The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 19-07-2011, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 16
blufaiz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ~ ~ Tall Tall Tall  With  BiG BiG BiG ~ ~

She take Malay bros like me?
Old 20-07-2011, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
jjpowerpro is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Bro,

Care to share her contact.

Thanks
Jjpowerpro
Old 21-07-2011, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
marcjacob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

actually had ai jia early this month. here's my first quick short fr for her. looks-7(quite chio for a milf cat. i even told her she look abit ang-moh-ish). body-6.9(really tall le w long legs. minus pt for slight baby fats on tummy). boobs-8(big Ds). bbbj-7(hardworking). fj-7(quite horny). gfe-8(kept hugging me). rtf-sure.
Old 21-07-2011, 07:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 15
cindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by datamini View Post
Face: 4.5/10 (no wonder they had to blur out her face)
bro datamini
I can accept positive or negative FR , but pls dun say that, this too often , I think FL Dame 2 completely does not suit you ,why dun u go to those face uncover thai gal ,we cover their face not bcus they ugly , The gal has requested I cover their face, i have to respect their wish. even the gal pretty like actress ,if one day u want to sell u backside n request me to help u post the thread ,I oso can respect yr wish n post yr uncover pic big big …
Old 22-07-2011, 01:10 AM
Samster

cindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjpowerpro View Post
Hi Bro,

Care to share her contact.

Thanks
Jjpowerpro
Pls click the signature below.
Old 22-07-2011, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
nokiatech deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Met her up at designated place, decent-kind looking type. Looks better when she smiles. Nice and friendly girl, became a little chatty once ice was broken.

Looks : 6/10 (The kind looking type, rating goes up when she smiles)

Body : 7.5/10 ( Not bad..meat & curves at the right places but some tummy fat. I like tall proportionate gals. Unlike Angmos, who are tall & slim only when very young ! )

Boobs : 9/10 ( Soft C+ cupper )

BBBJ : 7/10 Good suction , but slightly too vigourous .

AR: 9/10 N she paid alot of attention to underside of my balls as well!

Frenching : NA

CIM : 9/10 . 1st round CIM. Very hardworking and never say die attitude. Finally the feel was there as i shot .

FJ : 8/10 Round 2 (Responsive plus loud stereo! after the BBBJ.) entered her missionary + doggy .

GFE: 8.5 (Friendly and chatty nice) Hardworking and willing to please.)

Overall : 7.5/10 . Very Postive Experience.

PS : She must have gotten feedback from some other brothers.
Her phone rang twice during the session , she asked me for "permission" to answer . I said go ahead (She is here to earn money ..).
Old 22-07-2011, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nokiatech View Post
Met her up at designated place, decent-kind looking type. Looks better when she smiles. Nice and friendly girl, became a little chatty once ice was broken.

Looks : 6/10 (The kind looking type, rating goes up when she smiles)

Body : 7.5/10 ( Not bad..meat & curves at the right places but some tummy fat. I like tall proportionate gals. Unlike Angmos, who are tall & slim only when very young ! )

Boobs : 9/10 ( Soft C+ cupper )

BBBJ : 7/10 Good suction , but slightly too vigourous .

AR: 9/10 N she paid alot of attention to underside of my balls as well!

Frenching : NA

CIM : 9/10 . 1st round CIM. Very hardworking and never say die attitude. Finally the feel was there as i shot .

FJ : 8/10 Round 2 (Responsive plus loud stereo! after the BBBJ.) entered her missionary + doggy .

GFE: 8.5 (Friendly and chatty nice) Hardworking and willing to please.)

Overall : 7.5/10 . Very Postive Experience.

PS : She must have gotten feedback from some other brothers.
Her phone rang twice during the session , she asked me for "permission" to answer . I said go ahead (She is here to earn money ..).
Hi bro nokiatech
appreciate 4 yr FR......

Old 22-07-2011, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 19
han2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindy c View Post

Another boobs knocker !
Old 23-07-2011, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcjacob View Post
actually had ai jia early this month. here's my first quick short fr for her. looks-7(quite chio for a milf cat. i even told her she look abit ang-moh-ish). body-6.9(really tall le w long legs. minus pt for slight baby fats on tummy). boobs-8(big Ds). bbbj-7(hardworking). fj-7(quite horny). gfe-8(kept hugging me). rtf-sure.
Hi bro marcjacob
appreciate 4 yr FR......

Old 23-07-2011, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
firstsgbonker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Ai Jia 2 weeks back? Was told I was the 4th customer she served. Booked room and waited anxiously for her. As per described, she's tall built and big boobs. Once she came into the room, we exchanged some talk and I start to fondle her breasts from behind, taking off her clothes piece by piece.

Once we were in our birthday suits, had a quick shower and proceeded to the battlefield. That's where she start to BJ me and I autoroam her.2
2IC hardened quite fast because she knew the ropes. After that came the real action.

Began to RT her base with my Pegasus. Before that I noticed her didn't put any KY then I ask. She say no need. She got her own (cunt juice). Quite a hot fuck if she is slightly smaller built. Throughout the whole FJ, the best part was unloading my full load of infantry into her mouth. Didn't left a single drop!

Overall FR:
Face: 6.8/10 (not bad, maybe not my type)
Body: 7/10 (nice to fondle but not easy to do stunts because of her tall built.
Boobs: C+ with implants underneath (some bros mentioned earlier)
GFE: 7/10 (maybe she just came so need more practice on this. The CIM has the GFE though)
Damage: $70 + $30 (room)

RTF: After I finish my 'to do' list first.
Old 23-07-2011, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
chaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Ai Jia on wed nite. TS sorry for the late FR due to some inconvenience. Chatty personality and easy to break the ice. Started off with catbath. Very arousing as she used her tip of her tongue and licked every single part of my body. She seemed to know the sensitive points of the male body. She then proceeded with AR. Was good but I had better. Even before BBBJ, 2IC stand ald.

