The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 12-07-2011, 09:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 19
lolz7115 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylolz7115 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: ~ ~ Tall Tall Tall  With  BiG BiG BiG ~ ~

Finally able to meet up with this hot sexy babe - Ai Jia.

First impression when I open the door, didi hard already. Cannot wait to squeeze her 2 BIG melons. When she strip, I wasted no time in squeezing her melons and tuning her nips. Didi super duper hard liao.

She quickly push me on the bed and cathbath me. From ear to neck to nips to groin area to knees to ankle then back up to groin area. Score: 8/10

AR: 8/10 - Tongue thrusting and licking. Plus full view of hanging melons. Really makes me feel extra steam.

Balls licking and BJ: 8.5/10 - Fast and Furious. Strong downward thrust and deep throat. Balls licking - let's juz say she "consume' my balls like a hungry wolf...haha.

FJ: 9/10 - Her big melons really make the FJ more power. Tried a few positions to get the best view of her melons. Wow, if normally can tahan, see already, harder to tahan. Have to keep changing position to last longer. Moaning and sound effect A+. Not to mention slapping her melons with my tongue and tuning her nips with my lips. Finish off in 5th gear and still thrusting all the way to empty magazine....haha.

Highlights: Big Melons - 10/10

RTF: Yes.

Please note that above are my own personal coments.
Old 12-07-2011, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 15
cindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolz7115 View Post
Finally able to meet up with this hot sexy babe - Ai Jia.

First impression when I open the door, didi hard already. Cannot wait to squeeze her 2 BIG melons. When she strip, I wasted no time in squeezing her melons and tuning her nips. Didi super duper hard liao.

She quickly push me on the bed and cathbath me. From ear to neck to nips to groin area to knees to ankle then back up to groin area. Score: 8/10

AR: 8/10 - Tongue thrusting and licking. Plus full view of hanging melons. Really makes me feel extra steam.

Balls licking and BJ: 8.5/10 - Fast and Furious. Strong downward thrust and deep throat. Balls licking - let's juz say she "consume' my balls like a hungry wolf...haha.

FJ: 9/10 - Her big melons really make the FJ more power. Tried a few positions to get the best view of her melons. Wow, if normally can tahan, see already, harder to tahan. Have to keep changing position to last longer. Moaning and sound effect A+. Not to mention slapping her melons with my tongue and tuning her nips with my lips. Finish off in 5th gear and still thrusting all the way to empty magazine....haha.

Highlights: Big Melons - 10/10

RTF: Yes.

Please note that above are my own personal coments.
Hi bro lolz7115
appreciate 4 yr FR......

Old 12-07-2011, 07:44 PM
Samster

cindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of light

More details,pls click my signature below:-
Old 13-07-2011, 05:18 PM
Samster

Old 14-07-2011, 04:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2245 / Power: 20
simone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond repute

Name : AiJia

Face : 6.5/10 (CLassic PRC look)

Body : 7.5/10 (nice boobs nice butt, tall and proportional bod, tanned but smooth skin)

Attitude / service: 7.5/10 (polite and pleasant)

Massage : nil

Frenching :no try

Painting : no try

fingering : not sure

BBBJ / Catbath : 7.8/10 (plus point in this aspect. very hardworking)

FJ : 7/10 : tried 2 positions as i was very tired

GFE : 7/10 : great

Damage : 70 + 10 tip /1/1

VerdicT
Recommended for bros who like tall and ang-mo type of body plus great attitude and politeness

Old 14-07-2011, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by simone View Post
Name : AiJia

Face : 6.5/10 (CLassic PRC look)

Body : 7.5/10 (nice boobs nice butt, tall and proportional bod, tanned but smooth skin)

Attitude / service: 7.5/10 (polite and pleasant)

Massage : nil

Frenching :no try

Painting : no try

fingering : not sure

BBBJ / Catbath : 7.8/10 (plus point in this aspect. very hardworking)

FJ : 7/10 : tried 2 positions as i was very tired

GFE : 7/10 : great

Damage : 70 + 10 tip /1/1

VerdicT
Recommended for bros who like tall and ang-mo type of body plus great attitude and politeness

Hi bro simone
appreciate 4 yr FR......

Old 14-07-2011, 05:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -33 / Power: 0
walle is stuck in moderation for some time to come

JuSt had a wonderful session wif her. First look this gal not bad, a little bit like Mongolia gal and her boobs is sibeh tua lia, 38 and she quite tall, full natural boobs but a little saggy. Her catbath is gd and attitude no horse run. At first wanna do two time but only bring one cap so let her try CIM after 15 mins finger her till she high, she capped it and ride it herself. Her moans is loud, try her on 3 shallow 1 deep thrust, make her moan even crazy. Finally finish her at missionary.

