the base of his cock, feeling that muscle at the bottom and rubbing it with my thumb real slow. I rubbed his balls with my other hand, sucking his rock hard cock in my mouth. I looked up at him so he could see his cock sliding in and out of my mouth. I took it out of my mouth and lowered my head licking his balls. I licked them all over. I licked them around and around. I licked them in between. I licked them on top. I licked them on the sides. I licked them underneath. Then I opened my mouth and took one of his balls inside and sucked it gently, still jerking his cock up and down. His balls felt so full. I wanted to empty them. Empty them inside my mouth. 

Mr. White kept moaning and groaning as I sucked his ball. I looked up and saw precum leaking from his cock. I moved my mouth up and swirled my tongue over the tip and Mr. White watched me lick off all of his precum and ate it. I opened my mouth and took his cock back inside. I went deeper and deeper and deeper. Then I pushed his hard throbbing cock down my throat until it was all the way in. I looked up at him with his cock down my throat, his pubic hair brushing against my face and his balls on my chin. I ran my tongue under his shaft as I deep throated him. 

"Oh fuck, Kali," he groaned. 

I kept his cock down my throat, breathing through my nose. I kept moving my tongue up and down his shaft. I finally pulled up taking his cock out of mouth and took a deep breath. I swallowed and kept breathing for a few seconds. Then I took his cock back in my mouth and down my throat again. I held it there like last time but this time I started to swallow over and over again so he could feel my throat squeezing his cock. 

"Ahhh!" he screamed. 

I took my forefinger and thumb and wrapped it where his balls and cock met and started to rub it. I was massaging his cock with my throat as I kept swallowing. Mr. White was about to burst. He arched his back and started to moan and groan and then yell as his balls burst inside my mouth. I moved his cock out of my throat so the head was on my tongue just in time for his cum to splash into my mouth. I wanted to taste his yummy load. It kept cumming and cumming. I was surprised he had so much this third time that he came in my mouth. It was so delicious. I closed my eyes as I felt his fluid pour into me. I drank it like I was starving for it. 

We fucked 2 more times that night (he got sleepy) and then fucked twice more the next day and I gave him another blow job. I kept my promise and let Mr. White cum in my mouth every single time and I ate every delicious drop.

In case you didn't keep count I swallowed Mr. White 8 times. But don't forget the other night before when I swallowed Frankie and Big John. That makes 10 loads of cum that I ate in the last couple of days. That was a record for me. It turned me on thinking about swallowing all that cum. 

I had to say goodbye to Mr. White for a little while. I told him I would be back later if he was okay with that. I guess it wasn't a surprise that he was very okay with me coming over later. I wanted to get home, shower and change clothes. Besides I had a very naughty idea. 

When I got home I sat down and looked at my computer. My fling with Mr. White got me feeling very slutty again. I decided I liked being a slut. I felt free. I felt wild. 

I sent an email to Mr. Bradford, my former boss, asking if I could come over tonight after 5:30 pm. I wanted to take him up on his offer to help me find a new job. Most of the people were gone by that time on a Friday so I knew we would be alone. He answered back immediately and said he was planning on working late tonight anyway and would be happy to help me. I replied back that it was a "date". I knew that would bring a naughty smile to his face. 

What Mr. Bradford didn't know is that I didn't really want help with getting a job but wanted help giving a job. A nice wet blow job. I was going to suck and fuck Mr. Bradford dry. 

I got dressed up. I wore the tightest, shortest skirt I owned, a tight white blouse that stretched when I buttoned it leaving big enough gaps to see my boobs. No underwear. I did my hair and make up. I looked in the mirror and squeezed my tits and said "Mr. Bradford, I'm coming to see you and when I come over I'm going to make you cum. And cum. And cum."

To Be Continued ... ... ...
Old 04-05-2017, 12:35 PM
Samster

金8天国 1693 金髪天国 OUT DOOR SEX この快感が癖になる JESSICA JENSEN 4K/ ジェシカ

モデル ジェシカ

年齢 23

出身国 アメリカ

Tag: outdoor, exposure, shyness, blowjob, blowjob, deep throating, 69

カテゴリー フェラチオ 野外露出 羞恥プレイ イラマチオ T-バック 低画質 4K動画

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COM
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...ngoku_1693.wmv

MEXASHARE.COM
http://www.mexashare.com/fla0r6r0kld...1693.part1.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/8qoh7ps2k46...1693.part2.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/tt3g9qzcaz8...1693.part3.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/owmqlkpeoby...1693.part4.rar

ZAPFILE.NET
http://zapfile.net/ofw8xsrt966z/8123...part1.rar.html
http://zapfile.net/db9ei9z1k754/8123...part2.rar.html
http://zapfile.net/dljzmstjf0v7/8123...part3.rar.html
http://zapfile.net/1l5ljv9w0otq/8123...part4.rar.html

