The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-12-2016, 08:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Lightbulb Re: The Making of a Friendship

Cont'd 10

Andrea was the first to crack, as she couldn’t resist in placing her hand onto his hardened weapon. ”Ah got you,” he said, making it obvious that he’d been playing with her. ”You cad you,” she said, laughing. Her hand was still resting on his cock, and as they looked in each other’s eyes she started to stroke him. Andrea then got behind him, and pulled his shorts down, and then kissing both his butt cheeks she stood up again. Wrapping her arms around his body once more, she held his cock with both hands and started to stroke it. Carl could feel her breasts through the thin fabric she wore, pressing up against his back.

Upon looking down he watched her playing with his hardness, and let out a moan as she gently caressed the end of his manhood. The torment was too much though, for Carl had to turn, and when he did, Andrea got to her knees and held his cock once more. He watched as she engulfed his cock with her mouth, and marveled at how good she was at teasing the end with her tongue.

From this view point Carl had a good view of her cleavage, which was getting him too worked up. Holding him with one hand she experimented again by seeing how much she could take in, and found she was getting better at this. Carl couldn’t take any more he picked her up off her knees and started to undo the dress she wore. Dropping it to the floor he found she was wearing stockings and a garter belt, along with a bra that she was unfastening. Getting to his knees, Carl unclipped each stocking and rolled it down her legs one at a time. He then pulled the garter off, and slowly pulled down her cotton panties, which joined the bra, she’d just discarded onto the floor. Carl then proceeded to kiss her legs and work his way up her body, until he was standing up in front of her naked beauty. They kissed with Andrea pressing her nakedness into his groin, and feeling his cock rubbing her inner thigh.

He then gently pushed her up against the door of their cabin, and with all the strength he could muster he picked her up and impaled her onto his cock. Her lust was so great at that moment. She tried helping him all she could by wrapping her arms around his neck. His thrusting was so erotic to her, as she reached up with one hand trying to gain height by using the doorframe to heave her self higher. Carl was struggling to maintain this lust, but he tried valiantly to keep her in this position. It was then that Andrea really helped by grabbing hold of the only chair in the room with the tip of her toe and bringing it nearer. Partly resting on it and partly picking her self off the floor more, Carl suddenly found he could get a better penetration. His thrusting upward was making Andrea cry out with joy, as he ploughed into her delicate body. Her breasts were bouncing as each thrust made her go up slightly, and then down, her anticipation of his entry just as erotic as the act itself. ”I’m going to cum... Oh god I’m coming...,” he said, making several plunges upward until his cock let go of its load.
Old 20-12-2016, 08:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
areit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Making of a Friendship

Nice story, pls continue TS
Old 20-12-2016, 09:19 AM
Samster

kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Cont'd 11

”Oh you sweet man,” she said, kissing him passionately. Carl picked her up at that point and laid her on the bed, his lust far from quenched. Lying beside her he then kissed her passionately, their tongues swiping each other’s as he rolled her over so that she lay on top of him. Andrea then decided to sit up, and feeling behind her grasped his stiff rod of flesh once more. Looking down and positioning her self correctly, she lowered her self onto his cock, savouring the moment his large member pierced her pussy.

Once she was comfortable, she began to ride him by lifting her self up a little and then dropping down again. These were just small movements but enough so that she could feel his full length enter from tip to base. Carl was helping her maintain balance by holding her hands, whilst she locked her arms in a straight position. Her hips were constantly moving, as her butt rose and fell again and again. Her eyes were tightly closed as she moaned from the pleasure these actions were giving her, and heard Carl’s sweet English accent as he urged her on. ”Mm... Andrea...you gorgeous woman you,” she heard him say. Andrea enjoyed hearing him cry out like that, it gave her great pleasure knowing that she was pleasing her man. It was easy however to please a sweet kind Guy such as Carl, for he was a Gentleman at all times.

