The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-11-2012, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future
Re: A midnight encounter

Lucky you bro, hitting on gals or rather gals hitting you that considers undies as a waste of time!! . Looking forward to your next sexcapades!! Cheers , ...........

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 20-11-2012, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
daniel014 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

please continue the story...thanks
Old 29-11-2012, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Godsgift deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
A midnight encounter

Hey Guys, I'm back from my short sabbatical.
Been very busy with work and other stuff..

But here goes round 3,

So this friend of mine decides to have his 21st bday with a concept most of you would consider .... quite asshole like.
He decided for this party, he would invite 10 guys and ... 40 girls.
So lots of his bros (me) were not invited.

So anyway, at midnight on last friday night, 3 of us decided fuck it we're crashing. Something was going down and we wanted to be part of it.

So , thus began the long journey of transporting our asses from clementi-pioneer-expo. I will not even begin to complain how much that cost me in petrol.

So, upon reaching the hotel (which i will not name )
We went to the front desk and asked for which room he was in.
Not only did the front desk direct us to the room , they also gave us the room key )
*Dont know if the guy is stupid or just asking to get fired*

We made our way up to the room pretty quickly , and with no hesitation, we let ourselves in.
People were quite surprised to see us , but hey when you're crashing a party , who gives a shit what other people think?

It was pretty slutty en masse. Girls with push up bras ( cant comment on the quality of the girls tho ) basically dressed so slutty, it was surprising we didnt see nipples popping out all over the place.
But i think it was saved by the presence of this 2-3 girls. All pretty good looking, and not from this country. Off the top of my head, Hawaiian, korean and Finnish .

1 plus in the morning, everyone was pretty drunk.
Me being the designated driver, i wasnt drinking and therefore not having that great of the time.
I still hadnt run into the host, hadnt met anyone new and was basically nursing a bottle of corona while sitting on the bed.

When, lo and behold , a girl made eye contact with me.
She had long hair with curls, A-B sized breasts , a cute bum and a pretty face. She was Chinese , and she smiled at me.
I smiled back and beckoned for her to come over and join me.
We made small talk and i could tell she was pretty drunk, bordering 3 am , everyone was either talking in small intimate groups, making out or having some sort of mini sex game session.
I should have brought cards, could have made everyone play strip poker.
She was flirting with me, and if any other girl came to talk to us she would just wave her away.

So 3.30am, people were dead drunk, I was still with this girl, lets call her anne. She was being playful, touching my hair , putting her hand on my chest.
And i was being civil, not taking advantage of her and trying my best to conduct myself properly.

3.45am, she grabs my crotch and looks at me and laughs. She asked why is it so soft , I said cause you havent made me hard.
She half said half whispered, lets change that.
In my head, I was saying here we go again. (for my other readers you should know this isnt the first party where i've had this happen )
(For those who havent heard, I'll tell the story here next time. )

I was dragged to the toilet, and she started kissing me vigorously .
I could swear she was trying to find and swallow my tongue.
While i was kissing her, she pulled down my zip and got to playing with my dick through my boxers.
I was thinking , there is not way in hell i'm going to have sex with her in the toilet. There were about 50 people in the suite and I sure as hell were not going to let them see me have a good time , especially since everyone were not doing the same thing.

I was even thinking of going down to the front desk and asking the guy to give me the key to the room next door.
This chick was being quite frisky right now, in between flirting and touching me she was being very suggestive on what she wanted done.
Apparently after stripping her of her clothes she wanted it in her mouth and then she wanted to be done from the back, and i was to cum on her boobs and she wanted to taste me.
I wasnt sure if it was gibberish or was i supposed to perform all those acts with the limitation of space and time.

With the lack of space and time, i gravitated to the idea of doing it with her in my car.
This would be an obvious choice for most of us , but whether she would be willing would be a different matter.
I suggested going down to grab a beer or a drink and to take something from my car. She readily agreed to that.
Fast forward, i had a beer and i was about to reach my car.
I had parked my car on the street, it wasnt in a car park, wasnt a legal place to park , just a random spot i found within walking distance from the hotel.