UPLOADROCKET.NET
http://uploadrocket.net/2dopjleykyud...part1.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/q8tjew4ccp2q...part2.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/wsnft92a09w7...part3.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/puhqoqdbf6wl...part4.rar.html

KATFILE.COM
http://katfile.com/qfdzybaibv7l/8123...1693.part1.rar
http://katfile.com/os6nalmoiqkc/8123...1693.part2.rar
http://katfile.com/b7yh90se29rs/8123...1693.part3.rar
http://katfile.com/zh08knm6jd8n/8123...1693.part4.rar
Old 04-05-2017, 03:56 PM
Samster

失恋後の即マン相手は僕?友達や後輩に頼りにされている超しっかりモノのお姉ちゃん!(女子大生)そんなお 姉ちゃんの部屋(2段ベッドで僕と同部屋)に男にフラれて落ち込んでいる女友達がヤケ酒&愚痴を言いにやっ てくる!

監督: ボルボ中野

Tag: incest, cowgirl, college girl, college girl

ジャンル: パイズリ騎乗位女子大生近親相姦妹

出演者: 須藤早紀美鈴リリカ野村あいの菜月リア向井一葉

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COM
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...t_HUNT-644.avi

MEXASHARE.COM
http://www.mexashare.com/61q1op547ph...-644.part1.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/136liwwbqok...-644.part2.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/g1zr98l421q...-644.part3.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/620803i3gp9...-644.part4.rar

ZAPFILE.NET
http://zapfile.net/m78g8oiqsh1g/8120...part1.rar.html
http://zapfile.net/e6z4m6dy8mcu/8120...part2.rar.html
http://zapfile.net/zz1ne0pmgu6h/8120...part3.rar.html
http://zapfile.net/57gkmj3uhotu/8120...part4.rar.html

UPLOADROCKET.NET
http://uploadrocket.net/t4rs48otjs2d...part1.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/76pwrysz9tml...part2.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/bdrorgrzxn5x...part3.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/w1u8n4y7tfwm...part4.rar.html

KATFILE.COM
http://katfile.com/ik438zs2hkje/8120...-644.part1.rar
http://katfile.com/xi58v1yizpou/8120...-644.part2.rar
http://katfile.com/e6jiuqw1bg10/8120...-644.part3.rar
http://katfile.com/89gbvsthbkml/8120...-644.part4.rar
Old 06-05-2017, 08:57 AM
Samster

"Well, well," my former boss Mr. Bradford said as I walked into his office. "It is so nice to see you Kali."

Mr. Bradford was about 6 feet tall. He has salt and pepper hair. He dressed nice and was in pretty good shape. I would say he was an attractive man. 

I took off my coat and stood there so he could get a good look at me. I was wearing a short tight black skirt and a really tight top that stretched when I buttoned it leaving big enough gaps to see my boobs. No bra. No panties. 

Mr. Bradford's eyes widened. I bet he wished he never laid me off. I bet he wished he laid me. Lucky for him he was about to...he just didn't know it yet.

Mr. Bradford owns a company of about 100 employees and I worked there for almost two years until I was laid off a few weeks earlier. He is married, in his late 40's with a daughter in college and 2 kids in high school. He use to check out my 36DD tits all the time. He used to put his arm around me and some of the other girls in the office. He would check out our asses. Mr. Bradford was a touchy feely type of guy and liked to stand close to you when he was telling you something and stare right at my tits. As a matter of fact he was doing that now.

He told me to have a seat. We made some small talk asking how I was and how the job search was going. He apologised for laying me off but his hands were tied. As we spoke he just kept staring at my tits. 

"What have you been up to lately?" he asked.

I should have told him that I fucked my ex-boyfriend former boss, 2 fireman that I just met and my next door neighbour over the last few days. All these men are married and old enough to be my daddy just like him! And you, Mr. Bradford were next. 

Instead I shrugged my shoulders making my tits bounce. Mr. Bradford looked right at them and smiled. 

"Oh let me show you my resume," I said and went over to the couch where I left it and bent over looking through my purse giving Mr. Bradford a nice view of my ass. The skirt was so short it just barely covered my ass. I took my time finding the resume even though I knew exactly where it was.

"I know I put it right in here," I said looking back at him. I could see the nasty smile on his face as he looked right at my ass. He was such a perv. That made me wet.

I pulled my resume out and walked over to the front of the desk. He could see lots of cleavage as I leaned over the desk handing it to him. Mr. Bradford grinned as his eyes feasted on my hanging tits barely covered by my tight shirt. 

I walked around behind him and he watched my every step. Finally when I was in back of him he looked at the resume. I leaned forward over his shoulder looking at it too. My long hair flowing over him. I placed one of my big tits against his shoulder as I looked at the resume on his desk pretending like I wasn't aware of what I was doing. 