Andrea could sense she was about to climax, her loins were telling her in the most delightful way. As she did so she pinched her nipples to make the moment more intense, and her juices seemingly poured out and surrounded Carl’s cock. He could feel her juices, which only served to turn him on more, until finally he too came for the last time that night. After that Andrea collapsed on top of him, totally warn out from her athletic feat. They talked for hours after that, just lying arm in arm until finally they both fell asleep.

The next day brought a lot of sunshine and scenic landscapes, as the train crossed the border, entering the state of Oregon. Carl had a couple of phone numbers which belonged to friends in this state, two women he’d chatted to from the bulletin board where he’d first spotted Andrea, or at least her posts. It turned out that Andrea had also talked to these two women before, having met them in the same forum. ”In my last communiqué with Kathy and Isabella, they told me to phone as soon as the train reached the first station,” said Carl. ”I’m quite looking forward to meeting them, especially Isabella, she always make me laugh on the bulletin board,” replied Andrea, giggling. ”Yeah, I know what you mean, I’m looking forward to meeting them both, I had some pretty wild conversations with Kathy,” said Carl, with a smirk on his face. ”I just bet you did,” replied Andrea, poking him playfully in the ribs.

They passed the next couple of hour’s away playing cards in their cabin, whilst playfully teasing one another. Soon however, their train reached its destination and Carl was phoning the number Kathy had given him. ”Hi...could I speak to Kathy please,” he said, hoping he’d gotten the right number. After a short pause, with voices heard in the background, Carl could hear a voice.
Old 20-12-2016, 09:20 AM
Samster

Cont'd 12

”Hello… Kathy speaking.” ”Hi Kathy its Carl here,” he said. ”Oh my god, you made it over here then?” she replied, excitedly. ”Yes, I’ve also brought a friend,” Carl replied, putting a thumb up to Andrea to confirm he’d gotten through. ”Who’s that then?” she enquired. ”Andrea, she met me off the plane, and decided to come across America with me.” ”Oh my god, Andrea is one of my favourite writers on the board, Isabella is coming over in 1 hour so we’ll come and pick you up,” she replied, getting all worked up. ”Will we be able to catch the train again tomorrow, because we’ve paid for a California destination?” he asked, not knowing the rules of leaving the train. "Oh yes, your ticket will still be valid up until 6 months, so you could stay for a day or two without it affecting your final destination,” confirmed Kathy.

With that they discussed the where’s and why 4's, which concluded in a satisfactory outcome. ”Apparently there’s a bar around here somewhere called the “The Den” we’re supposed to meet them there in an hour or two,” said Carl, seeing Andrea’s grin as he told her. ”You’re looking forward to this aren’t you?” he said, knowingly. ”Yes, does it show? I’ve always wanted to meet some of the people we talk to on a daily basis, yet never get to see, at least until now,” she replied, taking hold of Carl’s arm. ”I must admit I’m looking forward to it myself.”

With that they proceeded to locate the bar in question, and had no trouble finding it at all. Choosing a small alcove in the corner, Andrea sat down whilst Carl ordered a couple of drinks. Although it was almost two and a half hours later, once the girls arrived it’d only seemed like minutes to Carl, for he was besotted by everything Andrea had to say. Spotting them walking through the door, Andrea waved for their attention, whilst Carl made room by shifting around the semi circular seating at their table. Carl greeted the pair as though they were old friends, yet apart from the occasional photo he’d never met one of them. ”It’s so nice to finally meet some others from the bulletin board, I feel like I’ve known you both for ages,” he said, as each one kissed him and Andrea on the cheek in form of a greeting.

