The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-06-2009, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 15
bonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of light
Of Swimming Boobs and Bursting Boobs

Hi Guys,

This is my first post, so I hope it'll be something nice for you guys to read...

Story: I love swimming but the weather lately has been a bitch. Have always been reluctant to swim in a blardy hot pool or having to share lanes with so many people at night after they come back from work. So one fine, cloudy day, after a job interview, I thought to myself," argh... fark it lah... just swim".

I headed to the nearest pool to my house and it was about 4:30 pm. Did a couple of laps and half an hour later, 2 ladies entered the pool. I was on the opposite end of the pool but I knew something was up when I saw all the uncles in the pool stopped dead in the tracks and just stared at the 2 ladies. Since I was quite far away and I couldnt see exactly, I decided to swim back to the other end.

Once I hit the opposite wall and stood up, I truly understood why the pool was almost a standstill. 2 PRC MILFS had entered the pool. 1 was quite decently dressed as she wore an obiang multi coloured 1 piece swimsuit. But the other one, was wearing a two piece black bikini set. They definitely look older and not your typical SYT but their boobs are freaking amazing. Especially the ones bursting and trying to get out of the black bikini. Lets just call her bbbb (black bikini big boobs) from now.

An uncle was already talking to the bbbb by the time I finished another lap. Apparently she was struggling to do breaststroke (too big I guess), so this nice uncle was trying to 'teach' her and at the same time to chat her up (?). Anyway, after a few laps, I decided to just relak one corner and did a few stretching. Bbbb was near me and everytime she surfaced after another failed attempt, she would smile at me. Of course I smiled back; who wouldn't, given a pair of C/D cuppers jiggling and smiling back at you.

After a couple more smiles, I just motioned her roughly on how to do a breaststroke. But considering its like a duck talking to a cat, she had difficulties trying to understand my instructions. But all I know is that whenever she nodded her head, her boobs seemed an inch closer to spilling out of her bikini.

We 'chatted' for about another 15 mins and I can sense alot of red eyes were staring at me. I was about to call time on my routine but I realised I couldnt get out of the pool. Reason being, I was already hard! Maybe It's coz I was thinking about tit-fucking her or doggying her in the pool right there and then. Fuck! So bo pian, have to stay in the pool till my little brother goes softer and less obvious.

Bbbb then left the pool, not without waving goodbye to me. Again, I sense the whole pool come to a standstill when she climbed the ladder, dripping everywhere and her boobs still bursting out of her top. Damn....

5 minutes on, I decided to head back since I've been soaking in the pool for 2 feeaking hours. After I changed and was about to leave, Bbbb was still around and she approached me at the gate and asked me if I was driving, since we sort of established that we stayed near each other during our chat. Told her I was riding a motorcycle and can only carry 1 person, and since she's with her friend, I cant just send her back alone. Though it'll be damn fantastic to feel her boobs cushioning my back on the way. Damn again!

Anyway, I gestured to her when she's coming back to swim so that I can 'teach' her. She mentioned Wednesday, so I told her to come alone, coz then I can teach her more thoroughly. She said ok and we parted ways.

Went home and wanked my little brother straight away to the picture of the marvellous boobs that was about 1 metre away. Wanked again just before I sleep at all the naughty thoughts that came to my mind as to what and how I would teach her the next time. I can just imagine cupping her breasts as I pretend to help her float or shoving my dick closer to her face when I'm teaching her how to blow bubbles.... Till next time...
Old 09-06-2009, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Of Swimming Boobs and Bursting Boobs

Why all the pools I go to are those filled with homos and no PRC chio bus one?

Beware clones...
Old 09-06-2009, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 23
eternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to behold

bro tell us which pool u go to.. so wed it will b fill with bro from here hehehe :P
Old 09-06-2009, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Da Bomb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternity View Post
bro tell us which pool u go to.. so wed it will b fill with bro from here hehehe :P
the pool will also turn milky

haaahaaahaaahaaaa
Old 09-06-2009, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 16
dormant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydormant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Interesting. Dont think you will reveal the location of this swimming pool. Anyway, please come back to post your experience at the session tomorrow.
Old 09-06-2009, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2121 / Power: 20
Cytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond repute

nice one... hope i also experience the same thing as u do
Old 09-06-2009, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Good post Bro Bonnie1, Wed is coming soon.....good luck to you...
Old 09-06-2009, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
smudger19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good luck to u tmr..waiting for more juicy story...
Old 09-06-2009, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

i wan to go the pool Bbbb is going, TS can PM me which pool?
Old 09-06-2009, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 15
bonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of light

Dear bros,

Thanks for the interest shown in the story and thanks for welcoming me to SBF world. That being said, I don't think I will reveal the location of the pool I was at and will be going to. Firstly coz I dont want to pang seh the bros if suddenly on Wednesday, bbbb never come. Then I will be pai seh for making you guys come down and waste your time if got no action.

Secondly, give me chance to build up the bridge to get this big bonkers girl. Skali can click, got action, then I can write more stories for you guys to wank off to mah. Hee hee. And if all cun cun, then can intro SBF bros to her also...

So yup, I'm looking forward to tomorrow also. Hopefully she come. Alone. Then can put my ideas into action!

Till then, wish me luck!
Old 09-06-2009, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 18
randyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to behold

TS... please pm location.. hahaha..

Guys, do you know what happens when miss bbbb does the backstroke?????

You get Islands in the stream

Sorry la. Whimsical mood.....

If i earn a penny each time i use my brain, I would probably starve to death ...!
Old 10-06-2009, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
rogerlim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I actually smaller in build and stay away from swimming after Aug because it tends to get cold. Most pools i've visited nowadays are pretty warm. however, it seems much hotter than last year.
Old 10-06-2009, 07:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 23
Orgasmic is one of the Best!Orgasmic is one of the Best!Orgasmic is one of the Best!

i think u guys should avoid katong pool. its infested with gays from the pool to the shower rooms. ( that place is near to fort road carpark, another gay HQ in spore )
Old 10-06-2009, 07:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orgasmic View Post
i think u guys should avoid katong pool. its infested with gays from the pool to the shower rooms. ( that place is near to fort road carpark, another gay HQ in spore )
Bro, are you sure it's not EVERY swimming pool?

Beware clones...
Old 10-06-2009, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7702 / Power: 18
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie1 View Post
So yup, I'm looking forward to tomorrow also. Hopefully she come. Alone. Then can put my ideas into action!

Till then, wish me luck!

hehe..keep us updated......nowadays gym have alot of faggot couples...maybe can take up swimming..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1