Mr. Bradford felt my heavy tit on him and he pushed back. I didn't pull back up but instead pushed my tit against him even more. He started to move his shoulder around and I did the same with my tit. He was massaging my tit with his shoulder and I was massaging his shoulder with my tit.

"That does it," he said. He turned around and grabbed my tit with his hand and squeezed it and put his mouth right on my tit sucking it through the shirt. I felt his other hand groping for my ass. He rubbed my ass around and around as he sucked my tit. 

"You're asking for it aren't you?" he said as he opened up my shirt. "Well you're going to fucking get it." Mr. Bradford pulled out my tits from my shirt squeezing and sucking them going back and forth from one to the other. I could feel the suction on my tits as his tongue licked my hard nipples. 

"You've got such nice big fucking tits, Kali," he said. "They're even bigger than I thought they would be naked." 

Mr. Bradford took one of his hands and from behind went up my skirt and started to rub my pussy with it his fingers.

"Fucking wet too," he said. "I knew you would be." He pushed his finger up my pussy and twirled it inside of me. Wow. Mr. Bradford was finger fucking me and sucking my big titties.

I moved my knee between his legs and rubbed his bulge with it. He was hard as a rock.

"You want it bad don't you," he said. "Kali needs some cock, doesn't she? She needs the high hard one, don't you?"

I lowered my head and answered by kissing him and sucking on his tongue.

Mr. Bradford stood up holding one tit in each hand. He bounced them with his hands. He pushed my tits together over and over moving one up against the other. He took his finger and pushed it against one of my nipples pressing it into me like he was pushing a button. He took one of my tits in both his hands and squeezed it and shook it. He squeezed it hard making it push out and then put it in his mouth and sucked it. He pushed my tit up to my mouth so I could stick out my tongue and lick my own nipple. We both stood there licking my nipple with our tongues running over each other. I moaned as we both tasted my tit together. 

I reached down and rubbed his hard throbbing cock through his pants. That triggered Mr. Bradford to push me down on his desk. He pulled up my skirt and took out his cock and pushed it right into me. 

"Feel that cock plunging into your pussy," Mr. Bradford said. "The head entering you. Deeper and deeper inside your sweet slit. Your wet, hot tight pussy wrapping around my cock."

I looked up at Mr. Bradford as his cock entered my pussy. He looked back at me. He grinned again. That nasty dirty smile. I knew what he was thinking. "I'm fucking you Kali. I'm finally fucking you. My cock is in your young pussy like I've imagined over and over." 

I squeezed his cock with my pussy. He thrust his cock deeper inside me.

"I can feel you squeeze my cock with your pussy," he said. "That pussy is throbbing on my cock, sucking it, clenching it. Your wet, tight, young pussy pulsating as I fuck it with my prick."

I came. I came and came and came. 

"Yeah," he said. "Cum on my cock Kali. Cum all over my cock. Oh yeah, I feel your pussy clutching my cock as you cum all over it."

"Oh my god," I said moving my head back and forth. I came so hard on Mr. Bradford's cock. Something about the way he talked as he fucked me really turned me on. 

He started fucking me harder. He grabbed one of my tits as he pounded his cock into me. 

"I'm going to fuck you good Kali," he said. "Fucking you harder. Fucking you deeper. Fucking that tight little pussy with my fat cock."

"Yes fuck me hard Mr. Bradford," I yelled. "Slam me good with your prick. I want you to. Fuck me good,"

"Oh yes Kali," he said. "Look at those big tits of yours bounce as I plow my cock into you. Squeezing your big tit as I pound you."

"Yes use my tits. That's what they are here for," I said. "I know they turn you on. I know my tits make your cock hard. You've wanted to get your hands on my tits since you've met me."

"Yes Kali," he said. "I wanted to get my hands and mouth on your big tits for so long. And my cock inside your young pussy." He thrust his cock into me even harder.

"Oh fuck," I said when he slammed his cock into me really hard. He smiled.

"You like that?" he asked and I nodded my head. He stopped and braced himself and then slammed his cock hard into me again.

"OH!" I screamed. He laughed. He did it again and again and again. "OH! OH! OH! OH! OH!"

"Slamming you hard," he yelled. "Slamming that sweet fucking pussy. Yeah look at those tits bounce as I pound you."

"OH! OH! OH! OH! OH!" I screamed with every hard thrust. 

I came again as Mr. Bradford rammed my pussy. It was a fucking amazing. I love multiple orgasms.

"Fuck yes Kali," he said. "Cum on my fucking cock again. Oh yeah you love it. You love my fat cock fucking your pussy." 

"Oh yes fuck me with your fat cock," I said. "Yes I love it. You fuck me so good."

"I'm going to fill you with my cum Kali," he said still thrusting hard with his hand on my big tit. "Going to shoot my load in you."

"In my mouth," I said. "I want to eat your cum."