For the next few hours they talked non-stop, each revealing some things that were never discussed on the board, and as the night wore on, they all became a little merry through drink. It was Kathy that suggested finishing up at a nightclub, to which they all agreed. ”We do however, have to find accommodation before going off anywhere, because we weren’t sure where to go,” pointed out Carl as they left the bar. ”Don’t worry about that, you can stay at my place for a night or two, it’s no trouble,” replied Kathy. ”Are you sure Kathy, we don’t want to put you out or anything?” said Andrea. ”Yes I’m sure, it’s no trouble, besides it’ll be good company,” replied Kathy. With that sorted, they all piled into Isabella’s car, whilst Carl put their cases into the trunk.
Old 20-12-2016, 09:21 AM
Samster

Cont'd 13

Pretty soon they were at the nightspot Kathy had mentioned, and Carl was being asked to dance. Not being much of a dancer Carl hesitated at first, but was soon convinced when a slow number started to play. Isabella held Carl closely as they wandered around the small dance floor, and as Carl took in her perfume he began to get turned on. He simply couldn’t help himself. He could feel his cock growing inside his pants and had no control over the bulge appearing before him.

Isabella must have noticed, because she seemed to get a little closer by pressing into him. This of course didn’t make the situation any better, for although he was hard before he wasn’t totally gone. Pressing into him just made it that much harder and worse still she seemed to be rubbing herself against it. ”You have a gorgeous cock Carl,” she said, blatantly. "I’m sorry Isabella, you just turn me on,” replied Carl, thinking he had to apologise. ”You don’t have to apologise to me Carl, I’m rather enjoying this,” she said, rubbing his groin harder with her own. Carl started to feel really hot at that point. His cock seemed to be bursting to escape the confines of his trousers. Yet all he could do was enjoy the attention Isabella’s body was giving him. Just then Kathy came over to cut in, which at first Carl liked, for he was starting to feel like a man of lust who just needed to fuck.

Kathy, it turned out was no better at concealing her desires than Isabella was, for no sooner had she realised his predicament than she too started to rub herself against his hardness. ”We are going to have a lot of fun with you two tonight!” stated Kathy, almost like it was an everyday occurrence. Carl endured the rest of the dance, trying hard to conceal his embarrassment on the way back to their table. He felt a little guilty as he sat down, not wanting to make eye contact with Andrea, who he was sure had just witnessed everything that’d happened.

He was to be pleasantly surprised however, when he suddenly felt Andrea’s hand resting on his cock, not only resting but also stroking him through the material of his trousers. ”That really turned me on,” she whispered, taking a firmer grip under the table. For Carl this was just too much, he had to relieve the pressure his cock was giving him, so he unzipped his trousers and took out his blood-filled shaft. He knew no one would be able to see, with both Kathy and Isabella in front of him. Andrea grasped hold of his stiff rod, slowly stroking him and knowing he needed to be relieved. Unfortunately Carl’s facial expressions were to give him away, for as he sat back to enjoy the attentions his cock was receiving, Kathy leaned forward to take a look under the table. When she witnessed Andrea’s hand slowly stroking him from tip to base, she nudged Isabella to take a discrete look. For Isabella this felt so erotic to witness, she’d always enjoyed watching a man being jerked off, but here in the middle of a nightclub was so hot.

Too hot in fact, for what Isabella did next, will forever be embedded in Carl’s mind she suddenly got onto all fours making sure no one was looking, and then crawled over to where Carl sat. Taking hold of his cock, she then slipped her mouth over the end, and slowly began to suck. Andrea had the best seat in the club to witness any of this, and as she saw Isabella’s head bobbing up and down she just had to rub her pussy through her panties. The wetness that appeared as she did so was a sign of just how turned on this event had made her. In fact, she wasn’t content to rub herself from the outside, so pulling her panties to one side she inserted a finger, never once taking her eyes off the action before her.
Old 20-12-2016, 06:12 PM
Samster

Cont'd 14

Kathy by now was well aware of the action-taking place before her, and was feeling left out, for she couldn’t do what they were doing and not get caught. She did however put her hand into her blouse and tweaked her hardened nipple, as she watched Carl’s expressions. Carl could feel his cock hitting the back of Isabella’s throat, and awed at the ease in which she engulfed his shaft.

