The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2013, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
crens deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Looking for woman (not TS or CD) with big boobs in Desker

Can anyone recommend a woman (born female, not a TS or CD) in Desker with big natural boobs? I have read a lot about Zarina but seems like she is always busy, so who else? Also, where exactly do I find the houses and what are the opening hours -- if I go around lunch time with any be open? Thanks.
Old 25-02-2013, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Looking for woman (not TS or CD) with big boobs in Desker

Quote:
Originally Posted by crens View Post
Can anyone recommend a woman (born female, not a TS or CD) in Desker with big natural boobs? I have read a lot about Zarina but seems like she is always busy, so who else? Also, where exactly do I find the houses and what are the opening hours -- if I go around lunch time with any be open? Thanks.
Good morning,

I am sure the horny Samsters here will be more than happy to provide your hot horny cock with an erotic orientation guide to your land of lustfulness.

If I am not wrong, the only place avaliable for your lunch time quickie would be at my house in JOO CHIAT ROAD. Kekeke.. Anyway, please take my remark in jest as my warm mouth just loves to tease and arouse your hard cock to bring some horny smiles to your face.

Happy hunting in Desker Road. Cheers mate.
Old 25-02-2013, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
blackpower is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblackpower is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
There is another WL in Desker. Same house as Zarina, cant recall her name. She do have big boobs. 36-38 if im not wrong. She sits on the right side of the house, where there are rows of chairs. Usually, she is my alternative if Zarina is not in town or if she is busy with customer. Damage is $25. Sorry I couldnt recall her name.
Old 26-02-2013, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
crens deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cqueen View Post
Good morning,

I am sure the horny Samsters here will be more than happy to provide your hot horny cock with an erotic orientation guide to your land of lustfulness.

If I am not wrong, the only place avaliable for your lunch time quickie would be at my house in JOO CHIAT ROAD. Kekeke.. Anyway, please take my remark in jest as my warm mouth just loves to tease and arouse your hard cock to bring some horny smiles to your face.

Happy hunting in Desker Road. Cheers mate.
Priceless cqueen, thanks for the chuckle. Just what I needed after getting caught in the rain last night. So, see you round at Joo Chiat Road at 12.30, ok!!
Old 26-02-2013, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Priceless cqueen, thanks for the chuckle. Just what I needed after getting caught in the rain last night. So, see you round at Joo Chiat Road at 12.30, ok!!
Today at 1230? Last min notice hard for my warm mouth to get ready to enjoy your horny cock cos i just read your horny request.

A better and sure way of avoiding disappointment is to:
A. Do not mast for the next few days so that your hard cock is so awfully horny that you must seek my erotic BJ.
B. Pm my warm mouth to make early arrangements with a brief intro of your name, age n race.

Cheers mate.
Old 26-02-2013, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3916 / Power: 16
RAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cqueen View Post

Old 16-03-2013, 12:37 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -21 / Power: 0
Deadoa is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Is she back?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1