"Oh yeah," he said. "I'll fucking feed you my load."
Old 06-05-2017, 09:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
Grandco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share bro
Old 06-05-2017, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mr. Bradford kept pounding me over and over until his balls were about to burst. He pulled out of me and I slid down on my knees and opened my mouth. The first blast of cum hit my face. My mouth was on his cock by the second blast. He pumped over and over wave after wave of cum inside me. I let it fill up my mouth. Once he was done I used my finger and wiped the cum that was on my cheek and pushed into my mouth. I showed Mr. Bradford all of his cum on my tongue. Then I closed my mouth and took a big gulp feeling his load slide down my throat and filling up my tummy. I love that feeling. Then I opened my mouth and showed him that I ate all of it. He gave me that nasty grin again. Then he held his cock up to my face and squeezed out some left over cum and I let it fall on my tongue and ate that too. 

That was the 11th load of cum I swallowed in the last few days. I was obsessed with swallowing as much cum as I could right now. I wanted to eat at least 20 loads in a row as my record. It was a little challenge I have to myself. Call it one of my little secret slut goals. 

"I always knew you were a wild child," Mr. Bradford said. "Your good girl act was just a cover."

"Oh really," I laughed. "Actually I was a good girl until my boyfriend broke up with me."

"Asshole," Mr. Bradford said. "What idiot would break up with you?"

I stood up and pushed my tits out at Mr. Bradford. 

"What asshole would fire me?" I asked and laughed.

He grinned and squeezed my tits. 

"An asshole that had a hard time making payroll," he said. "Sorry about that Kali. Business has been tough."

"Oh stop," I said. "I didn't come here to make you feel bad. I came here to make you cum."

"Nice to know that a young girl as pretty and sexy as you wanted me," he said. "Cause you know I wanted you."

He kissed me and I pressed my naked body against him. I reached down and rubbed his cock.

"Oh yes I am going to fuck you again," he said. "But I do need some time to recover. I'm not in my 20's anymore." 

"I bet I could get you hard," I said in a naughty voice.

"I don't doubt it," he said. "But I could tell you were hungry by how eagerly you ate my cum. How about we grab some dinner and then come back here for round two."

"Okay," I said. "Just so long as you feed me dessert when we come back here. Something white, smooth and creamy."

"Oh Kali," Mr. Bradford said. "I'll feed you as much of my cum as you want. I have an infinite supply."

I went to the bathroom and cleaned up a bit, fixed my hair and make up. We went in his car to this nice restaurant with a booth in the back. I guess that this was his table because they knew exactly where to take us. It was very private and away from the rest of the crowd. I am sure that he has taken many other girls here before. 

What surprised me was that a few minutes after we were seated a friend of Mr. Bradford's joined us.

"Kali," Mr. Bradford said. "This is Jack Hall. He is a good friend of mine and a business associate."

Jack Hall was a bit older than Mr. Bradford, definitely in his 50's. He also had some gray hair and was a couple of inches shorter than Mr. Bradford. Mr. Hall shook my hand and held onto it for a long time. He told me I was very pretty and then looked right down at my tits.

I sat in the middle between the two of them. We had dinner and drank two bottles of wine. Mr. Bradford rubbed my leg all night long and would sometimes move his hand all the way up to my inner thigh. Sometimes he would point or put his hand on Mr. Hall's arm and brush against one of my tits as he reached over. 

Mr. Hall went to the bathroom and that is when Mr. Bradford kissed me. I was more than a bit tipsy at this point. Our tongues were going around and around and I felt Mr. Bradford rubbing my thigh. I was so turned on. 

"Well well," I heard Mr. Hall say. "Getting friendly are we?"

Mr. Bradford stopped kissing me and we both laughed a little.

"That is okay," Mr. Hall said. "I can't blame him for wanting to kiss such a beautiful young woman such as yourself."

I thanked him for the compliment.

"However," Mr. Hall said. "Why you would want to kiss him is harder to understand. I mean, he is not that good a kisser."

"Oh I disagree," I said. "He is a great kisser."

"Well," Mr. Hall said. "I happen to be a great kisser and I know I am better than he is."

"Bullshit," Mr. Bradford said. "I am a way better kisser than you."

"Oh really," Mr. Hall said. "Would you care to put your money where your mouth is?"

"I would rather put my mouth where her mouth is," Mr. Bradford said and kissed me again. It was a strong passionate kiss. I closed my eyes and felt his warm lips pressed against mine and his tongue rolling over my tongue. He rubbed his hand on my thigh slowly as we kissed. I moaned softly.

Mr. Bradford and I stopped kissing but my eyes were still closed and my mouth still open. I felt another set of lips kissing me now. It was a deep, warm kiss with his hand on my neck caressing it softly. Mr. Hall was kissing me and I let him. Mr. Bradford moved his hand up my skirt pressing against my pussy as Mr. Hall kissed me deeply. Mr. Bradford then pulled my head towards him and kissed me again pushing his finger against my clit. I felt another hand move up my skirt pushing a finger inside my wet pussy. It was Mr. Hall. These two men planned this and I didn't object. I let it happen. Mr. Hall pulled my mouth back to his as he buried his finger deeper inside of me. Mr. Bradford then pulled me back again kissing me as he rubbed my clit. They took turns kissing me, one and then the other. I was dizzy with ecstasy. 