As it became obvious he was about to cum, he placed a hand down to his side, and inserted a finger into Andrea’s extremely wet pussy. Just as Andrea started to cum from this attention, so did Carl, the explosive exit of his semen striking the back of Isabella’s throat with some force, making her gag a little, but still managing to swallow his entire load. After another 5 minutes both Carl and Andrea were composed once again, with Isabella sitting back in her chair wearing a broad grin.

”That was so intense ladies,” remarked Carl, doing his zipper up again. ”I wouldn’t know, I missed out on the fun,” laughed Kathy. ”Well, what say we all go home and I’ll make us all something to eat,” suggested Isabella. They all agreed to this, for the club was getting a little too loud. So pretty soon they were well on their way across town, with Kathy pointing out things of interest on the way, both for Carl’s benefit and Andreas.

As they pulled into the driveway, they could all hear a cat squeal making them think that they’d just hit one, but upon closer inspection it turned out to be two cats fighting. ”God that made me jump,” said Kathy. ”It did me as well,” replied Andrea. Kathy unlocked the front door, telling everyone to enter and walk through to the lounge. Once inside, Isabella commenced in making spaghetti bolognaise, a dish she found to be both simple and quick. Upon finishing this meal, Kathy brought out a couple of bottles of wine, handing one over to Carl to do the honours. It was whilst drinking the wine that Kathy suggested a game of cards, which no one had any objections to.

”What shall we play?” said Kathy. ”It’s got to be strip poker,” laughed Isabella. "How about strip or dare?” suggested Andrea. ”Yes, I like that game,” responded Kathy. Pretty soon Kathy was dealing out the first hand, with a wry grin on her face, hoping that she would see either Carl or Andrea naked before the end of the night. The first hand went to Carl, so he had a choice of either daring someone, or telling one of them to remove an item of clothing. He chose the item of clothing, which Kathy was instructed to remove. Her blouse had to come off, and so without hesitation she removed it. Carl couldn’t help but admire the large breasts he saw, inside a bra that was clearly not built for such a bust. Her breasts were struggling to stay behind such close confines, yet she looked wonderful to behold.

Kathy won the next hand, and had something special planned for Carl. Leaning forward she whispered to Andrea a question, Andrea smiled with what she asked and just nodded her head. ”Okay, what have you got planned for me?” said Carl, nudging Andrea playfully. ”You’ll find out later,” giggled Kathy. The game went on like that for a short while longer, with Isabella being the loser, for she sat their stark naked holding a pillow to hide her embarrassment. After finishing the two bottles of wine, Kathy showed them to her spare bedroom, which had a nice double bed already made up and looking very inviting. ”There is an on-suite as well, so if you need to freshen up before retiring for the night, feel free,” said Kathy, turning the light on in the adjoining suite.

”Thank you Kathy, we appreciate all of this hospitality,” replied Carl. ”Yes thank you Kathy, I hope you sleep well,” said Andrea, kissing her on the cheek. Once in bed, Carl was bursting to know what the whispered dare was all about, but during her denial that such a dare existed she fell asleep, with Carl not wanting to press the point any further. Leaning over he kissed her on the cheek, saying goodnight, and then soon fell asleep himself.
Old 20-12-2016, 06:13 PM
Samster

Cont'd 15

In the morning, he arose to find he was alone, so he decided to take a shower. Getting the water ready first, he stepped in and started to wash. He saw the door open through the patterned glass, and recognised the shape of Andrea walking in. He then saw her gown drop to the floor, as she reached for the sliding door. Carl watched her enter, her beautiful body instantly getting him aroused as she moved in closer. ”Turn around, and I’ll wash your back,” she said, leaving the door open. Carl was never one to say no to a good idea, so he turned and waited to feel her hands rubbing shower foam onto his skin.

