The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 12-06-2021, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
shadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to all
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieWong View Post
I also tried her last year she come my place pay her 200 for 2 shots one of the better looking maid
Nice.. will try next week when she got slots..
Old 12-06-2021, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizaster View Post
don't hesitate to share bros. Happy maid bonking good luck to all.
Sure bro. I get your point and am not looking down on anyone seriously. Please do not get me wrong. However, my question is why pay a maid to only restricted oneself to fuck her on Sunday only, usually of lower grade (you will see most maids on the road), and yet still have to pay her about the same as a Freelance? From what I read many bros here are paying 100 - 200 excluding hotel (if any). With a hotel, you are spending like another $100 maybe? I know there are pretty ones but that's a rare find. I met some maids too and most can't even hold an intellectual conversation properly in English. Can feel bored really fast when talking to them. Having said that, I kudos to the skills and resourcefulness of some brothers who scored well here.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 12-06-2021, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 5
Tomyum88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTomyum88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Who wants exchange real videos, pics or fb pm me ya wechat account.
Old 12-06-2021, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 9
asoyatu is one of the Best!asoyatu is one of the Best!asoyatu is one of the Best!

Anyone here tried Chaby - fair Indon maid staying in east in MiChat?
Old 12-06-2021, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 5
Dizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Sure bro. I get your point and am not looking down on anyone seriously. Please do not get me wrong. However, my question is why pay a maid to only restricted oneself to fuck her on Sunday only, usually of lower grade (you will see most maids on the road), and yet still have to pay her about the same as a Freelance? From what I read many bros here are paying 100 - 200 excluding hotel (if any). With a hotel, you are spending like another $100 maybe? I know there are pretty ones but that's a rare find. I met some maids too and most can't even hold an intellectual conversation properly in English. Can feel bored really fast when talking to them. Having said that, I kudos to the skills and resourcefulness of some brothers who scored well here.
No offense to bros who pay their way with the maids, but personally I'm against paying fixed rates to bonk maids, spoiling the market, and turning them into freelancers the ones who would happily suck a man's dick just because they receive good morning text messages and sweet talks became unfortunately a thing of the past... romance has a very low effect now. i understand that a lot of bros just don't have the time and the social capacity to grow a relationship with the maid so they just take the shortcut road and let the money talk. The concept of screwing maid has sadly changed drastically in sg.. investing in an actual relationship with the maid will result in a better GFE sex and actual intimacy and most importantly much less expenditure.... maids need someone who would treat them like a lady for a change instead of being treated as a maid for the whole week...we should capitalize on that concept instead of throwing money. Pampering them with gifts and meals is enough but paying fixed amounts shouldn't be the norm.
Old 12-06-2021, 08:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post
2nd one.. she is abit siao one but she is the top AAA among all the maid i had before.. fair skin, hourglass body shape..

Jesus i need to watch her cim video tonight again!
Nice one bro, I tot it was the 3rd one from the position she is in.
Old 12-06-2021, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
No offense to bros who pay their way with the maids, but personally I'm against paying fixed rates to bonk maids, spoiling the market, and turning them into freelancers the ones who would happily suck a man's dick just because they receive good morning text messages and sweet talks became unfortunately a thing of the past... romance has a very low effect now. i understand that a lot of bros just don't have the time and the social capacity to grow a relationship with the maid so they just take the shortcut road and let the money talk. The concept of screwing maid has sadly changed drastically in sg.. investing in an actual relationship with the maid will result in a better GFE sex and actual intimacy and most importantly much less expenditure.... maids need someone who would treat them like a lady for a change instead of being treated as a maid for the whole week...we should capitalize on that concept instead of throwing money. Pampering them with gifts and meals is enough but paying fixed amounts shouldn't be the norm.
If you are looking for a real gf, then yeah. If not, dont act high almighty telling us using money is wrong. Only hypocrites toy ppl feeling to get free sex when dont have money. For us, we know the limit, exploit them with correct method.

I dont need a real gf, all i need is a fb which i gladly pay and she know what is this about and not getting the wrong signal. She still give me gfe feelings too. Whatever i want, cim, video or even bukkake, all my fb allow with no complains.

I think karma will strike me if i choose to play ppl feeling.
Old 12-06-2021, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Coconutguy45 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If helper's employer don't want give her work permit, is she still able to check in to hotel with copy of passport?
Old 12-06-2021, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconutguy45 View Post
If helper's employer don't want give her work permit, is she still able to check in to hotel with copy of passport?
It is illegal for employers to withhold work permit and passport. It’s like an ic for them. They must carry it ard when they go out out.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 13-06-2021, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 5
Dizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post
Only hypocrites toy ppl feeling to get free sex when dont have money. For us, we know the limit, exploit them with correct method.

I think karma will strike me if i choose to play ppl feeling.
Listen I appreciate your input, however, what you have with a maid is a transactional bond that will never be the same as the real intimate bond. No one can ever deny that.

I personally think that the maid should be benefiting from the relationship and getting pampered like any normal female treated by her male partner.
Outings, dinner, constant attention, emotional support etc...

Maids should never be taken advantage of, thats not how a well-raised man would ever act.

Do you remember this brilliant breakdown by funboi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post

If everyone follow the same standards. Then there be no confusion.

Whether you like it or not, there are different classes to the maid game, and the bros who fall in the ML category are the real winners here. Not because they have "free sex" but because they actually possess social and emotional intelligence and basic charm that allows them to achieve what money alone can never buy.
MB category is not bad as well..

You can pay fixed rates for your time with the maid... no shame in this....I'm just saying that you are missing out on what could yield better results.

And don't play the chivalrous upstanding citizen role and try to say that I'm a bad person for exploiting them emotionally... i try my best into balancing things out. And I urge everyone who is reading my post to re-consider their strategy.. All the best.

Last edited by Dizaster; 13-06-2021 at 01:17 AM.
Old 13-06-2021, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
To be fair some maids operate just like FL. They are not keen in relationship. How to tell?

Usually on their profile they already put no money no honey, or $$$ depends. But all money related. Somethings they don’t put anything but the moment you talk about sex or bring her to hotel. She will say is not free and how much you giving.

This type only purely transactional.

The other type is never talk about money when you talk about sex or bring hotel. Then I also will not talk about money. But just sweet talk more for this type. Very few these days... only attempted 2 in the past. Now trying for third one but too bad she can only meet once a month. Yet to meet.
Old 13-06-2021, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
shadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to all

Have been in this thread since many years ago. Why bother to debate whether to pay or not pay? Your skills is good you dont need to pay, your skills is bad you just lan lan look for those that need to pay. I have my fair share of paying and not paying.

Over the years, maid grown to be more clever. They need sex but they need money too. If you are looking at a serious relationship with a maid, think twice.

Lastly, i hope all bros cap on lah. I stop hunting for near to 6months because one of the maid kena std.. i always cap on but im still worried. Cb most of the maids hygiene are quite bad, they also gian song.. bros who kena std will just raw them and the farking dieases spread like covid.

Never trust what they say, dont waste time debating ok. More Frs and sharing to keep the maid community safe and fun.

Ps: I still.prefer maid than FL, dont ask me why
Old 13-06-2021, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting for my slut hehehehe
Old 13-06-2021, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post

Waiting for my slut hehehehe

Looks good n sexy bro.

Staying at which area bro?
Old 13-06-2021, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold

Well kudos to those can have free fuck as so long the girl understand it isnt real relationship.

I just upped a myanmar virgin girl, actual age is 20yrs old.. asking her to give me some photos tonight! Have to slowly make her accept to take video next time for my collection heehee!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1