Suddenly we were getting up and leaving the restaurant. Mr. Hall made me get into the back seat of the car with him. He started kissing me and squeezing my tits. He unbuttoned my tight shirt and my tits popped out. He immediately grabbed one of my tits in each of his hands and squeezed them and lowered his head and sucked them one after the other. Then he kissed me again pushing two fingers inside my pussy and rubbing my tit with his other hand. I reached over for his cock and unzipped his pants pulling it out and rubbing it. It was rock hard. Mr. Hall fucked my cunt harder with his two fingers deep inside me. 

He took his hand off my tit and placed it on my head pushing me down onto his cock. I didn’t need much pushing. I went for it. My mouth opened wide and took in Mr. Hall’s nice big cock deep inside.

“Oh yeah,” Mr. Hall said. “Go for it Kali. Suck that cock good.”

I did like he said. I sucked his cock good. I sucked it hard. I was so hungry for it. I sucked it as hard as I could. I sucked it so hard that my eyes were straining and my cheeks were sunken in.

“Fuck,” Mr. Hall said. “Damn she’s sucking my cock really fucking hard. Jesus.”

“She’s hungry for your cum,” Mr. Bradford said. “She’s trying to get it out of your balls so she can eat it. Ain’t that right Kali?”

I answered him by deep throating Mr. Hall.

“Holy fuck,” Mr. Hall said as I pushed his cock down my throat. “She is a hot one. She’s got my entire cock down her throat.”

“I told you,” Mr. Bradford said laughing. “Kali is a wild one.”

“As much as I like the way you suck cock,” Mr. Hall said as he pulled my head off of his dick. “I got other ideas.” He pulled up my skirt and pushed his cock into my pussy. 

“Oh yes,” Mr. Hall said. “That is nice. Such a hot tight wet sweet pussy you got. Sweet, sweet pussy.”

Mr. Hall buried his cock inside me and put his thumb to my mouth and I sucked it like it was a cock.

“Yeah Kali,” he said. “I know you’re dying to suck on a cock as I fuck you. Don’t worry because once we get you back to the office were going to spit roast you. Then we’ll make a nice Kali sandwich. I bet you’ll love that. And since you’re so hungry for cum we’ll make sure we feed you every drop.” Mr. Hall kept talking as he fucked me in the back seat of the car and it made me so horny. I came on his cock a few minutes later.

“She is cummer,” Mr. Hall said. 

“Yes she is,” Mr. Bradford answered. “She loves sex. Loves to fuck, don’t you Kali.”

I didn’t answer since it was kind of obvious. 

We got back to the office and we managed to compose ourselves just enough to look decent as we walked back inside. It didn’t matter since no one was around and it was dark. 

I had never been fucked by more than one man at a time. This was my first DP or double penetration. Or what Mr. Hall called it, spit roast and sandwich. Those terms were so demeaning but such a turn on. 

As soon as we walked over the threshold of Mr. Bradford’s office they started pulling off my clothes and kissing me and touching me and sucking me. Mr. Hall got behind me and massaged my tits and kissed my neck while Mr. Bradford rubbed my pussy and sucked on one of my tits. You could tell they had done this before. They had it down. 

Then they did something to me no one ever had done before and it drove me crazy. 
Old 06-05-2017, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mr. Bradford got on his knees and begin to suck on my clit and finger fuck me. I could feel his tongue running over my clit as he sucked it. His finger was pushing into me slowly massaging the walls of my pussy. Then I felt Mr. Hall pressing his tongue inside my ass! Oh my god! Mr. Hall was eating my ass at the same time Mr. Bradford was licking my clit. Then I felt Mr. Hall push his finger inside of my pussy. I had two different men finger fucking me at the same time. I closed my eyes and threw my head back squeezing my own tits and pulling on my nipples as they ate my two holes and finger fucked my pussy. I was dizzy with lust. That is when I felt Mr. Hall pressing his finger against my ass. 

I came again. I stood there trembling and shaking with my head moving back and forth screaming the word “fuck”. I thought I was going to collapse. 

Both men stood up and brought me to the couch. Mr. Hall bent me over and plunged his cock into my wet pussy and Mr. Bradford pushed his dick into my mouth. Mr. Hall reached up and grabbed one of my big tits as he fucked me and Mr. Bradford squeezed the other one as I sucked him. Mr. Hall’s other arm was wrapped around my waist and Mr. Bradford’s other hand was on top of my head as it bobbed up and down on his cock. This was the first time I was fucking and sucking at the same time. I liked it. I really liked it.