When he did feel her hands, she seemed to want to caress his butt rather than his back, for he could feel her slippery hands circulating around each cheek. She then seemed to get horny, for suddenly her hands were going around to the front and grasping hold of his already hardened cock. Her stroking of his member felt so good as he looked down to see her at work, but not recognising the hands that held him. Looking round he found it was Kathy, with Andrea standing close by laughing. ”Don’t tell me, this was the dare?” guessed Carl.

To which he received a positive response from both. Just then Isabella came in, and without saying a word she disrobed and entered the shower. Isabella didn’t home in on Carl however instead she started to lather up Andrea, paying close attention to her breasts as she did so. Carl found this to be quite erotic, as two gorgeous women were handling both him and Andrea. Andrea’s nipples seemed to be standing out more than usual, which was more to do with the water hitting them than anything else. Kathy and Carl were now facing one another, with Carl using the shower gel on her body as well. She in turn seemed to love stroking his hard cock, passing one hand over it at a time, and concentrating on the end each time she reached it. Carl rubbed his hands onto her shoulders, and then down to her breasts, deliberately circling her nipples with each hand.

Looking over once more, he could see Isabella’s hand passing back and forth between Andrea’s legs, as Andrea leaned back against the shower wall, her face having a look of contentment written all over it. Andrea could feel Isabella’s finger probing her slit, and loved the way she poked it in and out at various downward movements. She’d never been with another woman before, so when Isabella kissed her on the lips, she wasn’t sure she’d know how to respond. She needn’t have worried though, for she found herself responding in much the same way as if a man was doing it.

To Carl, it was all very erotic, he too was new to experiencing two women making love and it seemed to turn him on. Kathy kissed him at that point, still stroking his cock and feeling the water running over their bodies. He felt her tongue dancing around his own, and responded by circling it with the tip of his own. Their kiss then became more passionate as Carl turned her around placing her up against the other shower wall. Kathy stood up onto her toes, knowing what was coming next, and felt such a joy as Carl’s hard cock entered and lifted her body a few centimetres off the shower floor. He had to bend slightly, but with each thrust her body moved upwards a fraction, making her scream out with the pleasure she was feeling. Carl could hear Andrea moaning with pleasure, which only turned him on even more, almost making him over aggressive as he started to pound the pussy his cock was buried in. Kathy tried reaching for the top of the shower, her ass rubbing against the wall as he thrust forward each time. Her moans were becoming more audible, as the moment approached for her to climax, and as if in unison both Kathy and Andrea started to cum together. The moans and expletives being uttered in that shower, was more than enough to make Carl go over the top, and in one final rampant push he too came hard and long.

By the time Carl had recovered sufficiently, he witnessed Isabella giving Andrea an oral licking on the shower floor, and being quite sure she was enjoying every part of the experience. Kathy too had recovered from her climax, and was once again stroking Carl’s cock in an effort to keep it hard. From what he was witnessing on the floor though, he had no trouble in that department, for his cock was soon standing to attention once again and raring to go. Kissing Kathy, he let his hands roam over her body, eventually grasping her butt with both, as their tongues intertwined in the heat of the moment. Kathy then bent over turning her back to him and sticking her ass into the air. Carl needed no more encouragement, as he gripped both cheeks and pulled her towards his waiting cock.
Old 20-12-2016, 06:16 PM
Samster

Cont'd 16

It was as if this position was made for them, for as his cock touched her slit he slid inside with ease, making Kathy moan out loud. As he started to thrust back and forth, he watched Andrea’s expression of sheer joy as Isabella continued to lick and suck her wet pussy. 2 days ago he couldn’t have imagined this scenario; he’d never been in situations like this before. Yet, here he was making love to an almost complete stranger whilst watching the woman he loved being pleasured by another woman he had desires for. It was almost surreal and the kind of thing one reads about in dirty magazines but never suspects could come true.

