The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-01-2013, 01:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
bigfag deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: [REAL] Really hot neighbour!

And I am back guys!! Sorry for the wait!! I am gonna write a lot today so get your fap tools ready!!

Belle stripped of her top, revealing a pair of 34C Cup jugs cupped in a black bra. I knew I was getting more and more aroused and to top it off she did the work, she forced her rack on my face and I was bathed in an indescribable form of happiness and excitement. She moaned as I started to caress and kiss on each side of her boobs. She then unzipped my pants and revealed my boner. By positioning her pussy entrance along my dick, she moved her hips and stroked my dick. Slowly I felt that my dick was getting wet, not from precum but from her love juices. I then moved my mouth towards hers and we frenched while she was stroking my cock with her vagina.

Belle: mhmm...slurp....mhmm...ahhh..
Me: keep it down, or else people are going to notice.
Belle: but it feels so good....mhmm....ahhhhh...hah..mhmm..
Me: Alright at least lower down your voice. Urgh...hah..hmm...

Just then, the sound of the toilet door was heard. I immediately kissed her deep to prevent noise from coming out. However, the person that came in went to the cubicle next to ours! I immediately stopped all movements, afraid of letting others know. Our mouths were still intact but Belle didn't want to stop. Instead she attacked with her tongue and played my mouth. I tried to struggle free but she held me tightly. I tried my best to contain the noise from coming out but lust still got the better of Belle and she let our a small moan. Damn. I hope no one heard it. And fortunately lady luck was on our side as I heard the person going out of the toilet. Once I knew that she was the only one that came and no one else was in the toilet. I hastened the process so that no one would notice us when they come in.I went in for a full penetration in Belle. She was basically screaming from the sudden force. We switched our position to doggy style and I went so fast that I had to cum already.

Me: I am going to cum soon!!
Belle: do it inside me!! I want it!!! Let it all out!! Ahha ahhhh....faster!!! Ahhhhh!!!!

Out goes my load and it was filling her pussy up and leaked out. We rested a while and headed out after checking to see if there is anyone there. We both went home and had a good sleep. The next day, Sunday, someone called me.

???: Hello, is this "my name" ( realised that I had not say my name yet so I am not gonna say it haha!)
Me: yes I am.
Fiona: oh great I am Fiona. Rmb me? I am Belle's older sister.
Me: oh yes I remember! Anything I can help?
Fiona: rmb that time when u borrowed the book from Belle? I kinda need that now, so if you don't mind can I have it back first? You can have it back later if you have not finished.

Me: oh its OK I have finished reading it( actually I didn't even touch it!). I will bring it over now.
Fiona: OK thank you!

Finally a chance to meet her sister!! I am gonna try my best to conquer her too!! Haha! Maybe not. At least befriend her! We are neighbours! I quickly took the book and dashed to their house. I rang the doorbell and someone came to answer in just 3 seconds!! And in front of the door is Fiona, clad in a T shirt with FBT!

Me: here is the book.
Fiona: thank you so much. Here come inside. I will get you something to drink.
Me: No its OK!
Fiona: no..I insist. If I don't have this book I would be in danger. Belle! Your friend is here!

Woah. So I got dragged into their house and Belle is home? This situation....interesting!

TBC! Up my points if you like my story!!
Old 20-01-2013, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Sex-treme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The topic is changing into Really hot Neighbours instead of Neighbour... Could it be a 3some soon
Old 21-01-2013, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 16
timezz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more!!!
Old 22-01-2013, 12:11 PM
Samster