Look: 7/10 will glows on u, voice quite sainai
Boob: 38d
Bbbj: 7.5/10 very hardworking
Fj: 7/10 moans quite loud, simi pattern also can
Finger: yes
Painting : yes
Rtf: yes a gem not to miss at 70 budget
Her age around late 20s
Old 14-07-2011, 07:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 14
theholydead is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertheholydead is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertheholydead is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertheholydead is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertheholydead is a living Saint! - you won't find better

going to try her in an hour. Will return with a FR!
Old 14-07-2011, 07:01 PM
Samster

theholydead is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertheholydead is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertheholydead is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertheholydead is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertheholydead is a living Saint! - you won't find better

going to try her in an hour! will post with a FR!
Old 14-07-2011, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
kyutake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got a slot but now still waiting for her to arrive after waiting for half and hour (
Old 14-07-2011, 07:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -33 / Power: 0
walle is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyutake View Post
Got a slot but now still waiting for her to arrive after waiting for half and hour (
me wait less than 10 mins....maybe in front got ppl booking....u gonna wait loh....good thing worth waiting bro....
Old 14-07-2011, 10:00 PM
Samster

FR For Ai jia
I just had this cindyangel for dinner... Well cut long story short....
Looks: 7.5/10 ( Bangs, little mongolia look like the previous bro mentioned)
Boobs: 8/10 (Enchanced) C cup probably... confirm enhanced
BBBJ: 7/10( a bit of teeth) still needs guidance as its her first time working hehe
FJ: 9/10 High points as she is fucking wild on the bed.... grabbing my ass la....moaning for more... begging to be fucked hard... i like the slutty horny attitude...
GFE: 6/10 ( fucked....cum.... then wear clothes getting ready to go next appointment)
CIM: Allow! i didnt try as i wanted to shoot in her pussy. but as i was fucking her, i ask her and she say YES!

Bros out there looking for tall chicks and horny attitude. This girl is not bad... but as she entered my room... she began texting and receiving calls so thats a bad point. Gotta to wait for at least 10 mins till action starts. Ai jia needs to be prompt to better manage her time and focus on customer but....

Not bad a fuck

RTF: Maybe not but worth a first try.

First time trying cindyangels! Keep up the good work bro! ( Next up is yuxin!)
Old 14-07-2011, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by walle View Post
JuSt had a wonderful session wif her. First look this gal not bad, a little bit like Mongolia gal and her boobs is sibeh tua lia, 38 and she quite tall, full natural boobs but a little saggy. Her catbath is gd and attitude no horse run. At first wanna do two time but only bring one cap so let her try CIM after 15 mins finger her till she high, she capped it and ride it herself. Her moans is loud, try her on 3 shallow 1 deep thrust, make her moan even crazy. Finally finish her at missionary.

Look: 7/10 will glows on u, voice quite sainai
Boob: 38d
Bbbj: 7.5/10 very hardworking
Fj: 7/10 moans quite loud, simi pattern also can
Finger: yes
Painting : yes
Rtf: yes a gem not to miss at 70 budget
Her age around late 20s
Hi bro walle
appreciate for the FR.......

Old 15-07-2011, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholydead View Post
FR For Ai jia
I just had this cindyangel for dinner... Well cut long story short....
Looks: 7.5/10 ( Bangs, little mongolia look like the previous bro mentioned)
Boobs: 8/10 (Enchanced) C cup probably... confirm enhanced
BBBJ: 7/10( a bit of teeth) still needs guidance as its her first time working hehe
FJ: 9/10 High points as she is fucking wild on the bed.... grabbing my ass la....moaning for more... begging to be fucked hard... i like the slutty horny attitude...
GFE: 6/10 ( fucked....cum.... then wear clothes getting ready to go next appointment)
CIM: Allow! i didnt try as i wanted to shoot in her pussy. but as i was fucking her, i ask her and she say YES!

Bros out there looking for tall chicks and horny attitude. This girl is not bad... but as she entered my room... she began texting and receiving calls so thats a bad point. Gotta to wait for at least 10 mins till action starts. Ai jia needs to be prompt to better manage her time and focus on customer but....

Not bad a fuck

RTF: Maybe not but worth a first try.

First time trying cindyangels! Keep up the good work bro! ( Next up is yuxin!)
Hi bro theholydead
appreciate 4 yr FR......

Old 15-07-2011, 04:50 PM
Samster

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1