Andrea couldn’t explain why she was enjoying this moment. After all she loved men and everything they could provide her. What she did know however was that she was about to cum, from the attentions of a sweet woman who knew exactly how to please another using just her tongue. Looking up at the moment of orgasm, Andrea could see the man she loved yet didn’t feel jealous at what he was doing. Carl looked down at that moment, his eyes looking straight into Andrea’s, and spotting the signs of pleasure that were coursing through her body. He smiled, and then winked to show he was thinking about her, Andrea smiled back and then closed her eyes allowing the moment to take control.

The moans and echoes of pleasure resounding within that shower would have gotten anyone excited to hear or see, for it was truly an erotic scene to behold. Andrea was now recovering from her orgasm, as Carl was quite literally plunging his hardened member into the screaming Kathy. Isabella was sitting with her back to the wall, her legs opened and beckoning for Andrea to return the compliment, by running her fingers around her moist womanhood. Andrea hesitated for a moment, before lying down in front of this beautiful woman and starting to lick her delicately.

She soon found that being a woman who was servicing another woman had its advantages, for she knew exactly where to lick and touch to create the sensations she’d received herself. Before long, Isabella was moaning softly with the pleasures she was receiving, yet no amount of moans could drown out the sheer pleasure Kathy must have been receiving. Her screams of harder and more, were getting to the point where Carl could hardly contain himself any longer, his ever-quickening pace drew to a close as he started to cum deep inside Kathy’s extremely wet pussy. At the same time Kathy’s knees nearly gave way, as her orgasm hit. Had it not been for Carl still holding firm, she would’ve slipped to the shower floor curled up in a feral position waiting to recover from the joy she was now feeling.

As they both started to recover from their encounter, they looked down to witness the beauty that two females can show when involved in lovemaking. Isabella was clearly close to an orgasm, and also helping herself to reach that state by stroking her clitoris as Andrea’s tongue darted in and out of her wet lips. As Isabella came, Andrea could be seen to relish the moistness that started to run over her tongue. With the shower glass all steamed up and the moans coming from both women on the floor, it would have made an excellent picture worthy of hanging in any hall. Pretty soon it was all over with everyone getting dressed, but not a lot being said until they were all down stairs.
Old 20-12-2016, 06:17 PM
Samster

Cont'd 17

”That was the most erotic event of my life,” said Carl, being the first to break the silence. Andrea smiled almost too shocked to say anything because she’d so enjoyed this encounter, but stepping forward she felt she had to say something. ”I never thought that making love to another woman could feel so good, although I’ve always been curious to find out what all the fuss was about, friends have told me to try it, but until now I never have. Thank you Isabella, that was truly a memorable experience,” she said, kissing Isabella on the cheek.
”You’re more than welcome child, it was fun for me to,” replied Isabella, returning the kiss. ”You have quite a man here young lady, I can’t remember the last time I made so much noise,” said Kathy, laughing.

Everyone had a good laugh at that, as they sat opening up a little more and sharing the sort of things with each other, one only shares with friends. Carl and Andrea crammed a sight seeing tour into the rest of their time their, not for one instant regretting stopping to meet these lovely women. Yet all too soon they found themselves back on the train, travelling towards yet another state with undoubtedly more adventures to follow. Funny things train rides you never quite know whom you’re going to meet, for during dinner that night, a young Lady was placed at their table.

After introducing one another, they found they had some things in common. Her name was Elizabeth and she was English but an American citizen, she was travelling to the very next state to meet up with her father who’d just acquired a new home. ”My Mother and Father divorced last year, and I’m going to stay with him for a month before going back home!” declared Elizabeth. Carl was the first to notice something about Elizabeth. She kept staring at Andrea, but not in any nosey way, rather a desiring one. He of course didn’t say anything, but wondered if Andrea had noticed it. Later when Elizabeth had left the carriage, he asked Andrea that very question. ”Yes, I noticed, perhaps she just relates more to women than men,” said Andrea, not quite convinced of her own thoughts. ”Maybe so, she is a very attractive woman though, I’ll give her that,” replied Carl, taking another drink of wine. ”I knew you’d notice that,” said Andrea, kicking him playfully under the table. That might have been the end of that meeting, had it not been for the knock on their cabin door later, for upon opening it Carl discovered Elizabeth asking if she could join them.