I deep throated Mr. Bradford and held it in there as long as I could. I pushed hard back against Mr. Hall as he pounded me from behind. I was being spit roasted. At one point Mr. Bradford and Mr. Hall high-fived each other. I was their latest conquest. A young girl for these two older married men to fuck and fill with cum. I was all good with that because it felt so great. Its what I wanted. I wanted it as bad as they did. Maybe even more. 

“Oh she’s the best one yet,” Mr. Hall said. “Nice big firm tits, pretty face, sweet ass, tight wet pussy, so young and so horny. Willing to do anything.”

At that moment they both pulled out. Mr. Hall lied down on the couch and made me get on top. Mr. Bradford went to his desk. I couldn’t see what he was doing since my back (and ass) was to him. Then I felt his finger probing my ass. It was all covered in lubrication. It was Kali sandwich time. 

I’ve had a finger in my ass while my pussy was being fucked but never, ever, ever had two cocks in both holes at the same time. I felt Mr. Bradford working his cock into my ass prying it open slowly as Mr. Hall fucked my pussy. I looked down at Mr. Hall and he had a big dirty smile on his face. 

“Feel those two cocks filling you up Kali,” he said. Then he took both nipples between his fingers and pulled them. I cried out. At that moment Mr. Bradford pushed his cock deep inside me ass. I let out a loud grunt. 

I never felt so full in my life. Mr. Bradford’s cock was stretching my ass and Mr. Hall was pounding my cunt. Mr. Bradford began to pick up his pace plunging his cock in my tight hole harder and faster. I grunted every time he pushed his cock deep into my ass. 

“Give it to her good,” Mr. Hall said. “Let’s make her walk funny by the time she leaves here.” He increased his thrusts into my cunt timing it with Mr. Bradford. Mr. Hall would push his cock in hard in my pussy then Mr. Bradford would push his cock in hard in my ass. Back and forth and back and forth. Then they would plunge their cocks in together at the same time as deep as they could holding there cocks inside me for a second and then start all over again. 

I totally lost myself. I didn’t care or think about anything. I was screaming and grunting and moaning and panting. I was yelling “Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Harder. Harder. Harder,” over and over again as loud as I could. That is when I came again. I went wild cumming harder than I ever have before. It was like I was having a fit. I was convulsing and my whole body was out of my control. 

“Look Mikey,” Mr. Hall said. “She likes it.”

I looked around to see if another one of their friends named Mike was watching us and if he was going to fuck me too. I swear that if he put his cock near my mouth I would have started sucking it. But Mr. Hall was just joking and there was no one else there.

Mr. Bradford pulled his cock out of my ass and moved quickly to my mouth and plunged it in. I didn’t even think twice and started sucking as his cum jetted down my throat. It was the first time I ever took a cock in my mouth after it had been in my ass. I was so turned on I didn’t care. I wanted to eat every drop of his cum. 

Mr. Hall pulled out of me too. But he wasn’t ready to cum. He took Mr. Bradford’s place and pushed his cock into my ass. I guess he figured that he could just shove it in since Mr. Bradford was just fucking me in my ass. Mr. Hall got on top of me and just pushed his cock right in. Grunt. 

“Oh Kali,” Mr. Hall said. “You are such a nasty girl. I met you less than 2 hours ago and I’ve already had my cock balls deep inside all 3 of your holes.” He pushed his cock as deep as he could into my ass. I grunted again.

“Yeah,” I said. “I’m the best fuck you’ve ever had.” I pushed back on this cock and squeezed it as tight as I could with my ass.

“Oh yeah,” he said. “I couldn’t agree more. Pretty face. Nice big tits. Sweet ass. Young tight pussy. You suck cock like a champ. Three fuck holes ready and willing. And you are hungry for cock and cum.” He slammed his cock into my ass hard. 

“Oh fuck,” I said as he rammed me. 

“You were born to fuck,” Mr. Hall said. “Born to take cock in all three holes.” Slam. Grunt. Slam. I closed my eyes and clenched my teeth as Mr. Hall pounded my ass. 

“Look at you,” he said. “Built to make a man’s cock hard. And you have the innate desire to empty his balls inside of you.” Slam. Slam. Slam. Slam. Piak..Piak...Piak..Piak...

Mr. Hall suddenly got tense and I felt him cum inside my ass. I could feel his hot load splashing inside my ass as he yelled “fuck” over and over again. I collapsed as he pulled out of me. 

“Sorry Kali,” he said after he finished emptying himself inside my ass. “I know you wanted to eat my cum but I couldn't hold back. But here, you can still lick it clean.”

Mr. Hall pushed his slick dirty cock in my face. I looked up at him. He had a dirty smile on his face and a nasty gleam in his eye. I took his cock in my mouth and cleaned it. I did it. And I loved it. It was so nasty. And it turns out, so am I. 

“Good girl,” he said. “Very good.” 

