The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-07-2012, 01:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
bigfag deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up [REAL] Really hot neighbour!

Hi all!! I am new to this community and after reading a lot of stories from bros here, I finally decided to write my own based on a real event but censored away the name and address for privacy. Anyway this happened 4 years ago when I was a Sec 3 student!

4 years ago, my family moved to a place nearer to our school as it was quite far, they did this in order for me to concentrate on 'O' levels next year, but they were wrong, it didn't help me concentrate...

I had a new neighbour living beside our unit and they had a daughter who is the same age as me but we studied in different school, for this story lets call her Belle(actually quite similiar to her real name LOL!) , she have a really cute face. Standing at around 155-158, had a long silky hair and a pair of C-cup jugs!! That's right guys C-Cup! Will tell you guys how I got to know that!! For me, back then I looked just like any normal Guy, not too fat, not too thin, not too weak and not too fit. Average 15 years old Guy's height and weight, just a typical Guy you would find in any Sec School.

Being a teen that time (still a teen now) , guys would normally start to go into relationships with other girls, we like to take on adventures and challenges!! And to start the first day off at our new neighbourhood, I decided to try to hook up Belle and make her my girl!!

Sometimes after school, we would bumped into each other outside or right outside our units, I would always take this chance and try to smile at her and if she saw it she would also smile back, and her smile was just so bright and sweet that it always made me fantasize about her. During weekends, my parents would allow me to rest after the days of hard work put during the weekdays in school. Sometimes I will go out to meet my friends and also sometimes I would see her dressed really beautifully as she was going for shopping, sometimes with her friends or alone. Her outfit most of the time were always spaghetti strap top with sometimes a shorts or sometimes a mini skirt. Her boobs were so big that it seemed a little unreal and her spaghetti strap top seemed to be unable to contain it. I would get a instant hard on and I would always pretend I had a stomach ache and went to toilet PCC.

One day, I cannot tahan anymore and I just went straight up and talk to her before she was going out.

Me: hi there, going out ah?
Belle: yup! Going to blablabla shopping centre now to buy something, you??
Me: WA just nice I also going there!(bluff one)
Belle: really?!? Wanna come along with me? I need someone to Pei me!
Me: well..ok...lets go!(this must be a chance given by God)

We got in the bus and luckily there are a couple of seats at the back, she sat inside first then she signalled me to sit down beside her.(today must really be my lucky day). After I sat down, she took out her mirror and tried to apply some makeup, her smell of perfume was just so sweet that I wan to hug her! During the ride, as I was taller than her, I took a few glimpse of her cleavage that was under her spaghetti strap. It was just so hot that it immediately gave me Hardon. To prevent her from seeing it I casually placed my hands holding my wallet and phone over it. But she also noticed something wrong with me, she then realised what happened. She leaned over my ear and whispered: want to see more? I couldn't hold back anymore and I just let my horny mind do the job and I nodded my head. She then leaned closer to me and pull down slightly of her top to reveal more of her cleavage. Since we are sitting at the back and nobody was behind us and ppl sitting infront can't really see what we are doing.Belle doesn't mind doing it publicly. I took a longer look this time and I could already feel my penis about to explode with precum. She then teased me by pressing her boobs together and firmly pressed her boobs and sliding her hand into her cleavage.

Just then we arrived at our destination and she pulled it back up. We decided to go our separate ways and before we part we exchanged our numbers. I immediately find the nearest toilet and PCC there to relieve myself. Then I also received a SMS from Belle saying that to come over to her house tomorrow which is a Sunday. I know more exiciting things are gonna happen soon.

TBC! Please do up my points!!
Old 02-07-2012, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future
Re: [REAL] Really hot neighbour!

Interesting start, first camper here! Cheers bros ....................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 02-07-2012, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 13
adzeman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If I kena tease like this I would have dug my hands inside for a feel. Anyway, please continue.
Old 02-07-2012, 09:23 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: [REAL] Really hot neighbour!

Sounds interesting, real story leah......cum cum more lar.....

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 02-07-2012, 10:45 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Newbbbj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

awesome! FBO reported SIR!
Old 02-07-2012, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
dianxin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

new camper reporting
in
Old 02-07-2012, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
DreamOfLust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here... how I wish I could re live my teen years again...
Old 02-07-2012, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 18
barneyksc is one of the Best!barneyksc is one of the Best!barneyksc is one of the Best!barneyksc is one of the Best!

camper reporting..
Old 02-07-2012, 02:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SpaceShip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More story to continues.
Old 02-07-2012, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Hkaras deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

support!! and reporting in..
Old 02-07-2012, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 14
liber deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camp for more juicy update
Old 02-07-2012, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 14
JokerDeBest is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJokerDeBest is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJokerDeBest is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJokerDeBest is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Setting up tent .
Old 02-07-2012, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 13
francolin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Steamy start. Please get on with it soon.
Old 02-07-2012, 07:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
stiffener is Cool - loads of Potential

This 1 sounds interesting
Old 02-07-2012, 07:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2170 / Power: 19
marzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond repute

camping for more lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1