Apparently she was feeling like company, but hadn’t met anyone else to talk to. Both Carl and Andrea invited her in, and pretty soon a couple of bottles of wine were ordered to the cabin, with laughing soon following. They had a long discussion, with each finding out more about the others. It was when Elizabeth fell over whilst trying to stand up that the next adventure began, for she fell onto Carl’s lap and kissed him for catching her. Carl couldn’t help but kiss her back, for he was taken by her looks and was also a little worse the wear for alcohol. Elizabeth returned his kiss with a little more passion, her sweet mouth almost covering his own, as her head turned slightly in the embrace. It was then that Andrea wanted to join in the fun, for she started to remove Elizabeth’s white blouse by undoing one button at a time.
Old 20-12-2016, 06:19 PM
Samster

Cont'd 18

”This seems very naughty,” said Elizabeth, breaking her hold on Carl and giggling. ”Yes, but nice,” replied Andrea, putting her hand into the now open blouse. Slipping her hand under the left cup of Elizabeth’s bra and holding her breast, Andrea squeezed gently noticing how hard her nipples felt to the touch. Carl could feel his cock starting to grow, his view of Andrea playing with Elizabeth’s breasts being the cause. Elizabeth decided to move over to the one bed that was unfolded inside the cabin, allowing Andrea to follow her and then letting the blouse fall to the floor.

Carl took this opportunity to unclasped the bra that was being held above Elizabeth’s breasts, and then discarded it onto the floor. They all seemed to climb onto the bed at once, Andrea on one side Carl on the other, and the beautiful Elizabeth in the middle. Elizabeth started to kiss Andrea full on the lips with a passion Carl thought to be quite arousing, as he decided to unfasten her skirt and pull it off. Dropping the skirt on top of her other garments, Carl then hooked two fingers into the hem of her panties. Pulling them down he found a cleanly shaved pussy, with delicate looking lips that glistened with moisture. The women were still kissing and fondling each other as Carl positioned himself between Elizabeth’s legs, looking forward to tasting her sweet womanly nectar.

Gently spreading her lips apart with both hands, he started to lick around the edges, with her body responding by arching upwards. Seeing her tiny clitoris he flicked it with the tip of his tongue, moving it back and forth and receiving a moan of pleasure for his efforts. Andrea looked down witnessing Carl’s hunger for a woman’s taste, and then looked back at the closed eyes of Elizabeth. Seeing her tongue roll around her lips in a response to the feelings Carl’s was giving her, and knowing how she must be feeling. Andrea moved down at that point, wanting to suckle on her nipples and caress both breasts. Carl had introduced a finger into the joy of the moment, and was busy licking off the juices from his first entry. He found her to have a bittersweet taste, but one that was pleasing to his mind. Again and again he pushed his tongue into her womanhood, hearing and feeling her reactions as she moaned and writhed beneath him.

Andrea admired the erect nipple that she was fondling between two fingertips, as she nibbled and sucked on the other. Elizabeth could be heard quite clearly now, evidence of an imminent climax, as Carl started to work two fingers into her wetness, whilst the entire time licking up any juices that appeared. When she did cum it was a thrill to witness, her whole body seemed to shudder and her hands gripped hold of the thin mattress she lay upon. Carl relished the moment of orgasm, feeling her juices almost pouring over his tongue as she shuddered beneath him.

Standing up, Carl unzipped his pants allowing them to fall to the floor, his cock bulging through his underwear, as he stepped out of his trousers. Elizabeth opened her eyes wondering why he’d let go, to witness him removing his underwear, her eyes transfixed onto the large erection he now stroked. Getting into position, Carl guided his manhood into the opening, pressing gently at first and as he felt it give way to the pressure he pushed harder. Elizabeth let out a loud gasp as his cock slid all the way in, reaching down to rest her fingers onto Andrea’s panties, and stroking her pussy through the material.