We all got dressed. Mr. Bradford and Mr. Hall had to go home to their lovely families. I was going home to shower and then probably sleep before I went back over to Mr. White’s house. I had one more day and night with Mr. White before his wife and kids came home. 

Mr. Bradford said it was too bad that he couldn’t hire me back but said he might have some temp work for me. Mr. Hall said he could give me some temp work too and then slapped my ass. We agreed to meet next Friday again after 5:30 pm. It looks like Fridays was going to be spit roast and sandwich day. Mr. Hall left giving me and Mr. Bradford a few minutes alone before we went our separate ways.

“Did you enjoy this evening?,” he asked.

“I did,” I said. “You know I did. But I was surprised. It was the first time I ever did a threesome.”

“But you enjoyed it. I could tell. You were really into it.”

“Yes I was,” I said. “Mr. Hall is pretty nasty. But I guess I like that.”

“Yes I would say you do,” he said. “I have some other friends that I know would be interested in meeting you.”

“Umm,” I said. “Don’t ask me. I like the way you handled tonight. I guess I’m saying if you want to make something happen then just go for it.”

“Understood,” he said and smiled. “Would you be interested in taking a trip with me? I have to go down to Florida for some meetings. Your company would be welcome.”

“Yes,” I said. “I am interested. More than interested.”

I drove home. My head was swimming with my adventures from this evening. I was so tired that I took a shower and went straight to my bed. I woke up at about 3 am and got dressed and went over to Mr. White’s house. He left the back door open like he said he would. He was sleeping. I undressed, crawled into his bed and put my mouth on his cock and started to suck him. Mr. White woke up looking down at me and smiling. I gave him a nice slow blow job. He came in my mouth and as you probably guessed I swallowed every drop (his cum was still really delicious). Then I curled into him and closed my eyes. 

I thought about the different men that I fucked over the last few days. How each one fucked me in their own way. William treated me like a slut, called me names and used me hard. Big John was so big and strong that I was his little fuck doll. Frankie made me call him daddy but it wasn't like he was pretending to be my father but was just playing off on the whole age difference. It was hot. Mr. White let me take control and I wanted to do things to him that he would never forget. Now Mr. Bradford wanted to not only fuck me himself but he also wanted to share me with other men. That was a first for me. 

But I experienced lots of firsts over the last few days. I wasn't sure where the line. Was there a line? I was doing things I never dreamed I would do just a few days earlier. But here I was fucking older married men one after the other. I was open to all of it so far and I was having more intense orgasms than ever before. I wasn't sure where this journey was taking me but I did know that I wanted to take the ride and enjoy every minute of it.
Old 07-05-2017, 04:16 PM
Samster

It was Monday!! Some people hate Mondays because the weekend is over and they have to go back to work. I was looking forward to this Monday because William and I were going to hook up today after several days since our first rendezvous. 

William was my ex-boyfriends former boss. He was the first man I called after being dumped by my ex-boyfriend. I wouldn’t call it revenge sex because a part of me always wanted him to fuck me. William was perverted, nasty, a womaniser and made it clear that I was just a sex object to him. On paper all of that sounds bad but a part of me was really turned on by it. I have to confess that I would sometimes fantasize that William was fucking while having sex with my boyfriend. It was no surprise that it was at those times I would cum really hard. Now that I was single I was done with the good girl side of me for and decided to explore my naughty side. William was the first man I thought about when I made that decision. 

William did not disappoint. He fucked me just as I imagined he would (read Bad Girl 4). William fucked me hard, called me demeaning names, slapped my ass and used me like a slut. He told me that once I walked through the door of his apartment (a place that his wife didn’t know about) that I had to do whatever he told me to do. That was the agreement. It was my choice to come inside but once I made that decision I was his fucktoy to use whatever way he wanted. He told me that he was going to fuck me like I had never been fucked before and he was right. And I loved it.

Unfortunately William had to go away on business and I had no choice but to find some other men to fuck and it turns out it is very easy to do when you’re young, pretty and have big tits! I had sex with only 3 men in my whole life but in the last few days I fucked 6 different men and had more orgasms than I can remember. In the last week I had some of the best and most intense orgasms in my entire life. Being bad was fun. 

I was meeting William earlier than we originally planned. He was able to meet me at his apartment at 10 am instead of 12 pm and we had until 4 pm before he had to go. That meant for six hours I would be his sex toy. I got goosebumps just thinking about it. What made it even more thrilling is that he made me pick a “safe” word just in case he went too far. I never even heard of such a thing before. My imagination ran wild.

I arrived at his apartment at 9:55 am but waited until it was exactly 10:00 am before I knocked. William opened the door. I walked inside and my heart was pounding. My pussy was throbbing. 

He immediately pulled up my shirt and grabbed my tits. He pushed me against the wall holding onto my tits and squeezed them. 