Her BBBJ is good and forceful with continuous thrusts of deepthroat. BBBJ session lasts for around 10 mins. Feels heavenly. After BBBJ is rather SOP. Off loaded first shot in missionary after a few mins as her BBBJ is really heavenly.

I must say she is really professional in her services. Personally liked her attitude towards me. I usually ask for 2 shots and during that particular day with Ai Jia, I cant seem to get in the mood for the second shot (Maybe too tired... Long day at work and it was 11.45pm appt with her).

Her BBBJ managed to revive my 2IC again but after a while of bonking with a change in a few positions, my 2IC looked drained. I told her I cant do the second shot but I'll still pay her for 2 shots anyway. She had some calls before that and I asked her to go to meet her next client as I reckoned the next bro in line has ald booked a room.

She said its ok as I still had 15 mins left. Next thing I know my deflated 2IC was in her mouth. She kept blowing and interchanging with HJ. That was the the longest BBBJ I had which lasted at least 15-20 mins. I was totally impressed with her attitude and professionalism.

Must apologise to the nex bro in line as she was late for your appt.

Overall FR
Looks: 7.2/10 (she definitely knows how to make-up)
Body: 7/10 (relatively bigger built but still got the curves)
Boobs: 7.8/10 (D cup but seems a little saggy)
AR: 7.5/10 (Hardworking but can be better)
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (lots of slurping sounds with forceful deepthroats)
FJ: 8/10 (naturally wet, quite tight and natural moans)
GFE: 8/10 (seems to click well with her as and kudos to her for her hardwork)
Damage: $100 + $20 (tips) + $30 (room)

RTF: definitely
Old 23-07-2011, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstsgbonker View Post
Tried Ai Jia 2 weeks back? Was told I was the 4th customer she served. Booked room and waited anxiously for her. As per described, she's tall built and big boobs. Once she came into the room, we exchanged some talk and I start to fondle her breasts from behind, taking off her clothes piece by piece.

Once we were in our birthday suits, had a quick shower and proceeded to the battlefield. That's where she start to BJ me and I autoroam her.2
2IC hardened quite fast because she knew the ropes. After that came the real action.

Began to RT her base with my Pegasus. Before that I noticed her didn't put any KY then I ask. She say no need. She got her own (cunt juice). Quite a hot fuck if she is slightly smaller built. Throughout the whole FJ, the best part was unloading my full load of infantry into her mouth. Didn't left a single drop!

Overall FR:
Face: 6.8/10 (not bad, maybe not my type)
Body: 7/10 (nice to fondle but not easy to do stunts because of her tall built.
Boobs: C+ with implants underneath (some bros mentioned earlier)
GFE: 7/10 (maybe she just came so need more practice on this. The CIM has the GFE though)
Damage: $70 + $30 (room)

RTF: After I finish my 'to do' list first.

Hi bro firstsgbonker
appreciate 4 yr FR......

Old 23-07-2011, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaka View Post
Tried Ai Jia on wed nite. TS sorry for the late FR due to some inconvenience. Chatty personality and easy to break the ice. Started off with catbath. Very arousing as she used her tip of her tongue and licked every single part of my body. She seemed to know the sensitive points of the male body. She then proceeded with AR. Was good but I had better. Even before BBBJ, 2IC stand ald.

Her BBBJ is good and forceful with continuous thrusts of deepthroat. BBBJ session lasts for around 10 mins. Feels heavenly. After BBBJ is rather SOP. Off loaded first shot in missionary after a few mins as her BBBJ is really heavenly.

I must say she is really professional in her services. Personally liked her attitude towards me. I usually ask for 2 shots and during that particular day with Ai Jia, I cant seem to get in the mood for the second shot (Maybe too tired... Long day at work and it was 11.45pm appt with her).

Her BBBJ managed to revive my 2IC again but after a while of bonking with a change in a few positions, my 2IC looked drained. I told her I cant do the second shot but I'll still pay her for 2 shots anyway. She had some calls before that and I asked her to go to meet her next client as I reckoned the next bro in line has ald booked a room.

She said its ok as I still had 15 mins left. Next thing I know my deflated 2IC was in her mouth. She kept blowing and interchanging with HJ. That was the the longest BBBJ I had which lasted at least 15-20 mins. I was totally impressed with her attitude and professionalism.

Must apologise to the nex bro in line as she was late for your appt.

Overall FR
Looks: 7.2/10 (she definitely knows how to make-up)
Body: 7/10 (relatively bigger built but still got the curves)
Boobs: 7.8/10 (D cup but seems a little saggy)
AR: 7.5/10 (Hardworking but can be better)
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (lots of slurping sounds with forceful deepthroats)
FJ: 8/10 (naturally wet, quite tight and natural moans)
GFE: 8/10 (seems to click well with her as and kudos to her for her hardwork)
Damage: $100 + $20 (tips) + $30 (room)

RTF: definitely
Hi bro chaka
appreciate 4 yr FR......

Old 24-07-2011, 03:22 AM
Samster

More details,pls click my signature below:-
Old 24-07-2011, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 0
preacher1010 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpreacher1010 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpreacher1010 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

if i wanna include room to book Ai Jia, how much damage?
which hotel?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1