Andrea quickly removed her panties, wanting to feel this beautiful woman’s fingers touching her sensitive parts, and then finding her keen to do just that. Elizabeth stroked the wet hole before her, as Andrea clambered further onto the bed just to give her better access. With deep thrusts Carl began to make love, the tightness surrounding his cock made him feel lustful, and the sight of Elizabeth’s finger stroking Andrea’s sweet pussy lips was driving him mad. He so wanted to lean forward and taste, his sweet heart’s womanhood but his position denied him that privilege. Elizabeth’s moans of pleasure had reached fever pitch, for her fingers were hurriedly probing Andrea’s hole of delight, going deeper with each thrust.

Carl started to approach the inevitable, his pounding of the sweet pussy before him making him want to cum much too soon, so he slowed his pace, wanting it to last that much longer. Elizabeth’s other hand suddenly joined Carl’s cock, with one fingertip rolling the delicate clit around in time with his penetrations. Andrea had grabbed a hold of Elizabeth’s hand in an effort to force her finger deeper, the wanton lust seemingly present as she closed her eyes to the touch. Carl could take no more of these sights and sounds, for he could feel his seed surging outwards and suddenly let go from holding back.
Old 20-12-2016, 06:20 PM
Samster

Final

Moaning out loud he stopped his forward motion, feeling his seed explode deep inside her body, and then feeling the muscles of her pussy contract as she too started to climax. Slowly, Carl began to rock back and forth, feeling the last pleasures of her tightness before pulling his cock free.

Quickly changing places, Carl literally pulled Andrea around to face him, wanting to taste the moistness he’d witnessed earlier. Andrea decided she too wanted to taste her lover, and so she urged Elizabeth to sit astride her face. As she did so, Andrea could see a small streak of Carl’s semen seeping from Elizabeth’s pussy, and then let her tongue lick at it hungrily.

Carl found that to be very erotic, as his tongue darted in and out of his lover’s pleasure zone, her hips moving in a way that told him he was doing all the right things. Elizabeth’s gyrating hips were more evidence of pleasure being received, as Andrea’s tongue found new depths to delight her body.

Carl could feel the build up of juices, and sensed the time had arrived and from that moment on he licked and sucked harder just to take her over the edge. Andrea’s bodily movements gave her orgasm away, for suddenly she arched her back in shuddering motions as Carl lapped up her escaping juices.

Lying on the bed, the girls kissed one another one final time, and then lay back feeling completely satisfied. Carl looked them over, admiring their glistening bodies whilst sat on the edge of the bed.

By the time they’d all climbed down from this sexual adventure, it was starting to get light outside, and pretty soon Elizabeth was thanking them both for a wonderful evening. Carl fell asleep shortly after that in Andrea’s arms, as the train slowly worked its way through a mountain pass. Andrea ran one hand through his hair, and then leaning forward she kissed his forehead. Pretty soon, she too was asleep and wondering what other pleasures this trip had in store.

At mid morning they were both the last to sit at the breakfast table, having regretted consuming so much alcohol the night before. Carl enquired as to their next stop as the waiter poured the coffee, to which the reply was Baker City. As he looked out the window, Carl could only imagine what lay ahead. So far this trip had been the best decision he’d ever made and he never wanted it to end. His true love sat opposite and for the first time in his life he knew he wanted to spend the rest of it with her.

The End.

Tell me if you guys like to have more of this kind of story....?
Old 20-12-2016, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1112 / Power: 14
fringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud of

well written and paced out.... nice
Old 21-12-2016, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
repmarks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story
Old 22-12-2016, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 19
nex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant future

Great story and well paced
Old 23-12-2016, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
UbiRd1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well written!!
Advert Space Available