“This is what you are,” he said kneading my boobies. “Big fucking tits. You dress to show off your big tits. You use your big tits to attract men. When you walk in a room everyone looks at your big tits. When you fuck a man you use your big tits to turn him on. You are a big titted slut.” He squeezed my tits hard and then sucked one and then the other back and forth.

“Say it slut,” he said. “Tell me that you are a big titted slut.”

“I am,” I said. “I am a big titted slut.”

William held onto both my nipples squeezing them between his thumbs and forefingers and pulled them. He was stretching them as far as they could go. I bit my lip and whimpered as he held on to them tight. Then he released them and sucked on them. It felt so good when he put his mouth on them. 

“Say it again,” he said.

“I’m a big titted slut,” I said.

“Keep saying it,” he told me as he sucked my titties.

“I’m a big titted slut. “I’m a big titted slut. “I’m a big titted slut,” I said over and over as he squeezed and grabbed and pushed and bounced and sucked my big tits. Then he took a step back and slapped one of my tits.

“Oh,” I cried out. He slapped the other tit. We looked at each other. It was right at that moment I realised that the first time he fucked me he was taking it easy on me. Today would be totally different. We had 6 hours together and he was going to take me to another level. 

William slapped my tits harder and faster over and over as I closed my eyes feeling the sting of his strikes against my skin. Tears were streaming out of my eyes. Then I felt him grab my nipples and he started pulling me by them across the floor into the living room. He grabbed a fist full of my hair and yelled at me to get on my knees.

“Eat my cock you big tit fucking slut,” William said. I looked up at him with my mouth open. He held his hard ridged cock in his hand and looked at me intensely. SLAP across the left side of my face with his cock. SLAP across the right side of my pretty face. SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! Then he grabbed my head with both hands and shoved his cock in my mouth. I felt his cock push down my throat as he thrust it deep inside me forcing my head down on it. 

“This is what you deserve you big titted cumdump,” William said with his cock lodged in my throat and his hands pushing down on my head. “This is what you were made for. To be used as a fuckhole. I am going fuck your mouth like it was a cunt. Because thats what it is. Just another fuckhole for my prick to use.”

He pulled his cock out of my mouth and slapped my face again.

“Cunt,” he said as he slapped his cock against my cheek. “Slut. Bitch. Fuckface.” With each name came other slap. 

William picked me up and threw me onto the couch. I was lying on my back and he climbed on to of me. He pushed his cock back into my mouth and began to fuck my face.

“Oh yeah slut,” he said. “You big tit fuckfaced cumdump. Yeah. Fucking that face you cocksucking cunt.”

My head was spinning breathing through my nose as I felt William plunge his dick down my throat. At times he would push it in deep and hold it there. Then he would begin to fuck my face again thrusting up and down and up and down. I felt his balls bouncing on my chin. Every now and then he would reach down and squeeze one of my tits hard. During all of it he kept calling me names. Demeaning nasty names. Big tit cunt. Fuckhole. Big tit slut. Fuckface. Cumdump. Fuckslut. Big tit cocksucking cumwhore. It made me so wet.

“That’s it cocksucker,” he said. “You’re a cocksucker aren’t you. Say it.” He pulled his cock out of my mouth.

I took a deep breath and coughed. He slapped my face with his hard cock.

“Say it cocksucker,” he said. 

“I’m a cocksucker,” I said gasping for air.

“Tell me you’re a big titted cocksucking cumdump,” he said.

“I’m a big titted cocksucking cumdump,” I answered.

“Keep saying it,” he told me.

“I’m a big titted cocksucking cumdump,” I said, He slapped my face with his cock.

“I’m a big titted cocksucking cumdump,” I said. He slapped my face with his cock again.

Over and over I would say I was a big titted cocksucking cumdump and he would slap my face with his cock.

“I’m a big titted cocksucking cumdump,” I said again. 

He laughed. “Yeah you are. So suck it, fuckface.”

I did. I sucked it. I sucked it hard. I sucked it like I was starving for it. I looked up at him eager to please him. He grinned as he thrust his cock down my throat. 

“Here it cums you big titted slut,” William said. “Don’t you dare swallow it. You keep my entire load in your mouth fuckface.”

William’s cock burst into my mouth. I felt it pump over and over shooting his hot cum into my mouth. I made sure that I didn’t swallow any but kept it in my mouth. When he was done he made me show him his seed on my tongue.

“Don’t you swallow it cumdump,” he said. “Not until I tell you.”

I did my best to keep his load in my mouth and breath through my nose. Trust me, it isn’t easy to do.

William pulled me by nipples again and made me bend over. He started to spank my ass. 

“Let’s not forget this ass,” he said as he slapped it. “Yeah you got nice big tits but your ass is very fuckable. I bet this ass likes getting fucked, doesn’t it.” He spanked it again. Hard. I tried so hard not to swallow any of his semen.

“Yeah, I am going to pry open this ass with my prick, slut,” he said. Spank! “Another fuckhole for me to fuck.” Spank!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1