I opened the door, turned on the engine and the air conditioning, and turned to face her.
I started making out with her, and she did so in turn, things were getting quite hot and heavy and i lifted her up and put her on the hood of my car.
She started moaning softly as i started to grind her while continuing to make out with her.
I was pretty lucky, didnt see anyone around at that point of time.
I pulled on her tank top until her right nipple was visible.
She had cute pinkish nipples which turned brown once i started sucking on them .
She started moaning louder now, as i started to lick her right nipple while teasing her her left nipple with my fingers.
Things got quite hot with her tugging at my hair and i decided it would be time to take things into the car.

Contrary to most people who like to do it in the backseat, my car is pretty small so I reclined the front seat and slid it all the way back.
it made for a small mini bed which was good enough .
Before i let her sit down, I pulled off her jeans .
It was quite cute to see her realise we were in the middle of the road and she hurried into the front seat . Anyone who might have been around might have seen a girl in panties and a tank top jumping into my car.

I on the other hand didnt care cause i was wearing boxers. Ripping of my jeans I jumped in after her .
At this point of time, it was close to 4.15am and i wanted to be home before 6. So unfortunately , I was unable to enjoy myself like what i would have done if i had time.

With her under me , i pulled her panties to the side and started rubbing her clit.
Her pussy was warm and wet, she was shaven so that added to the thrill.
I started to finger her while sucking on her nipples, that seemed to turn her on quite a bit as she started rubbing her own clit.

It was quite a sexy sight, cramped , but sexy.
Going with the flow, I pulled my dick out of my boxers, and started to tease her pussy. It was a great feeling, wet and it made me want to shove it all the way in.
I decided to control myself and just teased her while she moaned.
She suddenly blurted out, put it inside me , i want you so bad.
I couldnt control myself then.
I pushed it all the way inside of her. She was so wet, My dick felt like it was in heaven.
She gave a small scream as i reached the end and i was all the way in.
I started to do her slowly then faster as she moaned and started nibbling on my ear.
I pretty much lost control right there. I fucked her hard and fast for a while and pulled out.
I didnt want to cum just yet, So i fingered her.
I like to give and take , so i fingered her to an orgasm first.

Remembering that she wanted me to do certain things to her , i decided to comply.
I moved her to the passenger seat and opened the door. Decidedly a better move as now the view was blocked by the car and by opening the door, i blocked of the front view so i had to only be afraid by ppl approaching from the back.

I asked her to place her hands on the seat and to bend down.
I started to doggy her. Her pussy was pretty tight from the back, this time she was borderline screaming, i had to ask her to shut up if not people would come.
While doggying her, I grabbed her nubile breasts from behind and started fondling there while i fucked her . Her shirt got in the way but
It was a pretty good moment but i wished she had bigger ones .
the starbucks girl was quite an experience, and i still am waiting for round 2 .

I could feel myself about to cum, so i started going really fast.
On the verge, I turned her around and pushed her to a squatting position.
I pushed my dick into her hands and she started to give me a pretty decent blowjob ( too much teeth, then again she was quite drunk)
Pulling out i blew my load in her face ( like literally on her nose, maybe even inside lol)
And let the rest come out over her boobs effectively ruining her top .
What happened next made my week , as i finished cumming, she looked me in the eyes and sucked the tip of my dick clean.

What possibly was a shit night, was made out to be quite a happening one at the end of it .
Was one of my better weekends too.

Unfortunately for this girl, i wont have any more fun with her.
I dont have her number, and i dont think she'll want to see me in the morning after what i did to her top haha

Anyway guys, hope you enjoyed this story as much as i did doing it.
Well worth the almost half tank and the time taken to go there and back .

Have a good thursday guys!
Old 30-11-2012, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JohnsonDuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the story . Got anymore ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1